VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old 1 Week Ago #1
bedford

bedford
Default Hertz Rental car company founded by Jews files for bankruptcy

Hertz has filed for bankruptcy and now has $19 billion dollars in debt. Carl Icahn the Jew hedge fund billionaire has a 39 percent share holding in Hertz. Hertz was founded by Jew Walter Jacobs who had a fleet of 600 rental cars by 1923 with an annual income of $1 million at that time.John Hertz another Jew took control of the company later.
There was this huge war between yellow cab company owned by Hertz and rival check cab company. In Chicago in the 1920s there were shootouts between the cab drivers frequently.
Hertz was the chairman on 8 different companies at one time. Google the 3 Jews mentioned to find out more.

Old 1 Week Ago #2
Jeffrey Smither

Jeffrey Smither

Oh and speaking of that, 3500 rental cars back in April in an lot housing them just suddenly went up in flames at RSW for no apparent reasons.

Hertz had a large number of the cars like 1500 I think in the fire. With Corona hitting there is a GREAT chance this was Jewish Lightning the struck.

Hertz has their headquarters down here in Floriduh just a few miles from RSW airport. Excellent chance this was Jewish lightning.

This sucks because a lot of jobs will be lost at the HQ down here. Most of the jobs down here are low paying shit jobs. With the shit economy this is really going to sting if they go under and thousands of office jobs lost.

Old 1 Week Ago #3
Ray Allan

Ray Allan

Maybe Hertz can get O.J. Simpson to run through an airport and do a new TV commercial for them.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old 1 Week Ago #4
bedford

bedford

Jeffrey did you ever hear about the old Jew joke.
Maury- Hey Artie I heard about the fire at your store
Artie- Shhhs. That's not until next week.
I was reading about Walter Jacobs who owned a big stable of race horses and somebody set the stable on fire and killed a lot of horses. I thought it may have been some antisemitic arsonist.
I think it was a rival cab company owner.
Carl Icahn was a corporate raider in the 80s.
He was a big Trump supporter who made big profits with shares of stocks in energy companies after Trump removed a lot of environmental regulations that were affecting these companies.
So maybe that is Trump's real reason for denying climate change . So his rich buddies in the carbon sector can make more profits.

Old 1 Week Ago #5
Susan

Susan

I heard about Hertz today. Funny, I never thought about Hertz being a jew name.

Every time, though, that I hear about a stable fire that kills race horses, I suspect arson. The SOBs who own race horses don't give a shit about their horses' wellbeing. As long as they're making money and winning races, they're safe.

As soon as money is an issue, uh oh there's been a tragic stable fire. If they try to get horse racing going here in Georgia, there's going to be a fight.

When we fought the carriage horse industry down in the city of Atlanta, years ago, we had the support of the horse people here in Georgia. I'm not sure where they stand on horse racing--hopefully against it.

The assholes down at the Legislature want horse racing and they may even want dog racing. I know damn well every animal welfare/rights person in Georgia will stand up and fight dog racing.

Thank goodness Gov. Kemp's wife is an animal lover and has done animal adoptions at the Governor's Mansion since he was elected. So. hopefully she would be on our side.

Old 1 Week Ago #6
Joe from OH

Joe from OH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
Hertz had a large number of the cars like 1500 I think in the fire. With Corona hitting there is a GREAT chance this was Jewish Lightning the struck.

Hertz has their headquarters down here in Floriduh just a few miles from RSW airport. Excellent chance this was Jewish lightning.
An outstanding term that never should die.

He orders a drink.

Old 1 Week Ago #7
Johan

Johan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Hertz

Old 1 Week Ago #8
bedford

bedford

Uh oh. 19 billion dollars in debt. That Hertz!
LOL. I bet Carl Icahn has been on the phone to Trump about getting a bailout from the taxpayers.
Susan what do you think of Mary Norwood the white woman who came close to winning the Atlanta mayors race? Have you noticed how she is vocal about the high black crime rate in Buckhead and the black politicians try to ignore her?

Old 1 Week Ago #9
Erik T. White

Erik T. White
jewsign

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johan View Post
When I was in my early teens I associated the car company with the physicist
Heinrich Rudolf Hertz:

Quote:
The hertz (symbol: Hz) is the derived unit of frequency in the International System of Units (SI) and is defined as one cycle per second.[1] It is named after Heinrich Rudolf Hertz, the first person to provide conclusive proof of the existence of electromagnetic waves.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hertz

Heinrich Rudolf Hertz wes very German as can be seen in the link below:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heinrich_Hertz

As for the car company, I always avoided it since we had a bad experience in LA on our layover on my first trip to the Pacific and I was in my middle teenage years. Without boring with details my mother and aunt kept cursing the "hook nose jooz" who were so damn rude. If I ever had to rent a car I wouldn't take Hertz. Period. I needed car rentals on occasion at airports in my early 20s. I belonged to several academic and social societies which gave me Avis (TM) special rates. The jooish (((elite))) of the company will get their (((golden parachutes))) and won't care about the goyim.

Old 1 Week Ago #10
bedford

bedford

It sounds like the people who own Hertz already have a plan to sell a lot of the rental cars in their inventory and make billions for themselves. Icahn will get his money back somehow. The majority of employees lose their jobs and common shareholders will lose their money. That is my take.

Old 1 Week Ago #11
Jeffrey Smither

Jeffrey Smither

I'm sure more Jewish Lightning will strike again too!

Enterprise has really ate up most of the rental car competition.

That was a good way for the rental car companies to cash in when Kung Flu shut things down.

Old 1 Week Ago #12
Garrick Fenstad

Garrick Fenstad

i once rented a hertz jewmobile usin' false ID. drove it to my destination, shit all over the front seat, then walked away. i shit you not.

Thread