VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old 2 Weeks Ago #1
bedford

bedford
Angry Little Richard gay nigger who invented Rock and Roll dead at 87

Little Richard died recently. I don't know if this was mentioned here. Not surprisingly Rolling Stone magazine had to blow up his significance way beyond anything he actually achieved. He supposedly was more influential than Elvis or Buddy Holly despite the fact that he had 4 hit songs in the mid 50s then kind of drifted around after that.
Because he was a gay or a gender bender that opened doors for other similar rock artists.
Apparently his father kicked him out of the house at age 15 for being gay. He didn't actually come out until much later in life though any 5 year old would know he was gay. In 2017 he denounced gays as being against god. I am just surprised a gay nigger in rock could make it to age 87. I have read that the average gay man who reaches 50 has had 500 gay partners.

Old 1 Week Ago #2
bedford

bedford

I am bumping this thread because another member started a thread asking why only whites listen to Rick music.

Old 1 Week Ago #3
Garrick Fenstad

Garrick Fenstad

i shit on dat nigga's grave.

Old 1 Week Ago #4
Tony Boone
UNRECONSTRUCTED

Tony Boone

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedford View Post
I am bumping this thread because another member started a thread asking why only whites listen to Rick music.
I listen to Rick music too.

Old 1 Week Ago #5
bedford

bedford

That was a typo. It is hard to edit these posts sometimes on my smartphone. Which Rick music do you like? Rick Springfield who had the hit song Jesse's Girl in the early 80s. Oh and he had that other hit song ??? I am drawing a blank. Rick Derringer with his song Rock and Roll Hootchie Koo?

Old 1 Week Ago #6
Gladiatrix

Gladiatrix

Did he "invent" it? I never heard that claim before.

I saw this movie last night. Somebody mentioned him.

Old 1 Week Ago #7
bedford

bedford

I was being sarcastic when I said Little Richard invented Rock and roll. He was one of the first group inducted into the rock and roll Hall of Fame.
I think that Gary Busy did his own vocals in the Buddy Holly Story
I will have to check on that.

Old 1 Week Ago #8
Gladiatrix

Gladiatrix

Quote:
I was being sarcastic when I said Little Richard invented Rock and roll. He was one of the first group inducted into the rock and roll Hall of Fame.
I enjoyed the movie. Mind you, his music came out when my parents were in college. A lot of songs were familiar, but I think I heard them by other artists.

Old 1 Week Ago #9
T.Garrett

T.Garrett
Thumbs down leave the mindless fuck to her videos

Quote:
Dont pay her any mind, she has no fucking idea what she's talking about.

Fact is, no one individual can claim to have invented 'rock n roll' ...

Ask your friendly neighborhood musician

Even the score, six million more!

Old 1 Week Ago #10
Joe from OH

Joe from OH

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
Dont pay her any mind, she has no fucking idea what she's talking about.

Fact is, no one individual can claim to have invented 'rock n roll' ...

Ask your friendly neighborhood musician
If someone could have, a jew would have already stolen the copyright.

He orders a drink.

Old 1 Week Ago #11
bedford

bedford

IWe'rent some of those DJs in the 50s who promoted black rock artists Jews? I am thinking of Allen Freed and Murray the K. There is a Ramones song called Do You Remember Rock and Roll Radio.
That was one the album produced by Jew Phil Spector and Jew Joey Ramone is the vocalist.

Old 1 Week Ago #12
Tony Boone
UNRECONSTRUCTED

Tony Boone

Quote:
Gary Busey invented Rock n Roll.

Old 1 Week Ago #13
bedford

bedford

I was right about Alan Freed. He was a half Jew and was the main DJ in the early 50s who promoted black music to white teenagers at that time. He was like a multiculturalist of today.
He was a typical Jew because he tried to claim that he cowrote some songs by black artists to get money and then was sued for that. He had a dance he put on in 1957 where a black musicians danced with a white girl and this pissed a lot of white people at the time. But he was promoting black music like blues, jazz and rock to whites in the 50s like Jews promote rap to whites now.

Old 1 Week Ago #14
Erik T. White

Erik T. White

It was a fudge-packing QUEER!!!!

Concerning its song "Tutti-Fruitti":

[quote]Let's look at its "signature song, "Tutti-Fruitti," shall we?

Quote:
Original recording by Little Richard[edit]

Although "Little Richard" Penniman had recorded for RCA and Peacock Records since 1951, his records had been relatively undistinguished and did not result in the commercial success for which his producers hoped. In February 1955, he sent a demo tape to Specialty Records, which was heard by Specialty owner Art Rupe. Rupe heard promise in the tapes and arranged a recording session for Little Richard at Cosimo Matassa's J & M Studio in New Orleans in September 1955, with Robert "Bumps" Blackwell as producer and Fats Domino's backing band. The band included Lee Allen and Alvin "Red" Tyler on saxophones, Huey Smith on piano, Frank Fields on double bass, Justin Adams on guitar and Earl Palmer on drums.[1][8]

As the session wore on, Little Richard became frustrated that his anarchic performance style was not being fully captured on tape. During a lunch break, he started pounding a piano and singing a ribald song that he wrote and composed, and which he had been performing live for a few years.[9] According to some accounts, he first wrote and performed the song while working as a janitor in a bus station.[10] The song that he sang was a piece of music that he "had polished in clubs across the South."[11] Little Richard sang:[12]

A-wop-bop-a-loo-mop a-good-Goddam!
Tutti Frutti, good booty

After this lively performance, Blackwell knew the song was going to be a hit, but recognized that the lyrics, with their "minstrel modes and sexual humor", needed to be revised for lyrical purity.[11]

Blackwell contacted local songwriter Dorothy LaBostrie to revise the lyrics, with Little Richard still playing in his characteristic style. According to Blackwell, LaBostrie "didn't understand melody" but she was definitely a "prolific writer".[13]

The original lyrics, in which "Tutti Frutti" referred to a homosexual man, were:

Tutti Frutti, good booty
If it don't fit, don't force it
You can grease it, make it easy[14]

These were replaced with:
Tutti Frutti, aw rooty
Tutti Frutti, aw rooty.

"Aw rooty" was a slang expression meaning "All right". According to Charles Connor, Little Richard's drummer, the original lyrics were:

Tutti Frutti, good booty
If it's tight, it's all right
And if it's greasy, it makes it easy[15]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tutti_Frutti_(song)

What a great example of "the founder of tock and roll!!" .

Old 1 Week Ago #15
bedford

bedford

Gee I wonder who owned the record companies and radio stations that played the black music to white teenagers during that time. As Dana Carvey the church lady would say "Is it (((Satan)))?
Jew DJs like Alan Freed and Murray the K promoted black music early in the 50s I Freeds case. There were also a lot of Jew song writers who wrote songs for artists like Elvis and others.
I hear these stories about how the black artists were cheated out of royalties or only got a small percentage of profits from concerts so there must have been Jews exploiting them. So promote black music to whites and encourage race mixing and make a lot of money at the same time. The Jew formula.

Old 1 Week Ago #16
T.Garrett

T.Garrett
Post rock

Quote:
Gee I wonder who owned the record companies and radio stations that played the black music to white teenagers during that time. As Dana Carvey the church lady would say "Is it (((Satan)))?
Jew DJs like Alan Freed and Murray the K promoted black music early in the 50s I Freeds case. There were also a lot of Jew song writers who wrote songs for artists like Elvis and others.
I hear these stories about how the black artists were cheated out of royalties or only got a small percentage of profits from concerts so there must have been Jews exploiting them. So promote black music to whites and encourage race mixing and make a lot of money at the same time. The Jew formula.
jews promoted rocknroll music, they didnt 'invent' it. The real roots of American rock are Scot-Irish (white), you can find lots of info on that if you sniff around the web for it.

Even the score, six million more!

Old 1 Week Ago #17
bedford

bedford

I agree that Jews promoted rock music. I was not suggesting they invented it. I think the Jews give too much credit to blacks like Little Richard for their contributions to rock music. I suppose if you researched white bluegrass and country music you may find roots to rock music much earlier than the 50s. What I like is some of the songs that white settlers composed about their experiences in America from the time of the Pilgrims to the early 20th century. Each song tells a story about what people were experiencing at the time like The Erie Canal or Shanandoah. Not necessarily linked to rock music but enjoyable songs to hear.

Thread