Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 13th, 2011 #2161
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity
 
Leonard Rouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: With The Creepy-Ass Crackahs
Posts: 8,156
Leonard Rouse
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
That Tom Adams clearly was not a government lover and seemed to have an open mind on the situation.
Why, because you say so? Somebody wrote five sentences of smear, one time, a year ago. That's not a supposition; anybody can see it themselves--you posted it!

What's clear is that you're spewing untruths. Why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly
I have had several people tell me that assessment is correct.
Wow, the nameless hearsay just gets deeper and deeper. We're supposed to believe you're some sort of "insider" who has Steele's interests at heart. With friends like you, who needs enemies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly
I have an open mind on the subject.
Really? Have you re-defined the term to mean its opposite? Your incessant posts that invariably, passive-aggressively paint Steele in a bad light (sometimes fabrications from whole cloth, as I delineated in a previous post) are on display for all to see.

But, yeah. You're really out to help Steele. Sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly
Every time that Steele tells another lie in one of his jail rants, it can be used against him in his next trial. His credibility is already shot and he is making it worse. The poor guy needs medical help badly, not to be in jail.
You haven't addressed one factual point I made.

You're like HAL from 2001 after it went off its nut and just babbled the same bullshit incoherently into oblivion. That's the kind take.

Last edited by Leonard Rouse; August 13th, 2011 at 05:43 PM.
 
Old August 13th, 2011 #2162
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Default Steele's Instructions to McAllister

This is an attachment to exhibit N in the motion for a new trial at http://www.free-edgar-steele.com/wp-.../Exhibit-N.pdf . It is a letter from Steele to his worthless now disbarred lawyer McAllister giving him instructions. For some reason I cannot post the photo of the letter. If someone will PM me, perhaps they can do it for me.

Whelan is the prosecutor, Walsh and Papcun were supposed audio experts.

McAllister admits that he failed to follow these instructions from Steele. Papcun was worthless. He was never prepared to testify that the recordings were edited. The thing that jumps out at me is how Steele's handwriting had deteriorated if this letter is in fact his. Steele's two letters to me and his letter to Ingri Cassel in June of 2010 were printed with very good handwriting. This letter is very hard to read and is a mixture of printing and cursive. The "?" indicate that I could not make out what Steele had written. ES is presumably Edgar Steele. If anyone has corrections PM me with them.
=======
Quote:
MAC-

Papcun did ok, though shaky at times.

Walsh is guilty of CV laundering?-degree (exagerration) only, though. Problem.

Whalen has ?alized Walsh, whose qualification as an expert for trial now is in serious trouble. How to rehabilitate?

Walsh has yet to testify that some of the tapes are not in ES' voice. This is a blockbuster that needs to be said.

Papcun & Walsh both say there are an unusually ("extraordinarilly") large number of transient electronic signatures and gaps on both tapes, but only Walsh opines that it is due to editing. Important!

We need Papcun's qualifications to support Walsh's testimony. We must bring Papcun back for the trial, whatever the cost!

We must lay a subpoena on Papsun and perhaps, move to continue (the subpoena is mandatory for our appeal).

PS-

I NEED TO SEE:

1 ALL EMAILS (ESP THE ONES WHALEN WANTS IN EVIDENCE,

2 PROSECUTION IME? REPORT

3 THEIR SOUND EXPERT REPORTS AND, IF POSSIBLE, MY LAPTOP'S HARD DRIVE.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; August 14th, 2011 at 11:38 AM. Reason: typo
 
Old August 13th, 2011 #2163
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Angry Another Sign of Insanity

It just hit me that the previous letter is another sign of Steele being crazy. By Steele's own admission, Papsun was not prepared to testify that the recordings were edited. His testimony was therefore worthless. Steele ordered that $180,000 be spent to bring him back from Bora Bora in the middle of his vacation. This would have bankrupted all of his supporters for worthless testimony.

Papsun offered to let Steele buy him out on his vacation for $48,000 before he left. This had to be a scam. No vacation for two in Tahiti is worth that much. Why didn't Steele take the stand and explain all of these mysteries for the jury?
 
Old August 14th, 2011 #2164
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Angry Steele Handwriting Changes

This letter was sent to me on 28 June, 2010. Note the neat handwriting in all Caps. A normal lawyer would never have made this threat to kill Fairfax. He also failed to recognize his wife's middle name and maiden name from my anti-FBI cypher.



This letter was supposedly sent by Steele to his scumbag lawyer on 21 April, 2011. You don't send a letter looking like this to your lawyer if you want him to be able to read it. Note the mixture of cursive and printed letters. I transcribed this letter as best that I could two posts previously.


Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; August 15th, 2011 at 09:39 AM. Reason: format
 
Old August 15th, 2011 #2165
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Default Judenpresse Publishes New Trial Motion

The Judenpresse has finally published Hoyt's motion for a new trial.

Quote:
http://www.spokesman.com/blogs/siren.../edgar-steele/

Steele asks for new murder-plot trial

Posted by Meghann Aug. 11, 2011 2 p.m

The recently disbarred lawyer who defended North Idaho attorney Edgar Steele at his murder-for-hire trial says he acted ineffectively because he was distracted by his own legal problems. Robert McAllister said his thinking process during Steele's trial in Boise, which ended with his conviction on all counts in May, was disrupted by the pending disbarment proceeding in Colorado, which stemmed from allegations that he embezzled money from clients. “…I assumed I could perform was well as I had performed previously, not understanding the full extent that the prospect of disbarment would have on me,” McAllister wrote.

McAllister's statement is included in a 50-page motion for a new trial filed this week in U.S. District Court in Coeur d'Alene. The U.S. Attorney's Office has until Sept. 12 to respond to the motion. A hearing before a judge has not been scheduled.

Steele, 65, is to be sentenced Nov. 14 for four felonies related to a plan to kill his wife with a pipe bomb strapped under her car by a handyman he'd hired as a hitman. Steele faces at least 30 years in prison; he's been in custody since his arrest on June 10, 2010. An 11-woman, 1 man jury convicted him May 5 after a two-week trial in Boise.

The motion, drafted by Steele's new lawyer, Wesley Hoyt, who is also representing his wife and alleged victim, Cyndi Steele, calls fro a new trial based on ineffective counsel and alleged prosecutorial and FBI misconduct, among other issues. (Hoyt and Cyndi Steele are pictured after a jury convicted Edgar in May.)

Hoyt said McAllister failed to subpoena audio expert George Papcun, whom Hoyt says would have provided crucial testimony regarding the authenticity of audio recordings in which Steele discusses the plot to kill his wife with hitman-turned-FBI informant Larry Fairfax. Papcun traveled to Bora Bora with his wife during the trial and was unable to testify.

Coeur d'Alene lawyer Gary Amendola blames McAllister for failing to secure Papcun's presence. He said he believes McAllister didn't properly prepare for the trial. “His cross examination of witnesses called by the United States was disjointed and random and often did not get to the issue that needed to be addressed,” Amendola wrote. “His examination of witnesses called by the defense was equally weak, disjointed and random. He also paid little attention to directives from Edgar Steele.” Amendola calls McAllister's closing argument “rambling and ineffective” and said he failed to address key legal issues, including those raised in jury instructions.

McAllistter took over the case from Roger Peven, executive director of the Federal Defenders of Eastern Washington and North Idaho. Hoyt alleged Peven provided ineffective counsel because he was “seriously distracted” by legal proceedings regarding alleged poor management of the office. “Peven and McAllister stand as proverbial 'bookends' of ineffectiveness,” the motion reads.

Steele has said he is the victim of a government conspiracy to silence him because of his views on politics and race. Steele describes himself as the “attorney for the damned” and says he defends the politically incorrect. He defended late Aryan Nations leader Richard Butler against the 2000 civil lawsuit from the Southern Poverty law Center that bankrupted the racist group.

The motion alleges non-government organizations like the SPLC and Anti-Defamation League pressured the U.S. Attorney's Office to prosecute Steele. U.S. Attorney Wendy Olson has said no one knew of Steele until Fairfax told the FBI he'd been hired to kill his wife.

The motion also said Steele's mental state was compromised “by his arrest, solitary confinement and sudden withdrawal of prescription pain medications” but his lawyers failed to explore the issue.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; August 15th, 2011 at 11:42 PM. Reason: Formatting
 
Old August 15th, 2011 #2166
Maxfield Parrish
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 265
Default

Quote:
Steele has said he is the victim of a government conspiracy to silence him because of his views on politics and race.
I doubt it. If this were true, William Pierce would have died in prison and Alex Linder would have gone to prison years ago, as both individuals were/are far more outspoken than Eddie Steele ever was.
 
Old August 15th, 2011 #2167
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Smile Elephants in the Living Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxfield Parrish View Post
I doubt it. If this were true, William Pierce would have died in prison and Alex Linder would have gone to prison years ago, as both individuals were/are far more outspoken than Eddie Steele ever was.
I'm glad that you have finally seen the elephant in the living room that the Steele cheerleaders deny is there. This is one of a hundred proofs that Steele is crazy as a shithouse rat. There is no other way to describe this elephant.

You could also mention Kevin Strom and Duke who only got a year apiece in Federal prison for child pornograpy and mail fraud. How about Billy Roper who has never been arrested? How about Terrible Tommie who has never been arrested by the Feds? How about Chester Doles who only spent a couple of years in Federal prison for massive firearm violations? They could have gotten him for a hundred years.

How about Travis Massey and Shawn Walker for the hate crime in Utah? They only got a few years for a hate crime beating. BTW, both of them embarrassed us here when we were selling hate books at a Las Vegas gun show. They smarted off to a bunch of Negroes at a 7-11 store who jumped them. They showed up the next day to sit with us at our booth with four black eyes. They had it coming in Utah.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; August 15th, 2011 at 11:48 PM. Reason: typo
 
Old August 17th, 2011 #2168
America First
Senior Member
 
America First's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Earth
Posts: 3,699
America First
Default

Agnew was allowed to plead no contest to a single charge that he had failed to report $29,500 of income received in 1967, {{with the condition that he resign the office of Vice President.}}


Un-quote




The Ruling Regime crushes all opposition large and small IMO
__________________
Isn't it strange that we talk least about the things we think about most?

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Last edited by America First; August 17th, 2011 at 02:43 AM.
 
Old August 17th, 2011 #2169
Hadding
Senior Member
 
Hadding's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,247
Hadding
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by America First View Post
The Ruling Regime crushes all opposition large and small IMO
Then obviously you will offer no opposition, because that would be suicidal.
 
Old August 19th, 2011 #2170
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,740
-JC
Default PRESS RELEASE from Edgar J. Steele as received...

NEWS: FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

August 18, 2011

US CONSTITUTION INVALID, SAID IDAHO SUPREME COURT

Private Attorneys No Longer Allowed

In a stunning, far-reaching and precedent-setting ruling issued by the Idaho Supreme Court this past week, the right to confidential communications between attorneys and individuals charged with crimes under the Sixth Amendment of the US Constitution henceforth is no longer enforced in Idaho.

Without comment, the entire bench of the Idaho Supreme Court has ruled that the Sixth Amendment of the US Constitution no longer applies within the boundary of Idaho. This result was obtained from the summary dismissal of a complaint lodged against Assistant US Attorney Traci Whelan by Attorney Edgar J. Steele, formerly admitted to practice before all courts in the states of Idaho, Washington, Oregon and California, as well as virtually all Federal Courts up to and including the US Supreme Court.

Steele’s complaint about AUSA Whelan’s behavior first was sent to the Idaho State Bar (ISB), and then was forwarded to the Idaho Supreme Court because Whelan herself sits on the ISB attorney committee.

Attorney Steele’s complaint went much further than making out a prima-facie case of criminal behavior on the part of AUSA Whelan and the entire justice department of the United States of America up to and including President Barrack Obama, not to mention his Attorney General, Eric Holder, who nominally heads up the US Justice Department as all of them are complicit in the intrusion into the former right to confidential attorney/client communication.

“I asked them (the Idaho Supreme Court Judges) to take judicial notice of documents in the custody of both the justice department and Idaho’s Federal District Court,” said Steele, reached today in his jail cell in downtown Moscow, Idaho.

“I wrote letters to attorneys plainly marked ‘Legal Mail’ and addressed to lawyers with the title Attorney at Law. The FEDS opened those sealed letters, photo copied them, then sent them back to me as part of their pre-trial document production, a clear violation of US Constitution’s Sixth Amendment guarantee of ‘Assistance of Counsel’ to criminal defendants like me.”

For over 200 years the US Supreme Court has held that a criminal defendant’s right to “Assistance of Counsel” is among the oldest of rights held inviolate and necessarily includes the ability to communicate in strict confidence with any attorneys about the defendant’s situation. Until this week’s ruling by the Idaho Supreme Court, that is.

Steele alleged (and proved, by reference to documents both on file with US District Court and included with his formal complaint) that AUSA Whelan intentionally and secretly eavesdropped into conversations between Steele and all three of his to-date “attorneys of record,” Roger Peven, Robert McAllister and Wesley Hoyt. Conversations that Whelan invaded included those made by telephone at two different county jails (Spokane, Washington and Bonner, Idaho), in the attorney visiting booths at Spokane County jail. Further, eavesdropping into attorney/client communications also occurred in the previously-believed sacrosanct confines of the US District Court’s own attorney-client interview rooms in the US Federal District court building in Boise, Idaho.

The confidential conversations secretly recorded by AUSA Whelan spanned several months, both prior to and directly following Steele’s trial and conviction on four federal charges that, combined, could net him over 70 years in a federal penitentiary.

Steele alleges that the confidential information gleaned from his conversations with his lawyers is what led to his conviction in what he maintains is, “The phoniest, trumped-up, case I’ve ever seen.” The Federal Judge Lynn Winmill who presided at Steele’s trial, ruled retroactively on February 11, 2011 that Steele had “waived” his attorney-client privilege simply by daring to speak with a private attorney by phone, seeking to interview him for possible representation. Thus, the Court’s Order provided AUSA Whelan with cover from being charged with a variety of State and Federal felonies that could see her put behind bars for as long a sentence as Steele now faces.

“Now that the Idaho Supreme Court has reinforced the federal judge’s clearly illegal ruling without considering all the evidence,” said Steele. “This gives the appearance of the vast conspiracy involving the US Justice Department, the US Federal District Courts, Idaho Supreme Court, the FBI, and local counties who fraudulently tell inmates that their calls are not being recorded, then record them anyway, giving copies over to the U.S. prosecutor. This is what a police state is based on, absolutely no privacy when even the pretense of attorney confidentiality is gone. Even now, it can be seen that both Idaho’s ‘private’ state bar association and its supreme court are conspiring with the Feds to deprive its citizens of their Constitutional rights.”

Steele added that applicable RICO statutes could net hundreds of State and Federal officials, law officials that is, lengthy prison terms including both Governor Butch Otter and President Barrack Obama. “Now it’s going to be up to the US Supreme Court,” concluded Steele as Idaho’s Latah County Sherriff’s deputies led him away to continue his now 14 plus month incarceration for a crime he claims he can prove he did not commit if granted the new trial he is seeking. The last trial was handled by an attorney in such deep remorse over his personal disbarment that he could not concentrate or perform his job as Steele’s trial counsel.

Federal Judge Lynn Winmill can be reached at: Chief Judge, District of Idaho, Federal Building, 550 West Fort Street, Suite 039, Boise, Idaho 83724

US Attorney General Eric Holder’s address is:U.S. Department of Justice, 950 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20530-0001

Idaho Governor Butch Otter can be contacted at: Office of the Governor, State Capital, P.O. Box 83720, Boise, ID 83720

“Help me, please,” cried out Steele as he was dragged away “somebody please make them obey the law protecting attorney client privileged communications or we are all doomed.” Idaho state officials refuse to comment upon whether Idaho’s state constitution has also been suspended by this week’s Idaho Supreme Court ruling, as it, too, obtained a provision formerly thought to provide a measure of confidentiality to communications between criminal defendants and their attorneys.

Steele offered himself for interview by any legitimate media representative during regularly-scheduled visiting hours at Latah County Jail, Moscow, Idaho. (Telephone number: 208-882-2216).

--- 30 ---

Last edited by -JC; August 19th, 2011 at 05:41 AM.
 
Old August 19th, 2011 #2171
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Angry Mystery Bar Complaint

As of Friday morning 06:00 MST on 19 August, 2011, the Judenpresse has no mention of this hearing. I have a few speculations on why the Idaho Supreme Court may have refused to hear this. Steele's worthless alchoholic public defender is the sole witness of the supposed recording of his conversations by the prosecutor. Pevin did not file ANY affadavits in the motion for a new trial. Therefore his testimony is hearsay and perhaps inadmissable in a bar complaint.

The recording also occurred in Spokane across the Idaho line. The court may have taken the easy way out and claimed not to have jurisdiction. I have written the Idaho State Bar for more information. This includes Traci Whelan's disciplinary record if any. It is unlikely that she has one since I have confirmed that she sits on the Idaho State Bar disciplinary committee.

I'm not sure if I posted this but Steele has resigned from the Idaho State Bar in lieu of disciplinary action.

Quote:
http://www.isb.idaho.gov/licensing/a...IDANumber=5549

Edgar James Steele
ISB Membership Number: 5549
Admittance Date: Apr/23/1998
Status: Resigned in Lieu of Discipline
 
Old August 19th, 2011 #2172
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Default Traci Has No Record

From: Bonnie Rice
to: "Donald E. Pauly"
date: Fri, Aug 19, 2011 at 7:05 AM
subject: RE: Discipline Records

Mr. Pauly,

The only information our office can release to the public about an attorney's discipline history, without a written release from the attorney, would be regarding any public sanction(s) the attorney may have been given through our office. All other information is considered confidential and not available to the public.

There are no formal sanctions against Traci Whelan.

Very truly yours,

Bonnie Rice
Administrative Assistant to Bar Counsel
 
Old August 19th, 2011 #2173
Maxfield Parrish
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 265
Default

Eddie should make peace with his god and accept his fate.

 
Old August 19th, 2011 #2174
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Default Cyndi's Divorce Petition

You can see who has been getting copies recently of Steele's dismissed divorce case here. Note that there was no activity for 10 years.

Alison Boggs is a reporter for the Spokesman Review which is Steele's Nemesis. He unsuccessfully sued them for libel in 2004.

John Langeler is a reporter for KREM-TV in Spokane (Channel 5).

Quote:
https://www.idcourts.us/repository/c...2C+Edgar+James

Cyndi G. Steele vs. Edgar James Steele
Case: CV-2000-0000688 Magistrate Filed: 06/08/2000 Subtype: Domestic Relations Judge: Debra A. Heise Status: Closed 08/16/2000
Defendants: Steele, Edgar James
Plaintiffs: Steele, Cyndi G.
Register of actions: Date
06/08/2000 New Case Filed
06/08/2000 Divorce
06/08/2000 Complaint For Divorce Filed
06/08/2000 Summons Issued
06/08/2000 Joint Preliminary Injunction
06/08/2000 Order To Attend Workshop 7-11
06/08/2000 Child Support Order Transmittal Form Given
06/09/2000 Answer To Complaint For Divorce, Pro Se No Prior Appearance
06/09/2000 Request For Trial Setting
06/13/2000 Summons Returned - Served 6-8
06/13/2000 Return Of Service
07/11/2000 Parenting Workshop Sign-in Sheet
07/11/2000 Interim Hearing Held - Parenting Wkshp
08/01/2000 Order For Pretrial Conference
08/01/2000 Hearing Scheduled - Pre-trial Conference (09/28/2000) Debra A. Heise
08/01/2000 Court Trial Scheduled - (10/19/2000) Debra A. Heise
08/16/2000 Agreed Motion And Order Of Dismissal
08/16/2000 Dismissed Before Trial Or Hearing
08/16/2000 Hearing Vacated - Court Trial
08/16/2000 Final Judgement, Order Or Decree Entered
06/16/2010 Miscellaneous Payment: For Making Copy Of Any File Or Record By The Clerk, Per Page Paid by: Alison Boggs Receipt number: 0438132 Dated: 6/16/2010 Amount: $16.00 (Cash)
06/21/2010 Miscellaneous Payment: Fax Fee Paid by: John Langeler Receipt number: 0438376 Dated: 6/21/2010 Amount: $19.00 (Credit card)
06/21/2010 Miscellaneous Payment: Technology Cost - CC Paid by: John Langeler Receipt number: 0438376 Dated: 6/21/2010 Amount: $3.00 (Credit card)

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; August 19th, 2011 at 12:41 PM. Reason: information on Boggs
 
Old August 19th, 2011 #2175
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Default Idaho Supreme Court Queried

I am working on confirmation of the Steele press release.

Quote:
From: Donald E. Pauly
To: Suggestions; Donald E. Pauly
Sent: Friday, August 19, 2011 11:23 AM
Subject: Bar Complaint Review

There was a press release yesterday by Edgar J. Steele to the effect that the Idaho State Supreme Court has summarily and unanimously dismissed a bar complaint filed against Traci Jo Whelan. This complaint was supposedly submitted to the court because Whelan sits on a discipline committe of the bar. Can you confirm or deny this?

Donald E. Pauly
Las Vegas
Quote:
From: Patti Tobias
To: "Donald E. Pauly" , Suggestions
Cc: Steve Kenyon
Date: Fri, Aug 19, 2011 at 11:17 AM
Subject: RE: Bar Complaint Review

I am asking Steve Kenyon the clerk of the supreme court to advise you of any public order of this court relating to such a Bar complaint. Thank you for writing.
 
Old August 22nd, 2011 #2176
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Default Bar Complaint Dismissed

This confirms that the bar complaint by Steele against U.S. Attorney Traci Whelan was dismissed. I have asked for the file itself.

http://www.stopnetspend.com/supreme.pdf

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; August 22nd, 2011 at 12:24 PM. Reason: typo
 
Old August 22nd, 2011 #2177
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,740
-JC
Default Edgar J. Steele's August 21, 2011 Press Release as received...

NEWS FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE -- Aug 21, 2011

NORTH IDAHO FBI INFORMANT FAIRFAX RECEIVES SOFT TREATMENT FOR SERVICES RENDERED

As Edgar J. Steele faces sentencing on November 14th related to the 4-count Boise conviction handed down in May, his alleged hired-to-murder handyman is already on the track to freedom. The mandatory, minimum sentence Steele could receive is 59 years in prison.

Information has come to light that Larry Fairfax is scheduled for transfer from a Seattle-Tacoma Federal prison to a "Community Corrections Center" (also known as a halfway house) on February 2, 2012.

Fairfax was taken into custody June 15, 2010 for possession of an explosive device used in a crime of violence (in reality it was attempted murder of Mrs. Cyndi Steele which is a 30 year offense), but, quite cleverly, was only charged by the US Attorney with manufacturing and possession of an illegal weapon, a relatively minor charge (which was deliberately done so that they could let him off with less than a two year sentence). On October 7, 2010, Fairfax pleaded guilty to the two firearms charges for making and possessing a pipe bomb. At the plea hearing, Mr. Steele's wife Cyndi presented numerous objections to the virtual "slap-on-the-wrist" treatment Fairfax appeared to be receiving. Her protest was prophetic; Fairfax will have spent just shy of a total of 24 months in jail when he is freed next year.

Larry Fairfax's halfway house stint will be served at the 'Port of Hope Coeur d'Alene' in preparation for his expected release on May 31, 2012. According to their Internet web site (http://www.portofhopecenters.org/coeurdealene.htm), the 'Port of Hope' facility

"...mainly caters to provide social model/non-medical detoxification, intensive residential treatment; aftercare treatment and two types of outpatient programs as well as educational programs for DUI offenders and family counseling."

Mrs. Steele maintains the real criminal is her erstwhile handyman, Mr. Fairfax, who will receive the kid-glove treatment since he was the Government’s flunky in their plot to target and bring down Edgar Steele.

"Fairfax should have been sentenced to at least 20 years for the 2 crimes the government managed to charge him with and he should have been charged with attempted murder!” said Mrs. Steele. “Instead he received less than 2 years and is going to get to spend the last 4 months of his sentence in a 'luxury' halfway house."

Her opinion of the 'Port of Hope' being a 'luxury' facility appears justified by pictures displayed on their web site, highlighting cheery two beds per room rooms with linens and fluffy pillows, open and casual common areas, large windows and no jail bars; a VERY stark contrast to the treatment her innocent husband is receiving.

"I am outraged that this man, Larry Fairfax 'the Idaho Hit Man Pipe Bomber', who put a bomb on my car that threatened my life, my family and friend's lives and everyone else's lives who were around me, continues to get special treatment!" she laments.

Cyndi Steele has been unwavering, convinced of her husband's innocence, just as her husband has always proclaimed his innocence. The Steele family, friends and supporters (sending best wishes from England, Australia and elsewhere) continue efforts to free Mr. Steele, to the end that the Government might release this political prisoner from captivity.

"I don't have much peace as it is now, but I especially fear for my life and others when Mr. Fairfax is released, which is scheduled for December 31, 2011.," says Mrs. Steele, "especially since Fairfax seems to have the Government in his pocket, giving him special treatment because he is willing to lie, steal, attempt murder and set up an innocent man for them. Maybe he did have ‘something on’ the FBI as an anonymous caller said in September 2010."

She continues, "When that call was played for Assistant U.S. Attorney Traci Whelan on September 20, 2010 in front of me, she laughed. Obviously, she knew exactly what the caller was talking about!”

Meanwhile, as he sits in the confines of his jail cell in the Latah County Jail in Moscow, Idaho, Edgar Steele continues to write, while awaiting sentencing. His wife, Cyndi has been releasing his written commentary.

Money is needed to be able to continue to defend him. Sincere appreciation is extended to all who have helped and continue to help. The options for making contributions are: visiting www.free-edgar-steele.com and send donations through PayPal or mail donations to Edgar Steele Defense Fund, P.O. Box 1255, Sagle, Idaho 83860.
 
Old August 24th, 2011 #2178
Hell Raising Woman
Jews are not superior
 
Hell Raising Woman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: USA - House of Babylonia where greed, immigration and homosexuality flourishes and the jews love it.
Posts: 1,609
Hell Raising Woman
Default

You are forgetting the fact that Matt Hale was sentenced to 30/40 years based only on circumstantial evidence. Nothing was proven, but only a FBI(Mossad) informant involved to easily drum up fictious evidence and easily smear the defendant and get away with it.

It's the same situation with the Steele's case. Similar sort of cirucumstances in each case involving informants. In addition, both Matt and Steele have the same occupation/education in law. Both are being treated more harshly than the one's who are not educated in law/or who is a lawyer.

One cannot ignore there is a connection with how these two are being treated. One thing is clear, the zionists are afraid of any WN who is educated in law or is a lawyer.
__________________
A jew can't handle "truth" with dignity, but refutes with lies of exaggeration.

Jews -- tall, tall, tall, tales they tell. Famous fairytale storytellers of the Holocaust.
 
Old August 24th, 2011 #2179
John Liberty
Senior Member
 
John Liberty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 700
John Liberty
Default

Quote:
I'm glad that you have finally seen the elephant in the living room that the Steele cheerleaders deny is there. This is one of a hundred proofs that Steele is crazy as a shithouse rat. There is no other way to describe this elephant. by ADL-Don
Quote:
You are forgetting the fact that Matt Hale was sentenced to 30/40 years based only on circumstantial evidence. Nothing was proven, but only a FBI(Mossad) informant involved to easily drum up fictious evidence and easily smear the defendant and get away with it.....
It's the same situation with the Steele's case. by HRW
The problem is that this thread is rife with ADL/Sunstein trolls types, Don keeps calling Ed crazy even when Ed is now writing lucid letters about his past case. Makes you wonder how much these pro-kosher assholes get paid to post this denigrating crap about Ed? (must be pretty good money) These trolls are obviously anti-white, (pro-government) or they wouldn't be beating their "anti-Steele" drums so loudly to try and constantly discredit him.

This is basically all about the government cracking down on dissenters who exercise free speech, they can make the most outrageous claims in court because they are the LAW, and the fed judges guides the jury proles to blindly follow their lead.
Quote:
“A chilling court decision unsealed at the end of April by a federal judge in California’s Central District reveals that the Obama administration is not only prepared to take advantage of the lies of the Bush administration, but is willing to up the ante. In a case that involved extensive surveillance of Muslim community groups and leaders, the Obama administration has now argued that the government not only can lie about its surveillance activities to American citizens but can, in turn, lie to federal judges when “national security” is involved.”
http://www.free-edgar-steele.com/?p=487#more-487
 
Old August 24th, 2011 #2180
Hadding
Senior Member
 
Hadding's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,247
Hadding
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hell Raising Woman View Post
It's the same situation with the Steele's case.
No.

Hale never claimed that the FBI falsified any recordings or that he didn't say the words that they claimed he had said. It was a matter of interpretation.

I expected initially that the Steele case would also turn out to be a matter of interpretation, but that was not the case.
 
Reply

Tags
edgar steele

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:21 AM.
Page generated in 0.24232 seconds.