VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 15th, 2014 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default #1 Comedy, Politics, Race, Late-Night Shows TV Thread

SNL - run by jew lorne michaels. criticized for not having any black women. holds two separate auditions for black women only. hires one black performer and two black writers.

http://jezebel.com/amazing-snl-adds-...aff-1497427114

Old January 15th, 2014 #2
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
SNL - run by jew lorne michaels. criticized for not having any black women. holds two separate auditions for black women only. hires one black performer and two black writers.

http://jezebel.com/amazing-snl-adds-...aff-1497427114
watchoo bea laffin' at, foo'!

Old January 16th, 2014 #3
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
watchoo bea laffin' at, foo'!
Nothing, if I'm watching SNL, which I haven't for 20 years. And don't believe the hype that it was ever particularly funny, and I mean right back to the first show.

That nigger show In Living Color was the most consistently funny comedy show I've ever seen.

SNL is just jew-dirty. That means dirty in a specifically jewy way. Just sort of an unfunny, degenerate sexual way.

Sex is dirty. And it can be dirty and funny. But not the way jews do it. That's one of my biggest beefs with jews; they have ruined good old-fashioned Aryan conceptions of dirtiness, obscenity and irony and replaced them with their shitty, inferior jewdreck. We Aryans have real shit, they just have sheeny-ola.

Last edited by Alex Linder; January 16th, 2014 at 05:03 AM.

Old January 16th, 2014 #4
Alex Linder
Administrator

The funny thing was, and I forgot to save this, one of the nigess writers posted an illiterate tweet about being hired as a writer on SNL, or as a writer "to" SNL as this clown of coon put it.

Read Jay Mohr's Gasping for Airtime, or Jim Breuer (non-jew) autobio. It's a complete dictatorship, and the guy simply goes with what he likes, not what's actually funniest. Not that there's some kind of objective measure, but most people seem to agree SNL has not been funny for a long, long time. I'm not sure what other standard there is for humor than whether it makes people laugh. If kike Michaels has funny material, he's not choosing it.

Last edited by Alex Linder; January 16th, 2014 at 05:04 AM.

Old January 16th, 2014 #5
Vance Stubbs
Hatespeaker

Quote:
SNL is just jew-dirty. That means dirty in a specifically jewy way. Just sort of an unfunny, degenerate sexual way.
Any idea what the difference here is?

I've noticed it too, but I'm not sure how I'd actually describe it besides unfunny and irritating.
"Surely people differ in their biologically determined qualities. But discovery of a correlation between some of these qualities is of no scientific interest and of no social significance, except to racists, sexists and the like."

Old January 16th, 2014 #6
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
That nigger show In Living Color was the most consistently funny comedy show I've ever seen.
Yeah, that shit was funny; Damon Wayans was the star for me. Chappelle is hilarious, too.

Niggers: at least they're good for a laff.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old January 16th, 2014 #7
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vance Stubbs View Post
Any idea what the difference here is?

I've noticed it too, but I'm not sure how I'd actually describe it besides unfunny and irritating.
Someday when I come across a good example I'll give you thousands of words on it, but right now is not the time. It's more a spiritual thing than anything.

Read Roald Dahl's stories collected in Switch Bitch. That is solid Aryan obscene/dirty/sexual humor.

Contrast with jewdreck in jew Roth's Portnoy's Complaint.

Such a polar disparity in talent and treatment, it's unimaginable. Dahl is a genius; Roth is a shitty jew promoted and celebrated purely by other jews - a man of negligible literary talent.

Thinking about it, two differences are that

- whitedirty doesn't have the political edge jewdirty always does
- whitedirty doesn't deny other motives, whereas jewdirty is always part of an ideology that insists ALL human motives trace back to money or sex

Whitedirty is about what it's about - one aspect of life, and one treatment or attitude within that scope. Jewdirty is an endless agenda-driven unfunny leering - perfectly captured in that horrible female laugh you will hear when watching any SNL show, which is played live. It's like the aural essence of the big-city jew. Others will know what I'm talking about, it's a very specific kind of laugh, utterly jewy. That is the soul of jew dreck-humor, in audible form.

Now that laugh I could write an essay about. Or maybe it's worth a Venn diagram. Its heart is the overlap in circles of cynicism, brazenness, mocking, lying, vileness and ugliness.

Last edited by Alex Linder; January 16th, 2014 at 06:18 AM.

Old January 16th, 2014 #8
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
Yeah, that shit was funny; Damon Wayans was the star for me. Chappelle is hilarious, too.

Niggers: at least they're good for a laff.
Yeah - most of the niggers on that show were quite funny, and Carrey is the funniest of all, to me at least. Of all comedy actors or comedians. I know others disagree, that's just my opinion.

Those sketch shows I judge by batting average, and ILC are .500 hitters where as SNL are about .090.

Old January 16th, 2014 #9
Alex Linder
Administrator

As I've said, this Juice Weasel skit is the funniest thing I have ever seen.

Old January 16th, 2014 #10
Alex Linder
Administrator

People think understatement is superior comedy but they're wrong. Understatement is a child's technique. It requires some brains, but no talent.

Old January 16th, 2014 #11
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Yeah - most of the niggers on that show were quite funny, and Carrey is the funniest of all, to me at least. Of all comedy actors or comedians. I know others disagree, that's just my opinion.
I find Jim Carrey insufferable. The guy just isn't remotely funny. Carrot Top is funnier. And Carrot Top isn't funny.

Judging by the size of the checks he has cashed over the years, a lot of people obviously disagree with my assessment of Carrey's comedic talent.

Old January 16th, 2014 #12
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie in Ohio View Post
I find Jim Carrey insufferable. The guy just isn't remotely funny. Carrot Top is funnier. And Carrot Top isn't funny.

Judging by the size of the checks he has cashed over the years, a lot of people obviously disagree with my assessment of Carrey's comedic talent.
Yep.

Opinions vary.

I don't see anyone else remotely as talented as Carrey, who can do first-rate faces, impressions, speech-jokes, standup, comic or dramatic acting.

It's a matter of taste; I wish it were a matter of science. Anyway, feel free to post a clip of something funnier.

Old January 16th, 2014 #13
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Yep.

Opinions vary.
Also sprach Dalton.

Quote:
I don't see anyone else remotely as talented as Carrey, who can do first-rate faces, impressions, speech-jokes, standup, comic or dramatic acting.
Physical comedy is tough to pull off. John Belushi was great at it. Carrey seems to....push too hard?

Quote:
It's a matter of taste; I wish it were a matter of science. Anyway, feel free to post a clip of something funnier.
During the recent Polar Vortex (a new buzzword) that turned The Ohio Valley into one huge sagging proverbial witch's teat, I watched a lot of standup specials on Netflix. Dozens of them are listed.

Louis C.K. does a bit on how great it is to be white that drew some awkward laughs. Pretty hot stuff, thought I. If he did that bit 10 years ago they would have ran him off the stage.

Old January 16th, 2014 #14
varg

> Louis C.K.

He's a jew, and I think in that bit he's more using it at an angle of 'white privilege' if I remember correctly. Either way, I can't stand the guy.

I think Carrey is hilarious, plus he was good in dramatic roles like in Truman Show and Eternal Sunshine.

You should checkout Bill Burr's stuff on Netflix, or his "tour of" videos on YT (https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...AB7416B1FDA606) - though try to ignore the fact that he has a nigger fiancé.

Old January 16th, 2014 #15
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
> Louis C.K.

He's a jew, and I think in that bit he's more using it at an angle of 'white privilege' if I remember correctly. Either way, I can't stand the guy.

I think Carrey is hilarious, plus he was good in dramatic roles like in Truman Show and Eternal Sunshine.

You should checkout Bill Burr's stuff, though try to ignore that he has a nigger fiancé.
Didn't know that he was Jewish. That would explain why he can get away with saying some of the stuff in that bit.

Watched several of Burr's specials recently. He's funny. Guy named Ron White is fucking hilarious as well. Think Jeff Foxworthy but, you know, funny.

Old January 16th, 2014 #16
M.N. Dalvez

You really have to see some of Carrey's dramatic films as well (and not just Truman Show); the guy is talented.

Also; I saw some interviews he did on Australian TV, and the guy is genuinely spontaneously witty, which is something that's not common among actors when they're not working from a script.

He told a great anecdote in one of his Australian interviews in regard to his gurning.

When he was young, he used to spend hours pulling faces into the mirror, and his mother told him, 'Stop doing that, or you'll see the Devil!'. Of course, the thought that he had in response to that was, 'Where is the Devil? I want to see him!', and that encouraged him to do it more than ever.

Old January 16th, 2014 #17
M.N. Dalvez

Quote:
Physical comedy is tough to pull off.
Rowan Atkinson was a great one for physical comedy in his day: he's still raking in millions each year from Mr. Bean, since it doesn't need to be translated so it's easy to sell all around the world, because it's universally understandable.

There was an old-time Italian actor by the name of Totó who was brilliant at it: he appeared in literally a hundred movies over his career. I saw a couple on VCR back in the day. I couldn't understand a fucking word (except for the occasional 'prego' and 'scusi' and what-have you), but I was laughing my head off anyway. A case of what someone can do if they're both naturally talented and hard-working.

Wikipedia includes a great description of his style:

Quote:
a puppet-like, disjointed gesticulation, emphasized facial expressions, and an extreme, sometimes surrealistic, sense of humor, largely based on the emphatization of primitive urges such as hunger and sexual desire.
Again, this is universally understandable stuff.

Last edited by M.N. Dalvez; January 16th, 2014 at 03:58 PM.

Old January 16th, 2014 #18
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.N. Dalvez View Post
You really have to see some of Carrey's dramatic films as well (and not just Truman Show); the guy is talented.
The Majestic didn't give me the urge to disembowel myself, as his films are wont. That's as far as I'll go.

Quote:
Also; I saw some interviews he did on Australian TV, and the guy is genuinely spontaneously witty, which is something that's not common among actors when they're not working from a script.

He told a great anecdote in one of his Australian interviews in regard to his gurning.

When he was young, he used to spend hours pulling faces into the mirror, and his mother told him, 'Stop doing that, or you'll see the Devil!'. Of course, the thought that he had in response to that was, 'Where is the Devil? I want to see him!', and that encouraged him to do it more than ever.
I remember hearing somewhere that he had a pretty rough childhood.

For me, (in his comedic work) he always came across as someone who is "on" all the time. Slightly manic. Just holding a note a little too long, if you know what I mean. Will Ferrell does this as well.

One of the consistently funniest guys over the past three decades has been Bill Murray. That guy is great in everything.

Old January 16th, 2014 #19
M.N. Dalvez

Quote:
Just holding a note a little too long, if you know what I mean.
Trying too hard?

Old January 16th, 2014 #20
M.N. Dalvez

How did you become acquainted with Roald Dahl's writing in the first place, Alex?

For those of us in the 'Commonwealth', or in the UK itself, it was a childhood thing (you know, he's much better known for his books for children, which are still good today), because his children's books were and still are, to a certain extent, wildly popular here and there.

And then, as you get older, you realise that he wrote all these fantastic stories which weren't aimed at kids, too!

Personally, I think he's one of the best things that came out of British writing in the 20th century. And while he was educated in the UK at the insistence of his father (his father died when he was young, but his mother, at great personal cost to herself, abided by his wishes in this regard), he was racially a Norwegian! I think there's a moral or object lesson in there somewhere.

I know he was also popular in the US, and actually did a lot of writing for periodicals in the US, but I always thought his readership was much smaller (per capita) in the US.

Tags
#1, comedy, jokes, television

Thread