Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 21st, 2010 #41
Henry.
Senior Member
 
Henry.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 4,360
Henry.
Default

Perhaps the goyim are developing unhealthy lust for Jewesses?

That's a bad sign for any race, and if it's taken up by all, then disease and extinction are sure to follow.

http://

These Princesses need to shave 12 x a day just to keep up appearances and seem keen to eat anything, even if it's blown from the anus of a dog.

The two 'ladies' below well understand the likes of Sarah Silverman, it's just a pity they have to get down in the gutter to point it out to those sad bastards who can't see past the end of their dicks.

 
Old November 21st, 2010 #42
Ted Maul
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 630
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry. View Post
Perhaps the goyim are developing an unhealthy lust for the Jewess?

That's always a bad sign and disease and extinction are sure to follow.

These Princesses need to shave 12 x a day just to keep up appearances and seem keen to eat anything, even if it's blown from the anus of a dog.

The two 'ladies' below well understand the likes of Sarah Silverman, it's just a pity that they have get down in the gutter to point it out to those who can't see past the end of their dicks.
Tell that to "Mike." Apparently, as I don't get sexually aroused by Jewesses and have never fucked one I'm apparently a homosexual virgin. Clearly I hit a nerve with "Mike" probably because he fantasizes about them all day. "White nationalists" like "Mike" like to talk big and tough but at the end of the day they're content with watching the Jewvision and lusting after bleach blonde Jewish princesses. It's disheartening really that even the supposed "awakened" are still as much brainwashed as the masses they say are "asleep."
 
Old November 21st, 2010 #43
Derrick MacThomas
Senior Member
 
Derrick MacThomas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: In your nightmares
Posts: 2,193
Derrick MacThomas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo Böse View Post
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/ar...#ixzz15qLeZaRK


It doesn´t have to be a jew but lately it seems the kikes have infested every facet of the elite so it wouldn’t strongly surprise me if this girl comes from a tainted family.
Goldsmith certainly looks Jewish, but is not necessarily so.
I know a fellow named Goldsmith. I asked him if he was a Jew. No, he was from Scottish stock and went to some lengths to show me his family tree that had been traced back several centuries.
 
Old November 21st, 2010 #44
Hollywood Nazi
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: In a nice Jewish part of town
Posts: 239
Default

Did she really eat dog shit in that video? Surely not. There was a cut in the scene just before she picks up the dog poo. I suspect what she put into her mouth was something more edible - even if it looked like shit. No one could put dog shit into their mouth without instantly throwing up.
 
Old November 21st, 2010 #45
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"
 
MikeTodd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: land of the Friedman, home of the Braverman
Posts: 13,329
MikeTodd
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood Nazi View Post
Did she really eat dog shit in that video? Surely not. There was a cut in the scene just before she picks up the dog poo. I suspect what she put into her mouth was something more edible - even if it looked like shit. No one could put dog shit into their mouth without instantly throwing up.
__________________
Worse than a million megaHitlers all smushed together.
 
Old November 21st, 2010 #46
Henry.
Senior Member
 
Henry.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 4,360
Henry.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood Nazi View Post
Did she really eat dog shit in that video? Surely not. There was a cut in the scene just before she picks up the dog poo. I suspect what she put into her mouth was something more edible - even if it looked like shit. No one could put dog shit into their mouth without instantly throwing up.
No. She was parodying Silverman who is always promoting analingus with her dog 'Doug' as well as a thousand other scatological 'delights'.
 
Old November 21st, 2010 #47
Hollywood Nazi
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: In a nice Jewish part of town
Posts: 239
Default

Here are a few pictures of well known Jewess' in the media. No doubt Gerry Gable is now getting very excited reading this thread.



Above: Vanessa Feltz from the front

Below: Vanessa Feltz from the rear




Below: Who could forget Olive!



Or and remember Majorie Proops?



And what about poor old George?



I bet Gable has just shot his load over these lovelies.
 
Old November 21st, 2010 #48
Ted Maul
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 630
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
YouTube - sidewalk corprophagy from pink flamingos
The person in that video should be shot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood Nazi View Post
Here are a few pictures of well known Jewess' in the media. No doubt Gerry Gable is now getting very excited reading this thread.

I bet Gable has just shot his load over these lovelies.
I'd wager "Mike in Denver" is getting out his penis pump now at the sight of these beauties.

Here are a couple of quotes from Feltz:

Quote:
Good Lor, have you seen the people in Norfolk? I think THEY NEED A GREAT INFLUX OF AS MANY DIFFERENT CULTURES AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE - STOP ALL THAT INBREEDING! That's what we should do!
Quote:
If we stopped immigration... we'd be six million pounds less well off because that's the amount of money generated in the capital last year by immigrants!

Not only that, WE'D BE BOG BORING, WE WOULD BE BLEAK AND DREARY AND HOMOGENOUS! WE'D LOOK AS IF WE'D BEEN PUMPED OUT BY THE SAME GHASTLY FACTORY PRODUCTION LINE!

We owe an enormous amount to immigrants! That's really because were are all descended from immigrants, however indigenous you think you are! Have a look in your family tree, you'll see you came from somewhere far afield!

And good, because it adds enormously, not only to the hum of business. In London, Ken Livingston will tell you we are the business capital of the world, we've never been more prosperous than we are today, but also to to the diversity, to the fact that it's amusing walking down the street, to the fact that AS SOON AS YOU GO OUTSIDE LONDON, YOU THINK, 'OH MY GOD! WHERE HAVE I ENDED UP? IT'S LIKE MIDDLE AMERICA OUT THERE'!
http://iamanenglishman.com/page.php/...iParentId=1097
 
Old November 21st, 2010 #49
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"
 
MikeTodd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: land of the Friedman, home of the Braverman
Posts: 13,329
MikeTodd
Default

Quote:
The person in that video should be shot.
You'd be too late.
The he/she/it in that vid, the tranny known as Devine, has been dirt-napping for a number of years now.
__________________
Worse than a million megaHitlers all smushed together.
 
Old November 21st, 2010 #50
Darius Appleby
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: high rainfall coastal strip of the White Continent nation
Posts: 3,597
Arrow no jews in the British Royal family

All of these bizarre jew perversions only serve to contrast with the British Royal family.

Unlike Australia and the UK, you Americans have a nigger for a head of state.

We do not accept that any of your stories about Jack the Ripper or dog shit jews have any reflection on our monarch or her family.
 
Old November 21st, 2010 #51
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"
 
MikeTodd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: land of the Friedman, home of the Braverman
Posts: 13,329
MikeTodd
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darius Appleby View Post
All of these bizarre jew perversions only serve to contrast with the British Royal family.

Unlike Australia and the UK, you Americans have a nigger for a head of state.

We do not accept that any of your stories about Jack the Ripper or dog shit jews have any reflection on our monarch or her family.
I, for one, am glad that the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA(tm) chose a nigger for it's CEO. They can no longer fool the world as to the true nature of their banana republic.
Unlike the Brits and the Commonwealth we have no compulsion to toss Windsor salad.
Why should a WN of any stripe give a shit about what cipher is running about calling itself "Head of State" this week.
__________________
Worse than a million megaHitlers all smushed together.
 
Old November 21st, 2010 #52
Henry.
Senior Member
 
Henry.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 4,360
Henry.
Default

Sarah Silverman, the potty mouth diva of scat is a 40yr old Jewess who likes to pretend she's a naughty schoolgirl who's always up for it.

 
Old November 22nd, 2010 #53
Joe Owens
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 4,920
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo Böse View Post
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/ar...#ixzz15qLeZaRK


It doesn´t have to be a jew but lately it seems the kikes have infested every facet of the elite so it wouldn’t strongly surprise me if this girl comes from a tainted family.
What a silly, silly post. Pathetic!!!
 
Old November 22nd, 2010 #54
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrick MacThomas View Post
Goldsmith certainly looks Jewish, but is not necessarily so.
I know a fellow named Goldsmith. I asked him if he was a Jew. No, he was from Scottish stock and went to some lengths to show me his family tree that had been traced back several centuries.
There is a prominent jewish family with the name of Goldsmith but you're quite right that it isn't necessarily so. According to all research, Kate appears to be descended from the non-jewish Goldsmiths.
__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Old November 22nd, 2010 #55
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
Why should a WN of any stripe give a shit about what cipher is running about calling itself "Head of State" this week.
That's a question I've often asked myself, and the only answer I can come up with is that it's the tradition, history and links to the past. I used to be an ardent royalist, but the behaviour of the minor royals over the last few years really put me off. It's got worse since Queen Elizabeth died - she seemed to be the grandmother to the nation and she commanded respect. Under her cuddly pastel appearance she was a formidable force and wasn't one to be messed about with.

But then again, I could reverse the question and ask why are other WNs so bothered that we still have a Royal Family? They don't hurt anyone, they don't cost us much, (contrary to popular opinion) they bring in the tourist trade and when they put on a wedding or a jubilee, they are excellent for Great Britain PLC.
__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Old November 22nd, 2010 #56
Darius Appleby
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: high rainfall coastal strip of the White Continent nation
Posts: 3,597
Arrow Australians voted NO to a republic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
That's a question I've often asked myself, and the only answer I can come up with is that it's the tradition, history and links to the past. I used to be an ardent royalist, but the behaviour of the minor royals over the last few years really put me off. It's got worse since Queen Elizabeth died - she seemed to be the grandmother to the nation and she commanded respect. Under her cuddly pastel appearance she was a formidable force and wasn't one to be messed about with.

But then again, I could reverse the question and ask why are other WNs so bothered that we still have a Royal Family? They don't hurt anyone, they don't cost us much, (contrary to popular opinion) they bring in the tourist trade and when they put on a wedding or a jubilee, they are excellent for Great Britain PLC.
This is the question Australians were asked in 1999 when asked to replace all references to the monarch in our 1901 constitution with a president elected by two-thirds of the national elected parliament. The other model of directly electing a president by the people was discarded mainly because an elected president would have a mandate from the people and would be more powerful than the prime minister who is merely elected from whichever side of the parliament has a majority. Who is the boss, the PM or the president?

The role of the Westminster system of government is not well understood by those from the USA because they have a more powerful president who can veto any law. Our monarch is above politics, and acts impartially on the advice of the government of the day. There is no chance here of us getting a communist muslim nigger ruling us.

Despite years of argument, and a national vote to elect a constitutional convention which decided which model to put to the people, they could not come up with a better model than we have now. The republicans were dreadfully arrogant people who loved attention and publicity, but in the end we said they couldn't be trusted.

There is no better system of government than a constitutional monarchy. The British worked this out over centuries or disagreement between the monarch and the parliament.

We don't get any of the benefits of having a tourism industry built around palaces and royals, but having a local Governor General representing the monarch here in Australia serves us well. Australians fought in two World Wars for the British Empire, so we deserve to have the benefits of a non-political head of state.
 
Old November 22nd, 2010 #57
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"
 
MikeTodd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: land of the Friedman, home of the Braverman
Posts: 13,329
MikeTodd
Default

Quote:
There is no better system of government than a constitutional monarchy. The British worked this out over centuries or disagreement between the monarch and the parliament.
Your nation has been highjacked by jews and your country flooded with muds.
Please, tell me more about the superiority of a constitutional monarchy.

I define good national government by it's exclusion of jews.
Conversely Whites can make any system workable when left to our own devices.
__________________
Worse than a million megaHitlers all smushed together.
 
Old November 22nd, 2010 #58
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

The Queen has no real constitutional power. She's just a tourist attraction, piece of history and a rubber-stamp for new laws. Sure, she could, if she wanted to, tell the Prime Minister "oh no you don't, matey" and sack him (provided she has someone in the wings to form a new Cabinet) but this has never been done and is in cases of extreme crisis only. What constitutes an extreme crisis has never been determined.

I don't know if the Governor-General in Australia, as her representative, has any real power, but she doesn't have any herself. Without wishing to disrespect her, she is to Britain what Mickey Mouse is to the States - a tourist attraction - because she has never even come close to sacking the Govt. of the day, no matter what they do.
__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Old November 22nd, 2010 #59
ray bateson
baппed
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: A:\
Posts: 3,367
ray bateson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassanio View Post
[IMG]censored[/IMG]

[IMG]censored[/IMG]

It's okay--you don't have to show me your manhood.
Those two she-kikes gotta be the ugliest scifi looking mutants I've ever seen. Good photoshop work, looks real enough to actually reach out and touch... with pitch-forks and torches.
 
Old November 22nd, 2010 #60
Ted Maul
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 630
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
Your nation has been highjacked by jews and your country flooded with muds.
Please, tell me more about the superiority of a constitutional monarchy.

I define good national government by it's exclusion of jews.
Conversely Whites can make any system workable when left to our own devices.
Very well put. I couldn't have put it better myself.
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:20 AM.
Page generated in 0.15636 seconds.