VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 7th, 2011 #61
VikingWarrior
Kill The 'Kwa

VikingWarrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
If they want to trash their own environment, that's up to them - they're the ones who will ultimately suffer for it. I was just laughing at the priorities of some people.
In the Rodney King riots in Los Angeles, the niggers did the same thing, burn't down all the stores, supermarkets, looted everything they could get their hands on.When it was all over, they had to travel miles to find a supermarket to buy their food stuffs, stupid low I.Q niggers !

Old August 7th, 2011 #62
Bev
drinking tea

Bev

Quote:
Originally Posted by VikingWarrior View Post
In the Rodney King riots in Los Angeles, the niggers did the same thing, burn't down all the stores, supermarkets, looted everything they could get their hands on.When it was all over, they had to travel miles to find a supermarket to buy their food stuffs, stupid low I.Q niggers !
I've seen people saying on Twitter that last night's riots were partly down to Tottenham being a deprived area. So why smash up what little they do have?

Enfield

from Twitter:

Quote:
KENT POLICE vans are in brixton. #wtf have london ran out of police?
Quote:
Brixton looks like GTA San Andreas the final level right about now!
Quote:
another riot in Brixton u know,3 stabbings already,smh
Quote:
Best wishes to all #Morrissey fans at #Brixton Academy for tonight's gig.
Quote:
Cycling to morrissey at brixton and a riot police with a window smashed just drove past me v fast on clapham road. Cause for concern?
To be fair, I think most people would riot if they knew Morrissey was in their home town....

Old August 7th, 2011 #63
Bev
drinking tea

Bev

Scene in Brixton right now.

Old August 7th, 2011 #64
Bev
drinking tea

Bev

Quote:
Tottenham riot: Metropolitan Police calls in reinforcements amid fears of second night of disorder
The Metropolitan Police has called in reinforcements from five neighbouring police forces "as a contingency" as violence breaks out other areas of North London.

By Matthew Holehouse

8:16PM BST 07 Aug 2011

Officers from Kent, Thames Valley, Essex, Surrey and City of London are tonight being drafted to the capital, a spokesman said. The number of officers or where they would be deployed was not disclosed for operational reasons.

Violence erupted this evening in Enfield, North London. Images posted on Twitter show a police BMW patrol car with its windscreen smashed by a paving slab. A branch of HMV was broken into and looted, with witnesses describing teenage girls breaking the windows with slabs.

The High Road has been cordoned off and 15 police vans are reported to be present.

It follows reports earlier this evening of around 100 masked youths gathering at a McDonalds restaurant in the Borough. Many shopkeepers closed early following scuffles and two arrests outside a sandwich shop.

Earlier today police said they had picked up intelligence from social networking sites that more riots were being planned for tonight.
h t t p://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8687559/Tottenham-riot-Metropolitan-Police-calls-in-reinforcements-amid-fears-of-second-night-of-disorder.html

This is the video that they claim is the cause of the riots - 16 year old girl attacked by police. It may ask you to sign in as people are reporting it as distressing.

Quote:
nickgriffinmep Nick Griffin MEP
Many shop windows already gone through in Enfield. Hooded black youths and police all over place. Police cells already full there.
Quote:
Extra police have been deployed to handle disturbances in Enfield tonight as the family of a man shot dead by police in nearby Tottenham told Sky News they do not condone the night of rioting that saw 26 officers injured.

Hours of violence saw around 300 people battle police in north London on Saturday night and into the early hours of Sunday.

Residents have told Sky News they were in fear for their lives as shops were looted, police cars and a bus set alight and petrol bombs thrown at officers.

Scotland Yard said 26 policemen were injured with eight officers - one suffering head injuries - admitted to hospital. They have all since been discharged.

London Ambulance Service said paramedics treated 11 other people, 10 of whom were taken to hospital.

A total of 55 people have been arrested for offences including violent disorder, burglary and theft.

The violence erupted after more than 100 people staged a vigil for Mark Duggan, marching from the local Broadwater Farm area to Tottenham police station.

The 29-year-old father-of-four died on Thursday after he was shot by police.

An Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC) investigation into the incident is under way.

The IPCC, which is expected to make a statement later this evening on the fatal shooting, has said a non-police firearm was found at the scene of Mr Duggan's death.

In an exclusive interview with Sky News, the older brother of Mr Duggan called for an end to the violence.

Shaun Hall said he did not want any rioting carried out in his brother's name.
h t t p://news.sky.com/home/article/16045049

and this Tweet made me laugh out loud.

Quote:
TheChavDog
Meet me in Enfield park. We r going to hit Pets At Home....life's supply of Dentastix!!! whos in? No owners... #enfield

Old August 7th, 2011 #65
Bev
drinking tea

Bev

Bloody hell, if Griffin is correct, they're having to transport rioters to Hertfordshire. How many have they nicked?
Quote:
nickgriffinmep Nick Griffin MEP
Out of town Old Bill meeting on M25 A10 junction ready to go in to Enfield. Cells being readied in Herts.

Old August 7th, 2011 #66
procopius

procopius

I wonder how long the British niggers can keep the riot momentum going?

Old August 7th, 2011 #67
VikingWarrior
Kill The 'Kwa

VikingWarrior

Reasons why they smash and trash their areas....

Quote:
Average black IQs have been measured in the 60s and 70s in Africa, rising to 85 for black-Americans (who are 20%-white by ancestry). Average IQ in Europe is 100.

The only major racial-grouping with a tested lower IQ than the Negroid race is the Australoid race. Evolutionary theory, whether advocating the politically-correct "Out of Africa" theory or a Multi-Regional Origin theory, has given rise to the hypothesis that the intellectual inferiority of the Negro to other races is primarily due to the lack of exposure to ice ages with their cold climates, limiting adaption to a higher intellect.

http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Black_Africans

Old August 7th, 2011 #68
Bev
drinking tea

Bev

Got to laugh at someone who just tweeted that it was spreading to Edmonton. Someone tweeted back that anyone entering Edmonton would be bound to come out poorer.

Quote:
RIOTERS have attacked a police van outside Enfield Town Station as police launch baton charges at them.

Around 200 people have attacked shops in Church Street, after earlier clashes led to two shop windows being smashed and a police car trashed.

Enfield North MP Nick de Bois, who is in the town centre, said he saw the van being attacked by rioters before “all hell broke loose”.

Riot police with shields, batons and dogs then charged at the group, who fled from Southbury Road back into the town centre.

Meanwhile, pictures of rioters looting the HMV store in Church Street have been posted on the Internet.

Roads in and out of the area remain closed while bus services have been diverted and trains cancelled.
h t t p://www.enfieldindependent.co.uk/news/localnews/9182622.Clashes_resume_in_Enfield_Town_as_police_attacked/

Some minor hysteria as rumours spread that Krispy Kreme in Enfield has been looted.

Old August 7th, 2011 #69
C. Grady Tucker

C. Grady Tucker

Wow. I thought the US was gone but it's over "over there" from reading the comments. Interesting that you have a mongrel Sikh pointing this out.

Old August 7th, 2011 #70
Bev
drinking tea

Bev

BBC still not covering it.

Hammersmith and Fulham being mentioned - not sure why at this point. Still seems to be just Enfield and to a lesser extent, Brixton. Reports of lots of police racing through Camden but people think they may be on way to Enfield.

Old August 7th, 2011 #71
VikingWarrior
Kill The 'Kwa

VikingWarrior
Thumbs down 1948 - It All Started Then...

The Empire Windrush arrived at Tilbury on 22 June 1948, carrying 492 passengers from Jamaica wishing to start a new life in the United Kingdom. The passengers were the first large group of West Indian immigrants to the UK after the Second World War.

MV_Empire_Windrush MV_Empire_Windrush

Old August 7th, 2011 #72
Bev
drinking tea

Bev

Council van in Enfield.

A tweeter has just said that the BBC have JUST mentioned a "disturbance" in Enfield.

Old August 7th, 2011 #73
varg

varg

This threads getting a lot of traffic.

That's how you do it-- Find a trending topic on twitter and make a VNN thread about it

Old August 7th, 2011 #74
Bev
drinking tea

Bev

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
Council van in Enfield.

A tweeter has just said that the BBC have JUST mentioned a "disturbance" in Enfield.
edit - not showing up. It's a council van on fire.

Tell you something, the Crimewatch for this is going to have to be a week long eic.

Old August 7th, 2011 #75
Bev
drinking tea

Bev

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
This threads getting a lot of traffic. Good job
Probably because there's nothing on any news channel. Local newspapers are grudgingly picking up on it but no major stations are covering it.

from twitter:

Quote:
There is definitely some kind of media agreement in place to play #enfield down. Nothing of any substance on the news...
The thread is or was the 4th result when you google for Enfield riot.

JJB sports has just been looted.

Quote:
Rioters are apparently at PC World in Enfield.. Not long now before Sainsburys in the next retail park, hurrah for a day off tomorrow!
Quote:
These four boroughs Haringey, Enfield, Hackney, and barnet are all in a sticky situation. Full of hungry lions.
Enfield Nando's now on fire, apparently.

Old August 7th, 2011 #76
Bev
drinking tea

Bev

from some TV gossip group on FB.

Quote:
Enfield Violence: Walls 'Kicked' down and used as missiles towards police.

Old August 7th, 2011 #77
Adrian Hartley

Adrian Hartley

I have a friend who lives near Enfield Town, and he says 150-200 mainly black youths were involved in attacking shops and police cars.

STOP IMMIGRATION - START REPATRIATION!

Old August 7th, 2011 #78
Bev
drinking tea

Bev

Tactical unit sent in:

Quote:
@itv_news: Police say people have been arrested in #Enfield & 3 officers have been injured in an incident in #Brixton this evening"
Still nothing on BBC except a mild mention of a clash on the ticker thing.

Old August 7th, 2011 #79
VikingWarrior
Kill The 'Kwa

VikingWarrior

Old August 7th, 2011 #80
VikingWarrior
Kill The 'Kwa

VikingWarrior

Quote:
Some minor hysteria as rumours spread that Krispy Kreme in Enfield has been looted.
Now that is not on

Slideshow..

Last edited by VikingWarrior; August 7th, 2011 at 03:52 PM.

Tags
#1, #1 london riots, defence, facebook, riots, video, vigilante

Thread