VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 28th, 2011 #1
Bev
drinking tea

Default #1 Emma West "Tram woman" arrested for outburst

Quote:
Police have tonight arrested a woman after a passenger allegedly burst into a vile racist rant on a tram while holding a child on her knee.

The video, posted on YouTube, shows a woman hurling abuse at other passengers on the south London tram and baiting them with foul xenophobic insults.

Tonight a 34-year-old woman from New Addington has been arrested on suspicion of a racially aggravated public order offence and is being questioned by police.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2067265/Transport-police-make-arrest-tram-passenger-hurled-vile-abuse-onlookers-racist-rant-toddler-perched-knee.html

Old November 28th, 2011 #2
Armstrong
Banned

May this begin happening millions of times a day in all White Countries....

Old November 28th, 2011 #3
Alexander M.

Sorry we are unable to accept comments for legal reasons.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1f2kb6vG3

They know damn well how many White people are tired of the muds invading their living spaces.

Old November 28th, 2011 #4
Armstrong
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander M. View Post
Sorry we are unable to accept comments for legal reasons.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1f2kb6vG3

They know damn well how many White people are tired of the muds invading their living spaces.

Perhaps they're not really aware, and it's time for the backlash to begin?

Old November 28th, 2011 #5
keifer

I can't say I agree with her putting her child at risk.

Old November 28th, 2011 #6
Shrews White

Arrested her she should be given a fucking medal.Dont agree with her little boy been with her when shes doing it but that probably saved her from a hiding.

Old November 28th, 2011 #7
Paul Smith
Death Camp of Tolerance

She doesn't look sober.

Old November 28th, 2011 #8
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Old November 29th, 2011 #9
andy

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...t-on-tram.html

Amazing how efficient the British Transport Police are when it concerns oppressing the indigenous population.Yet they are unable to deal with the blatantly corrupt relationship of Network Rail employees and its building contractors.Where it is quite common for Network Rail employees to have their relations and friends hired in pretend working positions by their contractors.To have luxury homes constructed and visit the site in their £75k BMW's while apparently living soley on a Network Rail salary of £46,000 per year (If you ever wondered why better qualified Network Rail employees never complain about the high wages of train drivers wonder no more).Most sickening of all and one would have thought and easily verified is the joint holidays Network Rail staff enjoy in Thailand,China,Vietnam,Cambodia,the caribbean,the USA and Cuba.To say nothing of the once a month down Spearmint Rhino.
However in third world Britain it is obvious that the BTP are more interested in currying favour with the multicults than ensuring Transport employees operate in the interests of their employers,the taxpayer who subsidises them and the passengers that use their service.

Chase them into the swamps

Last edited by andy; November 29th, 2011 at 10:09 AM.

Old November 29th, 2011 #10
X.I.
Aggressive low-life.

Remanded in custody for that? Even child rapists get bail. I suppose that's a warning to the general public that if you express your views on immigration you'll end up in prison with your kids taken from you:

29 November 2011 Last updated at 14:20

Croydon-to-Wimbledon racist tram rant accused in court

A woman has appeared in court after a video apparently showing a passenger abusing ethnic minority people on a south London tram was posted online.

The clip, viewed more than two million times since being uploaded to YouTube on Sunday, shows a woman sitting with a child, shouting at fellow passengers.

Emma West, of New Addington, Croydon, was accused of a racially/religiously aggravated intentional harassment.

The 34-year-old was remanded in custody while reports are prepared.

She is next due to appear at Croydon Magistrates' Court on 6 December.

British Transport Police said the YouTube clip was of an incident on the Croydon-to-Wimbledon Tramlink route.

Old November 29th, 2011 #11
tom harris
Banned

http://www.bnp.org.uk/news/national/...ats-gone-viral

Old November 29th, 2011 #12
EDLIE Stampton
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by X.I. View Post
Remanded in custody for that? Even child rapists get bail. I suppose that's a warning to the general public that if you express your views on immigration you'll end up in prison with your kids taken from you:

29 November 2011 Last updated at 14:20

Croydon-to-Wimbledon racist tram rant accused in court

A woman has appeared in court after a video apparently showing a passenger abusing ethnic minority people on a south London tram was posted online.

The clip, viewed more than two million times since being uploaded to YouTube on Sunday, shows a woman sitting with a child, shouting at fellow passengers.

Emma West, of New Addington, Croydon, was accused of a racially/religiously aggravated intentional harassment.

The 34-year-old was remanded in custody while reports are prepared.

She is next due to appear at Croydon Magistrates' Court on 6 December.

British Transport Police said the YouTube clip was of an incident on the Croydon-to-Wimbledon Tramlink route.
The fucking bastards have remanded her.What a fucking shambles this once Great Britain is.One of the comments on youtube suggests kicking that fat cunt out of Buckingham palace and making Emma West the new queen.Im sure she is better suited than the one that lives there now.If anyone that knows Emma sees this comment.Give her a hug from me.

Old November 29th, 2011 #13
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDLIE Stampton View Post
...making Emma West the new queen.Im sure she is better suited than the one that lives there now.If anyone that knows Emma sees this comment.Give her a hug from me.
This woman, Emma West, is a courageous White woman. It's stunning to see someone so flat out right with the courage to speak. Queen? Hell, I make her monarch of the entire western world. We, including Americans, have to find a way to substantially support her. I don't know exactly how. Money donations...letters of support...whatever will actually help. You British think of anything, let us know.

Mike

Old November 29th, 2011 #14
Gerry Fable
'God Belief, German Piety'

Selective editing comes to mind. She was clearly wound up before the camera started rolling. How many more whites feel like she does? Surrounded daily by non-whites? She certainly has got some balls. I bet she is a Millwall fan.

John Terry has also been interviewed under caution. I hope he is prosecuted and jailed. That should upset several hundred thousand Chelsea fans.
"Man is not God. But he is God's birthplace. God exists and grows in man. If God does not come in man, He never comes~ Hence the German religion is the religion of high faith in man."-Alfred Rosenberg

Old November 29th, 2011 #15
andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike in Denver View Post
This woman, Emma West, is a courageous White woman. It's stunning to see someone so flat out right with the courage to speak. Queen? Hell, I make her monarch of the entire western world. We, including Americans, have to find a way to substantially support her. I don't know exactly how. Money donations...letters of support...whatever will actually help. You British think of anything, let us know.

Mike
Unfortunately the authorities will railroad her into a guilty plea it is obvious not all the facts are available a proper lawyer would tear them apart.However that they have her in custody with no bailterms says it all.They are probably by auto suggestion and by court tax funded lawyers pressing her to go guilty and moment of madness,overwrought,etc.She probably accepted going into custody as they would have taken her child (ren).She is probably in a welfare home with them..If anyone has the details of the cunt who posted the video or where they can be obtained PM me

Chase them into the swamps

Old November 29th, 2011 #16
Harrington

So the bastards remanded her, stand firm comrades spread the word, and be prepared for what's around the corner!

Old November 29th, 2011 #17
Kievsky

You guys should take up a collection for Emma West! Get a paypal going and I'd promote it among Americans. I'd donate 20 bucks to Emma West if there was a way to get money to her.

Anyone like this should be financially compensated and given positive attention, to encourage more of it. Thousands of us should give us Emma West 20 bucks or 20 pounds or 20 euros or whatever. We want to encourage this behavior.

She was very articulate, well spoken, and speaking from the heart. I like that cri de couer aspect of Tram Woman's rant.

If you guys are able to organize at all, able to do any sort of activism, then for heaven's sake take up a fund. I remember we took up a fund for the families of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom when they got murdered and Channon's father wore a Confederate flag.

Emma should know that we support her!

Old November 29th, 2011 #18
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile A Capital Idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kievsky View Post
You guys should take up a collection for Emma West! Get a paypal going and I'd promote it among Americans. I'd donate 20 bucks to Emma West if there was a way to get money to her.

Anyone like this should be financially compensated and given positive attention, to encourage more of it. Thousands of us should give us Emma West 20 bucks or 20 pounds or 20 euros or whatever. We want to encourage this behavior.

She was very articulate, well spoken, and speaking from the heart. I like that cri de couer aspect of Tram Woman's rant.

If you guys are able to organize at all, able to do any sort of activism, then for heaven's sake take up a fund. I remember we took up a fund for the families of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom when they got murdered and Channon's father wore a Confederate flag.

I second Kievsky's motion. For G-d's sake this lady should be given The Order of the British Empire.

Old November 29th, 2011 #19
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Putting Children at Risk Over Politics

Quote:
Originally Posted by keifer View Post
I can't say I agree with her putting her child at risk.
While you make a good point, how about the UK mothers who put their only son at risk by sending him to Iraq to be blown up by Sand Negroes for Israel?

Old November 29th, 2011 #20
joefrombradford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kievsky View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
I second Kievsky's motion. For G-d's sake this lady should be given The Order of the British Empire.

Here:

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=133465

I am sure if you made a donation to the Nationalist Prisoners Aid Association and told them that you wanted every penny sent to that particular prisoner, then the NPAA would be happy to forward any funds and messages of support.

This is an organisation in Britain set up by Nationalists to support our people who have found themselves locked up for speaking their mind and also their families. I strongly suggest you all support that organisation. I am sure Ms West would thank you for the few quid you can give her to send out of prison to pay towards the upkeep of her son.

Tags
#1, emma west, joke party, kelly hollingworth, tram, tram woman

Thread