VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 17th, 2003 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default Ads portraying White males as wusses or incompetents

Whites in general, but White males in particular, have become our cultural butts, the repository of everything defective, evil, and unkewl. This is driven by and reflected in mass advertising. For probably 25 years, perhaps longer, the default loser in mass advertising has been the White male. This thread will list commercials following this trend. Because it is not a trend, reflecting some designer's whim, it is a strategic hate attack by the jews controlling the media.

Airing in December 2003...

Expedia: white guy about to book surfing lessons, ponders native Hawaiian teaching his girlfriend, decides he better not, as she might fall for him.

Fedex: packages don't arrive in time because irresponsible white kid didn't ship them the way his boss told him.

Budweiser: White guy who wears too much cologne. Offending a Paki cab driver and negress at gym.

"Good Nights" (product, not sure of company): closeup on Aryan-looking kid who wets the bed. No diversity here, just a lone incontinent, somewhat embarrassed white kid.

Citibank: Cool black chick has her identity stolen by white computer geek. One of a series relating to their product fighting identity theft. All the identity thieves are white -- computer geek, ditz girl, redneck.

The flip side is what I call racial syncopation, or the removal of the real nigger, and his replacement with the faux Negro. The real negro is violent, stupid, and dangerous to all around him. The faux 'groid is intellectual, competent, and polite. Blacks depicted in mass commercials are either rappers or cosbies, the generic term for "professional" negroes -- ie, nigs depicted as though they share the mores of upper-middle-class whites.

MacDonald's: Young master jig be dropped off at new school, and it be hard goin', yo, as his locker won't open, gets sprayed by water fountain, etc. But Mom drops by with McD's at lunch, so all is good. "Now he knows why Dad made Mom his wife," he styles. Fact is, marriages among blacks are as unlikely as long hair. Most black kids are bastards, no matter what McDonald's pretends. This commerical is part of new "I'm lovin' it" campaign, pitched principally at nigs, with the few whites depicted acting rappy.

CMT Flameworthy awards ceremony: Kevin Carter, black football player, presents an award. What do blacks have to do with country? Little to nothing. This event was hosted by Pam Anderson. This woman is the essence of Hollywood, which has nothing to do with country. Her hosting is a good example of the truth that today there is no substantial difference between any sector of "entertainment." All products come out of a jewish monolith, based in New York and L.A., with outposts in Nashville and a few other hubs. The cross-pollination represents not fruitful creative interchange but the fact that as no genuine difference in meme and message is allowed, Kid Rock is as good as Hank Williams Jr. is as good as Nelly or 50 Cent.

Old December 17th, 2003 #2
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Alex, great bit. Would look good as an expansion to Televitz. When will copies be available for sale?

Old December 17th, 2003 #3
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
Alex, great bit. Would look good as an expansion to Televitz. When will copies be available for sale?
I hope to God in 2004. Since that won't get the job done, let's just say I will do everything in my power to have our first VNN print book out before the end of of 2004.

Old December 17th, 2003 #4
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Hey Alex you know what my black Mammy used to say, "die lawd heps dems dat heps demselves" LOL

Old December 17th, 2003 #5
Colonel-Voltz

You forgot about the banker from Ditech.com commercials and probably a few others. If I manage to remember the rest I'll be sure to post them.

Old December 17th, 2003 #6
the Blond beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder
Whites in general, but White males in particular, have become our cultural butts, the repository of everything defective, evil, and unkewl. This is driven by and reflected in mass advertising. For probably 25 years, perhaps longer, the default loser in mass advertising has been the White male. This thread will list commercials following this trend. Because it is not a trend, reflecting some designer's whim, it is a strategic hate attack by the jews controlling the media.

Airing in December 2003...

Expedia: white guy about to book surfing lessons, ponders native Hawaiian teaching his girlfriend, decides he better not, as she might fall for him.

The surfing instructor was a white guy. The white guy's girlfriend looked more like an ugly jewess than anything. What, with her buldging fish eyes and all.

Last edited by the Blond beast; December 17th, 2003 at 11:11 PM.

Old December 17th, 2003 #7
Georgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel-Voltz
You forgot about the banker from Ditech.com commercials and probably a few others. If I manage to remember the rest I'll be sure to post them.
Are those the Ditech.com commercials for mortgages etc.? I'm pretty sure that fat dumpy banker is a Jew. Take a look at his face, typical Jewish face and a typical Jewish role.

"Hey White man, let me get you in debt up to your eyeballs..I mean let me give you a loan."

Old December 17th, 2003 #8
Colonel-Voltz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgie
Are those the Ditech.com commercials for mortgages etc.? I'm pretty sure that fat dumpy banker is a Jew. Take a look at his face, typical Jewish face and a typical Jewish role.

"Hey White man, let me get you in debt up to your eyeballs..I mean let me give you a loan."
You think kikes would degrade their own like that when they could try to sucker some fat white guy into playing the banker?

Old December 18th, 2003 #9
PROG

And I thought those cheap Ditech Mortgage Loans commercials were only local to my area. They aren't very professional looking.

As for that short, chubby fellow, he appears to be a White man rather than a caricature of a jew banker, to me.

Old December 18th, 2003 #10
Mike in CT

Default But why though?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder
Valid observation; this is one facet of the much larger anti-White tendency that pervades the entire (what is it anyway? How many $ billions per year?) marketing industry. Think about the vast array of images we are exposed to daily. Everything from software to toothpaste is brought to market using images of happy looking, seemingly randomly assembled groups of various races. Only they are most assuredly not randomly assembled. Nig males and asian females in particular predominate; White males are conspicuous by their near absence.

The question is, why? We live, supposedly, in a world that worships money above all else; ours is a capitalistic economy. Accordingly, the cold calculation of enhancing marketability should be the golden rule of the marketing industry. One would think that, since people naturally identify with images of people with backgrounds similar to their own, and Whites still hold a majority of purchasing power, the most profitable tack would be to try to tailor advertising to White people--by depicting mostly White people in ads. But as observed, that's not what happens. Two possibilities then. (1) White people are so jew-nigged and denatured that they actually identify more with images of non-Whites than of their own kind; or (2) the marketing industry is so jew-infested they are willing to sacrifice slightly in marketing efficaciousness in order to advance the jew-nigging already underway.

Old December 18th, 2003 #11
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike in CT
The question is, why? We live, supposedly, in a world that worships money above all else; ours is a capitalistic economy. Accordingly, the cold calculation of enhancing marketability should be the golden rule of the marketing industry. One would think that, since people naturally identify with images of people with backgrounds similar to their own, and Whites still hold a majority of purchasing power, the most profitable tack would be to try to tailor advertising to White people--by depicting mostly White people in ads. But as observed, that's not what happens. Two possibilities then. (1) White people are so jew-nigged and denatured that they actually identify more with images of non-Whites than of their own kind; or (2) the marketing industry is so jew-infested they are willing to sacrifice slightly in marketing efficaciousness in order to advance the jew-nigging already underway.
2) is certainly true, although reflected more in movies and tv shows than in ads, i think. jews forego profit to produce agitprop. they admit this. hence they fund "Priests" but not "Passion." but in advertising i think more what you're getting is projected demographics: the future is dark. and people on tv are almost always trying to reach a mass audience. well, we all know the stats, and that is a large part of what's driving them, particularly the low end purveyors, like MacDonald's. The smarter, richer you are, the less likely you are to eat at Macdonald's because you can afford better and healthier food. Niggers tend to be poorer and stupider, and as they make up a larger percentage of the population, they're where McD's must seek share. It's not like McDonald's is going to try to go upscale, like Hyundai did. Not to mention that I'm sure international sales are a large and growing percentage of McD's business, which I'd assume in America is pretty close to flat. Advertisers go after whites more directly and respectfully on the high end - the mutual funds and stuff. Although you'll still get the political correctness, it's about the one sector where ANY respect is shown the older white male. Because he has money and responds to something other than rap noise bullshit.

I'm going to add directly to my initial post, as I come across new ads. And I'll ads ones I see on here too. I haven't seen the Ditech ad.

Old December 18th, 2003 #12
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by the Blond beast
The surfing instructor was a white guy. The white guy's girlfriend looked more like an ugly jewess than anything. What, with her buldging fish eyes and all.
I'll look again, and you too. I'm pretty sure that guy was at least half Polynesian. The girl did not look jewish to me.

Old December 18th, 2003 #13
Victor Wolzek

Post Myth of Media Profit Motive

I discuss a number of the issues involved in this thread in the VNN article "Wager of Hate: The Myth of Media Profit Motive"

Some excerpts:

"While the agitprop flowing through these channels aims to be as profitable as possible, only material that advances Jewish interests or is utterly benign to them is allowed in. Material that crosses Jewish interests, no matter how marketable or excellent, is denied admission."

"The Jewish media's Wager of Hate establishes the context in which all media decisions are made. Profit may rule the day once inside this context, but ultimately it is a second-tier consideration."

"This Big Lie that media is primarily profit-driven achieves two diabolical social effects on White America. It fuels the illusory belief that the media around us are strictly dictated by consumer demand... More importantly, the Big Lie that media is principally profit-driven undermines in advance any inquiry into "who" controls the media. After all, if money pure and simple is the name of the game, then it follows that those running the show must be the best at delivering what the public wants. What difference does it make if media control is predominantly Jewish or Amish if those at the helm have no choice but to do the masses' bidding?"

Full article with images of Ian Stuart and William Pierce here:

http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/t...it-motive.html

Old December 18th, 2003 #14
Colonel-Voltz

Angry

What about that new Dell add? You know, the one with the nigger yelling at all the White people. At the end the nigger tells the white guy he should just give up, and the White guy tells him he does not know how to format a HD.

Old December 18th, 2003 #15
Real Paladin

This has been a sore spot with me for years. The first thread I ever started on SF was about this subject.

You know the one that really pisses me off? That fucking Old Navy commercial wherein the door opens to the white suburban home and the little mutt child comes walking out. Same company has a new one with Fran Dresher and they race mix it on the puree setting. SHizzle my nizzle or some negro prison talk crap.

While I am ranting, how about the one with the white guy hiding in the pile of dirty, sweaty football uniformslaundry bin. He starts stealing the filthy jerseys and then a pile of jock straps and underwear gets rolled next to him and he goes into orgasmic bliss.

Here is another observation....whenever they show these happily married successful negro "families", the female is ALWAYS a mullatto or at best a very light skinned breed. The man is always darker. Check it out, I have never seen the woman darker yet.

I better stop, I'm getting pissed off again.

Old December 18th, 2003 #16
MadScienceType

This one's an oldie ('bout five years or so) but it got me steamed at the time, and I hadn't even "awakened" at that point.

'Twas a Buick or Pontiac ad, if I recall correctly, but the scene was of the all-knowing white soccer mom conversing with one of her peers on the front porch about life, and her husband, I shit you not, is tethered to a lead in the front yard. Suddenly, a minivan of the sort being advertised drones by and the leashed husband takes off after it like a horny cur that's just gotten a whiff of particularly redolent ass-crack. Of course, the leash promptly snaps him back, hard.

The soccer-bitch observing all this remarks to her friend something along the lines of, "They never learn."

I only recall seeing that one once or twice, as it must have been too far outside the envelope at the time. Now, who knows? They should bring it back. It would fit right in these days.

Old December 18th, 2003 #17
Georgie

This is a good topic and it brings to mind the attacks on fathers and especially white fathers. It's always the (white) father that is guilty of something, doesnt know how to keep up with the times, etc. Those older AOL commercials come to mind. Remember the line "So easy, even dad can use it". Not to mention the Lifetime channel which must have some serious jude control in it because all of their movies are about white women being beaten, raped, kidnapped, murdered by white men/fathers.

I suspect that channels which are designed "for women" are actually just used to make White women think White men are all stupid and unfaithful. (Okay why am I saying "I suspect" when that is what their real purpose is for). Just check out one of those channels and youll see the anti-white male agenda that they have.

Old December 18th, 2003 #18
N.B. Forrest

Let's not forget the egregious Circuit Shitty commercials featuring an endless parade of "whiteguy" assclowns. It's usually variations on the same garbage: a puerile fool, bedazzled by all the electronic gadgets, runs wild in the store as Nanny-Wife smirks at him tolerantly.

Old December 19th, 2003 #19
Georgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppelhaken
Have you seen the recent Taco Bell commercials? There are a few different versions, but here's one that stands out: An athletic black male is walking down the street, making sweet love to his chalupa, or whatever the fuck it is, oblivious to all around him. All the White people turn their heads as he passes, "I should've gotten a chalupa", they say, looking crushed and pitiful. The indifferent black man strolls past a White couple: A wimpy, pathetic guy hands an attractive blonde a bouquet, she promptly pushes it back into his sunken chest and repeats the line we've just heard while looking towards the black male to give her what the White man can't. This commercial is about tacos alright: the lily White kind being filled with black dick.
That Taco Bell commercial is a perfect example of Jew advertisement. It may seem random, harmless etc. but in actuality its formatted otherwise. Like you said, making the white guy look wimpy while the blonde woman looks at the nigger and wishes she could have the nigger give her what the white man cant. Enough of this advertisement and people will actually start to believe it.

Old December 19th, 2003 #20
Victor Wolzek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppelhaken
Have you seen the recent Taco Bell commercials? There are a few different versions, but here's one that stands out: An athletic black male is walking down the street, making sweet love to his chalupa, or whatever the fuck it is, oblivious to all around him. All the White people turn their heads as he passes, "I should've gotten a chalupa", they say, looking crushed and pitiful. The indifferent black man strolls past a White couple: A wimpy, pathetic guy hands an attractive blonde a bouquet, she promptly pushes it back into his sunken chest and repeats the line we've just heard while looking towards the black male to give her what the White man can't. This commercial is about tacos alright: the lily White kind being filled with black dick.
That made me laugh hard. Yep, that commercial sucks bigtime.

Tags
anti white advertisement

Thread