Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 26th, 2008 #841
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,001
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
OK Roberta, time to get down to business.

Now that you and your "not much of a researcher" partner are team members, it's time for you to answer the one simple question that has been on everyoneís mind since day one. And it is a very very simple question -

On what dates did Shermer carry out his alleged Sobibor and Treblinka "investigations?"

Do I have to make it simpler for you retardo?

On what day did Shermer first step foot in Sobibor and on what date did he leave Sobibor for good?

On what day did Shermer first step foot in Treblinka and on what date did he leave Treblinka for good?

No more excuses Roberta. Shermer is part of your team. This information is a major part of the alleged "investigations" of these two camps. The answer is an exchange of emails by two team members away.

On what dates did Shermer carry out his alleged Sobibor and Treblinka "investigations?"

Answer the question jew.
Did you smoke something weird again, Mr. Gerdes?

Did you drink too much?

Or are you suffering from those hallucinations related to your mental illness again?

Your having (for obvious reasons, see my post # 839 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...&postcount=839 ) restricted my publication choices to Shermer's SKEPTIC magazine doesnít make Shermer my "partner". I donít intend to contact him before I am in possession of evidence meeting the NAFCASH challenge requirements, and I donít see why the fuck I should. And even if Shermer were my "partner", I still wouldnít be stinking Gerdes' messenger. Whatever stinking Gerdes wants to know from Shermer he should ask Shermer himself. Got that, asshole?

But as you again brought up the subject of one of your most amusing obsessions, how about finally doing what I have often asked you to do and you never had the courage to do? Give me number of the page or pages of Denying History on which Shermer supposedly claimed to have conducted the specific investigations of Sobibor and Treblinka that you keep making a fuss about.

What page or pages, Mr. Gerdes?

Ah, and before I forget it: you will now make good for your cowardly behavior, discussed in post # 839 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...&postcount=839 , by restoring the SKEPTIC or ARCHAEOLOGY magazine publication choice on the NAFCASH site, right?

If you should already have done so, thank you and please disregard this notice.
 
Old July 26th, 2008 #842
Greg Gerdes
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,129
Greg Gerdes
Default

My, I think that was the most hysterical outburst I've seen yet from Retardo. Pure, unadulterated hysteria. So, we're still waiting for Roberta to:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
Roberta:

"Did Mrs. Golden accept the NAFCASH challenge and announce that she would submit evidence about the exact location and exact contents of a Chelmno mass grave as well the amount of human remains contained therein?"

If jew-lie Golden wants to accept THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE the way it was previously, which included Chelmno and Archaeology Magazine, I, and all twenty supporters will make any and all special accommodations for such an announcement. We will bend over backwards to make sure it happens. We will set up a new challenge independent of THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE, just for her. Just like we modified the FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE just to make it easier for you retardo.

In fact, nafcash challenges jew-lie golden and ARCHAEOLOGY magazine to accept a Chelmno / Archaeology Magazine challenge. Perhaps you and your fellow funny boy freaks over at HC (Hysterical and Cowardly HIV Contagious Homosexual Creeps espousing Holocaust Claptrap and other Historical Canards) can help nafcash make it happen. After all, you do want to help stop holocaust denial - don't you retardo?

Thank you Roberta.

You are priceless.

BTW Roberta, just how much "human remains contained therein" have been located at Chelmno?
So does HC accept nafcash's challenge Roberta?

jew-lie-t Golden, Archaeology magazine and holocaust controversies on the issue of Chelmno.

Just one grave - just one percent.

Do you accept the challenge Cowards?

No reward money for you to get all hysterical about. Just for you so you can help stop holocaust denial. What are you, a bunch of homosexual cowards - or what?

And as far as the challenge that you did accept, we're still waiting for you to tell us the dates that your THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE partner was physically in Sobibor and Treblinka.

We also want to know the same about your other partner, Kola.

As per the laughable core samples you're trying to pass off as human remains:

Quote:
Roberta:

"The poor fellow seems to believe there is a contradiction between Prof. Kola’s description of the mass graves’ contents in a press conference and the presence of what seems to be mixed ashes of human bone and tissue on these two photos of drill samples... Meanwhile, I take note of and appreciate your admission that you have no alternative explanation for the light-gray substance suggesting ashes of human bone and tissue, the black substance suggesting wood ash and the white substance suggesting either bone ash or lime, that are clearly distinguishable from the light-brown soil one one or more of those three photographs."
I will add those core samples to THE BONUS SOBIBOR REWARD amount - just for you Roberta.

Did I ever tell you you were priceless?

Roberta:

"Ah, and before I forget it: you will now make good by restoring the SKEPTIC or ARCHAEOLOGY magazine publication choice on the NAFCASH site, right?"

Looks like Roberta is getting cold feet! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

What are you worried about Roberta? Shermer himself visited Sobibor and did a "firsthand investigation" of the camp. Between you and your new partners Shermer and Kola, hell, I expect that issue of "SKEPTIC" magazine to be in my mailbox by the end of the summer.

Besides Roberta, like you said, I'm sure that Shermer has a sense of humor and will just chuckle at you calling him a faggot and fraud.

After all, I'm sure that's what he thinks about you also!

LOL!!!
 
Old July 26th, 2008 #843
ced smythe
Member
 
ced smythe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 535
ced smythe
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto Muehlenkamp View Post
Pride may lead to hating what harms the object of pride, and "everybody understands" has never been an argument.
Pride is not related to hate so you cannot defend mistaking hate for pride. The fear of what harms you or a loved one for instance, not may, but does lead to hate, it's profoundly simple. "Everybody understands" isn't an argument as such, due to the ubiquitous nature of emotion it's a truism. The argument is over mistaking hate for pride which is quite plainly barking up the wrong tree.

Quote:
No, your problem is deluding yourself into believing that you spotted something, including but not limited to my "evasive subtlety".
The original point was and still is that your argument is not objective and that you started using emotional language to describe the NAFCASH challenge which could be a deceitful pretext to bail out of the challenge; emotionalism being a well known means to deceive and bully others.

Quote:
Actually they are evidence as good as the Wehrmacht commandant’s complaint about the stench. One complained about an offense to his nostrils, the other about an offense to his religious feelings, and neither of both intended his complaint to be evidence to a crime.
The religious feelings - that is, the emotional description of what he claims to have seen - of a rabbi are not credible evidence, it's emotionalism.

Quote:
No, amused derision of lunacy.
Evasive non sequitur: fear gives rise to hate.

Quote:
No, it’s a pertintent and reasonable distinction. Whereas this:

is just another expression of a true believer’s articles of faith – or shall we say superstitions?
You're prepared to rubbish all but Jews, siding with Jews on every issue. You seem to know nothing of Jew media/money/legal/political control at the same time as harping about their innocent victim status. That's quite patently an incubus on your mind.

Quote:
Your opinion is taken note of, but it doesn’t answer my question.
"No, but I don’t consider it necessary" is not a question

Quote:
Now that is evasive.

Come on, CS, independent from whom or from what?

And what existing institutions would qualify, as we’re at it? Name a few, please.
Independent needs no interpretation but since you finally admitted that this is an equal opportunity forum: independent as in not paid by Jews and not paid by NAFCASH. Name existing institutions? Better I think volunteers, amateurs, enthusiasts film proceedings and upload video to the internet on a daily basis.
__________________
Fear not the path of truth for the lack of those upon it.
 
Old July 27th, 2008 #844
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,001
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
My, I think that was the most hysterical outburst I've seen yet from Retardo. Pure, unadulterated hysteria.
You mean my post # 839 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...&postcount=839 ? A cold if somewhat triumphant manifestation of contempt for stinking liar and coward Gerdes, who apparently is counting on an audience retarded enough to read his posts alone and take his word for everything he claims.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
So, we're still waiting for Roberta to:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
Roberta:

"Did Mrs. Golden accept the NAFCASH challenge and announce that she would submit evidence about the exact location and exact contents of a Chelmno mass grave as well the amount of human remains contained therein?"

If jew-lie Golden wants to accept THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE the way it was previously, which included Chelmno and Archaeology Magazine, I, and all twenty supporters will make any and all special accommodations for such an announcement. We will bend over backwards to make sure it happens. We will set up a new challenge independent of THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE, just for her. Just like we modified the FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE just to make it easier for you retardo.

In fact, nafcash challenges jew-lie golden and ARCHAEOLOGY magazine to accept a Chelmno / Archaeology Magazine challenge. Perhaps you and your fellow funny boy freaks over at HC (Hysterical and Cowardly HIV Contagious Homosexual Creeps espousing Holocaust Claptrap and other Historical Canards) can help nafcash make it happen. After all, you do want to help stop holocaust denial - don't you retardo?

Thank you Roberta.

You are priceless.

BTW Roberta, just how much "human remains contained therein" have been located at Chelmno?

So does HC accept nafcash's challenge Roberta?
Of course I accept the re-inclusion of Chelmno in the NAFCASH challenge, if thatís what you mean. If you want to set up a separate Chelmno challenge, thatís also fine with me. Whatís the reward, and what are the conditions that must be met for claiming the reward?

As to my fellow HC members and Mrs. Golden (who I donít know), ask them directly. Iím not stinking Gerdesí messenger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
jew-lie-t Golden, Archaeology magazine and holocaust controversies on the issue of Chelmno.

Just one grave - just one percent.

Do you accept the challenge Cowards?

No reward money for you to get all hysterical about. Just for you so you can help stop holocaust denial. What are you, a bunch of homosexual cowards - or what?
Speaking for myself (the others you must ask directly, see above), I accept Ė provided that stinking Gerdes, if shown evidence (by publication in Archaeology magazine) that specifically proves "just one grave Ė just one percent" of the mass murder at Chelmno (that means archaeological identification of the "exact" location and "exact" dimensions of one specific mass grave and reports, calculations, photos or other sources demonstrating that the mass grave contains the remains of at least 1 % of the documented or estimated number of Chelmno victims, doesnít it?), will expressly acknowledge in writing that the murder of at least 150,000 people by the Nazis at Chelmno (or make it the Polish estimate of 320,000 according to the Encyclopedia of the Holocaust, if you prefer) is a proven fact and the "doubts" he expressed about the mass murder that becomes apparent from the known documentary evidence, eyewitness and physical evidence have no basis whatsoever.

Are you man enough to word your Chelmno challenge in these terms, Mr. Gerdes?

If you want, we can also extend these terms to Belzec, Sobibor and Treblinka. No money reward required, but instead we have the undertaking of Greg Gerdes that, if shown (by publication in SKEPTIC magazine as concerns Sobibor and Treblinka and by publication in ARCHAEOLOGY magazine as concerns Belzec, or by publication in any of these two magazines for either of the three camps Ė itís up to you) an archaological assessment of physical evidence that objectively proves the "exact" location and "exact" dimensions of at least one mass grave at Belzec, Sobibor or Treblinka and that this mass grave contains human remains corresponding to at least 1 % of the respective campís victims according to the Encyclopedia of the Holocaust, he will expressly acknowledge in writing that the mass murder at the respective camp, which becomes apparent from all hitherto known documentary, eyewitness and physical evidence, is a proven fact and that he was dead wrong in doubting this proven fact.

Your express written acknowledgement that you are full of shit and your "Revisionist" articles of faith are worth nothing, and not any amount of money, would be the applicantís reward.

Iím waiting for you to word a challenge in these terms, Gerdes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
And as far as the challenge that you did accept, we're still waiting for you to tell us the dates that your THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE partner was physically in Sobibor and Treblinka.

We also want to know the same about your other partner, Kola.
Cut the crap, Gerdes. Whatever you want to know from people other than me you must ask them directly, for I wouldnít be your messenger even if they or either of them were my "partners", which they are not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
As per the laughable core samples you're trying to pass off as human remains:

Quote:
Roberta:

"The poor fellow seems to believe there is a contradiction between Prof. Kolaís description of the mass gravesí contents in a press conference and the presence of what seems to be mixed ashes of human bone and tissue on these two photos of drill samples... Meanwhile, I take note of and appreciate your admission that you have no alternative explanation for the light-gray substance suggesting ashes of human bone and tissue, the black substance suggesting wood ash and the white substance suggesting either bone ash or lime, that are clearly distinguishable from the light-brown soil one one or more of those three photographs."
I will add those core samples to THE BONUS SOBIBOR REWARD amount - just for you Roberta.
Whatever makes you happy, my friend. Meanwhile, it is duly noted that your only argument against the aspect of these core samples, with the light-gray substance suggesting ashes of human bone and tissue, the black substance suggesting wood ash and the white substance suggesting either bone ash or lime, is to laughably call them "laughable". What a sorry clown you are, Gerdes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
Did I ever tell you you were priceless?
Another lousy imitation of a term I appropriately applied to you, my friend. Youíre as priceless a demonstration object of "Revisionist" mendacity, cowardice and imbecility as I could ever have hoped for. So much so that I canít get rid of the suspicion that youíre an undercover agent from the ADL or so who is putting it on a bit too thick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
Roberta:

"Ah, and before I forget it: you will now make good by restoring the SKEPTIC or ARCHAEOLOGY magazine publication choice on the NAFCASH site, right?"

Looks like Roberta is getting cold feet! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
No, Iím just giving Gerdes a chance to make good for his cowardly behavior - the reference to which the lying prick conveniently omitted from the quote (post # 841 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...&postcount=841 , emphasis added):

Quote:
Ah, and before I forget it: you will now make good for your cowardly behavior, discussed in post # 839 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...&postcount=839 , by restoring the SKEPTIC or ARCHAEOLOGY magazine publication choice on the NAFCASH site, right?
But if Gerdes wants to persist in that cowardly behavior of shifting the goal posts by further limiting my chances to get evidence meeting the NAFCASH challenge requirements published in a scientific magazine, thatís just fine with me.

It helps my case by clearly showing that Gerdes is getting cold feet, that he is a miserable coward and that he is scared shitless of proof meeting his challenge requirements. And his hysterical nervous laughter is only further corroboration of all that.

Itís up to you whether you want to keep behaving like chicken-shit or not, Mr. Gerdes. I win either way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
What are you worried about Roberta? Shermer himself visited Sobibor and did a "firsthand investigation" of the camp.
Which gets us back to my question about the page or pages of Denying History where Shermer supposedly claimed to have conducted a "firsthand investigation" of the Sobibor camp, doesnít it?

How long are you going to run away from this question, Mr. Gerdes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
Between you and your new partners Shermer and Kola, hell, I expect that issue of "SKEPTIC" magazine to be in my mailbox by the end of the summer.
Again, cut the crap. Neither Shermer nor Kola are my "partners" in this undertaking. The former is a possible publisher, the latter a possible source of information, thatís all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
Besides Roberta, like you said, I'm sure that Shermer has a sense of humor and will just chuckle at you calling him a faggot and fraud.
Baiting Gerdes by telling him that his pathetic obsession with Shermer suggests a love affair gone wrong is not exactly calling the latter a faggot. And stating that I donít think much of Shermer as a researcher is certainly not the same as calling him a fraud.

But thanks for one more showing your compulsive tendency to lie by misrepresenting your opponentís words, Mr. Gerdes.

And I thank you even more for persisting in your obvious attempt to hinder my access to the one magazine you have left as an applicantís choice for publication.

Thatís another demonstration of your cowardice and the fear you have of proof meeting your challenge requirements actually showing up.

And that fear, in turn, shows how conscious you are that your "skepticism" has no basis whatsoever and your "Revisionist" articles of faith are worthless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
After all, I'm sure that's what he thinks about you also!
If so he would be a self-projecting loon like Gerdes, and he actually doesnít even know me. But he obviously knows Gerdes, and I wouldnít blame him for considering Gerdes a faggot, a fraud and a miserable coward. After all, thatís the conclusion I have also reached about the fellow.
 
Old July 27th, 2008 #845
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,001
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto Muehlenkamp View Post
Pride may lead to hating what harms the object of pride, and "everybody understands" has never been an argument.
Pride is not related to hate so you cannot defend mistaking hate for pride.
You are misrepresenting my argument. Iím not mistaking hate for pride. Iím saying that hatred of what harms the object of pride may be a consequence of pride.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
The fear of what harms you or a loved one for instance, not may, but does lead to hate, it's profoundly simple.
What applies to the fear of what may harm what you love also applies to the outrage about harm done to what you love. Both may lead to hate. Iíd say the latter is even likelier to do that than the former.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
"Everybody understands" isn't an argument as such, due to the ubiquitous nature of emotion it's a truism. The argument is over mistaking hate for pride which is quite plainly barking up the wrong tree.
Mistaking hate for pride and stating that hate (against what harms the object of your pride) may result from pride (in that very object) are two different pairs of boots. You are obviously trying to mix them up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
Quote:
No, your problem is deluding yourself into believing that you spotted something, including but not limited to my "evasive subtlety".

The original point was and still is that your argument is not objective and that you started using emotional language to describe the NAFCASH challenge which could be a deceitful pretext to bail out of the challenge; emotionalism being a well known means to deceive and bully others.
Whether or not the language is "emotional", it expresses scorn that has an objective foundation. And that scorn, contrary to your baseless insinuations, is not meant to be a pretext for anything. Itís just an expression of well-founded opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
Quote:
Actually they are evidence as good as the Wehrmacht commandantís complaint about the stench. One complained about an offense to his nostrils, the other about an offense to his religious feelings, and neither of both intended his complaint to be evidence to a crime.
The religious feelings - that is, the emotional description of what he claims to have seen - of a rabbi are not credible evidence, it's emotionalism.
I didnít say the religious feelings themselves are credible evidence. But they are a credible motivation for describing physical evidence perceived as offending those feelings, just like the Wehrmacht commandantís sense of smell is a credible motivation for referring to physical evidence perceived as offending that sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
Quote:
No, amused derision of lunacy.
Evasive non sequitur:
One of your favorite catch phrases. Anything behind it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
fear gives rise to hate.
As I said before, what applies to the fear of what may harm what you love also applies to the outrage about harm done to what you love. Both may lead to hate. Iíd say the latter is even likelier to do that than the former.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
Quote:
No, itís a pertintent and reasonable distinction. Whereas this:

is just another expression of a true believerís articles of faith Ė or shall we say superstitions?
You're prepared to rubbish all but Jews, siding with Jews on every issue.
Thatís absolute nonsense. Jewish individuals may have done a lot of wrong (like individuals of other ethnic or social groups have), but the people murdered in Nazi extermination camps or by Nazi killing squads had nothing to do with such wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
You seem to know nothing of Jew media/money/legal/political control at the same time as harping about their innocent victim status. That's quite patently an incubus on your mind.
Actually I have a strong dislike for a Jewish attitude aptly described by Peter Novick as striving for "permanent possession of the gold medal in the Victimization Olympics". But denying the murder of millions of innocent people because one hates Jews and/or loves the Nazis is a more contemptible attitude, which is why I focus on the garbage that promotes such attitude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
Quote:
Your opinion is taken note of, but it doesnít answer my question.
"No, but I donít consider it necessary" is not a question

Quote:
Now that is evasive.

Come on, CS, independent from whom or from what?

And what existing institutions would qualify, as weíre at it? Name a few, please.

Independent needs no interpretation
Of course it does. The meaning of the term depends on the context in which it is used.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
but since you finally admitted that this is an equal opportunity forum:
Due to my opponentsí incompetence, donít forget that.

And, I may add, due to the self-defeating mendacity, cowardice and stupidity of at least one of my opponents.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
independent as in not paid by Jews and not paid by NAFCASH. Name existing institutions? Better I think volunteers, amateurs, enthusiasts film proceedings and upload video to the internet on a daily basis.
So no existing institutions would qualify? Good, thatís what I wanted to know. As to "volunteers", how do you make sure that they donít side with either NAFCASH or "Jews"?
 
Old July 27th, 2008 #846
EireannGoddess
Member
 
EireannGoddess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,979
Blog Entries: 5
EireannGoddess
Default

[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto Muehlenkamp View Post
What applies to the fear of what may harm what you love also applies to the outrage about harm done to what you love. Both may lead to hate. I’d say the latter is even likelier to do that than the former.
I am tired of these Holocaustian rants of this rabbinical priest - either send in your article or be quiet. You say you are an Aryan German, with a relative who fought for the Reich; and how dare you, by implication, defend the indefensible kike invention of holocaust.

The German dead, those of Dresden, those of Berlin, those of all over Germany cannot speak. Yet, we Aryan Germans do not invent lies and scream holocaust. We bear our loss like men and women of substance.

The cesspool that is called "Germany" of today is more than enough reason to hate jews. To want them dead. To desire to give them their much vaunted and seemingly longed for holocaust. Tell your jews, priest, that they do not have much longer to wait before they get it; and, that it will be a holocaust which they will have sparked by their own stupid aggression. Juden never know when they have crossed the boundary and have become insanely suicidal.

Quote:
So no existing institutions would qualify? Good, that’s what I wanted to know. As to "volunteers", how do you make sure that they don’t side with either NAFCASH or "Jews"?
Still trying to 'hondle' deals. Just come out with it - admit you and your "team" cannot meet the terms as outlined by Herr Gerdes. And, that you have no proof; nothing that any intelligent person or historian, or forensic scientist/pathologist would accept as credible evidence today.

Last edited by EireannGoddess; July 27th, 2008 at 09:50 AM.
 
Old July 27th, 2008 #847
Greg Gerdes
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,129
Greg Gerdes
Default

Notice Roberta's frantic attempts to change things again now that things have been boilded down to just the basics, to the point that even a retard can understand and follow them, she wants to try and change things again.

No Roberta, THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE is what it is. Just Treblinka and Sobibor. And no amount of your famous childish temper tantrums will change it. The only other major change will be - IF, like I said earlier:

Quote:
If jew-lie Golden wants to accept THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE the way it was previously, which included Chelmno and Archaeology Magazine, I, and all twenty supporters will make any and all special accommodations for such an announcement. We will bend over backwards to make sure it happens. We will set up a new challenge independent of THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE, just for her. Just like we modified the FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE just to make it easier for you retardo.

In fact, nafcash challenges jew-lie golden and ARCHAEOLOGY magazine to accept a Chelmno / Archaeology Magazine challenge. Perhaps you and your fellow funny boy freaks over at HC (Hysterical and Cowardly HIV Contagious Homosexual Creeps espousing Holocaust Claptrap and other Historical Canards) can help nafcash make it happen. After all, you do want to help stop holocaust denial - don't you retardo?
The Chelmno / Archaeology magazine challenge is for jew-lie Golden and Archaeology magazine. If the faggots at HC want to join them, that's even better. But it needs to be a joint announcement. You yourself have agreed to be on that team:

"Speaking for myself (the others you must ask directly, see above), I accept"

So get your team together Roberta. When you have jew-lie Golden and Archaeology magazine and all your fellow funnyboys at HC online, make a publich challenge to nafcash.

We're waiting Retardo.

Are you women enough to get this team together?

Now, here's what we're waiting for retardo to do:

Tell us on what dates his partner shermer was physically in the Sobibor and Treblinka camps.

Show us photographs that prove he was in said camps on said dates.

Tell us on what dates his other partner Kola was physically in the Sobibor camp.

Show us photographs that prove he was in said camp on said dates.

Show us photographs of Kola excavating the alleged graves.

Show us photographs proving that said graves actually exist.

Tell us what the results were of the analysis of those soil core samples was.

Show us proof that the "huge ash mountain" of Sobibor is actually comprised of human ash.

Show us were the huge pit is that this "mountain of human ash" was dug out of.

And last - but certainly not least, we're waiting for Roberta to publish, in "SKEPTIC" magazine, proof that there exists just one mass grave that contains just one percent of the alleged mass murder at Sobibor and Treblinka.

What are you waiting for Roberta?

How long are you going to run away from these questions Roberta?
 
Old July 27th, 2008 #848
ced smythe
Member
 
ced smythe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 535
ced smythe
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto Muehlenkamp View Post
You are misrepresenting my argument. I’m not mistaking hate for pride. I’m saying that hatred of what harms the object of pride may be a consequence of pride.
I asked you: What is pride? What does being a proud German mean to you?

You responded with hatred for Hitler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berty
Opposing apologists of the Nazi criminals who led Germany to shame and disaster, among other things.

Considering that he led my country to shame and disaster unparalleled in its milenary history, I don't see why I should not hate the fellow, and why hating him should be incompatible with being proud of my country.

Pride in my country implies hating who damaged it as badly as your beloved FŁhrer did.
I am not misrepresenting your argument; you misrepresented pride with hate and this ongoing "consequence" talk is a consequence of an unwillingness to concede error on your part.

Quote:
What applies to the fear of what may harm what you love also applies to the outrage about harm done to what you love. Both may lead to hate. I’d say the latter is even likelier to do that than the former.

Mistaking hate for pride and stating that hate (against what harms the object of your pride) may result from pride (in that very object) are two different pairs of boots. You are obviously trying to mix them up.
This truly is convoluted, extraordinary stuff. What does Occams razor say about this?

It's simple silly: not pride but fear gives rise to hate; and not may, not maybe, but does.

Quote:
Whether or not the language is "emotional", it expresses scorn that has an objective foundation. And that scorn, contrary to your baseless insinuations, is not meant to be a pretext for anything. It’s just an expression of well-founded opinion.
This is classic pilpulism, your subjective argument is based on objective foundation.

Quote:
I didn’t say the religious feelings themselves are credible evidence. But they are a credible motivation for describing physical evidence perceived as offending those feelings, just like the Wehrmacht commandant’s sense of smell is a credible motivation for referring to physical evidence perceived as offending that sense.
The rabbi's emotional description of what he claims to have seen is more dubious eyewitness testimony.

Quote:
One of your favorite catch phrases. Anything behind it?

As I said before, what applies to the fear of what may harm what you love also applies to the outrage about harm done to what you love. Both may lead to hate. I’d say the latter is even likelier to do that than the former.
Non sequitur. The original point was and still is that Jews hate White children because Jews fear White children.

Quote:
That’s absolute nonsense. Jewish individuals may have done a lot of wrong (like individuals of other ethnic or social groups have), but the people murdered in Nazi extermination camps or by Nazi killing squads had nothing to do with such wrong.

Actually I have a strong dislike for a Jewish attitude aptly described by Peter Novick as striving for "permanent possession of the gold medal in the Victimization Olympics". But denying the murder of millions of innocent people because one hates Jews and/or loves the Nazis is a more contemptible attitude, which is why I focus on the garbage that promotes such attitude.
These are mere tokens: harmless opposition. You do, and will side with Jews on every meaningful issue, guaranteed.

Quote:
So no existing institutions would qualify? Good, that’s what I wanted to know. As to "volunteers", how do you make sure that they don’t side with either NAFCASH or "Jews"?
TBH, Bert, I don't think there's going to be a dig. Why should there be when Jews can force with law the it is simply a fact standard?
__________________
Fear not the path of truth for the lack of those upon it.
 
Old July 27th, 2008 #849
Slamin2
gassed at least 5 times
 
Slamin2's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Wolzek (get it?)
Posts: 1,176
Slamin2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireannGoddess View Post
you have no proof; nothing that any intelligent person or historian, or forensic scientist/pathologist would accept as credible evidence today.
Just what do you know about what a scientist or historian would accept as proof?
__________________
RabbitNoMore

But all jews do speak in absolutes though. Just like you.

-----------

Define idiot
 
Old July 28th, 2008 #850
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,001
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
Notice Roberta's frantic attempts to change things again now that things have been boilded down to just the basics, to the point that even a retard can understand and follow them, she wants to try and change things again.
Considering that it was Gerdes who excluded Chelmno and Belzec from the NAFCASH challenge and also scratched ARCHAEOLOGY magazine as an applicantís other publication option, while I limited myself to pointing out the cowardice behind his goal-post-shifting and giving him a chance to make good for his cowardly behavior by restoring the challenge conditions to what they had been before (at least in what concerns the applicantís previous option between SKEPTIC and ARCHAEOLOGY magazine), I donít know whatís more mendacious: Gerdes accusing me of trying to "change things again" or his claim that "things have been boilded down to the basics".

Iíd say his pretense that reducing an applicantís chances to qualify for the reward was "boiling down to just the basics" is the bigger of this chicken-shit liarís lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
No Roberta, THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE is what it is. Just Treblinka and Sobibor. And no amount of your famous childish temper tantrums will change it.
Childish temper tantrums are the hallmark of stinking liar Gerdes, actually. As far as Iím concerned he may shift the goalposts every other day if he wants to. He will thereby only provide further evidence that heís a lying piece of chicken-shit, which I will be glad to point out every time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
The only other major change will be - IF, like I said earlier:

Quote:
If jew-lie Golden wants to accept THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE the way it was previously, which included Chelmno and Archaeology Magazine, I, and all twenty supporters will make any and all special accommodations for such an announcement. We will bend over backwards to make sure it happens. We will set up a new challenge independent of THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE, just for her. Just like we modified the FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE just to make it easier for you retardo.

In fact, nafcash challenges jew-lie golden and ARCHAEOLOGY magazine to accept a Chelmno / Archaeology Magazine challenge. Perhaps you and your fellow funny boy freaks over at HC (Hysterical and Cowardly HIV Contagious Homosexual Creeps espousing Holocaust Claptrap and other Historical Canards) can help nafcash make it happen. After all, you do want to help stop holocaust denial - don't you retardo?
So thereís going to be another "major change"? Thatís interesting, considering what the sorry howler solemnly announced in post # 806 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=806 :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
Write it stone Retardo, that is the last major change that there will be in THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE.
Thanks for showing so clearly what your "writing in stone" is worth, Mr. Gerdes. Of course I wasnít expecting anything else from a chicken-shit liar like you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
The Chelmno / Archaeology magazine challenge is for jew-lie Golden and Archaeology magazine. If the faggots at HC want to join them, that's even better. But it needs to be a joint announcement.
How about addressing this challenge directly to Mrs. Golden and my fellow HC bloggers, then? As I told you before, I donít represent anyone other than myself here, and Iím also not anybodyís messenger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
You yourself have agreed to be on that team:

"Speaking for myself (the others you must ask directly, see above), I accept"
What part of "Speaking for myself (the others you must ask directly, see above)" is too hard for your tiny brain to understand, Mr. Gerdes?

And please mind the conditions under which I (speaking for myself and for no one else) am prepared to accept this challenge:

Quote:
Speaking for myself (the others you must ask directly, see above), I accept Ė provided that stinking Gerdes, if shown evidence (by publication in Archaeology magazine) that specifically proves "just one grave Ė just one percent" of the mass murder at Chelmno (that means archaeological identification of the "exact" location and "exact" dimensions of one specific mass grave and reports, calculations, photos or other sources demonstrating that the mass grave contains the remains of at least 1 % of the documented or estimated number of Chelmno victims, doesnít it?), will expressly acknowledge in writing that the murder of at least 150,000 people by the Nazis at Chelmno (or make it the Polish estimate of 320,000 according to the Encyclopedia of the Holocaust, if you prefer) is a proven fact and the "doubts" he expressed about the mass murder that becomes apparent from the known documentary evidence, eyewitness and physical evidence have no basis whatsoever.

Are you man enough to word your Chelmno challenge in these terms, Mr. Gerdes?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
So get your team together Roberta. When you have jew-lie Golden and Archaeology magazine and all your fellow funnyboys at HC online, make a publich challenge to nafcash.

We're waiting Retardo.

Are you women enough to get this team together?
Trying to weasel your way out by having me do your work, arenít you, chicken-shit?

The "Archaeology magazine/Chelmno" challenge was your idea and is yours to launch, Mr. Gerdes. And if you want a team of certain people to respond to that challenge, you should address each prospective member of that team, for I represent no one but myself and am also not stinking Gerdesí messenger. My fellow HC members you should address by posting a comment below the article Update on Gerdes & NAFCASH under http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...s-nafcash.html (as I suggested you do in another context and you were too cowardly to do, remember?). Mrs. Golden you must find another way to address, your problem. And if it is to be a challenge worth the name, you must state what the winning applicant gets in return for meeting your challenge requirements. It need not be money, but at the very least it should be an express acknowledgement in writing by Greg Gerdes that the murder of at least 150,000 people by the Nazis at Chelmno (or make it the Polish estimate of 320,000 according to the Encyclopedia of the Holocaust, if you prefer) is a proven fact and the "doubts" he expressed about the mass murder that becomes apparent from the known documentary evidence, eyewitness and physical evidence have no basis whatsoever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
Now, here's what we're waiting for retardo to do:

Tell us on what dates his partner shermer was physically in the Sobibor and Treblinka camps.

Show us photographs that prove he was in said camps on said dates.

Tell us on what dates his other partner Kola was physically in the Sobibor camp.

Show us photographs that prove he was in said camp on said dates.

Show us photographs of Kola excavating the alleged graves.

Show us photographs proving that said graves actually exist.

Tell us what the results were of the analysis of those soil core samples was.

Show us proof that the "huge ash mountain" of Sobibor is actually comprised of human ash.

Show us were the huge pit is that this "mountain of human ash" was dug out of.

And last - but certainly not least, we're waiting for Roberta to publish, in "SKEPTIC" magazine, proof that there exists just one mass grave that contains just one percent of the alleged mass murder at Sobibor and Treblinka.

What are you waiting for Roberta?
Iím waiting for you to explain the relevance of your demands, most of which Iím seeing for the first time now, by the way (another indication of how desperate you are).

For the purpose of historically proving the mass murder at Sobibor and Treblinka (which is historically proven already anyway), they have no relevance whatsoever.

The only thing they could be relevant for is the NAFCASH challenge.

To the extent that meeting your above demands is part of

a) "proving" the "exact" location of a Sobibor or Treblinka mass grave, its "exact" dimensions and that the mass grave contains human remains corresponding to at least 1 % of the victims of each camp, and thus qualifying for the NAFCASH main reward, and

b) if the mass grave mentioned under a) is a Sobibor mass grave, "proving" that the mound of ash at the Sobibor memorial is actually comprised of human ash and thus also qualifying for the NAFCASH bonus reward,

the place where the respective information must be provided is an article that must be published by the only publisher you now accept, after again displaying your cowardice by scratching ARCHAEOLOGY magazine from an applicantís already limited publishing options, i.e. SKEPTIC magazine. (If, of course, you want to replace publication in SKEPTIC magazine by publication on this forum, I shall do my best to address your above demands Ė to the extent that this is relevant for meeting the conditions of the NAFCASH challenge Ė on this very thread. Thatís a major change of the NAFCASH site I wouldnít hold against you.)

And to the extent that meeting your above demands has nothing to do with the NAFCASH challenge, you can print them out, roll them up and stick them you-know-where.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
How long are you going to run away from these questions Roberta?
Unlike you, my dear lousy imitator, I donít run away from any questions. Irrelevant questions I donít need to answer and can thus not conceivably run away from, and relevant questions I answer to the best of my present knowledge. Shall we start counting the relevant questions that I have asked you and you have run away from throughout this discussion, Mr. Gerdes?
 
Old July 28th, 2008 #851
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,001
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto Muehlenkamp
What applies to the fear of what may harm what you love also applies to the outrage about harm done to what you love. Both may lead to hate. Iíd say the latter is even likelier to do that than the former.

I am tired of these Holocaustian rants of this rabbinical priest - either send in your article or be quiet.
I couldnít care less what you are tired of, baby. But if you donít want to see me around here anymore, just tell Gerdes to shut up and Iíll be gone. Next time you hear from me will then be when I got my article published by the only publisher that goal-post-shifting coward Gerdes now accepts, Shermerís SKEPTIC magazine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
You say you are an Aryan German, with a relative who fought for the Reich; and how dare you, by implication, defend the indefensible kike invention of holocaust.
What you call an "indefensible kike invention" happens to be a fact proven beyond a reasonable doubt, and unlike you Iím not afraid of facts. Also unlike you, I donít equate pride in German culture with adulating a criminal regime and endorsing its pseudo-scientific racism.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
The German dead, those of Dresden, those of Berlin, those of all over Germany cannot speak. Yet, we Aryan Germans do not invent lies and scream holocaust. We bear our loss like men and women of substance.
Actually there are two screaming lies in your above babbling. One is the lie that the Nazi genocide of the Jews never happened. The other is the lie that loonies of your kind donít scream "holocaust" in regard to Dresden and donít tell lies (or letís call it "endorse myths", to give you the benefit of assuming that you believe your own BS) about the Dresden bombing Ė wildly overblown number of victims and fantastic tales of white phosphorous raining from the sky, airplanes strafing people in the streets at night and other such crap (all discussed in GŲtz Berganderís masterful study Dresden im Luftkrieg). If you think that "Aryan Germans" donít yell "holocaust" in what concerns Dresden, just run a search for "Dresden Holocaust" in the German Google. I just did and came upon the following sites on the first page (emphases mine):

Quote:
As the parliament held a one-minute moment of silence in memory of the victims of National Socialism and World War II, 12 members of the National Democratic Party (NPD) demonstratively walked out of the chamber. Later, they declared they would only commemorate victims killed during the bombing of German cities. In the subsequent debate, the NPD's Juergen Gansel described the British Royal Air Force-led attack on the city as "mass murder," calling it Dresden's Holocaust of bombs."
http://www.spiegel.de/international/...339833,00.html

Quote:
The real HOLOCAUST on Dresden was perpetrated on the innocent civilians of Dresden, which had no military importance, by bomber Harris/Horowitz !!
http://www.meinews.net/dresden-t56095.html?amp

Quote:
Der Bomben-Holocaust von Dresden steht ursšchlich weder im Zusammenhang mit dem l. September 1939 noch mit dem 30. Januar 1933. Die Plšne zur Vernichtung des Deutschen Reiches existierten nšmlich schon lange, bevor in Versailles der erste Nationalsozialist geboren wurde.
http://widerhall.de/24WH-DRE.HTM

Quote:
Die meisten Zahlen, die von Rechtsextremisten genannt werden, haben keine sachliche Grundlage; mitunter gehen sie sogar direkt auf die damalige Propaganda der Nazis zurŁck.

Auf den Seiten des "National Journal" beispielsweise werden 500.000 Tote genannt, bei Germar Rudolf sind es 150.000 bis 200.000, anderer Stelle wieder 200.000 bis 300.000 Opfer.

Bei JŁrgen Graf sind es in Der Holocaust im Klassenzimmer wiederum 250.000 Tote. Interessanterweise fŁhrt Graf in seinen Anmerkungen das Buch Der Untergang Dresdens von David Irving auf. In diesem Buch nennt Irving jedoch 135.000 Opfer. Warum Graf sich einerseits auf Irving beruft und andererseits dann doch von ihm abweicht, erklšrt er nicht. Er verschweigt den Lesern, dass er David Irvings Zahl ohne BegrŁndung einfach verdoppelt hat.

Der Auschwitzleugner Ernst ZŁndel, der vom Verkauf "revisionistischer" Propaganda lebt, spricht vom "wirklichen Holocaust namens Dresden" und nennt mehr als 300.000 Opfer. Beim IHR, der kalifornischen Denkfabrik der Auschwitzleugner, findet man 200.000 Opfer, wie Łblich ohne Quellenangabe.

Richard Harwood, dessen Werk Starben wirklich sechs Millionen? auf Ernst ZŁndels WWW-Seiten abrufbar ist, bezieht sich wiederum auf David Irving und nennt 135.000 Opfer.
http://www.h-ref.de/krieg/luftkrieg/dresden.php

Quote:
Der Bomben-Holocaust von Dresden
In den Landtagen von Sachsen und Brandenburg kam es in den letzten Tagen zu heftigen Auseinandersetzungen. Die etablierten Parteien erregten sich in Dresden Łber die Formulierung der NPD-Abgeordneten Gansel, die AuslŲschung der Stadt am 13. Februar 1945 sei ein Bomben-Holocaust gewesen.
http://www.national-zeitung.de/Artikel_05/NZ05_3.html

Shall I continue?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
The cesspool that is called "Germany" of today is more than enough reason to hate jews. To want them dead. To desire to give them their much vaunted and seemingly longed for holocaust. Tell your jews, priest, that they do not have much longer to wait before they get it; and, that it will be a holocaust which they will have sparked by their own stupid aggression. Juden never know when they have crossed the boundary and have become insanely suicidal.
Thanks for again showing that you are a bloodthirsty little thing with a couple of dozen screws loose inside her head, baby. Your above utterances are another gem of "Revisionist" imbecility for my collection. Letís have more of that, please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
Quote:
So no existing institutions would qualify? Good, thatís what I wanted to know. As to "volunteers", how do you make sure that they donít side with either NAFCASH or "Jews"?

Still trying to 'hondle' deals.
I never did, and you should mind the context. This was a conversation between CS and me about another subject. Read before writing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
Just come out with it - admit you and your "team" cannot meet the terms as outlined by Herr Gerdes.
First of all, the "team" is just me, for the time being. And that will not necessarily change.

Second, I may not yet have access to evidence meeting the requirements of Gerdesí challenge, but this doesnít mean it cannot be provided. Just give it some time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
And, that you have no proof; nothing that any intelligent person or historian, or forensic scientist/pathologist would accept as credible evidence today.
Actually what documentary, eyewitness and physical evidence there is has been and is still being accepted as conclusive proof of the mass murders in question by mostly West German criminal investigators and largely non-Jewish historians. You should do something about your ignorance, sweetheart.

Oh, and thanks for reminding me of the questions I asked you in post # 666 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=666 , which Iím still waiting for you to answer.
 
Old July 28th, 2008 #852
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,001
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto Muehlenkamp
You are misrepresenting my argument. Iím not mistaking hate for pride. Iím saying that hatred of what harms the object of pride may be a consequence of pride.

I asked you: What is pride? What does being a proud German mean to you?

You responded with hatred for Hitler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berty
Opposing apologists of the Nazi criminals who led Germany to shame and disaster, among other things.

Considering that he led my country to shame and disaster unparalleled in its milenary history, I don't see why I should not hate the fellow, and why hating him should be incompatible with being proud of my country.

Pride in my country implies hating who damaged it as badly as your beloved FŁhrer did.
Yep, hatred for Hitler as a consequence of pride in what he damaged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
I am not misrepresenting your argument; you misrepresented pride with hate and this ongoing "consequence" talk is a consequence of an unwillingness to concede error on your part.
No, youíre trying to make believe that I equaled hate with pride when what I actually did was to point out an implication and consequence of pride: opposition to or hatred of what damages the object of pride.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
Quote:
What applies to the fear of what may harm what you love also applies to the outrage about harm done to what you love. Both may lead to hate. Iíd say the latter is even likelier to do that than the former.

Mistaking hate for pride and stating that hate (against what harms the object of your pride) may result from pride (in that very object) are two different pairs of boots. You are obviously trying to mix them up.

This truly is convoluted, extraordinary stuff. What does Occams razor say about this?
Your inability to understand my arguments doesnít make them convoluted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
It's simple silly: not pride but fear gives rise to hate; and not may, not maybe, but does.
Your statement is wrong in two respects. One is that fear may but must not lead to hate. The other is that the same applies to pride.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
Quote:
Whether or not the language is "emotional", it expresses scorn that has an objective foundation. And that scorn, contrary to your baseless insinuations, is not meant to be a pretext for anything. Itís just an expression of well-founded opinion.

This is classic pilpulism, your subjective argument is based on objective foundation.
I didnít know a subjective argument could be based on objective foundation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
Quote:
I didnít say the religious feelings themselves are credible evidence. But they are a credible motivation for describing physical evidence perceived as offending those feelings, just like the Wehrmacht commandantís sense of smell is a credible motivation for referring to physical evidence perceived as offending that sense.

The rabbi's emotional description of what he claims to have seen is more dubious eyewitness testimony.
Actually eyewitness testimony is intentional evidence, which is not what the rabbiís complaint about his hurt feelings can be called. And thereís nothing about that complaint to make the description of the complaint object Ė physical evidence of the mass murder at Chelmno Ė seem "dubious". On the contrary, the absence of intention to "bear witness" to a crime makes this description unintentional and thus particularly credible evidence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
Quote:
One of your favorite catch phrases. Anything behind it?

As I said before, what applies to the fear of what may harm what you love also applies to the outrage about harm done to what you love. Both may lead to hate. Iíd say the latter is even likelier to do that than the former.

Non sequitur.
You donít respond to a request for clarifying a catch phrase with the same catch phrase, do you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
The original point was and still is that Jews hate White children because Jews fear White children.
You call that a point? Iíd call it one of your baseless articles of faith.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
Quote:
Thatís absolute nonsense. Jewish individuals may have done a lot of wrong (like individuals of other ethnic or social groups have), but the people murdered in Nazi extermination camps or by Nazi killing squads had nothing to do with such wrong.

Actually I have a strong dislike for a Jewish attitude aptly described by Peter Novick as striving for "permanent possession of the gold medal in the Victimization Olympics". But denying the murder of millions of innocent people because one hates Jews and/or loves the Nazis is a more contemptible attitude, which is why I focus on the garbage that promotes such attitude.

These are mere tokens: harmless opposition. You do, and will side with Jews on every meaningful issue, guaranteed.
I side with Jews as victims of Nazi mass murder, just as I side with non-Jews as victims of Nazi mass murder or any other victims of any mass murder. Simple as that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
Quote:
So no existing institutions would qualify? Good, thatís what I wanted to know. As to "volunteers", how do you make sure that they donít side with either NAFCASH or "Jews"?

TBH, Bert, I don't think there's going to be a dig. Why should there be when Jews can force with law the it is simply a fact standard?
Your evasion is duly noted.

What you call the "is simply a fact standard" is a rule of evidence that has an old Anglo-Saxon tradition, and if it is applied today regarding the events you deny thatís because these events have been proven beyond a reasonable doubt by documentary, eyewitness and physical evidence assessed by criminal investigators and historians over the past six decades.

As to "digs", they have taken place and are currently taking place. Not because they are required to prove what has been proven already, but because their results are expected to enhance historical knowledge. And enhancement of knowledge is always an undertaking that merits approval, donít you think so?
 
Old July 28th, 2008 #853
EireannGoddess
Member
 
EireannGoddess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,979
Blog Entries: 5
EireannGoddess
Default

Quote:
quote=Roberto Muehlenkamp;814844] Next time you hear from me will then be when I got my article published
Obviously not, since you are still posting BS.

Quote:
What you call an "indefensible kike invention" happens to be a fact proven beyond a reasonable doubt
Revisionist Historians have raised enough reasonable doubt to cause the jews and holocaustians to make laws in Europe against them. Were the Hoax an indisputable "fact", there would be no need for such laws. America is next when it comes to laws against "holocaust denial", the juden are working hard on establishing them here - ie, "hate crime" laws

Quote:
If you think that "Aryan Germans" don’t yell "holocaust" in what concerns Dresden, just run a search for "Dresden Holocaust" in the German Google. I just did and came upon the following sites on the first page (emphases mine):
Then why is Germany not free. Why are German cries of "holocaust" ignored.

I lost relatives in the carpet bombing of Dresden - I want my reparations. I want Germany back, in fact. The juden got israel; I want my own Nation returned to me; not the cesspool the Occupied Government of Germany has turned my Fatherland into. You are just another self-loathing German, more jew than a jew, so many of you around. You are a kike's wet dream.

Quote:
Second, I may not yet have access to evidence meeting the requirements of Gerdes’ challenge, but this doesn’t mean it cannot be provided. Just give it some time.
It's been 60 plus years since holocaustianity was invented. Where is it? Where is that irrefutable evidence.

Quote:
Actually what documentary, eyewitness and physical evidence there is has been and is still being accepted as conclusive proof of the mass murders in question by mostly West German criminal investigators and largely non-Jewish historians. You should do something about your ignorance, sweetheart.
Prove it then.

These so-called historians, and those of your ilk, accept a jew lie - the biggest lie the jews have ever told, with possible exception to the one that their desert god found them and made them "chosen". When, in fact, they stole a god and a goddess from the ancient Egyptians and it was really the other way around.

As with their religion; which holocaustianity has become part of; and also which Christianity has accepted on faith, the jew crows whilst the world eats up their crap Lie and pronounces it a tasty jewish "manna" from heaven.

Quote:
Oh, and thanks for reminding me of the questions I asked you in post # 666 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=666 , which I’m still waiting for you to answer
It was answered by someone else; and they did a better job than I would have, my answer would have been redundant. Redundancy is a thing that you thrive on, Mule, I do not. As well, you have yet to answer them.

Quote:
Actually eyewitness testimony is intentional evidence,
More obfuscation; first a crime has to be provable before 'intentional evidence' can be admitted - ie, proof - eyewitness testimony does not fall under the category of 'intentional evidence'.

With exception to kangaroo court trials such as the Nurnberg Trials, intentional evidence is very specific and eyewitness testimony is considered unreliable and conviction cannot be based solely upon eyewitness testimony.

"Intentional Evidence" is commmonly used in cases concerning monetary fraud, which is a crime but certainly not a "holocaust" of epic jewish proportion. Especially since most accused of monetary fraud, wherein intentional evidence is used are jews themselves.

Not even common law suggests that eyewitness evidence is to be relied upon as the sole source of evidence.

Last edited by EireannGoddess; July 28th, 2008 at 11:44 AM.
 
Old July 28th, 2008 #854
Greg Gerdes
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,129
Greg Gerdes
Default

Retardo:

So thereís going to be another "major change"?

Quote:
Quote:
If jew-lie Golden wants to accept THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE the way it was previously, which included Chelmno and Archaeology Magazine, I, and all twenty supporters will make any and all special accommodations for such an announcement. We will bend over backwards to make sure it happens. We will set up a new challenge independent of THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE, just for her. Just like we modified the FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE just to make it easier for you retardo.

In fact, nafcash challenges jew-lie golden and ARCHAEOLOGY magazine to accept a Chelmno / Archaeology Magazine challenge. Perhaps you and your fellow funny boy freaks over at HC (Hysterical and Cowardly HIV Contagious Homosexual Creeps espousing Holocaust Claptrap and other Historical Canards) can help nafcash make it happen. After all, you do want to help stop holocaust denial - don't you retardo?

...The Chelmno / Archaeology magazine challenge is for jew-lie Golden and Archaeology magazine. If the faggots at HC want to join them, that's even better. But it needs to be a joint announcement.

What do the words "new challenge - independent of" mean to you stupid?

All that work Roberta, and you only made yourself look stupid (again.) How many times have I told you to think before you post Roberta?

BTW Roberta, have I ever told you that you're priceless?

Thank you Roberta.
 
Old July 28th, 2008 #855
Greg Gerdes
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,129
Greg Gerdes
Default

Now, let’s remind everyone what the mentally ill jewbitch wrote earlier:

Quote: Originally Posted by Gerdes

She hasn't been able to even prove that the "huge mass grave" of Sobibor exists;


Roberta:

Actually I’m able to prove the existence of all of these mass graves by simply referring to Prof. Kola’s description.”


Yes Roberta, could you tell us again what Kola “described” finding in the “huge mass graves” of Sobibor?


Roberta:

Proof is contained in Prof. Kola’s published report about his findings on site, and in the documentary and eyewitness evidence about the mass killings at Sobibor, which is compatible with Kola’s findings.”


And what were Kola’s findings again Roberta? And where can we find this published report?

Roberta:

“This proof is and has been accepted by historians and criminal investigators, Gerdes. So unless you can show relevant rules or standards of evidence that these people did not comply with or strong indications of evidence manipulation, it is proof for the purpose of our discussion as well (and may even be considered proof for the purpose of meeting your "challenge" by a court of law, so better be more specific about what kind of proof you want – that’s well meaning advice)... Because Prof. Kola said so and there’s no reason to doubt the statements of this renowned archeologist, especially as they are also in line with what all other known evidence tells us about Sobibor… And the reason to doubt the archeologist’s public statement that would support this "allegedly" is?”

And what did Kola say again Roberta?

BTW Roberta, why do you keep running from this queation about the core samples of Sobibor:

What do the frauds at the Sobibor Archaeology Project say it is? They’re the ones who analysed the core samples – right? They DID analyse the core samples – didn't they Roberta?

Thank you Roberta.

Priceless.
 
Old July 28th, 2008 #856
Greg Gerdes
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,129
Greg Gerdes
Default

Roberta:

"Proof is contained in Prof. Kolaís published report about his findings on site"

And

"Kolaís report has not been published (apparently because he had some problems with the Polish government entity that had commissioned his work)"


Oooops, Roberta cought in yet another lie.


Who / what is this Polish government entity that commissioned his "work" Roberta?
 
Old July 28th, 2008 #857
Greg Gerdes
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,129
Greg Gerdes
Default

Now, here's what we're waiting for retardo to do:

Tell us on what dates his partner shermer was physically in the Sobibor camp.

Show us photographs that prove he was in said camps on said dates.

Tell us on what dates his other partner Kola was physically in the Sobibor camp.

Show us photographs that prove he was in said camp on said dates.

Show us photographs of Kola excavating the alleged graves.

Show us photographs proving that said graves actually exist.

Tell us what Polish government entity that commissioned Kola's "work."

Tell us what the results were of the analysis of those soil core samples that she claims are: "ashes of human bone and tissue for the light gray stuff, wood ashes for the black stuff and pure bone ashes or lime for the white stuff."

Show us proof that the "huge ash mountain" of Sobibor is actually comprised of human ash.

Show us were the huge pit is that this "mountain of human ash" was dug out of.

And last - but certainly not least, we're waiting for Roberta to publish, in "SKEPTIC" magazine, proof that there exists just one mass grave that contains just one percent of the alleged mass murder at Sobibor and Treblinka.

Just one camp - just one mass grave - just one percent.

Just one Roberta.

One.

What are you waiting for Roberta? (After all, you do want to put an end to holocaust denial - don't you?)
 
Old July 28th, 2008 #858
ced smythe
Member
 
ced smythe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 535
ced smythe
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto Muehlenkamp View Post
Yep, hatred for Hitler as a consequence of pride in what he damaged.

No, you’re trying to make believe that I equaled hate with pride when what I actually did was to point out an implication and consequence of pride: opposition to or hatred of what damages the object of pride.
I didn't ask after the consequence of pride; you just self-substantiated a non sequitur response to a very simple question.

Quote:
Your inability to understand my arguments doesn’t make them convoluted.
I understand your words; look at how complex your language has become on this simple issue; yet you called my explanation that an insult is an insult whether truthful or not convoluted, thus plummeting to ignorance at will.

Quote:
Your statement is wrong in two respects. One is that fear may but must not lead to hate. The other is that the same applies to pride.
Pride does not give rise to hate; fear, directly gives rise to hate. As for your interpretation of what I said, I think you're grasping.

Quote:
I didn’t know a subjective argument could be based on objective foundation.
That's my point, you used a pilpul in an attempt to pass off emotionalism for objectivity and it failed.

Quote:
Actually eyewitness testimony is intentional evidence, which is not what the rabbi’s complaint about his hurt feelings can be called. And there’s nothing about that complaint to make the description of the complaint object – physical evidence of the mass murder at Chelmno – seem "dubious". On the contrary, the absence of intention to "bear witness" to a crime makes this description unintentional and thus particularly credible evidence.
The rabbi's description of what he claims to have seen is the word of a Jew; the absence of intention to bear witness is unlikely and insignificant. If there were anything to see we'd have photos as every Jew editor/producer/reporter in the world knows the value of a picture.

Quote:
You don’t respond to a request for clarifying a catch phrase with the same catch phrase, do you?

You call that a point? I’d call it one of your baseless articles of faith.
The phrase was followed by an explanation; seperating the two sentences and responding out of context is what I expect from a niggard.

Quote:
I side with Jews as victims of Nazi mass murder, just as I side with non-Jews as victims of Nazi mass murder or any other victims of any mass murder. Simple as that.
You, as all good Jews, do, and will side with Jews on important issues, guaranteed.

Quote:
Your evasion is duly noted.

What you call the "is simply a fact standard" is a rule of evidence that has an old Anglo-Saxon tradition, and if it is applied today regarding the events you deny that’s because these events have been proven beyond a reasonable doubt by documentary, eyewitness and physical evidence assessed by criminal investigators and historians over the past six decades.

As to "digs", they have taken place and are currently taking place. Not because they are required to prove what has been proven already, but because their results are expected to enhance historical knowledge. And enhancement of knowledge is always an undertaking that merits approval, don’t you think so?
The it is simply a fact standard is Jewish despotism, a sure sign of the legal domination which you conveniently ignore.

These digs that have taken place, are they the ones where no photos have been produced for seven years?
__________________
Fear not the path of truth for the lack of those upon it.
 
Old July 28th, 2008 #859
Greg Gerdes
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,129
Greg Gerdes
Default

Ced:

"These digs that have taken place, are they the ones where no photos have been produced for seven years?"

Oh but there are Ced. There are two organizations that are part of Roberta's team that have websites up with photos and everything.

If anyone wants to see the photos of the "huge mass graves" of Sobibor, check out The Sobibor Archaeology Project here:

http://undersobibor.org/

And the "Friends of Sobibor Remembrance" association here:

http://www.sobibor.edu.pl/angielska/indexa.htm


Mmmmmm, that's odd, there doesn't seem to be any photos of said "huge mass graves!" Must just be a slight oversight that will be corrected any day now I'm sure. Maybe Retardo can point out the photos of the "huge mass graves?"

Retardo????


Here's another question -

If you were Andrzej Kola or Yoram Haimi, and the "huge mass graves" allegedly found at Sobibor are not a hoax, just how long would it take you to send off to "SKEPTIC" magazine all the proof in the world needed to become an applicant for THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE reward? And what about Shammer? What the hell is he waiting for?

And notice greasy jew Haimi's begging for money! LOL!!! If he needed money so bad, and the "huge mass graves" actually exist, then what is he waiting for? Is there anyone who could lay claim to THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE faster than that greasy jew? And what are you waiting for Roberta? Would you ask you partner Haimi to put up some photos of the "huge mass graves" on The Sobibor Archaeology Projects webpage?
 
Old July 28th, 2008 #860
ced smythe
Member
 
ced smythe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 535
ced smythe
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Gerdes View Post
Ced:

"These digs that have taken place, are they the ones where no photos have been produced for seven years?"

Oh but there are Ced. There are two organizations that are part of Roberta's team that have websites up with photos and everything.

If anyone wants to see the photos of the "huge mass graves" of Sobibor, check out The Sobibor Archaeology Project here:

http://undersobibor.org/

And the "Friends of Sobibor Remembrance" association here:

http://www.sobibor.edu.pl/angielska/indexa.htm
I see people pottering about and they seem to have collected some bits and bobs but I can't imagine why they would waste time with whistles, spectacles, cigarette lighters, etc. - which, along with Yehudith taking pictures of coins means nothing as far as mass murder is concerned - when there's hardcore proof right there.

It seems like a religious ceremony with an inscrutable central theme.
__________________
Fear not the path of truth for the lack of those upon it.
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:44 AM.
Page generated in 0.27161 seconds.