Old March 24th, 2008 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default Fox News

Fox Refuses To Pay 2004 FCC Indecency Fine

By Frank Ahrens
Washington Post Staff Writer
Tuesday, March 25, 2008; Page D01

In an unusually aggressive step, Fox Broadcasting yesterday refused to pay a $91,000 indecency fine levied by the Federal Communications Commission for an episode of a long-canceled reality television show, even as the network fights two other indecency fines in the Supreme Court.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...032402969.html

Old July 16th, 2008 #2
Stan Sikorski
Returned

Default Media Cleans Up for Nigger Jesse

Jesse Jackson reportedly also used nigger-word in off-air gaffe

CHICAGO, Illinois (AP) -- The Rev. Jesse Jackson used the N-word during a break in a TV interview where he criticized presidential candidate Barack Obama, Fox News confirmed Wednesday.

The Rev. Jesse Jackson apologized to Sen. Obama's campaign last week over "hurtful" remarks.

The longtime civil rights leader already came under fire this month for crude off-air comments he made against Obama in what he thought was a private conversation during a taping of a "Fox & Friends" news show.

In additional comments from that same conversation, first reported by TVNewser, Jackson is reported to have said Obama was "talking down to black people," and referred to blacks with the N-word when he said Obama was telling them "how to behave."

Though a Fox spokesman confirmed to The Associated Press that Jackson used the slur, the network declined to release the full transcript of the July 6 show and did not air the comments.

Jackson, who is now traveling in Spain, apologized in a statement last Wednesday for "hurtful words" but didn't offer specifics.

"I am deeply saddened and distressed by the pain and sorrow that I have caused as a result of my hurtful words. I apologize again to Senator Barack Obama, Michelle Obama, their children as well as to the American public," Jackson said in a written statement.

"There really is no justification for my comments and I hope that the Obama family and the American public will forgive me. I also pray that we, as a nation, can move on to address the real issues that affect the American people."

A spokeswoman for Jackson's civil rights organization, Rainbow/PUSH Coalition, said she could not confirm that Jackson used the slur.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/07/....ap/index.html

Last edited by Alex Linder; July 17th, 2008 at 12:25 AM.

Old July 18th, 2008 #3
Mark
Banned

Just a mere peek at the kind of corrupt, morally bankrupt leadership of the "civil rights" movement. It's all a Jewish production of lies.

Old July 19th, 2008 #4
Adamic Man

Say it ain't so!!!

Old November 5th, 2008 #5
Curtis Stone

I just heard O'Reilly use the expression "Moses Jesus!" instead of Holy Moses! or Jesus Christ! (Which would be quite offensive to real Christians) or Mama Mia! Now he's complaining about San Francisco values. Well, I would like to know what culture says "Moses Jesus"? I have never heard or read the expression and I suspect it is some new-fangled neocon monkeying around with the English language.

(Note: Holy Moses was probably the same, a Jewish show business substitution for something Christians really said, like "Holy Mother of God.")

Old November 5th, 2008 #6
cjgirl08

Does that go along with Obama's quote about the "57 states"...think I missed a few of those...? I hate even watching the news anymore.

Old November 6th, 2011 #7
SlagMaster

Jews produce, direct and script these staged news shows, not to overlook
the minor factor, Jews also sign their paychecks. These coward dushbags
do what the Jews command. They are in essence Kikes themselves.

Last edited by SlagMaster; November 6th, 2011 at 02:46 AM.

Old November 7th, 2011 #8
Chip Farley

Old November 10th, 2011 #9
Lagergeld
Tard Corralled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chip Farley View Post
Don't get it.

Old November 10th, 2011 #10
Hunter Morrow

My family watches it, blech. Sometimes I give it a look as well.

They did exactly what I predicted with Herman Cain. 2 Jewish women were on FOX News, one of whom was Gloria Steinem.

Steinem was used to guilt-by-association the women making accusations. Steinem, the proud feminist she is, is supposedly going for the schmeer again: Book deal, law suit and Lifetime movie.

Of course, Sean Hannity, the neckless and brainless proud Irish Catholic was there to stand up to those evil harpies. Innocent until proven guilty, and the accuser had trouble with jobs and has no credibility, and you can't tell me that Kikess didn't want some Mandingo womb-busting (well, maybe he didn't say that last one. Maybe.)

His entire episode, last 20+ minutes of tonight, has been defending Herman Cain. FOX News is backing Herman Cain all the way.

Now Sean Hannity is yelling at Democrats for calling Herman Cain an Uncle Tom. A bald crypto-Jew is on saying that Herman Cain is a Horatio Alger story who ought to be celebrated and Hannity agreed.

Well, I think we're done heer. I watch it so you don't have to.

Old November 11th, 2011 #11
Chip Farley

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lagergeld View Post
Don't get it.
One is about as likely to get the Truth from Pravda, as from Fox News!

Old November 16th, 2011 #12
Lagergeld
Tard Corralled

Quote:
One is about as likely to get the Truth from Pravda, as from Fox News!
I disagree. Pravda is far worse. It still comes off like a left-wing state-controlled organ - written by teenagers. Fox is just conservative-leaning the way CNN and MSNBC are liberal-leaning.

Old November 23rd, 2011 #13
John Tyler
Banned

Default Tj

PublicJohn Sholtes
This about sums it all up. By just getting all American Patriots ot see anderstand what we are up against to read and understand and reread this :

Jewish Bankers War On America

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...09#post1338109

Thread