Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 18th, 2004 #1
KWALSH

Default US Patents? Anyone?

Hey now, here I have this idea that I researched on the official US patent website search, it has not yet been patented and I may have a chance to patent my innovation. Has any you guys ever succeeded in this process?

I've finished some cad drawings, however, because I have no experience in writing new software submitting a final application with the US patent office will turn into a big ticket item. 20% of the big china deal goes to VNN.

Old October 18th, 2004 #2
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

hire yourself a lawyer sooner rather than later, and be careful who you share your design with.

I note, five posts and you're already braggin about it. learn to keep your self quiet until the bird is in the hand or it may fly the bush.

try this resource, you are looking for an "intellectual property" lawyer in your state. make sure you hire somebody with "intellectual property" as a specialty.

http://www.martindale.com/xp/Martindale/home.xml

Old October 18th, 2004 #3
KWALSH

Thumbs up AE thanks.

Your right of course, thanks AE, I'm off shopping for an attorney. expedite.

Old October 19th, 2004 #4
Sean Martin

My neighbor patented something last December and he hasn’t gotten the patent yet. He hired a lawyer the first thing and then they wanted blueprints and many assorted things.

There is a mountain of paper work and the patent itself costs around $500, so be prepared to spend at least $700 and a ton of paper work on it, not to mention the year it takes to get it done. Also I don’t know how much he spent on lawyer fees, but I know he had to pay someone to draw up blueprints on the thing.

Quote:
Mein Kampf by Adolf Hitler
Volume One - A Reckoning
Chapter XI: Nation and Race

To prevent the very worst, at least, the people begin to withdraw the soil from his usurious hands by making it legally impossible for him to acquire soil.
(f) Proportionately as the power of the princes begins to mount,he pushes closer and closer to them. He begs for ' patents ' and 'privileges,’ which the lords, always in financial straits, are glad to give him for suitable payment. However much this may cost him, he recovers the money he has spent in a few years through interest and compound interest. A true blood-sucker that attaches himself to the body of the unhappy people and cannot be picked off until the princes themselves again need money and with their own exalted hand tap off the blood he has sucked from them.

This game is repeated again and again, and in it the role of the so-called 'German princes' is just as miserable as that of the Jews themselves. These lords were really God's punishment for their beloved peoples and find their parallels only in the various ministers of the present time.

It is thanks to the German princes that the German nation was unable to redeem itself for good from the Jewish menace. In this, too, unfortunately, nothing changed as time went on; all they obtained from the Jew was the thousand fold reward for the sins they had once committed against their peoples. They made a pact with the devil and landed in hell.

With his deftness, or rather unscrupulousness, in all money matters he is able to squeeze, yes, to grind, more and more money out of the plundered subjects, who in shorter and shorter intervals go the way of all flesh. Thus every court has its 'court Jew'-as the monsters are called who torment the 'beloved people' to despair and prepare eternal pleasures for the princes. Who then can be surprised that these ornaments of the human race ended up by being ornamented, or rather decorated, in the literal sense, and rose to the hereditary nobility, helping not only to make this institution ridiculous, but even to poison it?

Old November 15th, 2004 #5
Dresden

I would recommend you invest the money and pick up a book called 'Patent it Yourself' by NOLO. Yes, I know the book is by jew David Pressman, but it is very complete and informative, and I am working on my patent right now. In fact I am just really finishing it up, and trying to get the money together. Another friend of mine who also has his head in the right place is also getting a patent.

Dresden

Thread