VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 1st, 2008 #21
Jett Rink
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZDane View Post
Nah, Miley Cyrus won't be dating a nigger. My buddies and I have already decided that we're going to become famous and I'm going to marry her and turn her into a Nazi she-wolf.
She's got red-indian blood. Billy Ray Cyrus said in his album liner notes that he was half injun.

If anyone doesn't believe it look at this candid unprofessional pic of her that was leaked online.

Look at those wagon burner eyes. Proof positive to me.

Last edited by Jett Rink; August 1st, 2008 at 06:59 AM.

Old August 1st, 2008 #22
D. Fitzgerald

I don't know what was on the first page of this thread, but it spazzed out my craptop and threw me out of Opera.

Might have something to do with my shitty dial-up and the several thousand youtube vids posted on the first page.

WTF is it with this Miley Cyrus ? She is all over the media here...just like that abominable High School Musical rubbish.

Last edited by D. Fitzgerald; August 1st, 2008 at 08:57 AM.

Old August 1st, 2008 #23
AGWilliams

Quote:
WTF is it with this Miley Cyrus ? She is all over the media here...just like that abominable High School Musical rubbish.
Maybe you should BE A MAN and watch her videos.

the high speed internet is definately worth it, it pays for itself the first time you look up how to fix somethin. Youtube has about a hundred million videos now.

I'll post some videos for you to watch when you get it. she's really a good singer and a great performer.

Old August 1st, 2008 #24
D. Fitzgerald

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGWilliams View Post
I'll pass thanks if it's all the same to you.

Old August 1st, 2008 #25
Axel Faaborg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jett Rink View Post
She's got red-indian blood. Billy Ray Cyrus said in his album liner notes that he was half injun.

If anyone doesn't believe it look at this candid unprofessional pic of her that was leaked online.

Look at those wagon burner eyes. Proof positive to me.
It is a bit suspicious, indeed.

Old August 1st, 2008 #26
AGWilliams

Here's her Mom. For a minute I thought I'd found a picture of a blond without a black guy in it.

Old August 1st, 2008 #27
D. Fitzgerald

This thread reminds me of the Heath Ledger Appreciation thread that Southern Cross started...I don't know if anyone ever let him out of his padded cell after that.

Old August 2nd, 2008 #28
AGWilliams

Quote:
This thread reminds me of the Heath Ledger Appreciation thread that Southern Cross started...I don't know if anyone ever let him out of his padded cell after that.
sorry i guess you don't like attractive young talented girls. that would be totally gay.

Old August 2nd, 2008 #29
Kevin Amgaard
TerreBlanche Martyr & Hero

The chief duty of every new age is to up-raise new men to determine its liberties, to lead towards its material success - to rend the rusty padlocks and chains of dead custom that always prevent healthy expansion. Theories, ideals and constitutions, that may have meant life, hope and freedom for our ancestors, may now mean destruction, slavery and dishonor to us.-Might Is Right

Old August 2nd, 2008 #30
varg

AGWilliams you sound OBSESSED with her.. like in a creepy stalkerish way

Old August 2nd, 2008 #31
AGWilliams

Quote:
AGWilliams you sound OBSESSED with her.. like in a creepy stalkerish way
I AM obsessed with her in a creepy stalkerish way. What's your point?

No, I'm just kiddin, I'd never watched her videos til I started this thread, and I was just sorta impressed with what a great performer she is. I've never watched her show, I tried but I didn't like it much, but wow, when she sings, she's got super-charisma.

I AM obsessed with your Mom , though.

I thought a cute , energetic girl would cheer up the glum, bitter frowners on here.

Old August 2nd, 2008 #32
Sándor Petőfi
Banned

Cyrus is a wagon burner. Perry is a Jew.

Old August 2nd, 2008 #33
AGWilliams

Quote:
Perry is a Jew
Is everyone a Jew or where did you get this from? cite your source.

Quote:
Perry was born in Santa Barbara, California, USA. The middle child of two pastors,[1] she grew up listening to gospel music and singing in church.[3] After Steve Thomas and Jennifer Knapp signed Perry to their label Red Hill Records, she released her first CD Katy Hudson in 2001, a Christian gospel album.[4] According to several Christian radio stations, Katy Perry's most recent album One of The Boys has raised a considerable amount of controversy as her single "I Kissed A Girl" deals with same-sex issues that conflict with her Christian upbringing; on the other hand, the single "Ur So Gay" has been interpreted as being homophobic for its derogatory use of the word "gay". In her teenage years, Perry found a Queen album with her friend, "From then on, they have been my biggest influence".[5] Also among her musical influences are Alanis Morissette[6] as well as Heart and Joni Mitchell.[7] Perry changed her surname to Perry because "Katy Hudson" was too close to Kate Hudson.[8] Perry was her mother's maiden name.[1]

Old August 2nd, 2008 #34
Thomas Roisto

Quote:
How exactly do watching youtube videos of young girls make one a man?

Old August 2nd, 2008 #35
Sándor Petőfi
Banned

Quote:
Is everyone a Jew or where did you get this from? cite your source.

My own two eyes.

Quote:
Perry was born in Santa Barbara, California, USA. The middle child of two pastors,[1] she grew up listening to gospel music and singing in church.[3] 1]
It must be true if Wikipedia says so! Blah blah, I don't see any mention of race there.

Now fuck off you mentally unstable git.

Old August 2nd, 2008 #36
D. Fitzgerald

Quote:
I AM obsessed with her in a creepy stalkerish way. What's your point?

No, I'm just kiddin, I'd never watched her videos til I started this thread, and I was just sorta impressed with what a great performer she is. I've never watched her show, I tried but I didn't like it much, but wow, when she sings, she's got super-charisma.

I AM obsessed with your Mom , though.

I thought a cute , energetic girl would cheer up the glum, bitter frowners on here.
And here's me thinking VNNF was about hammering the jew.

It might be an idea to post these in the Music subforum or Nutzpah.

Do your parents allow you unsupervised computer access young AG?

Old August 2nd, 2008 #37
Justin Lee
Ιuστην Λεε

Yes. She is.

Now turn the fucking TV off and cancel your cable. Stop enabling the kikes who promote White genocide.

You can find prettier, more valuable girls (as opposed to what the jew deems "talented") at the fucking super market. These girls you fixate on are already dead. They will be used, abused, and tossed aside. Like all the others. And once they go black...THEY CAN'T COME BACK.

Approach one of these "talents", AG. See what happens. See how they receive you.

However, I think you already knew that. I think you're a fucking troll. Or, at the very least, unemployed and stupid and over-zealous as you live in your mother's basement.

Either way...go die.
Drift gently into mental illness

Old August 2nd, 2008 #38
AGWilliams

Quote:
Now fuck off you mentally unstable git.
are you really a dyke?

Quote:
Do your parents allow you unsupervised computer access young AG?
Your mom allows me unsupervised access.

Quote:
However, I think you already knew that. I think you're a fucking troll. Or, at the very least, unemployed and stupid and over-zealous as you live in your mother's basement.

Approach one of these "talents", AG. See what happens. See how they receive you.

Either way...go die.

How'd you get to be so sweet?

Little people always lookin for someone to gang up on.

Old August 2nd, 2008 #39
D. Fitzgerald

Quote:
Little people always lookin for someone to gang up on.

Someone bin this anti/troll to OV.

Old August 2nd, 2008 #40
Troy Alexander
Nice shot Troy you got him

Quote:
sorry i guess you don't like attractive young talented girls. that would be totally gay.
she looks about 12, you paedo.

Thread