Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > Crime Center
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

View Poll Results: Do the love letters prove that Steele went crazy? See them at http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=
Steele is sane and was framed by the ADL and the government. 2 14.29%
Steele is sane and was not framed. 3 21.43%
It is not possible to know if he is crazy or was framed. 6 42.86%
Steele is playing crazy and was not framed. 0 0%
Steele is completely crazy and was framed. 0 0%
Steele is completely crazy and was not framed. 3 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Display Modes Share
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 12th, 2012 #11
Hadding

I am not very interested in what Pauly says about Cyndi Steele. Thanks for admitting that Steele showed horrendously bad judgment over and over, which should in itself have been grounds for getting his head examined, especially given his recent medical history.

I remember when Jim Giles was talking to an attorney about the Steele case and he told him about the phone-call from prison wherein he tried to instruct Cyndi Steele on what to say. This attorney's reaction was basically, Omg! Steele was doing something incredibly foolish that he as an attorney should have known was going to bring a charge of witness-tampering. Why did he do it anyway? Some form of diminished capacity (particularly in regard to self-control) would be a good explanation.

What would be a "sign of insanity" to you, Bev? Does he have to claim that he's Napoleon?

The guy that was turned queer by a stroke wouldn't be counted as insane by current standards either. He can speak perfectly well, too, but the trauma definitely affected him. If being queer were a crime in the UK I would recommend a medical defense for him, just as for Steele and his desire to kill his wife and mother-in-law.

Last edited by Hadding; July 12th, 2012 at 01:36 PM.

Tags
aorta surgery, edgar steele, insanity, lawyers

Thread