Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 23rd, 2012 #161
elbwgreez

Quote:
MEET THE 17-YEAR-OLD GIRL WHO RUNS A FAN SITE FOR EUROPEAN MASS MURDERER ANDERS BREIVIK
“European Resistance” is a Breivik fan Tumblr run by a 17-year-old girl who finds Breivik “cute,” someone far removed from the stereotypical image of a scary skinhead plotting to commit terrorist attacks.

http://www.xojane.com/issues/Anders-...nce-fan-tumblr
I'm glad he didn't kill himself. His trial is turning out to be pretty good propaganda. Also, I don't think I'm alone in noting that his calm demeanor is impressive and possibly inspiring to the youth.

http://encyclopediadramatica.se/Anders_Behring_Breivik

Old April 23rd, 2012 #162
C. Grady Tucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celtic_Patriot View Post
False.

In war decapitation of the enemy Control and Command, decapitates them. It doesn't generate sympathy or empower them.

You are saying an attack increases sympathy for, and motivation of, the enemy.

There is no excuse why Breivik should not have killed Strauss-Kahn, head of the international Jew bankers at IMF.

Think it through for a second. Suppose Breivik had targeted jews. What do you think would have happened? Would they be running to their bought shabba goy and demanding more protection, at the same time wailing and gnashing their collective teeth in every jewspaper in the West?

Your target first has to be seen as an enemy, and unfortunately the jews are not seen in that light.

Old April 23rd, 2012 #163
Celtic_Patriot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yevgeny Morozov View Post

Go ahead, call me a Jew...
The funny part is The Jews usually self-destruct. The Jews who invaded Russia wanted to "come out" of the racial closet and "be Jews", they needed to prove they were superior, as their book told them they were.

Old April 23rd, 2012 #164
Celtic_Patriot

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Grady Tucker View Post
Think it through for a second. Suppose Breivik had targeted jews. What do you think would have happened? Would they be running to their bought shabba goy and demanding more protection, at the same time wailing and gnashing their collective teeth in every jewspaper in the West?

Your target first has to be seen as an enemy, and unfortunately the jews are not seen in that light.
Think it through.

When you kill children of the enemy you generate human sympathy for the enemy. As opposed to killing the actual old corrupt enemy.

Old April 23rd, 2012 #165
C. Grady Tucker

If Breivik would have killed a few high ranking jews, there probably wouldn't be a trial right now. He'd probably be murdered in his cell and/or hospital bed like Von Brunn was.

Old April 23rd, 2012 #166
Yevgeny Morozov
sick & tired of deadbeats

Quote:
The funny part is The Jews usually self-destruct. The Jews who invaded Russia wanted to "come out" of the racial closet and "be Jews", they needed to prove they were superior, as their book told them they were.
What is funny is that you're a double-digit IQ Wikipedia-edumacated loon who is too much of a pussy to call me a "Jew", because that's what you're constantly implying. Come on little pussy, call me a "Jew" and be over with it. Besides, don't you need to spend your time on the next Adam Sandler flick over there in Hollyvoodoo?!
The "the White Nationalist movement" and its "leaders" are a joke ... on Whites. | Donating to deadbeats is the equivalent of nigger handouts. | What's the difference between the Shoah business and the White Nationalism? Reach and shekel flow.

Old April 23rd, 2012 #167
Celtic_Patriot

Quote:
Originally Posted by elbwgreez View Post
run by a 17-year-old girl who finds Breivik “cute,”
Probably in the ways a 17-year-old girl found Lancaster bomber pilots cute as they bombed Dresden children.

Old April 23rd, 2012 #168
Celtic_Patriot

Quote:
What is funny is that you're a double-digit Wikipedia-edumacated loon who is too much of a pussy to call me a "Jew", because that's what you're constantly implying. Come on little pussy, call me a "Jew" and be over with it. Besides, don't you need to spend your time on the next Adam Sandler flick over there in Hollyvoodoo?!
Every time I talk about The Jews, you think it applies to you.

I'll speak of The Jews in White society, since Jews hate being talked about.

The Jews are always itching in society to "come out" of the racial closet. They genuinely hate having to pretend to be Whites.

Old April 23rd, 2012 #169
Celtic_Patriot

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Grady Tucker View Post
If Breivik would have killed a few high ranking jews, there probably wouldn't be a trial right now. He'd probably be murdered in his cell and/or hospital bed like Von Brunn was.
Breivik didn't kill the highest Jews, such as Jews who are head of the Federal Reserve or IMF.

Instead he killed the most defenseless, which generated sympathy for his perceived enemy. The trial is to get Jews Pamela Geller, Littman and Pipes, propaganda out there.

Breivik created sympathy for the traditionally communist leaning Labor Party of Norway, but which recently had gone rogue in recognizing Palestine on July 19, 2011.

Old April 23rd, 2012 #170
Yevgeny Morozov

"Celshtic_Agitprop" has be now a higher kill rate than Breivik... if you count the deceased brain cells.
The "the White Nationalist movement" and its "leaders" are a joke ... on Whites. | Donating to deadbeats is the equivalent of nigger handouts. | What's the difference between the Shoah business and the White Nationalism? Reach and shekel flow.

Old April 23rd, 2012 #171
Celtic_Patriot

Quote:
"Celshtic_Agitprop"
Yiddish word "Shtick".
A shtick (Yiddish: שטיק) (or schtick) is a comic theme or gimmick. "Shtick" is derived from the Yiddish word shtik (שטיק

www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shtick
If Breivik had used a sniper rifle to kill IMF head Strauss-Kahn, or Steven Spielberg, he would have had more public approval.

Old April 23rd, 2012 #172
Yevgeny Morozov

Quote:
Yiddish word "Shtick".

If Breivik had used a sniper rifle to kill IMF head Strauss-Kahn, or Steven Spielberg, he would have had more public approval.
Why don't you do it, aren't you the one employed in Hollyvoodoo or must the "zionist" Breivik do everything for you?!! Besides, he's form Norway, not Amexikenya.

Oh yeah and 'nobody' out there likes Spielberg and 'everybody' just loves largely anonymous communistlets and budding aparatchiks fresh in boot camp, great fucking 'counter-argument' there loon.

Old April 23rd, 2012 #173
Celtic_Patriot

Quote:
Why don't you do it, aren't you the one employed in Hollyvoodoo or must the "zionist" Breivik do everything for you?!! Besides, he's form Norway, not Amexikenya.

Oh yeah and nobody out there likes Spielberg, great fucking argument there loon.
IMF head (now former) Strauss-Kahn isn't American, he is International. Jews have no nation.
Same for Spielberg, he is an International Jew. You are presuming that a Jew in Russia, USA or France is thus a "Russian", "American" or "French" national, they are not and can never be.

Zionism isn't Nationalism. Hitler wrote in Mein Kampf that Zionism would never be nationalism, and of course he was 100% right.

Last edited by Celtic_Patriot; April 23rd, 2012 at 10:39 PM.

Old April 23rd, 2012 #174
Yevgeny Morozov

Fuckhead, I was talking about one of your Hollyvoodoo employers: Spielberg. Don't get cute now. Here, I just emboldened it in my previous reply to you; hopefully you may understand it, although the chances seem rather slim.

Old April 23rd, 2012 #175
Celtic_Patriot

Quote:
Fuckhead, I was talking about one of your Hollyvoodoo employers Spielberg. Don't get cute now. Here, I just emboldened in my previous reply to you; hopefully you may understand it, although the chances seem rather slim.
You don't seem to understand that Jews are not citizens of any White nation. Any more than an illegal immigrant is citizen.

That point upsets you.

Old April 23rd, 2012 #176
Yevgeny Morozov

You remind me of the many reasons why we need eugenics.

Old April 23rd, 2012 #177
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Merely having a sniper rifle doesn't make one invincible in real life like having a light sabre does in some Hollywitz fantasy flick.

Old April 23rd, 2012 #178
Celtic_Patriot

Quote:
You remind me of the many reasons why we need eugenics.
The Jews of the USSR Gulags tried to kill off all the intelligent and courageous minds of Russia. It didn't work, Jews found out that ideas could be transmitted through the written word. What Solzhenitsyn wrote destroyed the liberal support of Marxism in the West.

Old April 23rd, 2012 #179
Celtic_Patriot

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
Merely having a sniper rifle doesn't make one invincible in real life like having a light sabre does in some Hollywitz fantasy flick.
So you mean Breivik spent $250,000 dollars to buy a Ruger mini 14?

Here I thought Breivik spent years of planning and hundreds of thousands of dollars to back up his mini-14.

Old April 23rd, 2012 #180
Yevgeny Morozov

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
Quote:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to MikeTodd again.
Sanity, itz.

Tags
#1, anders breivik, anti-genocide rage, norway, white rage

Thread