VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 11th, 2014 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default #1 Infighting (sic - fighting) Thread

[probably will make this a new forum, and pull some good threads in. infighting, conducted correctly (within limits i describe in my essay posted in various sticky threads) is useful, is good, is necessary. here i respond to something brad griffin said]

Quote:
Brad Griffin:

As an ethnonationalist, I consider my field of activities limited to my own country, Dixie. Beyond that, I sympathize with the plight of Whites abroad, especially in southern Africa, but it is incumbent upon, say, Hungarians to bail Hungary out of the ditch of liberal democracy.

As I see it, the problem with the “Imperium Europa” idea is that it a species of universalism that causes White Nationalists to dissipate their energies over an enormous geographic area. Beyond sympathizing with our counterparts abroad, there’s nothing much we can do about their situation. The best thing we can do to help them is focusing on getting marginally more powerful and organized in our own countries.
The problem with this seemingly reasonable statement (apart from Griffin's not believing it or anything, as he is a coreless sophist) is that it's not about what you think is wise, it's about the nature of the enemy. Of course, the conservative coward's approach is that our race doesn't have enemies. So we needn't take them into account. We just blithely play the democratic voting game, try to get better at it. La di da. This produces the same nugatory result is always has.

Our enemy is the international jew and, to use modern parlance, international jew is international. For instance, the ADL whistles, and Greek minister Samaras comes running to a dinner in NYC, where he reassures Big Kike he's doing all he can to jail and suppress Golden Dawn. "Yessuh, Mr. Jew Boss man, I will indeed turn Greece into Pakistan per your noble jewly orders, jes' takes a little more time, suh." In Greece. Thousands of miles away. A small Mediterranean nation with some beaches and maybe 5,000 jews. Over the next year, Golden Dawn's 18 MPs are jailed, most of them. A new anti-free speech bill is passed. It is announced that ADL will be formally brainwashing cops and supplying 'educational' propaganda materials for Greek schools.

Now you want to tell me you can just ignore all this and focus on your country? No. It doesn't work like that. The battle is global. Regardless of what you like or prefer. Whites simply must network with racially aware whites wherever they find them, and all over the globe. That's the only approach that makes sense. Whites, for instance, can use this forum to speak freely about what's going on in the 90% of the white world in which free speech is literally illegal. That's just one way whites can and must help brother whites around the globe. Circumstances change. It is not 1940, it is 2014. Some things are the same, that is true, but some things have changed. The height of white sanity is turning the new technologies and social media to white advantage, and this a global thing.

Last edited by Alex Linder; October 11th, 2014 at 09:23 AM.

Tags
#1, white nationalism, wn infighting

Thread