Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 18th, 2013 #1
Robert Ransdell

Default Bonanza episode "Look to the Stars" - Bonanza of Propaganda

Was watching this today on TVLand network. I have never watched an episode of this show that was so open and blatant with the "let your country go evil Whitey" propaganda. Past episodes that had any anti-White message was much more subtle and usually had to do with treatment of Indians. Of course that show ran forever and I am sure there may be others I have never watched.

I was able to find the entire episode on YT, one big problem it is in Spanish. Maybe there is an English version somewhere else online.

For those who don't have the time to watch, the show is based around a kid who has immigrant parents who is very very wise and intelligent, so much that he is viewed as worthy of going to West Point. You can take a guess as to his ethnicity, though I was not totally certain until the end as the actor playing him did not strike me as Jewish.

He is kicked out of the local school by the schoolmaster who later is revealed as the "evil White racist" character. Later other kids are discovered to have been kicked out of the school, all of them non-Whites, Indians, Mexicans, and Orientals, Jew boy Lorne Greene actually called the Asian an Oriental which I thought was funny.

The young Jew is discovered by Greene teaching the non-Whites in a hay loft. I mean this thing was true to life, you have to give them that. He was teaching them adverbs and nouns and then Greene went down the ladder of the hay loft. I was hoping he would stay around long enough for the kid playing the Jew to start teaching them about how the White man took their land from them or something, again true to life.

Anyway the climax of the thing is at the end, a school board meeting is held where Greene calls out the schoolmaster for kicking out the students, "all because they didn't look like the rest of us" says Greene. He brings in all the non-White kids and names them off, they did actually forget to add the token Negro, but I suppose most of them were too busy tending the fields in places East of there to be included and still be authentic to the time. Then again they were painting it as if White citizens during that time would have cared about the head Cartwright condemning a guy for having a preference for Whites so why not add a Tyrone to the parade.

I thought it funny that the Jew student was refered to by Greene as an "Israelite" and not a Jew by name.

Anyway the schoolmaster after being revealed as the "evil racist" meekly takes his leave, but then they bring him back, a reformed man in 10 minutes...lol

Easily the most propaganda laced episode of this show that I have personally viewed.

Turns out, and I just found this out while searching for a link to an English version of the show (could not find it), that the Jew depicted in the episode, or should I say Israelite was an actual person Albert Abraham Michelson.

Albert_Abraham_Michelson Albert_Abraham_Michelson

Old April 18th, 2013 #2
Robert Ransdell

Just wanted to note, even though it is in Spanish you can view the parade and see the climax of this propaganda lesson at 40:00 of the video. That kind of Jew conditioning is something that can be taken note of no matter what language is being spoken. Note the musical treatment, like someone had just been murdered or something classic stuff.

Old April 18th, 2013 #3
Randal Goode

Yeah, Bonanza was loaded with One World, anti-white propaganda. Landon's later series, Highway to Heaven, also had many of the same themes.

Albert Michelson, of course, was one of the duo of the famous Michelson-Morley experiment. Needless to say, no such circumstances as the Bonanza episode portrayed featured in Michelson's life. He led, as they say, a "privileged" life, far both culturally and education wise from anything like was shown on Bonanza.

Old April 21st, 2013 #4
America First

After the threat of a White up rising failed, Hollywood/media/TV went to work on US.

The first 15 minutes of the "Magificient Seven" is so hateful towards White's you won't believe it if you don't see it, and that was 1960.

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Last edited by America First; April 21st, 2013 at 11:19 AM.

Old April 21st, 2013 #5
Hunter Morrow

Every other Little House on the Prairie is like this, too.

One thing right wing thought has never had was a way to get their messages to people in subtle, coded ways through mass media. We have no way to disguise powerful propaganda messages as "entertainment."

The kikes beat us to the punch.

Look at how White societies went down the toilet when the Electric Jew came into the living room. Such a shame, such a blown opportunity. Half the goddamned problems in the world can be traced back to a jew movie executive, television station runner or radio and music big shot.

Old April 22nd, 2013 #6
Norman Bean

Seen this episode a few months ago.Heard somewhere that Pernal Roberts left the show in 65, because he wanted the show to showcase the plight of the indians more.Seems they did plenty such episodes.I remember a western that came on back in the fall of 1968, called "The high chaperal".It really pissed off my dad with it's propaganda and anti white storyines.

Thread