Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 9th, 2009 #101
andy

In one context it could be seen or claimed that the states pressure to compel the BNP to admit all and sundry is an attempt to make the BNP resemble the EDL et al.All those darkies and yid flags hardly template with media claims that the BNP are instigators and particpants in these "happenings".
This is why the BNP must not just prescribe these buggers but declare them enemies of the British people.
It has been a problem since the begining of universal sufferage but people do need to make a distinction between mainstream political activity and their other activities and interests.
Currently we have people trying to introduce allsorts of nonesense,their musical tastes,their fashion trends,their religion,their soccer teams,their fantasies and sexual orientation.This has to stop, it should be self evident but obviously 'aint to the morons that if you want to participate in certain activities then certain standards of dress,conduct and behaviour are essential.
If one was going scuba diving one usually wear a dinner jacket and bow tie.If one was going to conduct traffic one wouldnt do it pissed standing on ones head.If one was going to a christening one wouldnt turn up shirtless with a bottle of cider.
Yet they want to be political activists in the mainstream while immersed in their own egoistic pursuits.It is self evident that one must reflect the orthodox if one hopes to be a mainstream political activist with any hope of success.Plenty of mainstream politicians have vile and disgusting perverted activities that they keep secret are the likes of mandelshon more intelligent than blood and honour skinheads ? It would seem so,lol

Is this sort of duplicity morally acceptable ? I don't know im not a theologian what I do know is that the crackpot morons with their bizarre agendas are not fit to make any judgement leave alone a moral judgement.

The British people need political power in their country,their best chance is with the BNP any other activity outside of the control of the BNP is treason and racial suicide

Chase them into the swamps

Old September 9th, 2009 #102
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob hayne View Post
Anti muslim = pro White full stop!

The waving of the jew flag in Birmingham was a very smart move by the EDL. The jew media could not go into antifash hysteria as usual as they know what Hezbulla and the rest have in store for Israel. A constant war with Islam is not what the jews want.
Jews are anti-muslim - are jews pro-white?

The israel flag did nothing. The media still screamed "racist" and "bnp" at the top of their lungs, ironically since islam has sweet f.a to do with race.

While I agree the jews do not want a constant war with Islam (they would like to win it for once and for all - this is the thing about jews - world domination at any cost, and when islam has destroyed the West, the jews will destroy islam), for the time being, it serves their many purposes on many fronts, the main one being oil, of course.

There's far more at play here than football lads and 19-20 year old outraged muslims - both of these groups are just pawns. Something I learned a long time ago - if the jews allow it to exist, that is for one reason only and that is because it is useful to the jews.

Old September 9th, 2009 #103
bob hayne

Well Bev, as you and I know jews are only pro jew. Do you think muslims are pro White?

It's much harder for the media to go in full anti BNP mode if there's a few jew flags about to enrage the muslims a bit more. Don't you think that muslims see the jews killing Palestinian civilians in Gaza and are not too happy about it? It's sure to get their blood up much more than a march by the BNP complaining about another mosque. The jew are seen as lower class in most Arab countries that's why they are so shamed by their numerous defeats by the Israelis. The muslims do recognize the power of the West but getting their arses kicked by a bunch of jews stings.

I don't think the jew target is the destruction of Islam, it is the destruction of any idea of a White race. The jews are using the muslim colonisation for this end - and they want as peaceful a takeover as possible for they fear the White backlash. If we can split the jew/muslim alliance in this project we will aid our cause much more.

Old September 9th, 2009 #104
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Well Bev, as you and I know jews are only pro jew. Do you think muslims are pro White?

It's much harder for the media to go in full anti BNP mode if there's a few jew flags about to enrage the muslims a bit more.
It doesn't seem to stop them. They remember the jewish councillor that the BNP has and then steam ahead full tilt.
Quote:

Don't you think that muslims see the jews killing Palestinian civilians in Gaza and are not too happy about it? It's sure to get their blood up much more than a march by the BNP complaining about another mosque. The jew are seen as lower class in most Arab countries that's why they are so shamed by their numerous defeats by the Israelis. The muslims do recognize the power of the West but getting their arses kicked by a bunch of jews stings.

I don't think the jew target is the destruction of Islam, it is the destruction of any idea of a White race. The jews are using the muslim colonisation for this end - and they want as peaceful a takeover as possible for they fear the White backlash. If we can split the jew/muslim alliance in this project we will aid our cause much more.
I agree with most of this with the exception of the fear of a White backlash. Anyone saying anything about or doing anything to a jew is subject to the harshest penalties possible and they know this. While the jews have Gordon Brown and other world leaders kissing ass, they have nothing to fear from White people.

Old September 9th, 2009 #105
Gibson

Unlike a couple of others here, I think the jews do want a constant war with muzzies, at least for the foreseeable future, for two purposes:

If there was peace between Israel and all it's neighbours, then some borders would have to be agreed, and Israel would have to stop building settlements in Palestine. While there is conflict, the jews can keep talking about peace, and at the same time they keep expanding Israel into Palestine. When they have as much as they want of Palestine, we should expect them to start more conflicts with their other neighbours and expanding into their territory.

The other reason that Israel needs conflict with it's neighbours is to give the Israeli jews an outside enemy to focus on. Jews are an argumentative lot (to put it mildly), and if Israel was at peace with it's neighbours, the jews themselves would tear Israel apart. While they have an outside enemy, Palestinians and other Middle Eastern muslims in this case, the jews are united against that enemy, so they don't fight among themselves so much. This is (IIUC), one of the basic ideas of
Leo_Strauss Leo_Strauss
and the neocons.

The jews can't fight Israel's battles by themselves, so they need the west, principaly the US, on their side. Even if there are no wars to be fought for Israel, having a common enemy (muslims) makes the west sympathetic to 'poor little Israel', and by extension, sympathetic to all jews.

This is why jews will tolerate Whites being a bit anti-islam. They will not tolerate Whites being anti-black, Hindu, Chinese or anything else, because the jews are not at war with those groups. The BNP and the EDL will be allowed to exist so long as they are primarily jew-friendly and anti-islam.

Old September 9th, 2009 #106
andy

The jews did crush the Egyptians and at the same time Syria It was called the Yom Kippur (1973_ war as the bongos attacked hoping to find the jews distracted.The bongos were better equipped than they had ever been with all the latest Warsaw pact equipment inlcuding the latest Jets and tanks.Indeed the biggest tank battle since Kursk was fought and won by the jews in Sinai desert.Their defeat of the bongos was so severe it left Anwar Sadat a lifelong career soldier with the unalterable belief that Egypt would never be able to mount another military attack for a generation.When Sadat went to more wealthy Arab countries to get finance to buy food for his 70 millions they told him to piss off,the communists offered him more useless commie military hardwear.
The defeat for Egypt was so profound and far reaching Sadat with the backing of the entire rulling strata in Egypt went cap in hand to the west.Who told him and Begin of Israel you either make peace or your both fcked.Hence Camp David,Hence Sadat assassination.It should be noted that the assassins only offed Sadat after her had staved off starvation and bought Egypt back from the brink of famine and death.It should be further noted that Sadats successor has seen no reason to attack the jews with his miilion strong Army
Aside from the fact that the jews would defeat them again the main reason Egypt doesnt attack the Israelis is that those arab nations so vociforous about Arab unity and destroy Israel not only would not fight they would'nt pick up the tab for it either,to the point of not even financing the treatement of injured Egyptions squaddies.Many of these injured Egyption squaddies were treated at St Thomases hospital in London more than 2,000 remained in the UK as permanent immigrants on compassionate grounds as they would not be able to earn a living back home.
While the jews are without doubt a threat to our race the muzzos and the Arabs in particular are equally a biological danger to our existence

Old September 9th, 2009 #107
andy

Quote:

It's much harder for the media to go in full anti BNP mode if there's a few jew flags about to enrage the muslims a bit more. Don't you think that muslims see the jews killing Palestinian civilians in Gaza and are not too happy about it? It's sure to get their blood up much more than a march by the BNP complaining about another mosque. The jew are seen as lower class in most Arab countries that's why they are so shamed by their numerous defeats by the Israelis. The muslims do recognize the power of the West but getting their arses kicked by a bunch of jews stings.

This must be a recent occurence the jews I came across in the late 80's were all wealthy prosperous looking types.I saw jews in Iraq,Saudi Arabia,Kuwait,The UAE and of all places the Lebanon.Just like in the west I never saw a poor one.The nearest I came to a poor one was the labour supplier who trucked in the Palestinian and paki coolies.But then he might have just been a "hands on kinda guy" He had a London accent 2 rolexes no sidearms and no bodyguards.
The Arabs hate anyone who is not an Arab despite the movements bullshit they hate Iranians more than jews or whites,the second people they hate are Palestinians,then all the pakis,malays and other oriental muslims,then all the negro muslims and after that the jews and then the whites.Word from Dubai suggests this hierachy of Arab hatred has not changed

Old September 9th, 2009 #108
bob hayne

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
This must be a recent occurence the jews I came across in the late 80's were all wealthy prosperous looking types.I saw jews in Iraq,Saudi Arabia,Kuwait,The UAE and of all places the Lebanon.Just like in the west I never saw a poor one.The nearest I came to a poor one was the labour supplier who trucked in the Palestinian and paki coolies.But then he might have just been a "hands on kinda guy" He had a London accent 2 rolexes no sidearms and no bodyguards.

I've never met a poor Saudi either and the local jews have enriched themselves with oil money along with the mus, but jews have traditionally been second class citizens in most Arab countries.

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satelli...=1249418604352

They both hate Christians as a rule but when you're dealing with raghead lands exceptions are the norm! If you look at the Lebanon, the Christian militias are allied to the Islamic Amal militia. According to a recent article I read in National Geographic many Palestinian Christians in Israel hate the jews with a vengeance.

As for the jews beating the Egyptians, true on a limited scale but they were initially screwed and lost the East bank of the Suez canal and were considering a nuke strike. The US helped them out - some say with US pilots. The id.'s of Israeli pilots are a total secret my bet is the US and UK fly a lot of their jets.

There is no long term way for the jews to defeat Islam, they will do deals with their genetic cousins over the spoils of Western Europe and the US. That's what's going on right now - at the top they are not anti Islam. Do you really think they would allow the US to sell F15 and F16 aircraft to Egypt and Saudi if they felt threatened by them? These are the aircraft the jews use in their own air force. Even the oil rich Iraqi's did not get them.

The important Arab countries are bought off by the jews in the American administration. Small fry like the Palestinians are not considered and in any even they can settle in Europe any time they like - thanks to you know who. The enemy in our corrupted political system no doubt and the more we can do to destabilise it the better. Getting muslims at the throats of jews is good for White people!

Old September 9th, 2009 #109
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
I've never met a poor Saudi either
They aren't all rich. I've saw non-rich Saudis when I lived in Riyadh.

Old September 9th, 2009 #110
andy

So in summation The yids did decimate the Egyptians in 1973.
Wahid Jumblat and the Amal Militia were in 1982 anyway saved from total destruction by British Intelligence.I remember my surprise at a road block manned by heavily armed scotsmen and brummies with paper grocery bags over their heads.Jumblats boys were too frightened the yids might come for them so their sponsors the British had to take over.The Christians had Frenchmen manning their roadblocks.In fact all of the arabs fled once the yids turned up leaving their wives and children as in kosovo and albainia.

The muslims are by definition enemies of the Aryans there can be no middle ground here.Like the jews,bantu and the rest of them they want our civilisation for their own bestial ends.They must be resisted intelligently and forcefully within the parameters of the area of conflict.In this current circumstance namely England the only sensible opposition to the muslim terror is the BNP anything else must be regarded as tainted.

Old September 9th, 2009 #111
bob hayne

Quote:
So in summation The yids did decimate the Egyptians in 1973.
Wahid Jumblat and the Amal Militia were in 1982 anyway saved from total destruction by British Intelligence.I remember my surprise at a road block manned by heavily armed scotsmen and brummies with paper grocery bags over their heads.Jumblats boys were too frightened the yids might come for them so their sponsors the British had to take over.The Christians had Frenchmen manning their roadblocks.In fact all of the arabs fled once the yids turned up leaving their wives and children as in kosovo and albainia.
Well if you look at what actually happened in the Sinai in '73 you will see that yidland was saved by the Israeli airforce. Their tank forces were wiped out by AT3 'sagger' missiles fired by the Egyptians. The counter attack came from F4 Phantoms, the type used by the US airforce in Vietnam - the war ended that year and the US had many experience pilots available and knew how to avoid Russian missile defense systems. The Jews had no such recent experience. The Egyptians must have known the US was directly involved so their honor was intact.

As for the British helping the Druze and Amal, I'll take your word for it but there are Druze in the Israeli forces today so I'm not sure what the real situation is.

Today Hezbulla backed by Iran runs southern Lebanon and they did defeat the jewboys last time they invaded - nearly sinking a high tech Israeli warship at one point.

Old September 9th, 2009 #112
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Thumbs down

Fuck protesting the mosque. Go after the Dirty, Filthy, Rotten Kike.

Are you all that blind not to realize that this whole protesting the muslims is a jew set up?

The kikes are putting this bullshit protest on so it gets the focus off of them. You fuckers always seem to fall right into the hands of the Yids every time, like a little lapdog.

Come on people wake the fuck up.

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Old September 9th, 2009 #113
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by McKinley View Post

Are you all that blind not to realize that this whole protesting the muslims is a jew set up?

The kikes are putting this bullshit protest on so it gets the focus off of them. You fuckers always seem to fall right into the hands of the Yids every time, like a little lapdog.

That's what I and a couple of others have been saying throughout the thread. Left V Right V Muslims on 9/11 and the state are allowing it? Enough said.

Old September 9th, 2009 #114
bob hayne

Quote:
Originally Posted by McKinley View Post

You wouldn't say that if you had to walk through parts of Bradford or Blackburn chum. The muslims are a direct physical threat to many British people. The jew question is not on the agenda for the majority as they only see the media representation of jews. You don't often get packs of jews gang raping White girls on Saturday night as you do muslim pakis.

We have to fight with the weapons we have, in this case the totally anti White activities of muslims. The dumbest voter can see the threat of muslim colonisation but jewish control behind it is not so apparent

Old September 9th, 2009 #115
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
You wouldn't say that if you had to walk through parts of Bradford or Blackburn chum. The muslims are a direct physical threat to many British people. The jew question is not on the agenda for the majority as they only see the media representation of jews. You don't often get packs of jews gang raping White girls on Saturday night as you do muslim pakis.

We have to fight with the weapons we have, in this case the totally anti White activities of muslims. The dumbest voter can see the threat of muslim colonisation but jewish control behind it is not so apparent
But why do we have to do the jews work at all? Instant gratification from confronting the muslims is fine and something loads of people would love to do but in this political climate, all it can do in the long run is to hurt the BNP. Even though the BNP have proscribed them, people are still assuming they are one and the same thing.

The riots in Oldham and Bradford were a whole different thing - they were caused by people who already knew the score deciding they weren't going to be told they were not allowed to walk through the streets of their own town, and the muslims kicked off as a result and setting the BNP on their way.

This EDL is set up by who? Someone intent on causing deliberate confrontation and that is just too risky at this time - a time when the BNP are being hassled on every legal point the tossers at the EHRC can find and just months before a General Election. This is going to backfire and wreck the decades of hard work put in by the BNP and NF alike in getting to this point. It's no good having thousands of people wanting to vote BNP if the BNP have been banned, is it?

Old September 9th, 2009 #116
bob hayne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
But why do we have to do the jews work at all? . This is going to backfire and wreck the decades of hard work put in by the BNP and NF alike in getting to this point. It's no good having thousands of people wanting to vote BNP if the BNP have been banned, is it?
I see where you're coming from Bev but I don't think that the BNP is in danger of loosing support because of roiting muslims and lefties!

Banning the party is a very serious step given that they have two Euro MP's that would mean disenfranchising a million voters, not something even the most rabid jew would consider as feasible.

You have to consider all the military returning from Afghanistan not being too happy to see hordes of muslims on the streets calling for the death of British soldiers. To ban the BNP would be political suicide in the present climate.

Old September 9th, 2009 #117
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Question

Quote:

I have to walk around and drive through the shittiest places in the Kwa. I do not fully blame the Nigger for such shit holes.

I blame the Filthy Kike and White traitors for sicing the Nigger and other non whites on us.

You are doing exactly what the jew wants you to do and that is take your attention off of the jew.

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Old September 9th, 2009 #118
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
I see where you're coming from Bev but I don't think that the BNP is in danger of loosing support because of roiting muslims and lefties!

Banning the party is a very serious step given that they have two Euro MP's that would mean disenfranchising a million voters, not something even the most rabid jew would consider as feasible.

You have to consider all the military returning from Afghanistan not being too happy to see hordes of muslims on the streets calling for the death of British soldiers. To ban the BNP would be political suicide in the present climate.
No, if anything, allowing full scale riots would garner support (if the white contingent could just do as Oldham did in 2001 and step back and let the muslims do the damage). But (in just my opinion) they are looking for anything they can possibly use to ban the BNP, or if not ban it outright, force it to make so many changes that it becomes a Ukip or Tory clone. We're already seeing this with the changing the membership criteria, banning councillors from being school governors etc. The state won't distinguish between EDL and BNP - they'll just use it as an excuse to either ban or force through such changes that it becomes politically impotent. Labour are out at the next GE anyway, and they know it. I don't think they care about political suicide at this point. I really do hope I'm wrong, however. I'd love for people to be able to laugh in a few months time and call me paranoid, but I don't think they will be doing.

Old September 9th, 2009 #119
andy

Are there any links to the EDL et al orgs ? Presumably there must be some web presence autheticated by previous activities

Old September 9th, 2009 #120
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Are there any links to the EDL et al orgs ? Presumably there must be some web presence autheticated by previous activities
http://www.englishdefenceleague.org/...ure-demos.html

Tags
#1, 9/11, 9/11 memorial, birmingham, choudary, edl, english defence league, halal, islam, kev carroll, kosher, london, mac, protest, state, tommy robinson, uaf, us embassy, woolwich

Thread