Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 29th, 2006 #21
TwistedCross
Smart Ass White Boy

Glen, great job, it looks high quality with lots of relevant info for the moderate and advanced racially aware white. One though I had was that you may wish to include some “racist light” articles for the beginner. Something to draw in new blood. Just an idea

On the topic of graphics, the front page as a photo of spics with a sign ”we are indigenous” the same photo re appears in a different size on page 2.

The use of cartoons is a superb idea. It really brings some other visuals to the paper, and the funnier they are, the longer they stick in your head.

Overall a fantastic effort.

As to the cartoon with “god damn it” if you loose that part you loose the entire cartoon. Without it, the cartoon will seem to point at the frailty of the wife, and her squeamishness over the “N word” rather than a time not to long ago when a Christian would never hear the end of it for taking the lords name in vain. The cartoon as it stands can hit you from several angles at once. It should stay or go, but not be edited.

Old April 29th, 2006 #22
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchorage Activist
I also put a link to TWPL in the sidebar of my blog

You just gave me a great idea!

BTW...GREAT PAPER! :cheers:

-Jim

The Hudson Valley Freeman

Quote:
Carry a pocket knife ,wear steel toe boots and always make sure that you have the advantage or these savage simians will fuck you up! -- "White Minority" from VNNForum

“To destroy is always the first step in any creation.”

-E.E.Cummings

"We're seeing people wearing Skrewdriver (a white power band) shirts and sieg heil-ing around town."

-New Paltz, NY Mayor Jason West 08/18/2004

Last edited by YANKEE_JIM; April 29th, 2006 at 08:37 PM.

Old April 29th, 2006 #23
varg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder
Don't get too pissed about the extra work I'm causing. Just trying to improve TWPL. And feel free to piss back.
I dont mind, whatever it takes to get the paper the best it can be. Though im out of town and away from my computer this weekend. so i'll have to wait till monday to get to work on it.

Old April 30th, 2006 #24
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedCross
Glen, great job, it looks high quality with lots of relevant info for the moderate and advanced racially aware white. One though I had was that you may wish to include some “racist light” articles for the beginner. Something to draw in new blood. Just an idea

On the topic of graphics, the front page as a photo of spics with a sign ”we are indigenous” the same photo re appears in a different size on page 2.

The use of cartoons is a superb idea. It really brings some other visuals to the paper, and the funnier they are, the longer they stick in your head.

Overall a fantastic effort.

As to the cartoon with “god damn it” if you loose that part you loose the entire cartoon. Without it, the cartoon will seem to point at the frailty of the wife, and her squeamishness over the “N word” rather than a time not to long ago when a Christian would never hear the end of it for taking the lords name in vain. The cartoon as it stands can hit you from several angles at once. It should stay or go, but not be edited.
Thanks for the honest (and constructive) critique. If you know of any "racist light" cartoons, post them here. Good idea.

As for the "Goddammit" cartoon, you've convinced me to leave it in like it is. Varg, place it with the "Who Rules America" article. Us redneck "prudes" don't mind the old fashion cuss words so much. It's the nigger ghetto talk we object to. Big difference.

Old April 30th, 2006 #25
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by YANKEE_JIM
You just gave me a great idea!

BTW...GREAT PAPER! :cheers:

-Jim
Thanks Jim. Hope you'll decide to support it. . . . tangibly.

Old April 30th, 2006 #26
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg
I dont mind, whatever it takes to get the paper the best it can be. Though im out of town and away from my computer this weekend. so i'll have to wait till monday to get to work on it.
Have a good weekend. It's raining cats and dogs here, and has for 4 days.

BTW, you might consider asking your other half to do a bit of proof-reading. If she's ever made an error in grammar or spelling on here, it sure escaped my detection.

And here's another cartoon for consideration:
http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/cartoons8.htm

Last edited by Rounder; April 30th, 2006 at 09:55 AM.

Old April 30th, 2006 #27
RoguePostman

Quote:
The print size is the same as it is in TAA. Actually TAA#3's font size is even smaller if you open it in pdf (http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/vnntaa3.pdf) and make sure its at 100% zoom. TAA's text turned out fine on paper so when TWPL is printed on paper it will probably get enlarged for easier readability.

Whats wrong with giving them a lot of information? People that dont have the internet wouldnt normally beable to see most of these articles. Plus they dont have to read the entire paper all at once.
Why didn't you quote my entire post?? I made sound points to back up my argument. Go back and read the entire post if you are confused.

Old April 30th, 2006 #28
Abzug Hoffman

Well, who would have thunk it? Glenn Miller actually made a decent newspaper! This is a shock moment for me. Unbelievable.

Old May 1st, 2006 #29
mind_felon

The newspapers looks really good, I'm impressed with how quickly it got done...good job guys. The only thing that I can think of is the "White Patriot Leader" sounds a little strange I think "The White American" or something like that would have been better, but I don't think that will matter because we are targeting this at lemmings and I doubt they will find it strange...they will be focusing on the "racist" text and pictures as opposed to veteraned white nationalists who are probably more picky (like myself).

Someone earlier in this thread said that there may be too much information included in the paper...this may be true considering the stupidity of the average lemming. But this could also be a good thing, we can just keep distributing this paper for a long time, giving more time for the next paper to be developed.

Old May 1st, 2006 #30
Rounder

Hey Varg and Stan, I found lots of errors in "Cowardice is the White Man's Survival Strategy" article. Please make corrections, as indicated:

1) Page 10, 1st paragraph under "Para 4": "31 years" should read "34 years".

2) Very next paragraph: "30 million" should read "35 million", and "fagots" should read "faggots".

3) Page 11, 4th paragraph down: "give up their own lives of country" should read "give up their own lives for country."

4) Page 11, 2nd column, 1st paragraph: "to prevent" should read "to preserve".

5) Then 4th paragraph down: Put period after "act like men."

6) Then last paragraph in 2nd column: "30 million" should read "35 million".

7) Page 11, under "Part 8", 3rd column: "20 million" should read "10 million", and "110 million" should read "100 million".

8) Page 12, 1st paragraph under "Part 9": After "one of us during those six years, add: "(1980 - 1986)"

9) Page 12, column 2, 2nd paragraph: "prosperity" should read "posterity".

10) Page 12, under Conclusion, 2nd paragraph, delete the sentence that says: "We are 70% of the US population."

Old May 1st, 2006 #31
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by mind_felon
The newspapers looks really good, I'm impressed with how quickly it got done...good job guys. The only thing that I can think of is the "White Patriot Leader" sounds a little strange I think "The White American" or something like that would have been better, but I don't think that will matter because we are targeting this at lemmings and I doubt they will find it strange...they will be focusing on the "racist" text and pictures as opposed to veteraned white nationalists who are probably more picky (like myself).

Someone earlier in this thread said that there may be too much information included in the paper...this may be true considering the stupidity of the average lemming. But this could also be a good thing, we can just keep distributing this paper for a long time, giving more time for the next paper to be developed.
Thanks for the honest and constructive criticisms, M.F.

As for "too much information", Varg was correct in saying folks don't have to read the entire paper all at once. I believe TWPL will provoke sufficient interests among most Whites who receive it, into wanting to read the somewhat lengthy articles, such as "Who Rules America", as well as the numerous shorter articles.

Duke's article "Should Christians support Israel?", is not only super effective and filled with facts and reason, it's written plainly enough for the average high school graduate, working class Whites, to understand it.

Old May 1st, 2006 #32
Abzug Hoffman

I would put Duke's name in small print at the end of the article, so that people who wouldn't read Duke will give it a try.

I would not use the word "Leader", since it sounds weird and might scare off people from reading it. "Leader" seems to put responsibility on the reader, which most readers are not going to welcome, especially not straight off the bat.
White Patriot should be enough, but if you need more, "Volunteer" would be better, or even better a name that just sounds like an ordinary newspaper.

Old May 3rd, 2006 #33
Rounder

Default TWPL Finance Report Update !!!

I received $50.00 in today's mail from Anchorage Activist for 100 copies and for donation. A.A., you've proven to be not only a generous contributor, but a consistent one, and a man of your word. Thanks.

I'll post finance reports in this thread from now on, rather than on the TAA 4 thread, which I'll return to when TAA 4 comes out, and when we run out of TWPLs.

Who's next to pledge support ???

50 copies. . . . $8.00
100 copies. . . .$16.00
200 copies. . . .$32.00 total. We pay shipping

Send check, cash, or MO to:

Glenn Miller
POB 3861,
Springfield, MO 65808
tel: 417-463-7703

If you can't distribute, then send money so our volunteer distributors can.

Old May 4th, 2006 #34
Stan Sikorski
Returned

Well, here be it. The FINAL TWPL, ready for the printers: http://www.sskiweb.com/twpl/TWPL1.pdf

Loading to ftp sites and briefing the printers will be done in the morning (Friday). I want to see this thing splattered on the jewnews no later than Wednesday next week!

Varg gets a hearty HAIL VICTORY!! from me for his excellent work.

:cheers:

Old May 4th, 2006 #35
varg

I'm so glad to be finished..

we had to take out two articles to make room though

the white man versus the jew and the black vs white articles

Rounder: Regrettably we couldnt add every article or cartoon you mentioned. We have it so jam-packed as it is. If i were to add more cartoons I would have to make a new page and its already 16 pages

Last edited by varg; May 4th, 2006 at 10:50 PM.

Old May 5th, 2006 #36
Hibernian

Default I hear the roll of the drums....

Quote:
I'm so glad to be finished..

we had to take out two articles to make room though

the white man versus the jew and the black vs white articles

Rounder: Regrettably we couldnt add every article or cartoon you mentioned. We have it so jam-packed as it is. If i were to add more cartoons I would have to make a new page and its already 16 pages

Outstanding job.

Stan, Varg & Rounder deserve serious "Atta Boys" from our VNNF activist.

Speaking of those activist, it's time we all come together behind this project and promote it.

Glenn, I'm sending you a donation in today's mail. I'm also going to distribute this paper here locally. I hope all our other proven doers pitch in as well.

Thanks to our fellow activist, we now have another propaganda weapon.

Let's use it.

Old May 5th, 2006 #37
Rounder

I just viewed the finished WPL. (9:30 AM - CST, Fri, 5 May). Looks terrific. Better than I expected. I don't think I've ever seen a better one. Not only will it prove to be super educational and persuasive, it'll generate more lemming contacts, and more jewsmedia "compliments" than any we've distributed. Mark my words.

All credit goes to Stan and Varg for putting this masterpiece together. I suspect few of us realize how many long hours of labor they put into it.

I notice one minor error. Page 6. The word "your" should read "you're" in the phrase: "While you're saving Israel from Iraq".

Since our number 2 printer will print TWPL on Sundays only, I'll now phone and ask him to print our's day after tomorrow (Sunday, 7 May). And so barring another case of Murphy's Law, I'll start mailing out bulk shipments this coming Monday, 8 May. And 10,000 copies will also be shipped to our VA distributors early next week. 40,000 copies, all tolled will be printed.

(Thanks Hibernian for your pledge to contribute again, and to distribute).

Who's next to pledge support? We need financial contributions and more distributors.

Old May 5th, 2006 #38
Rounder

OK, I spoke with both printers today. #1 will print 30,000 copies on Monday (obviously, he changed his mind about Sunday only printings). #2 will print 10,000 either Monday or Tuesday. Stan emailed TWPL to both printers this morning (5 May).

Our VA distributors should receive their 10,000 copies late next week. And I'll pick up the 30,000 Monday afternoon, and start mailing bulk shipments to distributors on Tuesday.

The timing is great for this particular newspaper. Amnesty for 20 million illegal aliens; Lou Dobbs and other kosher konservatives throwing Whitey a few bones; and millions of muds in our streets demanding superior rights and waving Mexican flags, has the lemmings all fired up. They're far more receptive to us now.

So let's all pitch in and contribute to and/or distribute TWPLs !!!

Who's next to pledge support ??

Old May 8th, 2006 #39
Rounder

Default It's a Go !!!

I'm walking out my door right now (0900, Mon -8 May) on 350-400 mile round trip to pick up 30,000 copies of TWPL from our printer #1. Should return before dark today. So get your orders in NOW.

Ron, our printer #2 said this morning he'll print the other 10,000 on Wednesday and that you'll receive them on Friday.

VNN'ers, let's put our asses into high gear and get these WPLs into the hands of White folks mach schnell.

Send check, cash, or MO to:

Glenn Miller
POB 3861,
Springfield, MO 65808
tel: 417-463-7703

50 copies. . . $8.00
100 copies. . .$16.00
200 copies. . .$32.00 TOTAL. We pay shipping.

Sieg Heil !!!

Old May 8th, 2006 #40
varg

Good luck rounder. I hope it turns out well on paper

Thread