Originally Posted by Paul Anthony View Post
No one I know of!!
Me neither.

Old April 13th, 2021 #62
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Cannon View Post
Have any old, sick or fat people died of covAIDS?
I know an older couple who are involved in a church organization that looks after old people and even they don´t know of anybody in their larger suburban community who officially died of the coof.

Quote:
Why Has the Flu Disappeared?

The “COVID” deaths the CDC has been reporting are actually a combination of pneumonia, flu and COVID-deaths, under a new category listed as “PIC” (pneumonia, Influenza, COVID).

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/12/...u-disappeared/

Last edited by Hugo Böse; April 14th, 2021 at 05:00 AM. Reason: Link fixed

Old April 13th, 2021 #63
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Have any old, sick or fat people died of covAIDS?
I have heard fatties die from it. The diabetes.

Old April 13th, 2021 #64
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Anthony View Post
Video: DARPA Is Working On COVID Vaccine, Implantable Microchip To Detect Virus

The Pentagon’s Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) is working on a COVID vaccine that will work on all variants and has developed an implantable microchip that it says will continuously monitor the human body for signs of the virus.

A sensor that can tell you if you're sick

I guess I'm a conspiracy theorist for not trusting the government, MSM, jews, and big tech!!!

Hail to the N3w world Ord3r and the mark of the beast!!
This is getting so fucking creepy, along with Bill Gates's bullshit. Isn't that Microsoft that pushes that Big Brother HAL 9000-type system, "Alexa" to control your home appliances, phone, electricity, and even your car? No thanks.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old April 13th, 2021 #65
Proud White Guy
Hates Jews,and Non-Whites

Henry Ford said

"If you think the govenrnment is going to help you, just take a look at what they did to the american indian."

America and the democratic party, are the same as the Karl Marx, Jewish Communists. Anti-White and Anti-Christian, and since America was started by White Christian men. Anti American too.

God Bless Elon Musk, Donald Trump, and America, and God Damn the anti-white, anti-christian, and anti-American jewish controlled media.

Old April 14th, 2021 #66
Ryan LiarKiIIer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry the Raysiss View Post
Someone just posted...

"I'm so happy to see so many of us are getting the vaccine. We can whip this virus and get back to normal!"
as if you needed to know, they are all ZOG flunkies.

Old April 15th, 2021 #67
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

This could be interesting to some people...

Quote:
Charlie Chester, CNN Technical Director:

COVID? Gangbusters with ratings...which is why we constantly have the death toll on the side.

Fear is the thing that keeps you tuned in.
VIDEO:
https://twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/s...63023239692291

Old April 15th, 2021 #68
Paul Anthony
Banned

So they've been caught with their pants down?! 50% of the faggy left is now going after cnn!!!

Old April 15th, 2021 #69
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

The Centers for Disease Control have come out with a new estimate of the Covid infection fatality ratio and the numbers will shock you. No wonder the Florida governor has said "enough is enough" and decided to open his state up completely. We are told to trust the CDC, so why is the mainstream media ignoring this very important news? Is this still about a disease...or is it politics

Old April 15th, 2021 #70
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo Böse View Post
Is this still about a disease...or is it politics
Proving what we have said since Day One. It never has been about a disease.

All the wankers I know will STILL get a "vaccine", DAILY if they are told to, AND their kids will get it too.

Medical worship is the new Christianity.

Old April 15th, 2021 #71
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

Quote:
It never has been about a disease.

Well, I suppose that depends on which disease you're referring to

Old April 15th, 2021 #72
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

Old April 15th, 2021 #73
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

The Two-Tier Prison Society

(Ireland)

https://www.bitchute.com/video/YWUVYFKKgG0Z/

Old April 15th, 2021 #74
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

This one's for the anti-anti-covid vaxers out there.

You know, the ones that want so desperately to put anti-covid vaxers in the same boat as all anti-vaxers in order to paint them as "conspiracy nutz", which makes them feel more comfortable, more sane, more normal, whilst aiding and abetting (consciously or not) the globalists in their painfully-obvious agenda.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/fqCBgx0JBuUv/

Well I got news for you covidiots: the old normal is never coming back. And the more you fall for this hoax, the less palatable the new normal will be. What will become the new normal will heavily rely on how we react to this tyranny we are experiencing. Unfortunately, it appears to me thus far that the tyrants are ahead by leaps and bounds, thanks to all the goy out there falling all over each other trying to get that second+ dose of "salvation" injected into their arms.

The only vaccine you need is one they will never give you: a vaccine for DumbassGoyim-21.

Old April 15th, 2021 #75
Lutador Branco

A master in Intelligence that I follow informed that the "green passport" of COVID-19 that already exists in Israel, will obey the agenda of the globalist owners of the world, and will be mandatory in all countries, starting in 2022.

The mandatory vaccination required to enter pubs, which is expected to start in England, is already following this globalist agenda.

She also informs that new variants of COVID-19 will "appear" in the coming years, which will require more vaccines and more control of society by the leftist / globalist World Government ...

Nationalist governments must emerge soon, to fight the Left, because otherwise everyone will have to have the mark of the beast, which is this '' vaccination '', and there will be no more freedom in this world.

The COVID-19 trap is going further.

Last edited by Lutador Branco; April 15th, 2021 at 10:22 PM.

Old April 16th, 2021 #76
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

Covid Vaccine: The New Sacred Cow

https://www.bitchute.com/video/wzdv2t09T8n5/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lutador Branco View Post
A master in Intelligence that I follow informed that the "green passport" of COVID-19 that already exists in Israel, will obey the agenda of the globalist owners of the world, and will be mandatory in all countries, starting in 2022.

The mandatory vaccination required to enter pubs, which is expected to start in England, is already following this globalist agenda.

She also informs that new variants of COVID-19 will "appear" in the coming years, which will require more vaccines and more control of society by the leftist / globalist World Government ...

Nationalist governments must emerge soon, to fight the Left, because otherwise everyone will have to have the mark of the beast, which is this '' vaccination '', and there will be no more freedom in this world.

Old April 16th, 2021 #77
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lutador Branco View Post

I hope you told her you had already read all that countless times on VNNforum and other places over the past year and 5 months.

Last edited by Dawn Cannon; April 16th, 2021 at 01:35 AM.

Old April 16th, 2021 #78
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

SM influencers being offered $,$$$ to take vaccine selfies?

VIDEO

Quote:
...one Instagram influencer grew a conscience, at least temporarily, and spilled some interesting beans.

Whitney Rife, a.k.a. Whitney Rife-Becker, has 409,000 Instagram followers as of publishing. She owns an online fashion boutique. Her Instagram posts are mostly about “girlie” stuff, family and marriage. Mrs. Rife-Becker doesn’t necessarily fit the mold of whistleblower. But she confirmed a practice most of us already knew about.

Big pharma offered her “thousand of dollars” in exchange for a selfie receiving an experimental COVID-19 shot, according to a video published on Instagram.

The video is no longer live on her Instagram page. Or at least we couldn’t find it. But if the foregoing pay scale is applied, she was offered around $4,000 in exchange for a “vaccine on social media” photo.

Some questioned whether or not she’s telling the truth. It’s not in her financial best interest to talk like this at all. Further, it appears she removed the video. She seems to have gotten the memo. Social media companies do not allow “influencers” or anyone else to tell truth about experimental COVID-19 shots.

Therefore, there is simply no rational reason for her to lie about this. She has nothing to gain and a lot to lose for posting this noble video.
https://thecovidblog.com/2021/04/13/...accine-selfie/

Old April 18th, 2021 #79
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

Pretty funny

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Ml4xltJvaEL2/

Old April 22nd, 2021 #80
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

Here's a good one someone posted yesterday...

"I know over 100 people who have died from Covid. You're a lunatic and a criminal if you don't get the vaccine."

Keep in mind, she said "I know", not "I know of".

Is this statistically even possible?

Last edited by Larry the Raysiss; April 22nd, 2021 at 12:05 PM.

Thread