Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > Crime Center
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

View Poll Results: Do the love letters prove that Steele went crazy? See them at http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=
Steele is sane and was framed by the ADL and the government. 2 14.29%
Steele is sane and was not framed. 3 21.43%
It is not possible to know if he is crazy or was framed. 6 42.86%
Steele is playing crazy and was not framed. 0 0%
Steele is completely crazy and was framed. 0 0%
Steele is completely crazy and was not framed. 3 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Display Modes Share
Old July 13th, 2012 #101
America First

So here you go White men.

Any one who sticks their neck out for Justice and to help other White's this is what is likely to happen to you if you get in any trouble.

A Pro White forum will allow a thread to run for years allowing feces to be thrown on the memory of a White man who dared to do something for his race. Disgusting and Shameless to have let this go on.

Hiding behind debate huh, okay you have your fun an games.

Steel was watched for ten years plus by his handy dandy Mr Fix It who got a little jail time.

Larry was a STASI paid informant I have read, but is that true or false ?

This thread is now IMO is akin to a debate about the USS Liberty as having been actually just a Tragic sad mistake ! Including the machine gunning of Wounded Sailors put out to sea in Yellow Life Rafts away from the ship.

Okay now back to the sick soap opera have at it.

{{When that NYC dentist went in to a Mosque a few years ago using a fully auto AK with spare mags shooting dozens of Arabs praying at Noon on their knees, a Statue was put up for the perpetrator.}}

His racial tribe in their bandit state did not put up a thread howling about him being crazy, no they built a Statue of him. No one even dared to say he was crazy as no where did I ever read a negative regime media word as such. Hmm ?

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Old July 13th, 2012 #102
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Steele Went Crazy Proof #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly
I confused Bev and possibly others. Steele was nearly taken for everything but the shirt off his back by Cyndi after she caught him looking for women on www.match.com . After that close brush with disaster, he was FOREVER barred from looking for women on line FOR ANY REASON if he was sane. He did so by his own admission. No jury would ever believe the story. Once he did so, it was totally unnecessary to examine his head to know that he was crazy.
Yes, I get that. Cyndi tried to divorce and scalp him for playing away. Fair enough. She then forgave him on condition he never did it again. Not unreasonable.

Then he either did it again or she gave him permission/agree to let him research the bride scam thing.
Silly me! You just pointed out the 37th proof that I missed. When Cyndi caught Steele looking for women online she tried to take him for everything but the shirt on his back. She made no effort to even discuss an equitable division of property. He could therefore NEVER trust her again. They might have kissed and made up, but he knew her true nature forever more.

At that point, it had to be a marriage of convenience. He should have finished the battle right then and there and gotten rid of her. He could have and should have lawyered her to death.

If Cyndi gave him permission to look for women on line, he was crazy as a shit house rat to take it. If she did not give him permission to look for women on line, he was also as crazy as a shit house rat to do it. Since it is undisputed that he looked for women on line, he was therefore crazy.

Old July 13th, 2012 #103
George Mann

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
You need to read the 140 pages of the Steele thread to understand what is going on.
I have been following the case since day 1. The facts presented do precious little to support your claims!

Prove your allegations, or get off the pot!

Old July 13th, 2012 #104
George Mann

Quote:
Originally Posted by America First View Post
A Pro White forum will allow a thread to run for years allowing feces to be thrown on the memory of a White man who dared to do something for his race. Disgusting and Shameless to have let this go on.

How right you are! But showing people the error of their ways on a forum that has institutionalized such behave isn't likely to amount to anything.

Old July 14th, 2012 #105
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Georgia is Posting on Wrong Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Mann View Post
How right you are! But showing people the error of their ways on a forum that has institutionalized such behave isn't likely to amount to anything.
Georgie you are supposed to be posting on the kiddie forum at Stormfront. This is an adult forum.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; July 14th, 2012 at 02:06 PM. Reason: typo

Old July 15th, 2012 #106
George Mann

Quote:
Georgie you are supposed to be posting on the kiddie forum at Stormfront. This is an adult forum.
It's kind of hard to slander a person you don't know a single thing about, isn't it?!

BTW, you are the one who has proven to be the juvenile here!

Old July 17th, 2012 #107
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default More revealing posts at http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=143753 - poll will close July 21st, 2012 @ 0730...

That's http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=143753

Quote:
Most of my time has been spent on getting our new website ready to start collecting donations to get Steele out of prison. We will be looking for a psychiatrist and specialized lawyer. The project is far more difficult now that he has been convicted and is in prison. It could have been done for $1,000 before he was tried. It could cost $100,000 now.

Old July 28th, 2012 #108
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Bogus Quote

Quote:
Originally Posted by -JC View Post
That's http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=143753

If the American people ever allow a central bank to control of the issuance of their currency, the banks and the corporations that will grow up around them will, first by inflation and then by deflation, deprive the people of their property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. –

Thomas Jefferson

-JC shows how stupid he is by continuing to disgrace the name of one of our Founding Fathers. Thomas Jefferson, of Blessed Memory, never did say what lying -JC says that he did. Just like Georgie, he belongs in the Tard Corral.

Old August 7th, 2012 #109
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Let's Get this Vote Out

We need to get out the vote. We have over 7600 members on this forum and only 11 have voted on this poll. Before you vote, read the steamy love letters that Steele wrote from his jail cell while he was awaiting trial on charges of trying to blow his wife up with a pipe bomb. They are found at http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=1376338#2518 . The huge thread there will give you a complete background on the case.

Old August 7th, 2012 #110
-JC

Default The kind of obsession, misrepresentation, and name-calling one sees primarily in prepubescent girls...

... Not exactly good public relations work toward recruiting others to stick their necks out. Pauly wants you to participate in kicking Edgar J. Steele while he's down. And he wants you to believe he's trying to help get Ed Steele out of jail (Your vote will help!), that he's trying protect White nationalists from continuing to be victimized. Comment if you want to reinforce his attention-seeking or you think such "banging on" makes WN here look good. For example: http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...t=Edgar+Steele

Old August 7th, 2012 #111
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
We need to get out the vote. We have over 7600 members on this forum and only 11 have voted on this poll. Before you vote, read the steamy love letters that Steele wrote from his jail cell while he was awaiting trial on charges of trying to blow his wife up with a pipe bomb. They are found at http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=1376338#2518 . The huge thread there will give you a complete background on the case.
I think perhaps the non-voters have seen the way you have abused and insulted the voters, spun lied about the results and decided to avoid the hassle. You should have waited until more people had had a chance to vote before launching into your attacks.

Old August 7th, 2012 #112
-JC

Default Can't give Reputation to America First without finding someone else worthy of it first...

Think about it.

Quote:
So here you go White men.

Any one who sticks their neck out for Justice and to help other White's this is what is likely to happen to you if you get in any trouble.
Quote:

Steel was watched for ten years plus by his handy dandy Mr Fix It who got a little jail time.

Larry was a STASI paid informant I have read, but is that true or false ?

This thread is now IMO is akin to a debate about the USS Liberty as having been actually just a Tragic sad mistake ! Including the machine gunning of Wounded Sailors put out to sea in Yellow Life Rafts away from the ship.

Okay now back to the sick soap opera have at it.

{{When that NYC dentist went in to a Mosque a few years ago using a fully auto AK with spare mags shooting dozens of Arabs praying at Noon on their knees, a Statue was put up for the perpetrator.}}

His racial tribe in their bandit state did not put up a thread howling about him being crazy, no they built a Statue of him. No one even dared to say he was crazy as no where did I ever read a negative regime media word as such. Hmm ?

Last edited by -JC; August 7th, 2012 at 02:07 PM.

Old August 7th, 2012 #113
-JC

Default Can't give you any yet either...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
I think perhaps the non-voters have seen the way you have abused and insulted the voters, spun lied about the results and decided to avoid the hassle. You should have waited until more people had had a chance to vote before launching into your attacks.
What does make WN look good is that some of us cover each other's backs. This setting up straw men like whether its conceivable that Ed Steele fell for a Ukranian gal in the line of duty, whether he's brain injured (It can happen to anyone), whatever, are not the issue. The issue is that we don't leave our dead or wounded behind much less allow others ostensibly on our side to piss on them.

Last edited by -JC; August 7th, 2012 at 02:16 PM.

Old August 7th, 2012 #114
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Leaving Wounded Behind

Quote:
Originally Posted by -JC View Post

What does make WN look good is that some of us cover each other's backs. This setting up straw men like whether its conceivable that Ed Steele fell for a Ukranian gal in the line of duty, whether he's brain injured (It can happen to anyone), whatever, are not the issue. The issue is that we don't leave our dead or wounded behind much less allow others ostensibly on our side to piss on them.
Why haven't you voted? Are you too cowardly? You spend all of your time bashing those who claim that Steele has gone crazy.

I am not leaving our wounded behind. I am trying to get him out of prison when his family and lawyers want him locked up for life.

Old March 21st, 2013 #115
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Default Get Out the Vote

While in jail awaiting trial on charges of trying to blow his wife up with a pipe bomb, Steele wrote several steamy letters to his Ukrainian girlfriend. These letters are undisputed and an extract is below. Note that he lies about being married and blames his EX-WIFE for not sending Eddy Bear. Do these letters prove that he was crazy? Take the above poll. We only have 12 votes out of a forum membership of over 8,000. Steele is now serving a 50 year sentence in Federal prison in Victorville, California.

Quote:
http://www.steelewentcrazy.org/steele/day5.pdf

5-1096-14

26 and 27 June, 2010 Spokane County Jail, Spokane Washington.

Needless to say, I miss you something terrible. It has been nearly three weeks since we last saw each other via Skype. Had I known this would happen, I would never have let you go that morning."

I know that I am supposed to act as though I am genuinely interested in other girls, I know that I should play hard to get. I know that I should act as though I am the prize here, not you. I don't want to play games with you. Always, I have told you the simple truth about how I feel about you, and I promise always to do just that. "You will come to Kiev for a couple of days after I first arrive. And then, all too soon, I will have to take you to the airport for your flight back to Lugansk. I know that I will then be even more lost without you than I am now.

I will come to Lugansk sooner than I planned and find reasons to hang around. Think seriously on coming with me on a tour of Crimea, Sweetheart. "I drive myself crazy thinking of these times and of you, Tanya. I so long to finally be at your side and hear that sparkling laugh and see your beautiful smile in person, my love."

I have been doodling with months and countries. I'm determined to live outside America when this is all over. Listen, Sweetheart, to what I have come up with and tell me what you think:

May-September, five months, Ukraine.
October-December, three months, USA.
12/28-1/15, half month, Ukraine.
January 15th-April, three-and-a-half months, Panama,

So we spend winter someplace warm, and we both get to spend Christmas with our families. Ukraine would be our home base. With our permanent family home there, we would rent or stay in hotels whenever outside Ukraine. I can write anywhere, of course, and would plan on producing two books each year, easy to do, and will provide us a very comfortable income, too.

You could, perhaps, go to school in Panama, if you like, or summer school in Ukraine, or we could find you something to do -- work at something, language instructions? Take care of our babies, make love to me, whatever will make you happy. You get to be near friends, family for half of every year. I get the same for three months each year. We both get to be warm for the winter, which can be like a huge, extended vacation each year. Our kids learn both Russian and English as they grow up. It sounds great to me. What do you think, my love?"

July 3, I wish my son would come back up. Your surprise was sitting on the table in my house when all this happened. My ex promised me that she would mail it to you over a month ago, but I just learned that she never mailed it to you. I'm so sorry, Sweetheart. I'm trying to get one of the kids to get it from her and get it mailed to you. Your surprise, is a teddy bear that I have named 'Eddie Bear,' a copy of my book, and a copy of a magazine about the area.

I hope you haven't given up on me, Tanya. This truly has been out of my control. Remember how much I care for you always. I hope you haven't given up on me, Tanya. This truly has been out of my control. Remember how much I care for you always. I begin to suspect that my ex may be behind all this. I will tell you all about her another time. She knows that you are very special to me, and I am sure that's why she hasn't sent your box, as she promised me that she would do.

Two weeks ago, I was arrested on a phoney charge and now sit in jail, awaiting my trial now set for the end of August. This will be the trial of my life. I hope to win it, of course. Never before have I ever been in jail or even arrested. This has been a huge shock to me but not really a surprise. They have been after me for a long time because of my outspoken criticism of U.S. government and power brokers, both in my writing and in my public speeches.

This is a side of me that I am sure you have yet to discover, my love. I was to tell you--I was to tell you all about it when we meet in Kiev this year, and I still will.

The charge against me is false (underlined), Tanya. Here is what happened: A man who worked for me stole silver bullion that I had hidden on my property, about U.S. $45,000, in parenthesis. He tried to kill me before I discovered the theft but failed. Then he went to the ADL, an American Jewish organization, that has hated me for many years because of cases I have tried as a lawyer and because of my writings and speeches. The ADL manufactured audiotapes using recordings this man secretly had made of me talking and also using some of many thousands of hours of audio of mine available over the Internet. The phoney tapes make it sound like I tried to hire the man to kill my ex-wife.

Old March 21st, 2013 #116
-JC

Default Maybe it's your style, Don...

8,000 minus 12 is a lot of votes probably for you to just eat shit and die. Get it?

Quote:
Why haven't you voted? Are you too cowardly? You spend all of your time bashing those who claim that Steele has gone crazy...

Not only do I need to work-up a little courage, I need to get a life.

Noticed the little green light was lit, indicating you were online, when I posted this...

Last edited by -JC; March 23rd, 2013 at 04:48 AM.

Old March 21st, 2013 #117
America First

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Tags
aorta surgery, edgar steele, insanity, lawyers

Thread