VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old August 13th, 2019 #121
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Giuffre was allegedly recruited at the age of 16 and abused for years.

Her former boyfriend testified how she told him about alleged threesomes she had with Maxwell and Epstein — and how the pair would both use “strap-ons and stuff like that.’
https://nypost.com/2019/08/09/jeffre...ng-court-docs/

Quote:
Maxwell would often “force” girls to have sex with Epstein “through threats,” the court documents say.

She and Epstein allegedly made Giuffre sit back and watch as they engaged “in illegal sexual acts with dozens of underage girls,” the papers say.
https://nypost.com/2019/08/09/twiste...ex-slave-case/

This sick jew couple (Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell) reminds me of another sick jew couple, Joel Steinberg and Hedda Nussbaum, who took drugs, had sadomasochistic sex and murdered a small white Christian child that they had adopted illegally:

Quote:
Ex-girlfriend, adopted son of child killer escape shadow

The woman once accused of helping Joel Steinberg kill his adopted daughter has pulled off the ultimate disappearing act. Hedda Nussbaum, now 75, changed her name and moved out of New York around the time Steinberg was released from prison; someone else now lives at her last known address in Hackensack, NJ. (...) The other adopted child whom Steinberg and Nussbaum were raising — baby Mitchell, no relation to Lisa — has had a story with a more heartening ending. The badly neglected boy thrived after he was returned to his Long Island birth mom, Nicole.
https://nypost.com/2017/11/01/ex-gir...escape-shadow/

Here's my VNN thread about this case:

Brutal jewish child-killer still living in Jew York — and shows no remorse

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=550370

Hedda Nussbaum – the face of evil:

And the little white girl who was abused and beaten to death by the jew couple:

Old August 13th, 2019 #122
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
https://nypost.com/2019/08/09/jeffre...ng-court-docs/

https://nypost.com/2019/08/09/twiste...ex-slave-case/

This sick jew couple (Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell) reminds me of another sick jew couple, Joel Steinberg and Hedda Nussbaum, who took drugs, had sadomasochistic sex and murdered a small white Christian child that they had adopted illegally:

https://nypost.com/2017/11/01/ex-gir...escape-shadow/

Here's my VNN thread about this case:

Brutal jewish child-killer still living in Jew York — and shows no remorse

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=550370

Hedda Nussbaum – the face of evil:

And the little white girl who was abused and beaten to death by the jew couple:

There are so many "faces of evil" in (((the tribe))), I honestly can't say which is the ultimate "face of evil." They are ALL EVIL!!!!!!!

Old August 14th, 2019 #123
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Jail guards assigned to watch Jeffrey Epstein were sleeping before his death

By Tamar Lapin and Larry Celona
August 14, 2019

The two Manhattan jail guards tasked with monitoring Jeffrey Epstein before he died fell asleep on the job and fudged the log entries to show they checked on him and other inmates when they actually didn’t, according to reports.

Surveillance video reviewed after Epstein’s death showed the guards at the Metropolitan Correctional Center never made some of the inspections noted in the log, sources told The Post late Tuesday.

A prison and law enforcement official told the New York Times late Tuesday that the guards were asleep when they failed to check on Epstein for about three hours before his death.

The convicted pedophile hadn’t been checked on for several hours before he apparently hanged himself with a bedsheet early Saturday in his cell at the Lower Manhattan jail, sources told The Post on Monday.
https://nypost.com/2019/08/14/jail-g...ore-his-death/

So these jail guards will be the fall guys?

Old August 14th, 2019 #124
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Epstein pal Ghislaine Maxwell once posed in ‘risque’ American flag bikini pics

By Emily Smith and Sara Nathan
August 13, 2019

Maybe this is why Jeffrey Epstein was so close to Ghislaine Maxwell.

The British socialite — who has been accused of procuring underage victims for the mega-rich pedophile — once appeared in a sexy art-book photo spread wearing a tiny, American flag-themed bikini, according to images obtained exclusively by The Post.
(...)
“Ghislaine definitely had a more risqué side,” the source said. “ She knew she had a good body and she liked showing it off.”

As she posed for the pics, which ran in a publication meant to promote Sotheby’s vintage fashion collection, she allegedly let slip comments that hinted at a twisted double life.

“She didn’t talk about Epstein, but during the shoot she did tell a story about how she just hosted a dinner party for a number of young girls, and she put dildos at each place setting,” the source said. “Ghislaine then described how during the dinner two guests, who were a couple, began demonstrating how to do the perfect fellatio on a man for all at the table. She was laughing about it.”

Since Epstein’s apparent suicide in a Manhattan federal jail last Saturday, questions have been mounting about Maxwell’s possible role in his alleged sex trafficking ring.

The 57-year-old — who has virtually disappeared from the public eye and whose lawyers have not responded to requests for comment — has been described over the years as the late multimillionaire financier’s girlfriend, closest pal and sex procurer.
https://pagesix.com/2019/08/13/epste...463.1565726639

Perverted jewess and (alleged) child sex trafficker Ghislaine Maxwell:

Old August 14th, 2019 #125
Stewart Meadows

Seriously, what is it with jews and dildos? In Gladiatrix's excellent thread Meet the Pervertsteins I wrote about how jews brag about being the biggest producers of dildos, strap-ons and butt plugs. And that's just one example.

"God's chosen people". Good grief...

Old August 14th, 2019 #126
Stewart Meadows

A lot of things have changed since I started this thread last year, so I think that the title should be change to better reflect the current situation. How about this:

The official thread about jew pedophile Jeffrey Epstein (1953-2019) and the jews who helped him (Alan Dershowitz, Ghislaine Maxwell, etc.)

If it's too long, then how about this:

The official thread about jew pedophile Jeffrey Epstein (1953-2019) and his jewish network

Or this:

The official thread about jew pedophile Jeffrey Epstein and his fellow jew/partner in crime Ghislaine Maxwell

Would that be possible, moderators?

Old August 14th, 2019 #127
notmenomore

Quote:
Originally Posted by notmenomore View Post
Suppose there's no body.

What should be the evidence for it if there IS a body?

What are Epstein's lawyers saying, anyway???

???

Are you really sure he's dead? How do you know that? Who do you trust? Who has seen the body aside from the "medical examiner" who has yet to announce a "cause of death".

I'm just thinking.

In view of the extensive protection from the highest levels in the past, would not the easiest way of continuing that protection be a fake "death" and a new identity? After all, it would only take some paperwork for that...

Old August 14th, 2019 #128
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by notmenomore View Post
Are you really sure he's dead? How do you know that? Who do you trust? Who has seen the body aside from the "medical examiner" who has yet to announce a "cause of death".

I'm just thinking.

In view of the extensive protection from the highest levels in the past, would not the easiest way of continuing that protection be a fake "death" and a new identity? After all, it would only take some paperwork for that...
That's entirely possible. However, I am still hoping the stinking degenerate kike is really dead.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old August 15th, 2019 #129
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Creepy phone messages revealed in Jeffrey Epstein document dump

By Ben Feuerherd and Emily Saul
August 9, 2019

Transcripts of phone messages left for multimillionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein — which include talk of providing him “females” — were revealed in documents unsealed Friday in connection with a defamation case against the perv’s alleged recruiter.

The photos of the telephone message books were obtained by authorities through a search warrant in 2005 and include communications from Jean Luc Brunel, a modeling agency honcho who is alleged to have had sex with one of Epstein’s teenaged accusers.
(...)
The messages were taken for Epstein by someone answering his calls and writing the information down on paper.

They were made public Friday as part of 2,000 pages of documents that were unsealed in Manhattan federal court related to Virginia Giuffre’s defamation lawsuit against British socialite Ghislaine Maxwell.

In a deposition, Giuffre claimed she was trafficked to MIT professor Marvin Minsky, who died in 2016 at age 88, as well as former Maine Sen. George Mitchell, ex-New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson and money manager Glenn Dubin, whose wife, Eva, is an ex-girlfriend of Epstein’s.

The documents also contain allegations the Maxwell tried to force a 15-year-old girl to have sex with Epstein by threatening her and stealing her passport.

Epstein was arrested in July and hit with federal sex trafficking charges. He’s being held in a Manhattan jail pending his trial.
https://nypost.com/2019/08/09/creepy...document-dump/

Old August 15th, 2019 #130
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Epstein had bizarre painting of Bill Clinton in dress, heels in townhouse

By Larry Celona and Chris Perez
August 14, 2019

It’s certainly a conversation starter.

Jeffrey Epstein had an oil painting of Bill Clinton in a blue dress — lounging on a chair in the Oval Office — hanging up in his Manhattan townhouse, according to law enforcement sources.

“It was hanging up there prominently — as soon as you walked in — in a room to the right,” a source told The Post. “Everybody who saw it laughed and smirked.”

But the bizarre home decor didn’t stop there.

Epstein, 66, also kept a mannequin hanging from the ceiling — dressed up in a wedding gown, the source said, noting how the doll was situated above a staircase.
https://nypost.com/2019/08/14/epstei...-in-townhouse/

Old August 15th, 2019 #131
Albert Muller

Default Of course!

This is horrible!!!

Old August 15th, 2019 #132
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Jeffrey Epstein accuser sues gal pal Ghislaine Maxwell, claims she ‘oversaw the process’

By Priscilla DeGregory and Lia Eustachewich
August 14, 2019

Jennifer Araoz
TODAY on NBC

Jeffrey Epstein accuser Jennifer Araoz sued the late pedophile’s estate and his gal pal Ghislaine Maxwell on Wednesday as part of the first wave of civil actions under the newly enacted Child Victims Act.

Araoz said she was just 15 when the financier raped her at his tony Manhattan townhouse.
(...)
In her Manhattan Supreme Court suit, the Queens resident lists Epstein’s estate, his girlfriend and alleged madam Maxwell and three unidentified women she described as a “recruiter,” “secretary” and “maid” as defendants.
(...)
The complaint contains the same details that Araoz, now 32, divulged in a July interview. She claimed she was recruited at her performing arts high school at age 14 by a mysterious brunette and introduced to Epstein, who began giving her money.

After about a month of meetings, the hedge fund manager allegedly raped her during a massage in his “favorite room in the house,” the suit said.

“Araoz was petrified, felt trapped and didn’t know what to do, so she just did as she was told,” the suit said. “Epstein held her tightly and forcibly raped her.”

She is suing the three unidentified women, claiming they knew Epstein was a pedophile but did nothing to stop him.

Maxwell “identified and hired the recruiter on behalf of defendant Epstein to procure underage girls from Talent Unlimited High School and other schools, and oversaw the process that lead [sic] to the recruitment and grooming of Ms. Araoz,” the suit alleged.

“There are adults who worked close within orbit, who scheduled appointments with these girls, who hired recruiters, who worked directly with the pipeline of girls who were fed to him,” said Araoz’s lawyer Dan Kaiser. “They are all culpable.”
https://nypost.com/2019/08/14/jeffre...w-the-process/

Old August 15th, 2019 #133
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

A depressing possibility, given the nature of niggers.

Old August 15th, 2019 #134
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo Böse View Post

What if the government is telling the truth?
Utter nonsense. I could never stand that nerdy, "optics"-obsessed cuck and the way he kvetches about how White Nationalists are "too extreme" for him. I'm not surprised that he's pushing the official, jew-approved story regarding Epstein's death.

Old August 15th, 2019 #135
notmenomore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo Böse View Post

Interesting how the guy buys straight in, 100%, to this idea that Epstein is "dead". All of the inconsistencies that have been listed so far continue to leave open a VERY large possibility that the Sayan is being "relocated" deeper and deeper into a witness protection program from which he will never be heard from again. How, for example, does the Medical Examiner confirm that the body he is examining is actually Epstein's? Prolly because someone told the M.E. that and or produced some paperwork to that effect. Broken bones and "strangulation"? Sure. How much trouble does anyone think it really is these days to come up with a somewhat similar appearing corpse of the right age?

If I had to guess, I'd put it at about equal odds for a murder or still alive, with a lesser likelihood (but still possible) of suicide. Not to worry, though, we will NEVER KNOW what actually went down in the jail.

Old August 16th, 2019 #136
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Utter nonsense. I could never stand that nerdy, "optics"-obsessed cuck and the way he kvetches about how White Nationalists are "too extreme" for him. I'm not surprised that he's pushing the official, jew-approved story regarding Epstein's death.
I could never stand that ramzpaul faggot, either. Stopped watching his garbage videos quite a while back. I suspect he's controlled opposition. And I hate that faggoty "optics" buzzword, too.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old August 17th, 2019 #137
T.Garrett
Banned

Question Haha wtf?

Ghislaine Maxwell spotted in Los Angeles at In-Out-Burger calmly reading at an outdoor table with her pooch ...

https://nypost.com/2019/08/15/jeffre...his-death/amp/

Maxwell ...“Well, I guess this is the last time I’ll be eating here!”.

Why isnt this bitch locked the fuck up?

Old August 17th, 2019 #138
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
Why isnt this bitch locked the fuck up?
Jewish privilege. We don't have a justice system, instead, it's a "just us" system for jews, and their shabbos goy lackeys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
I could never stand that ramzpaul faggot, either. Stopped watching his garbage videos quite a while back. I suspect he's controlled opposition. And I hate that faggoty "optics" buzzword, too.
I agree, ramzpaul is a faggot. I never liked that punk. He's what you call an optics-queer. Don't be an optics-queer. At this stage of the game, optics is pointless. People who care about optics believe we should be playing a political long-game of some sort. They had the opportunity to prove their method works with Donald Trump. I think it's safe to say that a "long-game" is a complete bust. Playing a political long game kinda insinuates that we have enough people on "our side" who have some sorta coordinated strategy to outsmart the jew, and take power back by working from within the system. Which is something I've never seen one ounce of evidence for, in action.

Maybe we should stake our future on this secret WN coalition who's working within the system as we speak to outsmart the jew, and dethrone them from power in the USA, and to do this, they gotta fool their friends in order to fool their enemies? . Anyone betting on that needs to at least get an MRI done on their brain to see if there are any obvious abnormalities.

Last edited by Crowe; August 17th, 2019 at 09:52 AM.

Old August 18th, 2019 #139
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Jeffrey Epstein’s body claimed by mystery ‘associate’

By Lia Eustachewich
August 16, 2019

Jeffrey Epstein’s body has been claimed from the Medical Examiner’s Office in New York by a mystery “associate,” according to a new report.

The person who claimed the 66-year-old convicted pedophile’s body earlier this week wasn’t identified, according to NBC News.

Epstein died Saturday in an apparent suicide by hanging in his cell at the Metropolitan Correctional Center.
https://nypost.com/2019/08/16/jeffre...ery-associate/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Jewish privilege. We don't have a justice system, instead, it's a "just us" system for jews, and their shabbos goy lackeys.

I agree, ramzpaul is a faggot. I never liked that punk. He's what you call an optics-queer. Don't be an optics-queer. At this stage of the game, optics is pointless. People who care about optics believe we should be playing a political long-game of some sort. They had the opportunity to prove their method works with Donald Trump. I think it's safe to say that a "long-game" is a complete bust. Playing a political long game kinda insinuates that we have enough people on "our side" who have some sorta coordinated strategy to outsmart the jew, and take power back by working from within the system. Which is something I've never seen one ounce of evidence for, in action.

Maybe we should stake our future on this secret WN coalition who's working within the system as we speak to outsmart the jew, and dethrone them from power in the USA, and to do this, they gotta fool their friends in order to fool their enemies? . Anyone betting on that needs to at least get an MRI done on their brain to see if there are any obvious abnormalities.
Great posts, guys.

Old August 18th, 2019 #140
Stewart Meadows

Now they're saying that Epstein bought tiny panties while he was in jail:

Quote:
Jeffrey Epstein apparently bought women’s panties while in jail

By Lee Brown
August 18, 2019

Millionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein was able to buy two pairs of small women’s panties from a jail shop while serving time for sex offenses, according to bombshell new documents.

The convict bought two pairs of size 5 female underwear from Palm Beach County Jail’s shop in 2008 where he was serving time after pleading guilty to soliciting a minor for sex, according to jail logs.
(…)
“His financial status lends itself to his being victimized while in custody and as such, he has been placed in special management,” Chamberlain wrote in an email, according to the report.

“He is poorly versed in jail routine and society and his adjustment to incarceration will most likely be atypical. For the time being, I am authorizing that his cell door be left unlocked and he be given liberal access to the attorney room where a TV will be installed.”

It infuriated Assistant US Attorney A. Marie Villafaña complained that letting Epstein spend time in a private office “making telephone calls, web-surfing, and having food delivered to him is probably not in accordance with the objectives of imprisonment.”
https://nypost.com/2019/08/18/jeffre...while-in-jail/

Tags
barry krischer jewish, ghislaine maxwell, jeffrey epstein, jews, lolita express

Thread