Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 4th, 2014 #1
Serbian

Default Nordisk Ungdom

To our European brothers, and in particular, our Polish, Hungarian and Serbian friends.

Nordisk Ungdom is part of the Scandinavian movement, first and foremost of course, rooted in our Scandinavian heritage.

But the whole European civilization is important to us, both as a heritage to preserve and as a geopolitical power bloc.

Today Europe is a treat for the big powers to scrounger and plunder. Many times with the assistance of the European Union itself and the corrupt political elite that inhabit that structure.

Kosovo is a modern example in which the EU supported an extra European power to bomb its own people and rob them their soil. We cry with our Serbian brothers!

The same holds true for the slaughter of the Polish nation and people during the WWII and the long terror that followed after the war by a repressive communist regime. We say never again!

Hungary has also felt the terror of communism and was given the cold hand in 1956 by the so called West. Proud Hungarians almost succeeded in gaining freedom from a more or less all mighty foe. History is repeating itself. Now that Hungary is one of Europe's most promising examples, the country is threatened by other European countries after taking measures to remove the last parts of the communist elite from the offices of influence. Hungary is accused for taking “undemocratic” steps. We say enough!

Ukraine and Scandinavia have long historical ties, and naturally we were very glad to hear of stronger nationalist influences there. Moreover, Nordisk Ungdom strongly supports the ongoing transformation of Ukraine. We see positivity on both the revolution strife for a free Ukraine and its positive European views.

It is time for a common European freedom, as a protection for all of our brother people.

Time to time wrongdoings have been done against brother peoples. We do not neglect that and of course we all must remember and honour our dead forefathers. But the stake at hand is something beyond that. It is our continent, our civilization and life as we know it.

Nordisk Ungdom, with the support of the growing Scandinavian movement, will take a firm stand for a free and strong Europe. We need to form a geopolitical bloc, to support European interests, where all nations is respected, like Ukraine.

However, this is a delicate quest and many hinders await.

One example is European minorities like the Polish, Hungarian and Russian living in Ukraine. We call on the revolution to protect its brother peoples living in Ukraine.

A solution may arise in the long run that all parts accept and find reasonable.

We call on the good forces of Europe to support our civilization. Built on the solid ground of brother peoples respecting each other and a common faith.

http://nordiskungdom.com/2014/01/27/...-free-ukraine/

With regards to recent support NU has given to protests in Ukraine, I know they mean well, and their call was for Ukraine to reject both Western EU and Eastern tutelage, but in my opinion I feel that they should not involve themselves too much with this issue, or at least do it in a way which makes it clear in no uncertain terms that they are not supporting pro EU demonstrators.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old February 4th, 2014 #2
Serbian

Speech held by Fredrik Hagberg, international contact person in Nordisk Ungdom, to Ukrainian revolutionaries in Kiev earlier this evening:

"Brothers!

I stand before your forces of revolution to tell you about what your future might be if you fail your glorious endeavour.

I stand here as a Swede. However where I come from is no longer Sweden. My country has been transformed into an international territory; ruled by a totalitarian state which forces experimental progressive agendas on its inhabitants. Let me explain:

In Sweden, you no longer need a citizenship to educate yourself in the Swedish school system. Every human being on Earth has a right to go to school in Sweden - for free. Only Swedes themselves have to pay for it.

In Sweden, you no longer need a citizenship to enjoy free healthcare. Every human being on Earth has a right to free healthcare in Sweden. Only Swedes themselves have to pay for it.

If you have a Swedish passport, you pay for your dental health care. If you don’t have a Swedish passport: it is free.

The Swedish people is not defined in or protected by Swedish law. Only minorities are recognized on a collective scale. The Swedish people have no rights in its own state. In fact, Swedish law only recognises the Sami people as the true indigenous in Sweden.
By law it is not my country anymore!

The government, the politicians and the officials of the state has distanced themselves from the people and formed a new political class, similar to that of the Soviet union – where they rob the country and use our common resources to enrich themselves.

The apparatchiks of the state has formed a mutual alliance with the monopoly-based mass media, to enforce their agenda, control the debate and persecute every form of opposition.

The Swedish media in their turn officially co-operates with the violent communist and anarchist groups to identify and terrorise every opposition.

When the radical left and immigrant groups riot, burn cars in the streets and throw molotows at police and ambulance personnel – they get government funding and a political career.

When a dissident post an anonymous critical comment on the internet – his name and picture end up in the newspaper.

The state enforces their experimental progressive agenda by starting early to shape it inhabitants. Today – as a part of the governmentally regulated school plan – a chief function of the public schools is to erase gender identity. They do this by forcing boys to play with dolls, and girls to play with cars and guns. Even calling a boy “boy” and a girl “girl” is viewed as obsolete.

The state wants every schoolfunction to refer to every person with the made up and so called “gender neutral” word “hen”. Hen is made up by the radical feminist think tanks that are an influential part of the Swedish establishment. The use is similar to the praxis “citoienne” in revolutionary France, or “comrade” in the communist states.

As a part of the progressive agenda, Swedish State Television shows information programs for the Swedish youth – 13 to 16 - on how to have sex with immigrants and disabled. These shows is also shown in school as a mandatory part of education.
The progressive agenda is also evident in the states destruction of the normal, heterosexual family. Some politicians propose mandatory day care for two year olds.

There is also propositions on dividing parental leave, forcing dads to stay home and women to work – or leaving the kids in the care of the state.

No wonder we have 40 000 abortions every year. That is almost 0.5% percent of our total population. We kill our babies and import tens of thousands of immigrants instead.

Officials in Sweden likes to calls us the most modern country in the world.

I say to you, brothers, this is what awaits you if you choose to follow our example. here he is giving them a hint that EU is not the answer

You now have the opportunity to choose and create your own future. DO not accept the trap of choosing either the West or Russia. will be very difficult, at least in current circumstances when ZOG is so involved

Europe needs free and sovereign nations, ready to unite in face of threat and danger, working together to strengthen our continent – not to work in the interests of the West or the East.

Choose your own freedom.

Choose our common European freedom.

Thank you."

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Last edited by Serbian; February 4th, 2014 at 10:40 PM.

Thread