VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 18th, 2014 #1
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post Hillary Clinton: My privilege to be a friend of Israel

[ Editors Note: Well this certainly comes as no surprise. Since Rand Paul got the jump on shilling for Israel last week, I had been expecting the usual competition to crank up as presidential candidates compete for the "who can grovel the most award".

Expect to see a lot of knee pad action in the future.

But it will be different for this time around as the Intel community is not going to lay back like it has.

They understand now that presidential candidate groveling gives them a never ending piggyback opportunity to review the whole sordid Israeli political espionage story over the two year run up to the elections, a volume of information which the public would be less inclined to adsorb otherwise.

We will be asking all those who have been sitting on "information" to pony up to the table as this will be the time to use it. If we can knock frontrunners off, on both sides of the isles, as national security risks, that will open the door for going after the others.

This is an issue you know has always been kept out of elections campaigns, and with corporate media only too happy to help. We have to up our game with a major offense this time around... Jim W. Dean ]

- First published … May 15, 2014 -

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton boasts of her record of support for Israel, saying she is proud of her part in keeping “our relationship rock-solid.”

“I have been proud to do my part to keep our relationship rock-solid over the years,” she said in a speech Wednesday to the American Jewish Committee’s global forum in Washington.

Making references to her upcoming book, “Hard Choices,” Clinton ran through a series of Middle East-related decisions made during her time as secretary of state, according to POLITICO.

“I must say, as my book is published, you’ll see more of the ways that I did that in the four years I served as secretary. The endless meetings, the vigorous discussions, even arguments, the endless phone calls. But it was always, for me, an important part of not just my responsibility, but my privilege to be a friend of Israel.”

Clinton, the potential 2016 Democratic frontrunner for the presidency, reaffirmed the United States’ commitment to Israel. “America’s commitment to Israel’s security will never waver. That is not a hard choice,” she said with a smile, referencing the title of her new book.

On the ongoing nuclear negotiations with Iran, she said, the United States needed to be “tough” and refuse any deal that might “endanger” Israel.

“To get there we will have to be tough, clear-eyed and ready to walk away and increase the pressure if need be,” Clinton said.

Negotiations are currently underway in the Austrian capital Vienna between Iran and the five permanent members of the UN Security Council — Britain, China, France, Russia, and the United States — plus Germany.

“No deal is better than a bad deal,” Clinton told her Jewish audience. “From my perspective, we cannot and should not accept any agreement that endangers Israel or our own national security.”

: http://www.veteranstoday.com/?p=302285

read full article at source: http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/05...end-of-israel/

Tags
aipac, clinton, israel, zog

Thread