Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 14th, 2010 #1
Joe_J.
Radio active

Default True TNB: Ambulance shows up for toddler, niggers rape paramedic.

Quote:
Johannesburg - The men who attacked two female paramedics attending to a burnt toddler, behaved like animals, President Jacob Zuma said on Sunday.

One of the women was raped.

"It was very disturbing to hear that people providing a service to the community were violated in such a cruel manner... Those criminals behaved like animals," he said addressing Roodepoort fire station staff and a crowd who gathered inside and outside the station.

On the night of Friday, March 6, three men confronted paramedics when they arrived in Durban Deep in Roodepoort to help a toddler who had suffered burn wounds.

According to the police, the trio threatened the two male paramedics and told them to run away, otherwise they would shoot them. They then raped one female paramedic and attempted to rape the other.

Zuma said he had spoken to the victims, their families, the head of emergency services in Roodepoort and the police investigating the matter.

"I am happy that after this incident they (the paramedics) are still prepared to work. These criminals should be arrested as soon as possible."

He said they had also agreed to co-ordinating with the police so that female paramedics would be accompanied by the police when going to dangerous areas to avoid the attacks.

Zuma said it was also reported to him that the area where the incident occurred had long grass that criminals used as a hiding spot. He appealed to the city of Johannesburg to cut it.

He also called on citizens to work with the police in fighting crime.

"A lot still needs to be done, but government alone will not succeed. Let us work together with the police because criminals pounce at a every weak point."

The president said the police were investigating the matter vigorously and were following leads.

Meanwhile, he also sent his condolences to the families of four pupils who were killed in alleged drag racing incident in Soweto on Monday and promised to meet the families after the funeral.
http://www.news24.com/Content/SouthA...amedic_-_Zuma_

Old March 16th, 2010 #2
stray_slacker

You just can't make this stuff up. I don't even want to compare them to animals, because animals usually have pretty remarkable and respectable social and family structures.

They raped the fuckin paramedics tending to an injured child. Un-fucking-believable. Words can't even begin to describe how fucked in the head you have to be for that thought to even cross your mind. That is some disturbing shit.

White people of South Africa, I know you love your country, but it's time to get the fuck out. Now.

Old March 17th, 2010 #3
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
White people of South Africa, I know you love your country, but it's time to get the fuck out. Now.
I agree. They do need to get out. I think the English South Africans have more choices than the Dutch ones.

In case you haven't seen it, true TNB since the niggers took over:
http://deathofdurban.blogspot.com/

http://deathofjohannesburg.blogspot.com/

Old March 17th, 2010 #4
Gabry Ponte
Banned

This can't be a surprise. Look at what happens to the Boers. What the fuck were those do gooders thinking?? White females going into ape infested jungles?? Where is the fucking common sense??

When the white government fell what the fuck were they thinking? They should have sold everything and started new in Europe. Now this happens. No surprise.

Old March 17th, 2010 #5
Joe_J.
Radio active

I don't think that the Boer were allowed any opportunity to go anywhere. The English South Africans have been able to get out. Some to the Kwa and some to the UK (though I think that less than before since the UK gov't prefers to import niggers now).

Some of the do-gooders came from the Kwa and even Europe. I recall a story here on VNN some years ago about a Belgian teen that wanted to help these niggers. She ends up getting raped by three niggers and contracts AIDS, to boot.

Old March 17th, 2010 #6
Tim

The jew governments of America and the UK deny emigration requests from Afrikaners. For example, it was years ago, but if I remember correctly, a female Nicaraguan "asylum seeker" was released on her own recognizance at Heathrow Airport. She was told to return for a hearing the next day, but, naturally, she never showed up.

A White man who wanted to emigrate from South Africa was given no such leeway. He was immediately surrounded by no less then nine thugs carrying automatic weapons. They forced him to board the next plane back to South Africa.

Old March 18th, 2010 #7
Gabry Ponte
Banned

It is fairly easy to get Australian papers. They are allowing many people to come. Also Canada. The more resourceful would just go like all the other migrants. Eventually they would get status. They just don't seem to be as ambitious as the niggers who cross the continent to get into Europe. Less ambition..they get what they get. Natures law. Strongest will survive.

Old May 3rd, 2010 #8
Mr. Bowmont

You name it they'll fuck it

Old May 4th, 2010 #9
Darius Appleby
Banned

Location: high rainfall coastal strip of the White Continent nation
Exclamation Now you need to clean your computer

Anyone who has viewed this page now has an image of nigger bestiality stored on their computer. Just imaging how you are going to explain that to the media and your family if it is found.

I am going to use free download CCleaner from CCleaner.com to clear my browser internet cache, and never return to this thread.

Can we have someone remove that image please.

Old May 4th, 2010 #10
Mr. Bowmont

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darius Appleby View Post
Anyone who has viewed this page now has an image of nigger bestiality stored on their computer. Just imaging how you are going to explain that to the media and your family if it is found.

I am going to use free download CCleaner from CCleaner.com to clear my browser internet cache, and never return to this thread.

Can we have someone remove that image please.
Stop whining. You sound like a child. It literally showed nothing that isn't already in a national geographic magazine.

Old May 5th, 2010 #11
patrick s.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. Bowmont View Post
stop whining. You sound like a child. It literally showed nothing that isn't already in a national geographic magazine.
Are you a troll?

I think so.

3-6 months and the S.N. your using now will be banned.

Old May 5th, 2010 #12
Jess_Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabry Ponte View Post
It is fairly easy to get Australian papers. They are allowing many people to come.
It is extremely difficult.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabry Ponte View Post
They just don't seem to be as ambitious as the niggers who cross the continent to get into Europe. Less ambition..they get what they get. Natures law. Strongest will survive.
Do you have any idea what it costs, even if one was to get the required papers?

Old May 5th, 2010 #13
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteNightshade View Post
It is extremely difficult.

Unless you are a gook, or a nigger. Then, the government there fawns over itself to issue papers.

Old May 5th, 2010 #14
Mr. Bowmont

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrick s. View Post
Are you a troll?

I think so.

3-6 months and the S.N. your using now will be banned.

whatever new guy

Joe J. is right, any western/Originally White nation will gladly bring dark creatures into their society.

Old July 18th, 2010 #15
BillRichardson
Banned

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0163988/

This movie, Bringing out the Dead, is about the hellish world of driving
Ambulances to ghetto crimes. If you think it's any better in America, you're wrong.

Thread