VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 9th, 2004 #1
Ravenfjord

Default Which Way Western Man by William Gayley Simpson

By here: http://www.natvan.com/cgi-bin/webc.c...33104244727.10

Or here: http://resistance.com/catalog/produc...9a6091034b113f

Throughout his long lifetime, William Gayley Simpson was a widely traveled and careful observer of Western civilization and its relations with the non-White peoples of the world, especially the Negro and the Jew. An exceptionally deep thinker, he traced the sickness that has overtaken the White man's world in the 20th century to its roots in Jewish world conspiracy and its coordinated aggressive moves against us.

Simpson reveals the deception inherent in our money system, which isn't based on real wealth at all, but on debt and fantasy, and it cannot do other than cause trouble for the people condemned to use it as their medium of exchange. The author also shows why Feminism is not the liberation of woman, but the unsexing of woman. Simpson reveals the fundamental incompatibility between Capitalism, which he calls "The Machine," and the human psyche. He goes into great detail about the physiological basis of Negro intellectual inferiority, quoting copiously from sources that once were readily available to the layman, but were censored from the popular media and removed to arcane medical journals after World War 2. And, of course, he exposes the nefarious Jew for the deadly parasite he is.

Every racially conscious White person will want this book in his collection, as it is very possibly the best book of racial philosophy originally written in the English language. This is the only edition of Which Way Western Man that incorporates the author's final revisions.

Last edited by Ravenfjord; March 9th, 2004 at 05:07 PM.

Old March 10th, 2004 #2
Georgie

An advertisement for the National Alliance isn't needed here.

Old March 11th, 2004 #3
Ravenfjord

Nope, this is a book section. I posted information on the book and the location of the place where you can get it.

Old August 10th, 2004 #4
WhiteAlert

Default My Review

I've finally finished the book and posted my review here:
http://www.whitealert.com/which_way.htm

rich brooks
www.whitealert.com

Old August 10th, 2004 #5
Ossian

Rich, thanks for that excellent review**. Jarl, thanks for finding a good alternative source, although the publisher remains NatVan books (proofread and edited by former NatVan staffer and VNN poster 'Jenab'.) Even if Gleebe (or MTV's Rothstein, or the the devil himself) were to get 100% of the money, I'd say to buy it anyway no matter what, because it is the most important book ever printed in English.
I also like what Wilmot Robertson wrote about WWWM: "Every paragraph is a sword dripping with the blood of [as he called it] the liberal-minority coalition."

**even though, as author and reviewer Richard Curtiss writes here,
http://aljazeerah.info/Opinion%20edi...%20Curtiss.htm
''My theory on book reviews is that 99 percent of those who read the review will never read the book, no matter how strongly I recommend it."

Old August 11th, 2004 #6
FranzJoseph

I guess I'll be the 1% exception this time, Ossian. Looks too good to miss and it's one of the items I've put off for way too long.

Part of me is thinking we should all get titles like this while we still can, but I promise not to sound defeatist so I'll tell that part of me to shut up.

Old August 11th, 2004 #7
WhiteAlert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarl

And indeed it is Sir!

Now if we could only find a web ready or Word.doc copy!

That would take a lot of web space because it would be literally like putting the Bible up online. However the Christians do that all the time, and I'm sure it's not just through some "miracle" from God. Actually, since the National Alliance apparently owns the copyright to WWWM, they are the only ones who can legally post it on the web. We should challenge Strom and company to do that.

www.whitealert.com

Old August 12th, 2004 #8
The Final Solution

The fastest 1,000 pages I've ever read.

Old August 4th, 2005 #9
Jack Frost

This is a very interesting book, flawed in a number of ways, but very much worth reading. It helps to have considerable background knowledge of Nietzsche and Spengler.

Revilo Oliver also did an excellent review of it [google search].

Old August 4th, 2005 #10
Jenab
Senior Goatly One

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteAlert
That would take a lot of web space because it would be literally like putting the Bible up online. However the Christians do that all the time, and I'm sure it's not just through some "miracle" from God. Actually, since the National Alliance apparently owns the copyright to WWWM, they are the only ones who can legally post it on the web. We should challenge Strom and company to do that.

www.whitealert.com
As irritating as it is to me, that's probably right. The NA's post-Pierce leaders have managed to do nothing except gratify themselves, entertain favored guests, and do some superficial decorating. All the while, they've been taking for themselves the rewards resulting from other people's work. Other people like me, Fred, and Dr. Bob.

I'll take the blame for some of the typos in the printed version of the book. There aren't many, but I was the editor, so the blame is mine for the ones that I didn't fix. Dr. Bob shuffled the text at the last minute to shorten the book for the printing company, and that's why one chapter begins on a left-hand page. Gliebe never hired a competent, professional proofreader, and it's really kind of fortunate that it turned out as well as it did. You'll notice that the NA has published no more books since WWWM (early 2003)?

Jerry Abbott

Old August 10th, 2005 #11
Jenab
Senior Goatly One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppelhaken
Typos in the NVB version? Are you sure? Like Rich Brooks, I didn't notice any.
There aren't many, and offhand I can remember only one; it's in chapter 13. A woman doctor was quoted about how sensible it is for women to have their first child early, even as early as 16. The writer's name is given as Laura Marholm and again as Laura Harholm. One or the other of those is her pen name, her real name being Laura Mohr Hansson.

Jerry Abbott

Old October 8th, 2010 #12
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default Its now online...

Which Way Western Man?

William Gayley Simpson

1978 Authorized Edition

Edited by J.N. Abbot based upon the author's final revisions

Published by the estate of William and Harriet Simpson

Contents

Preface: To My Reader...
Foreword
Chapter 1. The Undying Purpose: The Ennobling of Man
Chapter 2. The Continuing Search: From St. Francis to Nietzsche
Chapter 3a. Jesus: Tribute and Re-Appraisal
Chapter 3b. Jesus in Retrospect (1950)
Chapter 4. The Meaning of Nietzsche for the Modern World
Chapter 5. An Added Faculty of Perception
Chapter 6. Handbook for Explorers
Chapter 7. The Added Faculty of Perception in the Light of Psychology and History
Chapter 8. Reorientation to Social Problems
Chapter 9. The Inevitable Foundations of Any Sound Society
Chapter 10. The Fallacy and Failure of Popular Government
Chapter 11. The Necessity of an Aristocracy
Chapter 12. Toward an Understanding of Woman
Chapter 13. Woman and Marriage
Chapter 14. The Pacifist Position Re-Examined
Chapter 15. Man and the Machine: The Effect of Industrialism on Human Life
Chapter 16. The Necessity of Eugenics
Chapter 17. The Doctrine of the Thoroughbred
Chapter 18. The Everlasting Truth about Race
Chapter 19. The Fateful Crisis Confronting Western Man

Last edited by -JC; October 8th, 2010 at 08:05 AM.

Old October 8th, 2010 #13
Nick Collings

Thanks, I've been wanting to read WWWM for some time.

Anyone know where to get The Ordeal of Civility?

Thread