Robert Bandanza
Banned

Arrow The Image of the Germans in Polish Literature

Quote:
The Image of the Germans in Polish Literature

By Else Loeser
Translated by Carlos W. Porter

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dedicated to the memory of the ethnic researcher Dr. Kurt Lueck, Posen, in gratitude for his scientific research into the German ethnic national areas of Poland.

FOREWORD

When I was asked about a year and a half ago whether or not I would consider giving a talk on the subject of Poland -- in view of the considerable interest in Poland on the part of the German people and the extent of German assistance programmes to that country -- I began to research the "Polish problem" in greater detail than had hitherto been the case. It was not difficult for me to write recollections from my own experience, extending as far back as my earliest childhood and school days, while simultaneously discussing the findings of literature and history. At the request of the listeners, a printed text of my first talk was prepared, followed, some time later, by a further revised and expanded second edition, which has now been superceded by a third.

My first talk was followed by many others. Many questions were raised and innumerable letters received, expressing gratitude for my work of enlightenment, with the request that I publish other information, unknown in Germany, which might contribute to a more accurate appraisal of the Polish national character. I wish to comply with that request on the part of interested readers by writing a second part on falsifications of Polish history.

The enormous quantity of available materials made selection difficult; I had only intended to write a brochure enabling the German reader to see and understand the development of the Polish nation from its earliest Germanic racial origins to its chauvinistic hatred of everything German. In so doing, I made plentiful use of documentation prepared by scientific researchers and historians of an earlier era, as well as of materials dating from more recent research.

http://www.cwporter.com/image.htm

Old August 21st, 2006 #2
fdtwainth

Quote:
Originally Posted by FVROR TEVTONICVS
Ich habe diese anti-Polonischen Teksten nicht gern. Bitte, machen Sie Schluss mit solchen unwahrheitlichen Mitteilungen. Wir brauchen in unser National-Bewegung eine gute Beziehungen zwischen Deutschen und Polonischen Kamaraden, keine bestandigen Konflikten.

Old August 22nd, 2006 #3
fdtwainth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppelhaken
Kleinlicher Nationalismus ist noch sehr wirklich in Deutschland, Polen, und jedem anderen europäischen Land.
Der Kultur-Nationalismus ist wichtig, aber der soll nicht die Zusammenarbeit Europeischer Volker zu storen. Der Krieg gegen judische Todfiende ist jetzt die Prioritat

Old September 19th, 2006 #4
Armanen
Banned

Both my German kinsmen and the Poles are good solid white people. I like them both and all decent white people need to stand togther against our real enemies like the you -know- who's, and their hench men.

Thread