Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 10th, 2009 #1
Anne

Default Political Violence

The political approach. Win the masses first and then destroy your enemies.

Kai Murros:

http://www.kolumbus.fi/aquilon/therevol4.htm

Old September 10th, 2009 #2
Georgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anne View Post
Win the masses first
Good luck with that. Especially in the Kwa.

Old September 11th, 2009 #3
Anne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgie View Post
Good luck with that. Especially in the Kwa.
I merely posted it for your consideration. Others may find it inspiring.

Old September 12th, 2009 #4
andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anne View Post
The political approach. Win the masses first and then destroy your enemies.

Kai Murros:

http://www.kolumbus.fi/aquilon/therevol4.htm
The article is a very good find.In essence it says if you want power you must get down in the gutter of the mainstream and wrest it from them.The alternatives are well known and those who advocate them usually cowards who hope someone else will shoot up the local aerobic centre.In the UK the BNP have got into the mainstreams gutter and wrested some power from the enemy.
We can all agree that "Leaderless Resistance" does nothing for the race,likewise revision,support for Arabs,questioning 9/11,pop concerts,in fact vurtually all policies propagated by "the movement" do nothing for the race.We need political power and influence we 'aint going to get any standing on the sidelines self congratualting each other on our latest crackpot/profound insight into the machinations of the judeo - bolshevik conspiracy.The "movement" or at least sections of the "movement" need to engage with our people who are not limited to the internet.

In the US you have free speech it is a two handed sword of the enemy on the one hand its a cover up slogan to supress your rights to communicate your message.On the otherside it makes activists slackers it means you can spout off without any restictions,wear fancy dress and generally condemn yourselves to the political margins by your own social incontinence.
I see know reason why for example National Alliance personell cannot campaign in their local communities on regular social and political issues.

Chase them into the swamps

Old September 15th, 2009 #5
Anne

The people are seeing that the inmates are running the asylum. The people know their money is being transferred to support niggers and other muds. Ultimately, White people will support the Party.

Murros is inspirational, but not delusional; he knows there is a lot of work to be done on the ground. Party chapters will increase in numbers over time, in order to get the job done.

Old October 10th, 2011 #6
Julien Sorel

Russians, for instance, are a good example of political approach.

Thread