Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 3rd, 2009 #1
bmwbiker
......................... .

Default Croatia Has 830 Mass Graves, Only 23 Exhumed

Mass graves have been found, a few exhumed and the culprits are either old or dead. Who will answer for them and what will textbooks say?

ZAGREB, CROATIA – A former Yugoslav Partisan major, Simo Dubajic, has been suspected of killing at least 13,000 prisoners of war, mostly Ustashi and members of the Croatian Home Guard, at the Kocevski rog in Slovenia in 1945. A total of 29 people have been reported to the Croatian prosecution for crimes during World War Two, but most suspects are either dead or unreachable. So the only living suspect is Simo Dubajic.

Does every crime has a name and surname?

After more than 60 years since the crimes, the Croatian prosecution decided to charge Sime Dubajic and so opened numerous questions about war crimes and the related process along with their convictions. Dubaic is a citizen of Serbia, so the first problem is his extradition. Besides, he is now 86 years old and it is unlikely he would live long enough to hear the verdict.

- There is no person who took part in the war without having taking part in war crimes. But I think

Little is talked about mass graves in Serbia and the indictment against Sime Dubajic has not even been mentioned in the media.there are worse war criminals than I am – Dubajic said in an old television interview. Dubajic then relieved his conscious, but also directed attention to names such as Costic, Bulat and Macek.

Once a citizen of Croatia, Dubajic returned to the Serb Orthodox faith and confessed to his crimes. Asked about the responsibility of others, a long-time researcher of genocide in Yugoslavia, Anto Beljo, explained for Croatian Television’s talk show “Otvoreno” that there are detailed communist documents and numerous books that could provide the answers about rewarded generals of a certain unit.

Cicak: Mesic is making war crimes frivolous

A Serbian historian, Srdjan Cvetkovic, said that in Serbia a reporter or researcher of war crimes has a difficult time obtaining documents because the most important archives have not been opened and they even have to have special permissions to view documents.

- At first glance it looks like they’re red tape problems, but the true cause is a lack of political will to solve the issues. A researcher in Serbia cannot get far – Cvetkovic said on “Otvoreno”.

At the end of World War two, Partisans committed crimes people have been listening about for 60 years, but nothing has been done about the perpetrators. Sime Dubajic is the only one who admitted to the crimes to placate his conscious. But it is not realistic to expect him to answer for the crimes he committed.
Croatian Helsinki Committee (HHO) vice-president Ivan Zvonimir Cicak spoke about a new case of the discovery of a pit near Cakovec. Last month, during the construction of an embankment on the left bank of the Drava River, bones were found that most probably are the remains of people who had been taken from prisons and concentration camps in Varazdin and killed in 1945.

- There are 830 mass graves in Croatia and 23 have been exhumed. All of the people’s fates from those pits will never be resolved, but exhumations have to be conducted – Cicak stressed. He compared the person who worked the excavator and failed to see the bones near Varazdin to Croatian President Stjepan Mesic because he thinks he is taking war crimes frivolously.

‘Let them find the document in which I ordered the killings’

The taboo subject of war crimes from World War Two has been present for decades and the question is, who should answer for them by command responsibility before Sime Dubajic. Once this question was put forward, the talk show guests began enumerating names – Jovanic, Basta, Ahmetovic, Kufrin, Bulat and, of course, Josip Broz Tito, the late president of the former Yugoslavia.

Due to technical difficulties, the station did not manage to air a sound clip by Tito, so host Dijana Culjak-Selebaj paraphrased it: “Let them find the document in which I ordered the killings”.

The guests stressed the need for talks about the issue to continue, as well as to call other witnesses and the State Prosecution representatives to find out what they had been doing about the war crimes for the past ten years.

In name of Christ.......fight against communist

Old April 3rd, 2009 #2
bmwbiker

Default Drava Embankment In Croatia Holds 1,700 Bodies

Exhumation of bodies, which are assumed to date back to June 1945, will have to wait, because the courts lack funding.

The nongovernmental association Croatian Helsinki Committee (HHO) insists that The Hague Tribunal`s demands are met, seeing how the rule of law is questioned otherwise.

General transparency is necessary

Court orders must be obeyed; those who seek transparency from us have to be transparent themselves.

Ivan Zvonimir Cicak, HHO
- Delivering the reports of European watchmen from Knin and Zagreb from August 1995, which The Hague Tribunal requested from the EU is equally important as delivering the Artillery Logs – Ivan Zvonimir Cicak, vice president of the Croatian Helsinki Committee and Vlatko Silobrcic, HHO Board of Executives member told a press conference.

This would be acting in accordance with the rule of law. On the contrary, one might reach the conclusion that the European Union (ab)uses war crimes as a means of pressure on individual membering countries of former Yugoslavia.

- Court orders must be obeyed; those who seek transparency from us have to be transparent themselves - Ivan Zvonimir Cicak said.

Huda Jama in Cakovec

The Gornji Hrascani settlement near Cakovec includes a mass grave with supposedly 1,700 bodies.

The victims were supposedly shot at the Varazdin stadium upon the end of World War 2 and then transported to the ditches of Gornji Hrascani, where they were buried. Ivan Zvonimir Cicak showed a thighbone at the press conference. It was found at the Drava River embankment by Roma children. Analysis at the Cakovec General Hospital determined that it, and other bones found there, were human and hate back to June 1045, which means that they were those of the Way of the Cross victims.

The victims were supposedly shot at the Varazdin stadium upon the end of World War 2 and then transported to the ditches of Gornji Hrascani, where they were buried.

Exhumation of bodies, which are assumed to date back to June 1945, will have to wait, because the courts lack funding.

- There are 830 pits with bodies in Croatia, while only 23 have been processed. There are seven near Zagreb, which is terrifying – Cicak pointed out.

Old April 3rd, 2009 #3
bmwbiker

Default Mass Grave Massacre Ordered By Josip Broz Tito

Mass Grave Massacre Ordered By Josip Broz Tito The Partisan army was dissolved in March 1045 and joined the Yugoslav army under Tito`s leadership

Several days ago, the mass grave in Barbarin Rov (Barbara`s trench) was visited by historians, the police, representatives of the Slovene authorities and the state prosecutor. Over 300 bodies were found and it is suspected that the tomb hold up to 1,000 bodies. The bodies only had shoes on and these people were most likely killed with gas-

President of the People`s Liberation Army of Slovenia Soldiers` Association Janez Stanovnik told 24ur that the Partisan army was dissolved in March 1045, before the tragic massacre in Barbarin Rov, which happened between May and September 1945. Thus, the association distanced itself from the crime and condemns it.

Tito commanded all partisans and communists

- The murders took place under the leadership of Josip Broz Tito – Stanovnik told the Delo daily.

- The Partisan army was dissolved in March 1945 and joined the Yugoslav Army. It acted under the leadership of Josip Broz Tito, and not the Slovene headquarters – Stanovnik explained.

Anton Drobnic, former state prosecutor says that Slovene partisans were behind all the crimes, headed by the communists.

- Tito was his commander, commander of Janez Stanovnik, the partisans and the communists – Drobnic told the Delo daily.

Paid to keep quiet

Vice president of the New Slovenia party Anton Kokalj believes that some kept quiet about the crime in Barbarin Rov for 60 years, because they were paid to do so,

- Innocent people are lying there, who were bestially killed – Kokalj told the 24ur.

Bodies will be taken away after the inquest

Newer History Museum director Joze Dezman said that the bodies would not be taken away yet from the Barbarin Rov in Huda Jama, Slovenia. He claims that the police first need to clear a part of the corridor where the shoes and clothes belonging to the victims are.

After the investigation ends, the bodies will be transported to the Maribor tomb, which was created for war crimes victims.

Old April 3rd, 2009 #4
lazer
Buffalo Bayou

AmeriKwa fucked you're region for the worst my friend. I dont have anything against Croatia, but I think you should be just as worried as the Serbs about the new change of power balance in the balkans. The real victims here are the Serbs. We all know it's the Serbs getting fucked around here. We also know Serbia has been destroyed by this nation. Sure, the Russians complained but what the fuck could they do after Chechnya? It was a deliberate plot to deny Serbia's historical boundaries and punish it for being a Russian ally. No European should be happy about an American proxy next to Serbia. They took Kosovo, next they'll look at Croatia and tell you to fuck off. You see what I mean? They are American allies, and when Croatia is off no use to us; we'll get the Albanians too hunt you down.

Old April 3rd, 2009 #5
bmwbiker

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazer View Post
AmeriKwa fucked you're region for the worst my friend. I dont have anything against Croatia, but I think you should be just as worried as the Serbs about the new change of power balance in the balkans. The real victims here are the Serbs. We all know it's the Serbs getting fucked around here. We also know Serbia has been destroyed by this nation. Sure, the Russians complained but what the fuck could they do after Chechnya? It was a deliberate plot to deny Serbia's historical boundaries and punish it for being a Russian ally. No European should be happy about an American proxy next to Serbia. They took Kosovo, next they'll look at Croatia and tell you to fuck off. You see what I mean? They are American allies, and when Croatia is off no use to us; we'll get the Albanians too hunt you down.

Technicly what you says is right, but one thing is missing here, and that is Croatian historical attitude and oath to Roman Pope: never to atack cristians.

That holy oath is in Croatian blood, we never attacked catholic christians.
It was revenge to all Croats who supported Hitler.

I was in last war, im war veteran, i see how Serbs (this one who is howling that they are true White Nationalists) killing White Croats ... those wasnt WN, those was communist bastards, like those who make that killings, that holocaust on Croats after 2WW....see that posts abowe, it is my nation, some of my relatives lying in those mass tooms, they all was killed by Serbs, not from Croats, Albanians, Macedonians, Slovenians, muslims...

It is estamated that 500 000 of Croats (mostly males) are executed....that will be now 4 milion Croats more.

They done that becouse they need space and they want to rid off competition, so communist fill that gap with Serbs and muslims from Bosnia...that was in last 60 years.

In last war we win and set all back on starting positons..and all that politics of Serbs are fall apart.

One important thing: Serbs are weack nation, they lose all last 5 wars what they started in last 20 years, Albanians are weak also but they are stronger than Serbs, so as we knows history repeat is himself, Serbs must to try save their lifes from Albanians...and they want to live in Croatia, becouse Croatia is only strong nation in Balcan, they want ours protection but they forgive theris attacks on Croats.

US want to Croatia be Balcan policeman...and that is thing what will be hard: Croats dont want to fight for Serbs or muslims against Albanians, or with Albanians against Serbs....

Old April 3rd, 2009 #6
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwbiker View Post
Technicly what you says is right, but one thing is missing here, and that is Croatian historical attitude and oath to Roman Pope: never to atack cristians.

That holy oath is in Croatian blood, we never attacked catholic christians.
It was revenge to all Croats who supported Hitler.
Fuck your shitty semitic religion, you have some balls to talk about Pinko Commies after mentioning Communism's relative the Catholic Church.
Quote:
I was in last war, im war veteran, i see how Serbs (this one who is howling that they are true White Nationalists) killing White Croats ... those wasnt WN, those was communist bastards, like those who make that killings, that holocaust on Croats after 2WW....see that posts abowe, it is my nation, some of my relatives lying in those mass tooms, they all was killed by Serbs, not from Croats, Albanians, Macedonians, Slovenians, muslims...
What about Montenegro?

Quote:
It is estamated that 500 000 of Croats (mostly males) are executed....that will be now 4 milion Croats more.
Those are some fantastic numbers, what's the source?

Quote:
One important thing: Serbs are weack nation, they lose all last 5 wars what they started in last 20 years,
If they were so weak why did you need American NATO help to defeat them? Serbs kicked your ass when it came to man-to-man casualties, Serbs killed by far more Croatian fighters than vice versa. According to you Serbs killed 500,000 men i.e a huge number of Croatia's potential fighting force and you then claim that they are weak? That's stupid isn't it?
Quote:
Albanians are weak also but they are stronger than Serbs, so as we knows history repeat is himself, Serbs must to try save their lifes from Albanians...
1 on 1 Serbia would crush Albania without breaking a sweat.

Quote:
US want to Croatia be Balcan policeman...and that is thing what will be hard: Croats dont want to fight for Serbs or muslims against Albanians, or with Albanians against Serbs....
I hate US sell outs who don't understand that they are puppets that have no purpose beyond being used. This is why I don't like your country - you have delusions about your friendship with the West.

Old April 3rd, 2009 #7
bmwbiker

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychologicalshock View Post
Fuck your shitty semitic religion, you have some balls to talk about Pinko Commies after mentioning Communism's relative the Catholic Church.

It is my religion and i respect it...in communist times that was last fortress of Croats - Catholic curch..

Quote:
What about Montenegro?

What about those idiots?

Quote:
Those are some fantastic numbers, what's the source?

History ...and bones in that mass graves ... in future we will have precise number.

Quote:
If they were so weak why did you need American NATO help to defeat them? Serbs kicked your ass when it came to man-to-man casualties, Serbs killed by far more Croatian fighters than vice versa. According to you Serbs killed 500,000 men i.e a huge number of Croatia's potential fighting force and you then claim that they are weak? That's stupid isn't it?
you not pay attention... 500 000 death was made by Communist serbs after 2WW not in last war

In last war (that was 15 years ago) Croatian casulties was 13 000 pepole

Serbs killed in Croatian soil: 60 000

Quote:

1 on 1 Serbia would crush Albania without breaking a sweat.

dont make me laugh...it is so funny, Serbs was killing Albanians for 20 years, and Albanian in just one year kicked theirs ass...but situation was ugly there for all civilians that is for shure.
One important thing: on Kosovo was 1 milion of Albanians, but 700 000 of them was ready for fight, Serbs was low in pepole (maybe 100 000) and they realy got ass kicked.
Only thing what was keeping Albanians from sonner attack is: they wasnt have weapons !!! they wasnt have 700 000 kalasnikows, and when they gether it, the was strike so hard that NATO save Serbian ass

Quote:

I hate US sell outs who don't understand that they are puppets that have no purpose beyond being used. This is why I don't like your country - you have delusions about your friendship with the West.
All countries are puppets of Jews, soom or later they will push ous in something...look what they done from Germany, Spain, France...it isnt nothing new today

Old April 3rd, 2009 #8
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
It is my religion and i respect it...in communist times that was last fortress of Croats - Catholic curch..
That religion was forced on your ancestors at the threat of death and you respect it? At least Serbs became Orthodox by their own will unlike you, your ancestors were slaves to "your" religion.

Quote:
History ...and bones in that mass graves ... in future we will have precise number.
Sure you will, until you have evidence to show me id prefer you didn't make claims.

By the way, question:

Were people in the Ustashe mostly Arabs? It seems they had an absurd liking for cutting heads off, must be Turk blood somewhere.

They look like low life gangster criminals, look at their subhuman faces! Such "humans" should be thrown out the window the moment they're born.

Quote:
you not pay attention... 500 000 death was made by Communist serbs after 2WW not in last war
According to who?

Quote:
In last war (that was 15 years ago) Croatian casulties was 13 000 pepole

Serbs killed in Croatian soil: 60 000
According to your allies 20,000 and you're off by 1 zero for Serbs you mean 6,000-10,000 . They kicked your ass, face it they were beating the crap out of you. If you didn't have friends in the air you would have lost.

Quote:
dont make me laugh...it is so funny, Serbs was killing Albanians for 20 years, and Albanian in just one year kicked theirs ass...but situation was ugly there for all civilians that is for shure.
One important thing: on Kosovo was 1 milion of Albanians, but 700 000 of them was ready for fight, Serbs was low in pepole (maybe 100 000) and they realy got ass kicked.
You mean in the Kosovo war where Albania was helped by 1000 NATO planes and still managed to lose 10 times the people that Serbs did? That war?

Take away the NATO planes and it would have been a complete slaughter, Albanian hands, feet, heads would have been flying everywhere

Quote:
Only thing what was keeping Albanians from sonner attack is: they wasnt have weapons !!! they wasnt have 700 000 kalasnikows, and when they gether it, the was strike so hard that NATO save Serbian ass
Your love for Albanian niggers shows you have no place being on this site, you're a chauvinist. Albanians are subhumans and why you side with them and admire them is beyond me.

Quote:
All countries are puppets of Jews, soom or later they will push ous in something...look what they done from Germany, Spain, France...it isnt nothing new today
You're a big sell out because unlike those countries you gave in by your own will. Losers.

Old April 3rd, 2009 #9
bmwbiker

Quote:
That religion was forced on your ancestors at the threat of death and you respect it? At least Serbs became Orthodox by their own will unlike you, your ancestors were slaves to "your" religion.

you can be realy heavy guy..yo need to find some pussy that will calm you down... dont blame Vatican for yours fals.
Dont be jelous becouse i have faith...

Quote:
By the way, question:

Were people in the Ustashe mostly Arabs? It seems they had an absurd liking for cutting heads off, must be Turk blood somewhere.

They look like low life gangster criminals, look at their subhuman faces! Such "humans" should be thrown out the window the moment they're born.

here is picture of yours Kozaks..they look prety gook to me....all Russians look little gook...and they was known as bloodtrsty killers of White pepole..You are stupid Kozak...bullet in yours forhead will be rellaksation to yours familly

Old April 3rd, 2009 #10
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
you can be realy heavy guy..yo need to find some pussy that will calm you down... dont blame Vatican for yours fals.
Dont be jelous becouse i have faith...
The Vatican was sunk at lake Peipus by Nevsky, they have never been a serious threat to us.
Quote:

here is picture of yours Kozaks..they look prety gook to me....all Russians look little gook...and they was known as bloodtrsty killers of White pepole..You are stupid Kozak...bullet in yours forhead will be rellaksation to yours familly
A friend told me that you Eurasian Avars have some sort of absurd hatred for Russians, thanks for proving that. Fuck Croatia and its subhuman Bosnian/Albanian friends. You fucks have some nerve calling us Asiatic when you're a bunch of Avar mongrels.

Serbs free Europe from Turkic niggers, Croats want to make love to them, that's the difference between a nation of Whites and a nation of Asiatics. I hope it's clear why Russia prefers the nation of Whites

Old April 3rd, 2009 #11
bmwbiker

Quote:
You mean in the Kosovo war where Albania was helped by 1000 NATO planes and still managed to lose 10 times the people that Serbs did? That war?

Take away the NATO planes and it would have been a complete slaughter, Albanian hands, feet, heads would have been flying everywhere

Your love for Albanian niggers shows you have no place being on this site, you're a chauvinist. Albanians are subhumans and why you side with them and admire them is beyond me.

You're a big sell out because unlike those countries you gave in by your own will. Losers.
What i can say...you was there and you know better that me who have rifle in that war....i said it all in post before, if you so impresed with great Serbian war power that please explain ous:

How 3. military power Yugoslavia (Serbia) make 5 wars from 1989 - 1997...and lost all?....mama, mama
They have all weapons from Yugoslav army and they was so shure that they can be imperialists so they try to fuck ous...they lost.

Albanians are white!!! remember that, if you saying that Greeks, Bulgars, Srbs are white that Albanians are White also..it is saim "mud" shit.

Dont talk me about selling out...you are Russian who live in US!!!!!! come on dont be two-faced retard, you havent solve yours own problems and you smarting me.. ha ha ha...you dont know where Serbia and Albania are on map... ha ha ha

One more thing for all Serb lovers: this is the best football club in Serbia...Red star...even Chinese fucked off red star today, but Serbs love it..

if you think that this is only some isolated thing...no amigo, second best FC is called PARTIZAN and also have red star

and what that says about that pepole who live there?

They are fucking communists !!!

allways was, and allways will be becouse communism is their excuse and chance to kill white pepole and try to make imperialistic Great Serbia

Old April 3rd, 2009 #12
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
What i can say...you was there and you know better that me who have rifle in that war....i said it all in post before, if you so impresed with great Serbian war power that please explain ous:

How 3. military power Yugoslavia (Serbia) make 5 wars from 1989 - 1997...and lost all?....mama, mama
By having thousands of NATO planes constantly bombing them, that they completely beat the shit out of you while being bombed to hell just shows how great they are.

Quote:
They have all weapons from Yugoslav army and they was so shure that they can be imperialists so they try to fuck ous...they lost.
They raped you until your big brother came in to help.
Quote:
Albanians are white!!! remember that, if you saying that Greeks, Bulgars, Srbs are white that Albanians are White also..it is saim "mud" shit.
You fucking mud-loving piece of shit. The original Albanians are Illyrians and have been completely exterminated and replaced by Turks. Fucking asshole, you have some Chutzpah to call Cossacks (A people far greater than your's) non-White when you are in love with Turks.
Quote:
Dont talk me about selling out...you are Russian who live in US!!!!!! come on dont be two-faced retard, you havent solve yours own problems and you smarting me.. ha ha ha...you dont know where Serbia and Albania are on map... ha ha ha
I am not an American citizen and I have never done a single favor for America. Your nation , on the other hand, gets on its hands and knees...

Quote:
allways was, and allways will be becouse communism is their excuse and chance to kill white pepole and try to make imperialistic Great Serbia
You're using football clubs as your proof for this?

Old April 3rd, 2009 #13
bmwbiker

[quote=psychologicalshock;970801]The Vatican was sunk at lake Peipus by Nevsky, they have never been a serious threat to us.

A friend told me that you Eurasian Avars have some sort of absurd hatred for Russians, thanks for proving that. Fuck Croatia and its subhuman Bosnian/Albanian friends. You fucks have some nerve calling us Asiatic when you're a bunch of Avar mongrels.
QUOTE]

my grandfather who was in Wermacht say to me: just one nation is badest of all ... Communist Russians.

If you love Serbs that is OK...i sugest that you volontier in their army and attack Kosovo...if you manage first fix that 400 000 Albanians in South Serbia, go now becouse next year number of those Albanians will be 500 000...they fucking hard.

Quote:
Serbs free Europe from Turkic niggers, Croats want to make love to them, that's the difference between a nation of Whites and a nation of Asiatics. I hope it's clear why Russia prefers the nation of Whites
camon dont make me laugh..Serbs defend ous from Turks...ha ha ha...more Serbs attacked ous with Turks that is true fact.

Croatia was fighting with Turks for 400 years and win, in that time joung Serbs was in Turkish army as Akindjis and Serbian preasts as scriptars of Turkish generals.

That is main reason why Serbs are "mud" maybe 15% of Serbs are white, rest of them looks like Gypsies

Old April 3rd, 2009 #14
bmwbiker

Quote:
By having thousands of NATO planes constantly bombing them, that they completely beat the shit out of you while being bombed to hell just shows how great they are.

milions of bombers ... total devastation

Nato destroyed 5 bridges in all Serba...ha ha ha... my stomach is hurting from laugh what stupid shit you are shiting

Quote:
They raped you until your big brother came in to help.

?
Nato didnt helped Croatia...they fucked ous, we was on embargo - no weapons amigo, and all weapons in Serbs....uuuuu mama that was days, with hunting rifles, self made granates...all sorts of self made weapons...but we stoped Serbs....we needed 4 years to smuglle weapons or capture, and when we was ready we strike in glorius operation "storm" it was good day, glourious

Quote:

You fucking mud-loving piece of shit. The original Albanians are Illyrians and have been completely exterminated and replaced by Turks. Fucking asshole, you have some Chutzpah to call Cossacks (A people far greater than your's) non-White when you are in love with Turks.
?
Cossacks is Asiatic bastards and nobody love them...all pepole in Europe hate Cossacks it is fact...

Quote:

I am not an American citizen and I have never done a single favor for America. Your nation , on the other hand, gets on its hands and knees...

?
why then you wrighting on American forum????

Quote:

You're using football clubs as your proof for this?
Slobodan Milosevis was presedent of communist party, Mladic was communist..they all was communist

Old April 3rd, 2009 #15
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:

my grandfather who was in Wermacht say to me: just one nation is badest of all ... Communist Russians.
Who cares about what you Asiatics think?

Quote:
camon dont make me laugh..Serbs defend ous from Turks...ha ha ha...more Serbs attacked ous with Turks that is true fact.
True fact according to whom?

Quote:
Croatia was fighting with Turks for 400 years and win,
More like Austria+Hungary won, the most significant victories in the West were won by them.
Quote:
in that time joung Serbs was in Turkish army as Akindjis and Serbian preasts as scriptars of Turkish generals.
Yeah and so were Croats it's called a Jannisary and you lost a lot of land and people to the Turks so you're not one to speak. The reason you had it easier is because they had to go through Serbia first, you're the geography specialist here, tell me if Turks are heading out from Constantinople who will they meet first, the Serbs or the Croats?

Quote:
That is main reason why Serbs are "mud" maybe 15% of Serbs are white, rest of them looks like Gypsies
You're are one to speak you Avar.

Quote:

Nato destroyed 5 bridges in all Serba...ha ha ha... my stomach is hurting from laugh what stupid shit you are shiting
Uh right, they literally had 1000 planes flying over Serbia if you don't believe me look it up yourself. Retard.

Quote:
Nato didnt helped Croatia...they fucked ous, we was on embargo - no weapons amigo, and all weapons in Serbs....
So what? You were their conscripts not their elite guard.

Quote:
Cossacks is Asiatic bastards and nobody love them...all pepole in Europe hate Cossacks it is fact...
If by all people you mean Croats, you're right but it seems like Croats hate anyone White. Croats love Bosnians, Albanians and most of all America. You're the one who said they supposedly want you to be the policemen there.

Quote:
why then you wrighting on American forum????
I could ask you the same.

Quote:
Slobodan Milosevis was presedent of communist party, Mladic was communist..they all was communist
Are you unaware that Croatian nationalism takes root in the communist party? You're a bunch of pinkos yourself, Catholicism is only one step away from Communism.

Last edited by psychologicalshock; April 3rd, 2009 at 07:26 PM.

Old April 3rd, 2009 #16
1bobwhite1

Quote:
The Vatican was sunk at lake Peipus by Nevsky, they have never been a serious threat to us.

????
Where this,,your frend,, learn history?hahahahahahahahaha
Serbs free Europe from Turkis niggers????????O my dear Got
1.Serbs was under Turks about 500 years!!!!
In this period there(today Serbia) was one rule ,,pravo prve bracne noci,,-that's mean hmmm my english is bad...,,right of first marriage night,,somethin like that.That's mean next:ALL Serbian women who mariage...MUST before living with housband...they MUST slep with turcish leader in this aria!!!!
So...500 years that happend in Serbia...How manny generation is that?(in this time age of 50 was deap age)That's mean-if every 4..or 5 child have for biological fater Turk!!!!!10 generation!!!!!
2.Croatia have get oner ,,titule,,from pop Lava X - year 1519 ...this titule was,,Croatiae-Antemurale Christianitatis,,-that's mean hmmm Croatia-wall of cristians
3.About background of Croats...gen marcers say all. !!!!
-45% EU-7 (dinaric gens or another name is ARYAN-VEDA marcer)..ONLY Croats have this marcer dominant in this mapa of gens in Europe!!!!
-just germans,dutchmans and polaks have high EU 7 but even they not have so big-high procent how croats have
So before you tray to say something(or your,,frend,,)beter tray to read something before you talking about ,,asiat roots,,? hahahahahakretenu
-If you want you can tray to find serbians mapa of gens...and don't be suprised when you find ,,turkish gens more in serbian mapa of for example in albanians mapa
4.Serbs is white...OK..but pictures witch one you put here was from some another time...That is pics from war II ...In this time criteria for belong some rase is't same like today!!!!
In this time Serbs was not acount in white rasa!!!Serbs,Greks,south Italians,Romanians ect ect
Im this time white people in Europe call him ,,gipsies,,!!!!!
But today criteria is change.And you will not find same picture.
My granvater even today not recognise Serbs,Greks like white people...All time he call them,gipsies,, or ,,balkansko smece,, what's mean ,,balcans rabish,,

Old April 3rd, 2009 #17
1bobwhite1

about catholicsm...
Before you say something like that here-it's beter to know next(if your home education,,-wutch your parents must give you)Catolic faith is bigest religion in white people in Europe.French,Austians,Croats,Hungarians,Spanish,Swizerland,Italia,ect ect...
And if you want to make Croats angry...just start negative talking about our religion...We are more of 88% catholics and we are prepeare die for our religion...for Isus..for God and for holly Maria and holly Spirit

Old April 3rd, 2009 #18
1bobwhite1

http://www.nature.com/ejhg/journal/v.../5200834a.html
If you not beliewe what I wrote here about genetics here you can find some interesting data

Old April 3rd, 2009 #19
1bobwhite1

Quote:

????
In this period there(today Serbia) was one rule ,,pravo prve bracne noci,,-that's mean hmmm my english is bad...,,right of first marriage night,,somethin like that.That's mean next:ALL Serbian women who mariage...MUST before living with housband...they MUST slep with turcish leader in this aria!!!!
2.Croatia have get oner ,,titule,,from pop Lava X - year 1519 ...this titule was,,Croatiae-Antemurale Christianitatis,,-that's mean hmmm Croatia-wall of cristians
-45% EU-7 (dinaric gens or another name is ARYAN-VEDA marcer)..ONLY Croats have this marcer dominant in this mapa of gens in Europe!!!!
-just germans,dutchmans and polaks have high EU 7 but even they not have so big-high procent how croats have
So before you tray to say something(or your,,frend,,)beter tray to read something before you talking about ,,asiat roots,,? hahahahahakretenu
-If you want you can tray to find serbians mapa of gens...and don't be suprised when you find ,,turkish gens more in serbian mapa of for example in albanians mapa
4.Serbs is white...OK..but pictures witch one you put here was from some another time...That is pics from war II ...In this time criteria for belong some rase is't same like today!!!!
In this time Serbs was not acount in white rasa!!!Serbs,Greks,south Italians ect ect
Im this time white people in Europe call him ,,gipsies,,!!!!!
But today criteria is change.And you will not find same picture.
My granvater even today not recognise Serbs,Greks like white people...All time he call them,gipsies,,

Old April 3rd, 2009 #20
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bobwhite1 View Post
????
Heard it from a croat before never seen it mentioned anywhere else. I am quite familiar with how the Turkic system worked and this sort of law was never in effect in the Ottoman empire. The Ottomans, while brutal, typically left their victims alone and only came to collect blood taxes every year.

Quote:
-45% EU-7 (dinaric gens or another name is ARYAN-VEDA marcer)..
This sort of shit doesn't impress me.

Quote:
ONLY Croats have this marcer dominant in this mapa of gens in Europe!!!!
Stop trying to prove that you're western by sucking western dick.

Quote:
So before you tray to say something(or your,,frend,,)
Try spelling you dipshit.

Quote:
beter tray to read something before you talking about ,,asiat roots,,?
Look up Eurasian Avars, they lived right on you and if not that you were ruled by part Magyars for 800 years.

Quote:
That doesn't happen.

Quote:
My granvater even today not recognise Serbs,Greks like white people...All time he call them,gipsies,, or ,,balkansko smece,, what's mean ,,balcans rabish,,
And Serbs don't recognize him as one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bobwhite1 View Post
about catholicsm...
Before you say something like that here-it's beter to know next(if your home education,,-wutch your parents must give you)Catolic faith is bigest religion in white people in Europe.French,Austians,Croats,Hungarians,Spanish,Swizerland,Italia,ect ect...
The French have more atheists than catholics. The Swiss are just barely majority catholic. At any rate Christian knights forced you to be Catholic, you weren't actually willing when you were still Pagan and slavic.

Quote:
And if you want to make Croats angry...just start negative talking about our religion...We are more of 88% catholics and we are prepeare die for our religion...for Isus..for God and for holly Maria and holly Spirit
I don't care, fuck your religion.

Last edited by psychologicalshock; April 3rd, 2009 at 07:50 PM.

Tags
bolsevik bastards, communist killings, communists, croatian holokaust, foibe, fuck croatia!, tito boia

Thread