VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 6th, 2014 #1
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post 'Blossom' jewess Mayim Bialik helps send bulletproof vests to IDF

“The Big Bang Theory” star Mayim Bialik explained Wednesday why she is helping send bulletproof vests to the Israel Defense Forces.

The Jewish actress and outspoken supporter of Israel wrote a brief blog post Wednesday afternoon, titled “Why I Donated Money to Send Bulletproof Vests to the IDF.”

“1. I need to feel like I’m doing something,” she writes.

“2. No matter what your politics are, soldiers sent into war zones deserve to be protected from enemy fire.”

“3. Every soldier is someone’s son or daughter. Every single one,” she concludes, linking to a post she wrote on July 7.

The post received plenty of backlash on social media from pro-Palestinian supporters who accused her of being “complicit” in Israel’s occupation of Gaza.

“They’re getting free ammo shipments to kill children the age of yours from the USA, they don’t need your money too…,” wrote @e_bo30.

“Disgusted by @missmayim donating money to #IDF for b/proof vests & trying to justify it,” wrote @KreepyCrawly.

Others were upset Ms. Bialik didn’t provide information on how others could help support the IDF.

But many were supportive of the actress, calling her courageous for taking a stand on such a divisive topic.

“Mayim you’re amazing! Such an inspiration,” wrote Rachel Shirazi on Facebook.

“Thank you for your donation, Mayim. I respect you for always standing with and lending your voice to justice and liberty for all,” wrote Erin Seeherman.

read full article at source: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...-bulletproof-/

Old August 6th, 2014 #2
varg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kikess
“1. I need to feel like I’m doing something,” she writes.

“2. No matter what your politics are, soldiers sent into war zones deserve to be protected from enemy fire.”

“3. Every soldier is someone’s son or daughter. Every single one,” she concludes, linking to a post she wrote on July 7.
Shouldn't she be sending it to the people who actually need it?

Ah yes, I forgot.. "One million Arabs are not worth a Jewish fingernail."

Old August 6th, 2014 #3
Joe_Smith

Online Mayim Bialik is listed as a liberal democrat. Is that what they call jews who act like the Nazis of Hollywood in Israel, while supporting the polar opposite for the goyim?

Old August 6th, 2014 #4
Nate Richards

stick an IED in that enormous cunt and see if we can make it even bigger. It's mythbustin time. Watch it blossom.

Old August 7th, 2014 #5
Ray Allan

How about some armor-piercing ammunition for Hamas?

Old August 7th, 2014 #6
Anthony Lynch
Banned

Neither attractive nor funny, "Blossom'' has always been a no talent kikess owing her carrer to jew ethnic networking. Speaking of which, the kikes who write that show portray jews as intellectual superiors while the blonde White girls are depicted as whores for perverted jewish gratification. Amazing they even call them 'shiksas' like it's a joke. Big kike arrogance is unmatched.

Last edited by Anthony Lynch; August 7th, 2014 at 04:57 AM.

Old August 8th, 2014 #7
Ray Allan

There many disgusting little jew-boys like Howard Wolowitz who prey on shiksas, unfortunately. And the remark he made in that episode most likely went right over the average ignorant kwan viewer's head. There was another episode where Sheldon starts to talk about some German custom and Howard interrupts him, saying, "Not for me!" Obviously a not-so-subtle reference to the Holohoax. And I can't recall a single episode of The Big Bang Theory where they don't mention Albert Einstein. Well, such is the Talmudvision.

Old August 8th, 2014 #8
varg

That entire show is garbage. It really shows amerikwans lack of taste when it's one of the highest rated shows on now. I guess its viewers tell themselves they're smart for watching a show with a bunch of jew nerd characters.

Someone replaced the laughing track to show how bland it is, same thing works for pretty much all sitcoms though.

Thread