VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 13th, 2014 #1
313Chris

Default Newsweek Publishes Jew's Latest Race-Denying Claptrap

http://www.newsweek.com/there-no-such-thing-race-283123

The article itself is just more of the increasingly desperate nonsense from the Judeo-Left, and is barely worth reading or even skimming. But do check out the comments section -- smart, angry, white people taking the race-deniers to the woodshed. More than a couple of their rebuttals might well have been learned right here. This is demonstrative of how effective the internet has become in arming and honing white peoples argumentative defenses against Marxian bully tactics.

Old November 13th, 2014 #2
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Quote:
Today the vast majority of those involved in research on human variation would agree that biological races do not exist among humans. Among those who study the subject, who use and accept modern scientific techniques and logic, this scientific fact is as valid and true as the fact that the earth is round and revolves around the sun.
The only truthful statement in the article.

Strange but True: Earth Is Not Round

Old November 14th, 2014 #3
notmenomore

Quote:
Originally Posted by 313Chris View Post
http://www.newsweek.com/there-no-such-thing-race-283123

The article itself is just more of the increasingly desperate nonsense from the Judeo-Left, and is barely worth reading or even skimming. But do check out the comments section -- smart, angry, white people taking the race-deniers to the woodshed. More than a couple of their rebuttals might well have been learned right here. This is demonstrative of how effective the internet has become in arming and honing white peoples argumentative defenses against Marxian bully tactics.
I tried, 313Chris, I really did, but I just couldn't make it through. The BS level was too intense. Even the comments ended up being unbearable: trying to sort the wheat from the insane chaff was too hard for this camper.

Your point here is the best: desperation, itz, jew-whine at deafening volume.

Life is short. Do not waste precious time attempting to argue with the jew. It has no wisdom to impart: only chicanery & lies. Amen.

Old November 14th, 2014 #4
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

MetaPedia: Boasian Pseudo-Anthropology

Old November 14th, 2014 #5
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Interesting how the jew never includes an image of the jew.

Old November 14th, 2014 #6
Jake Lee

This is why i never trust someone who asks you to provide 'peer reviewed' scientific literature in an argument.

I don't need phony, made-up, funded 'science' to win the argument on race.

I have eyes. I have ears. I have access to the last few hundred years worth of news stories and court papers and statistics.

People behave differently on race. People of different races have different cranial structures and different types of hair, different sizes of features such as eyes or lips or forehead.

Anyone denying race is basically a fucking idiot. Peer-reviewed science can say what it wants. You should ALWAYS trust your own eyes and ears.

Old November 14th, 2014 #7
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

How desperate are the pro-genocide kikes in getting find a pseudo-scientist to promote their anti-evolution dogma?

Franz Boas - Columbia University
Richard Lewontin - Harvard University
Steven Gould - Harvard University
Jared Diamond - University of California, Los Angeles
Robert Sussman - Washington University of St. Louis

Sussman is of so little significance he does not even have a wiki page.

It seems is most significant achievement seems to have been appointed editor in-chief of American Anthropologist by the jew overlords where he functioned as censor of scientific researched that interfered with the Cultural Marxist jew agenda.

Quote:
Robert Sussman, an evolutionary anthropologist and the editor in-chief of American Anthropologist, explained why the journal did not accept ads for Rushton's 1998 book:

Quote:
This is an insidious attempt to legitimize Rushton's racist propaganda and is tantamount to publishing ads for white supremacy and the neo-Nazi party. If you have any question about the validity of the "science" of Rushton's trash you should read any one of his articles and the many rebuttals by ashamed scientists.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._Philippe_Rushton

Last edited by Tintin; November 14th, 2014 at 07:40 AM.

Old November 14th, 2014 #8
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Jared_Diamond Jared_Diamond

Note that before Jared Diamond was anointed to the Stephen J. Gould chair of kosher race pseudo-science and declared an expert on something he claims does not exist, race, and given lucrative book deals on a topic he knew little about, he studied the gallbladder for his Ph.D. and professionally he studied birds and environment history.

Tags
anti-science, boasian bullshit, jew science, race denying, race pseudo-science

Thread