Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 19th, 2008 #81
D. Fitzgerald

Grim news...will miss your humour and wit YJ.

R.I.P Big Guy...

Old February 19th, 2008 #82
Stan

I never thought that my first post here would be about this, I really enjoyed reading his posts and listening to him when he called on the Hal Turner show. This sucks....really fukin sucks . Jim , R.I.P. Buddy.

Old February 19th, 2008 #83
Obadiah 1:18
Adieu, Jews!

News of Jim's tragic death hit me like a sledgehammer to the gut. I still can't believe it. Just yesterday I PMed him with a link to an alternative medicine website, thinking that the info there might have helped him with his Aspartame poisoning, which I thought was behind his noticeable absence.

I'll always remember Jim as a personable, easy going fellow who did probably more than anybody else on VNN to get the pro-White message out and to bring often warring personalities within the Movement together.

RIP, White Man. You will be sorely missed.

Old February 19th, 2008 #84
yankee jane
Mene, Mene, Tekel Upharsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncoast Rebel Girl View Post
I forgot to add that everything Jimmy wrote in his final blog entry is the absolute truth. Ma and I kept trying to get him to walk away from everything and just jump in his truck and drive down here to Florida to live. He just couldn't leave his kids up there, even though they hated him because of the wife. At least he didn't go out like a coward.
Well, I guess his kids are left with an awful lot to think about.

Edit: Stupid me! Our deepest sympathies to you and all Jim's family. This is so, so, so sad and tragic. You can see here how well liked and highly thought of Yankee Jim was around here.

Last edited by yankee jane; February 19th, 2008 at 10:33 PM.

Old February 19th, 2008 #85
Holly
Self Bannned

Like others I am stunned and greatly saddened from this terrible news. I have always paid attention to his views and had appreicate his humor which no one else could duplicate, also he has sent me some encouraging pm's and + rep over the months I have been here.
Terrible terrible shame, a man like him can not be replaced and while the antis can take great joy from this, we can remeber his courage, spirit and high wit as examples of a proud and intellegent man, brought low by family circumstances which would be hard for anyone to bear.
RIP YJ, I salute you. Since I was a small child I have rarely ever cried, I now shed a tear for you and your memory.

Last edited by Holly; February 19th, 2008 at 10:15 PM.

Old February 19th, 2008 #86
Flame Baiter
Banned

RIP Yankee Jim

Loved your posts, you were a real bright light on the board. When I listened to your show, it was just like a conversation with you across the table.

Deeply saddened here.

Old February 19th, 2008 #87
Cale Sparks
anti-American

May he rest in peace.

Old February 19th, 2008 #88
Vonbluvens
Banned

Default In all seriousness...

How long do you think it will be before the Lifetime Channel tries to buy the rights to this story?

If the family is reading this I beg you to do what you can to keep the Jew bastards from getting the rights to this story.

Sue them if they run any story remotely resembling this tragic event.

Old February 19th, 2008 #89
richyrichard
Banned

I think I'll keep an open mind on this one. Millions of people in this day and age cheat on their spouses and they don't commit murder and suicide over it. Most people admit, "it takes two to Tango". Also, according to his own statements, Jim knew she was cheating on him so it was no big shocker. What an ideal cover it would be for a ZOG agent to use to assassinate them! ZOG can blame the deaths on grief over unfaithfulness.

Jim made this interesting statement: "(claims she stays with "Lizzie" / Liz Sopata) "Lizzie's" husband John recently dumped her fat ass for another woman...and they are either divorced, or in the process of getting a divorce." Here, Jim expresses his feelings that cheating and divorces are no big deal for some people by saying, "he dumped her fat ass". Jim also freely admitted that he had his faults too, such as being a heavy drinker and indicated that he would have understood if she had left him earlier for that. He also said he thought they could work out their problems. These statements indicate Jim was a rational sensible thinker with no inclination to "freak out".

While murder/suicide actions over cheating are rare, there is nothing unusaul about ZOG disposing of racial activists. If this was a ZOG assassination, we can expect no honest police report unless the locals blurt out some incriminating facts before ZOG can sabotage the investigation.

Old February 19th, 2008 #90
Scott in Silicon Valley

I'm speechless. Yankee Jim was one of my favorites.
Goodbye friend.

Old February 19th, 2008 #91
melcur
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee jane View Post
Oh my God! I am in complete shock!

I just read through his blog. This is beyond a really tragic and pointless loss. YJ was such a great guy, I absolutely cannot believe this is true. No matter how upset he may have been, he should have talked with someone here, behind the scenes, whatever. There is no good reason for him to have sacrificed absolutely everything over this! This just can't be real.

This should be a lesson for everyone. No matter how bad things may seem or how hurt you may think you are in the moment, you can get over this sort of thing and it only takes time.

This is NOT what should have happened.

This is ABSOLUTELY NOT what should have happened.

I read the blog myself and completely empathize with him. Instead of feeling sorry for Jim, perhaps we instead ought to respect what he did. He knew there was no way he'd ever receive any kind of equity in the judicial system, a system he'd probably rather die than participate in anyway. I can certainly understand that.

I have no sympathy for his wife at all, based upon what Jim wrote, not only did she commit adultery, she turned his own son and daughter against him as well.

Apparently, even White Nationalists still believe most of the lies they've been fed their entire lives - a White man that kills his whoring wife is getting the only REAL justice he'll ever receive. The system is set against the White man, Jim knew this, based upon what I read at his blog, he even bent over backwards in an effort to mitigate what SHE had done, he was willing to forgive and didn't think it necessary to tell their children. Well, his "Sex in the City" and "Desperate House Wives" watching wife thought better, and told their own daughter [what a disgusting fucking whore!]

The REALITY we rarely consider, perhaps never if we prefer the Jews version of reality, is that Jim had sacrificed his entire life for his family - he worked, he stuck around, he cared for his investment [his children], and after all was said and done, his "Sex in the City" and "Desperate House Wives" watching wife believed the Jewish lie that she could just walk out on him after all those years. Sadly for Jim, he had to show her what reality is really all about in the end.

The husbands in "Sex in the City" and "Desperate House Wives" never become enraged with their wives infidelity, they're effiminate, they're the same cunts we constanly excoriate here at VNN for being pussified shabbas goyim, they certainly aren't composed of the same kind of material that Jim was.

At the risk of offending actual friends of Jim's, as opposed to acquaintances, I'll say that I celebrate Jim's decision, I respect him for it, I'll always remember him and consider him a true martyr, an unapologetic victim of the Jewed system that refused to surrender and accept the kike's reality.

Old February 19th, 2008 #92
Troy Alexander
Nice shot Troy you got him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hibernian 2.0 View Post
What the fuck kind of name is "Eino Salmi"?

Was his wife fucking a mud? Maybe that pushed Jim over the edge?

Man, I feel low....
Eino Salmi is finnish. I googled it.

Old February 19th, 2008 #93
bubba

Default R.I.P. Yankee Jim

Although I never met him personally, I felt like I knew him. I feel so very sad. Such a loss. We will miss him.

Old February 19th, 2008 #94
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Very sad and distressing news indeed! As Yankee Jim and myself were similar in age and both having grown up in the Midwest I could relate to many of his post on the America we both grew up in and his disgust over the 'kwa it morphed into! I only knew him through his post and a few encouraging rep comments, he seemed to be quite a personable and affable fellow! His presence on this board will be sorely missed! To his mother, his sister, and his children my deepest sympathies. May he rest in peace!

Old February 19th, 2008 #95
Vonbluvens
Banned

Default The Jews share the blame...

Adultery is encouraged via the Jew media...Desperate Housewives, Wife Swapping, Sex in the City...etc I could go on and on.

Just turn on A&E or Lifetime.

Old February 19th, 2008 #96
Tom Anderson

Yankee Jim was a good man. May he rest in peace.

Old February 19th, 2008 #97
colleen

Sad way to leave this world.

Great man from what I knew.

I hope he has some sort of peace now.

R.I.P. YJim

See you in the here after!!

Old February 19th, 2008 #98
Mark Kerpolt

Absolutely horrible news!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROBERTVS ABVNDANTIVS View Post
requiescat in pace, Jim.

All I got to say right now is the Jew has denuclearized the Nuclear family. Whether it be marital problems, miscegenation, or any other forums of degeneracy. The Jew has animalistically niggerized the most moral people and have turned them into shit. Their lies are the only thing valid, so normalcy is cancelled out. I see this with my family too. It is not a one great tight bunch that you can count on for love. The Talmudic multiculti blob has infested many in my family. Money is the greatest thing in the world to them.

I suggest everyone focus less on the subhuman colored crimes and really start attacking the Jewish plague which ails the former healthy world. Those inferior beings are not going away until then.

The great anti-Jewish campaign MUST begin.

(P.S. look at what those nasties did in Jim's obituary. Labeled him as an "anti-Semite." How low are these parasites?)

Old February 19th, 2008 #99
Vonbluvens
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by richyrichard View Post
While murder/suicide actions over cheating are rare, there is nothing unusaul about ZOG disposing of racial activists. If this was a ZOG assassination, we can expect no honest police report unless the locals blurt out some incriminating facts before ZOG can sabotage the investigation.

I will entertain that for a moment and say this: That is why you don't blog about personal family problems while in the movement you never know who might use it (read between the lines).

I read somewhere that most spouse murder/suicides takes place in the kitchen and the bodies are seldom found in different rooms.

Am I the only one that thinks it strange that not only was Yankee's body not in the same room but out of the house in the detached garage?

Old February 19th, 2008 #100
Donnachaidh

Our Comrade has fallen. We must pick up his rifle and soldier on. The best tribute we could pay him would be to defeat the disease that brought all this on. Now is not the time or place to speculate on what he should have done. We all react differently to the stress that this artificial judaized society puts us under every day of our existence. He had BALLS. Give him that much. There was a time when a white man could deal with this kind of treachery within his own family without interference from the the jews law enforcement apparatus. Families were healthier back then. Yankee Jim did what a man would do if he was living in a society of men. See you in Valhalla YJ. 88

-Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)

Closed Thread

Thread