VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 6th, 2010 #381
andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Owens View Post
It's been taped you silly man. Simple Simon rang him yesterday and asked had he been taped. Go and ask Simple Simon. And Mark Collett has been to his solicitor.
So what ! This incident is seperate from the allegations made against Collett.As you say "yesterday" that is after his police interveiw it is a legally speaking a new development and could indeed result in some more charges when he returns to the Police station something you claim is an impossibility.

Chase them into the swamps

Old April 6th, 2010 #382
andy

Quote:
The only other evidence is Dave Hanam's word. And that won’t go anywhere in a court.
His word and the statements of Griffin and Dowson that will go far enough in a court.

Old April 6th, 2010 #383
Joe Owens
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
The tape may well have been used to initiate the police investigation as is on the Bnp website and as I posted and you ignored.It is only an assumption that the tape was evidence.In fact using your own criteria because it was not played to Collett at his Police interveiw it cannot be evidence.It follows then that other evidence unconnected to that particular tape exists and Collett as he was in the interveiw must know what it is.
You are talking ill - informed rubbish about the tape, again. The police investigation was initiated when Dave Hanam walked into the police station. If the tape was prima facie evidence then it would have been put to him on interview. This is the last time I waste my time telling you this.

Old April 6th, 2010 #384
Joe Owens
Banned

Quote:
His word and the statements of Griffin and Dowson that will go far enough in a court.
How can Griffin and Dowson give evidence when they were not at the meeting between Mark Collett and Dave Hanam?

Old April 6th, 2010 #385
andy

Quote:
How can Griffin and Dowson give evidence when they were not at the meeting between Mark Collett and Dave Hanam?
They have made statements to the police whatever those statements contain from the information released it would seem to be detrimental to Colletts case.It follows that these statements will be used as evidence in any criminal trial associated with the taking of said statements.

Old April 6th, 2010 #386
andy

Quote:
You are talking ill - informed rubbish about the tape, again. The police investigation was initiated when Dave Hanam walked into the police station. If the tape was prima facie evidence then it would have been put to him on interview. This is the last time I waste my time telling you this.
I don't know what your reading,to reiterate the tape is not evidence and no one including the Bnp have said it is.Only you and the rest of the rubes.Griffin is not stupid nor is Dowson you said yourself and have just reiterated that if that particular tape was evidence it would have been played to Collett it was not.It follows (According to your rationale ) then that it (the tape ) is not intended as evidence of Colletts alleged criminal activity.Rather it is enough to convince a desk sargent to initiate a police investigation.Perhaps as you claim this Hanam blighter is a shifty type he may have needed something to back his allegations ergo the tape. it is also enough to convince the officials of the Bnp and they have endorsed his timely and resolute action to protect the Bnp from disrupters,plotters,schemers and malcontents.

Old April 6th, 2010 #387
iron90

Angry

Which leaked "personal pictures" are you talking about?

If it's the ones that come up if you type "Nick Griffin's Daughter" into google image search then they are already viral and obtained by leftist websites since October last year.

For fuck's sake there are not any more like this being held back are there?

How hard is it to keep a clean slate? i would never dream of taking a picture like this of myself, let alone post it onto the internet and i'm a man.

http://images.google.co.uk/images?hl...-8&sa=N&tab=wi

Old April 6th, 2010 #388
Stephen Holloway
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by iron90 View Post
Which leaked "personal pictures" are you talking about?

If it's the ones that come up if you type "Nick Griffin's Daughter" into google image search then they are already viral and obtained by leftist websites since October last year.

For fuck's sake there are not any more like this being held back are there?

How hard is it to keep a clean slate? i would never dream of taking a picture like this of myself, let alone post it onto the internet and i'm a man.

http://images.google.co.uk/images?hl...-8&sa=N&tab=wi
Not as much as the stuff about Eddie Morrisons lesbian daughter. Word is that she has already sold her story to the papers.

Old April 7th, 2010 #389
Joe Owens
Banned

Quote:
They have made statements to the police whatever those statements contain from the information released it would seem to be detrimental to Colletts case.It follows that these statements will be used as evidence in any criminal trial associated with the taking of said statements.
They were not present to say they heaerd Mark Collett threaten them. You talk utter garbage, again.

Old April 7th, 2010 #390
Joe Owens
Banned

If the police were given a tape of Mark Collett threatening Nick Griffin and Jim Dowson, then it would have been played to him during interview. This has been confirmed by mine and Mark Collett’s solicitor. I will wager that no tape will ever be put to Mark Collett. And if no tape is ever put to him, then one has to ask WHY? Simple, it must have been edited when they gave it the police. And why would they edit it? And edited tapes will not stand-up as evidence in a court of law. Finally, I don’t even believe Mark Collett will be charged.

I will post again when Mark Collett has all the allegations dropped.

Old April 7th, 2010 #391
andy

Quote:
If the police were given a tape of Mark Collett threatening Nick Griffin and Jim Dowson, then it would have been played to him during interview. This has been confirmed by mine and Mark Collett’s solicitor. I will wager that no tape will ever be put to Mark Collett. And if no tape is ever put to him, then one has to ask WHY? Simple, it must have been edited when they gave it the police. And why would they edit it? And edited tapes will not stand-up as evidence in a court of law. Finally, I don’t even believe Mark Collett will be charged.

I will post again when Mark Collett has all the allegations dropped.
recycling my garbage ? Only took about 10 posts for the penny to drop,what a tool !

Old April 7th, 2010 #392
Joe Owens
Banned

NEWS FLASH!!!

Some very interesting developments regarding Mark Collett, and the bogus threats to kill Jim Dowson and Nick Griffin, are now emerging. I can tell you all know that this bogus accusation is more or less dead in the water. I can’t say anymore at this moment.

Oh, Nick Griffin was texting Mark Collett right up to the day he got arrested. Now why would you do that if your in fear of your life? Well, you wouldnt would you?

Old April 7th, 2010 #393
Joe Owens
Banned

Quote:
NEWS FLASH!!!

Some very interesting developments regarding Mark Collett, and the bogus threats to kill Jim Dowson and Nick Griffin, are now emerging. I can tell you all know that this bogus accusation is more or less dead in the water. I can’t say anymore at this moment.

Oh, Nick Griffin was texting Mark Collett right up to the day he got arrested. Now why would you do that if your in fear of your life? Well, you wouldnt would you?
When the Mark Collett fiasco finally comes to an end Nick Griffin, will be wondering why he ever let Jim Dowson bully him into going the police. Sadly, Jim Dowson has managed to drag the bnp into the papers and damage election chances. Nick Griffin is a WEAK man being MANIPULTED by an ENEMY of NATIONALISM. It was Jim Dowson who TOLD Nick Griffin not to go on The Politics show.

Old April 7th, 2010 #394
Billy Tucker

Quote:
Mark Collett, Emma Colgate and Eddie Butler are all good Nationalist, trying to save the bnp from Jim Dowson. They spoke up against him and were sacked. This is a major victory for searchlight.
I thought that Emma Colgate had stepped down to concentrate on the Election , not sacked from the BNP , I hope she is still a member she seems a real asset.

Old April 7th, 2010 #395
Joe Owens
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Tucker View Post
I thought that Emma Colgate had stepped down to concentrate on the Election , not sacked from the BNP , I hope she is still a member she seems a real asset.
She was let back in.

Old April 7th, 2010 #396
The Truth At Last

Nick has made a real pigs ear of this ! bad decisions , bad advice a real fuck up but we've got to leave it for now and concentrate on the important next few weeks .

Old April 8th, 2010 #397
sss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Holloway View Post
Not as much as the stuff about Eddie Morrisons lesbian daughter. Word is that she has already sold her story to the papers.

Old April 8th, 2010 #398
Billy Tucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Truth At Last View Post
Nick has made a real pigs ear of this ! bad decisions , bad advice a real fuck up but we've got to leave it for now and concentrate on the important next few weeks .
Your right the Election is looming and it is a chance for a real BNP breakthrough, the last thing they need is internal problems . Billy T

Old April 8th, 2010 #399
andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Tucker View Post
Your right the Election is looming and it is a chance for a real BNP breakthrough, the last thing they need is internal problems . Billy T
Instigated by this Collett blighter encouraged by his mentor antifaowens

Old April 9th, 2010 #400
fyc
fine young casuals

Quote:
Instigated by this Collett blighter encouraged by his mentor antifaowens
more likely instigated by dowson, one of the spies joe has exposed and conveniently done just 4-5 weeks before an election, when the bnp had a real chance in a couple of seats. after all, griffin could just have sacked collet, it was dowson who persuaded griffin to use the police, therefore bringing bad publicity at a crucial time for the party.

Thread