VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 8th, 2011 #2601
Bill Wassner

Retardo:

Quote:
Of course I’m going to post in strict compliance with the NAFH rules, one thread for each grave and whatever else the rules require.

Yet MORE LIES from Roberto Muehlenkamp

Retardo:

Quote:
I refused to idiotically refer to the mass graves as "alleged" let alone "fraudulently alleged"... I did this because, elementary considerations of self-respect aside, I want Mr. Shermer to seriously consider endorsing my proof and not just tell me to fuck off, as he certainly would had I followed Gerdes "rules", especially as concerns the "alleged" and "fraudulently alleged" crap (he may tell me to fuck off anyway...

Retardo:

Quote:
The best thing Anders can manage is to make a fuss about the term "fraudulently" not having been included in the desired submittal text... Big fucking deal...

as if you had ever caught me lying? That's another of the lies I've caught you in

So Retardo gets caught telling the lie that It was required to use the phrase - fraudulently alleged:

Quote:
Retardo: I refused to idiotically refer to the mass graves as "alleged" let alone "fraudulently alleged"... I did this because, elementary considerations of self-respect aside, I want Mr. Shermer to seriously consider endorsing my proof and not just tell me to fuck off, as he certainly would had I followed Gerdes rules, especially as concerns the "alleged" and "fraudulently alleged" crap (he may tell me to fuck off anyway...

Then It admitted that It lied about being required to use the phrase - fraudulently alleged:

Quote:
Retardo: The best thing Anders can manage is to make a fuss about the term "fraudulently" not having been included in the desired submittal text... Big fucking deal.

Then It lied about being caught lying:

Quote:
Retardo: "Yet another" lie, as if you had ever caught me lying?

Then It told yet another lie:

Quote:
Retardo: That's another of the lies I've caught you in.

But that's not all. It also told yet another lie, by saying:

Quote:
Retardo: I refused to idiotically refer to the mass graves as "alleged"

But how did Retardo refer to the graves in Its posts?

Quote:
Proof that “alleged Bełżec grave # 28/28” contains the rem.

So Its two major pretexts for not complying with the rules were total bullshit as one of the pretexts It was not required to do and the other which It said it would / did refuse to do It did in fact do.

But that’s not all. There was another pretext that It used to not comply with the rules:

Quote:
Retardo: Mr. Shermer will accept no deadlines.
But what did It ask Shermer to do in Its posts?:

Quote:
Retardo: Michael Shermer is requested to, within 60 days from today, 1 March 2011, explicitly and legally certify that he endorses said posted proof.

What a fucking retard.

Retardo:

Quote:
Forget it. I don't give a fuck... you can stick that money up your ass... Gerdes will be free to invoke non-compliance... No money then? OK, so be it. I couldn't care less... My submission didn't comply with any of the posting rules that Gerdes sent me... If Gerdes wants to use my wording and/or procedure as a pretext to deny reward payment, that's OK with me... No, I didn't fully comply with the rules that Gerdes sent me... of course, Gerdes is going to make a big fuss about my not having followed his rules and thus not being entitled to the money even if Shermer should endorse my proof. And I couldn't care less.
It was as if It didn't want to be eligible for the reward money.

Poor Retardo, It was trying for some kind of moral victory and all It ended up doing was shooting Itself in the foot.

It’s an irrefutable fact that not one single fraudulently alleged huge mass grave “proof” ever submitted on Shermers forum has ever been endorsed by Shermer as meeting his own, skeptic magazine’s and the skeptics society’s standards of proof.

NOT ONE!

Isn't that right Retardo?

Old April 9th, 2011 #2602
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Nothing new here, just three more copy-and-paste "Anders" freakouts and two more copy-and-paste "Bill Wassner" freakouts from an error of nature by the name of Greg Gerdes.

27th reference to my post 2495 (76th reference to my post 2201).

Let's see how many more "Anders" and/or "Bill Wassner" freakouts the cowardly self-projecting creature (which goes on with its lame and silly emulation of my comments about its behavior, besides displaying its customary mendacity and/or paranoid hallucinations) will have before posting this simple statement:

"I'm Greg Gerdes and I post here as [insert name of chosen sockpuppet] because I'm only allowed to post under my own name in the Tard Corral of this forum."

Old April 10th, 2011 #2603
Anders
Banned

Just like I expected, Roberta had another of her cowardly copy-and-past freakouts.

Let's see how many more copy and paste freakouts the cowardly self-projecting creature (which goes on with her lame and silly emulation of my comments about her behavior, besides displaying her customary mendacity and/or paranoid hallucinations) will have before posting this simple statement:

"My name is Roberto Muehlenkamp and I am a mentally ill, homosexual transvestite who also goes by the name Roberta and I just can't get enough black dick in my dirty mouth. I also post on Shermers forum as Mathew Ellard and I post as The Warden on the codoh forum."

Roberta:

Quote:
The graves I can prove that contain the remains of over 19 people are ten Belzec graves and 4 Sobibór graves...

So here we have fourteen graves which together contain at least 15,977 bodies.

Liar. You haven't proven shit. (Other than you're a lying coward.)

It’s a historical fact that not one grave that contains so much as - 1 / 1,000 of 1 % - of the alleged buried bodies has ever been located / proven to exist at any of the four sites.

NOT ONE!

Quote:
THE 54 FRAUDULENTLY ALLEGED “HUGE MASS GRAVES”

According to Michael Shermer, the so-called “world’s foremost skeptic” and shamelessly self-proclaimed “historical scientist,” the remains of - 1.902 million bodies are buried at the following 4 very small, precisely known locations; broken down as follows:

Treblinka - 900,000

Belzec - 600,000

Sobibor - 250,000

Chelmno - 152,000

* Total - 1,902,000

And, according to the official / orthodox version of the story, which is endorsed by Shermer, the remains of those fraudulently alleged - 1.902 million bodies are buried in - 54 fraudulently alleged “huge mass graves.”

* Note: 1,902,000 bodies in 54 graves would equal an average of - 35,222 - in each alleged “huge mass grave.”

So the average fraudulently alleged "huge mass grave" would contain the remains of - 35,222 - bodies.

Yet Roberta admits that she can only "prove" - 15,977 - in a total of 14 graves!

That’s only 26 % of the fraudulently alleged “huge mass graves" and - LESS THAN 1 % - of the fraudulently alleged buried bodies!

But that's not all:

Roberta also admits that:

She can't prove that the other 23 fraudulently alleged "huge mass graves" of Belzec contain the remains of at least 19 bodies!

She can't prove that the other 6 fraudulently alleged "huge mass graves" of Sobibor contain the remains of at least 19 bodies!

She can't prove that the 5 fraudulently alleged "huge mass graves" of Chelmno contain the remains of at least 19 bodies!

She can't prove that the 6 fraudulently alleged "huge mass graves" of Treblinka contain the remains of at least 19 bodies!

And where are the other 1,886,023 bodies?

Huh Roberta?

Roberta:

Quote:
...Shermer eventually endorsing my submissions of proof

On what date will this endorsement take place Roberta?

There is one more fact that Roberta refuses to acknowledge:

It’s an irrefutable fact that not one single fraudulently alleged huge mass grave “proof” ever submitted on Shermers forum has ever been endorsed by Shermer as meeting his own, skeptic magazine’s and the skeptics society’s standards of proof.

NOT ONE!

Isn't that right Roberta?

Hey Roberta, who is the most prominent "skeptic" to endorse your "proofs?"

Now let's watch Roberta squirm and evade the simple questions with yet another copy and paste freak-out.

Old April 10th, 2011 #2604
Anders
Banned

Zdzislaw Lukaszkiewicz:

Quote:
During the work on the terrain, I found no mass graves.

Richard Krege:

Quote:
We found no indication that any mass graves ever existed.

Does Roberta agree with Lukaszkiewicz and Krege?

Does she acknowledge this historical fact:

Quote:
Not one single "huge mass grave" that contains the remains of so much as 19 bodies has ever been located / proven to exist at Treblinka.

Roberta:

Quote:
The graves I can prove that contain the remains of over 19 people are ten Belzec graves and 4 Sobibór graves.

Well there you have it folks, Roberta agrees with Lukaszkiewicz and Krege and admits the above mentioned historical fact about Treblinka.

She sure has come a long way, hasn't she?

Old April 14th, 2011 #2605
Bill Wassner

Retardo:

Quote:
The reward money being already available in some special account... Is that supposed to impress me?

Says Gerdes' squirming little bitch.

Isn't it fun watching the little bitch try to pretend that Its not kicking Itself for shooting Itself in the foot?

Hey Retardo, what's it like being Gerdes' bitch?

Retardo:

Quote:
So the following 14 threads are now up on the Skeptics Society Forum

So here's the countdown on all 14 of the little bitch's fraudulently alleged "huge mass graves."

Quote:
Belzec's fraudulently alleged "huge mass grave" # 3/3 rejection date:

April 29th

The other 9 Belzec fraudulently alleged "huge mass graves" rejection date:

April 30th

Sobibor's 4 fraudulently alleged "huge mass graves" rejection date:

May 3rd

What do you think Shermer is going to do?

Place your bets ladies and gentlemen!

Hey Retardo:

Has Shermer sent Gerdes an email endorsing any of your "proofs" yet?

A simple "YES" or "NO" will do, thanks.

YES or NO, Retardo?

Quote:
Gerdes:

So Nancy Boy, as of today, I have $14,000.00 in a special account that will be used to pay out any reward money for these 14 fraudulently alleged "huge mass graves", should you decide to bring your posts / threads into compliance of the Official N.A.F.H. - C.S.I. Challenge - Posting Rules. YOU HAVE UNTIL 12:00 MIDNIGHT, SAT. MARCH 5TH (U.S. MOUNTAIN TIME) to bring said posts into compliance. It's up to you Nancy Boy, if you want to be eligible for the reward money or not.

Please note Nancy Boy, if you chose not to bring your posts / threads into compliance and Shermer does endorse your "proofs" in full compliance with the Official N.A.F.H. - C.S.I. Challenge - Posting Rules, the reward money will still be available to anyone who subsequently uses your very own endorsed "proofs" that Shermer subsequently endorses in full compliance with said Official N.A.F.H. - C.S.I. Challenge - Posting Rules.

The money is there for the taking IF all Official N.A.F.H. - C.S.I. Challenge - Posting Rules are followed to the letter.

The choice is yours Nancy Boy if you want to be eligible for said $14,000.00.

Also, if you deny the fact that I have put $14,000.00 into a special account, you can bet me, dollar for dollar that I have not.

Do you want to make the bet Nancy Boy?

Just post on the VNN forum that you wish to bet me, dollar for dollar that I haven't and we can work out the particulars of the bet from there.

What do you say Nancy Boy?

Hey Retardo, are you going to accept Gerdes' bet?

What are you waiting for?

What are you so afraid of?

Old April 14th, 2011 #2606
Bill Wassner

Retardo:

Quote:
Of course I’m going to post in strict compliance with the NAFH rules, one thread for each grave and whatever else the rules require.

Yet MORE LIES from Roberto Muehlenkamp

Retardo:

Quote:
I refused to idiotically refer to the mass graves as "alleged" let alone "fraudulently alleged"... I did this because, elementary considerations of self-respect aside, I want Mr. Shermer to seriously consider endorsing my proof and not just tell me to fuck off, as he certainly would had I followed Gerdes "rules", especially as concerns the "alleged" and "fraudulently alleged" crap (he may tell me to fuck off anyway...

Retardo:

Quote:
The best thing Anders can manage is to make a fuss about the term "fraudulently" not having been included in the desired submittal text... Big fucking deal...

as if you had ever caught me lying? That's another of the lies I've caught you in

So Retardo gets caught telling the lie that It was required to use the phrase - fraudulently alleged:

Quote:
Retardo: I refused to idiotically refer to the mass graves as "alleged" let alone "fraudulently alleged"... I did this because, elementary considerations of self-respect aside, I want Mr. Shermer to seriously consider endorsing my proof and not just tell me to fuck off, as he certainly would had I followed Gerdes rules, especially as concerns the "alleged" and "fraudulently alleged" crap (he may tell me to fuck off anyway...

Then It admitted that It lied about being required to use the phrase - fraudulently alleged:

Quote:
Retardo: The best thing Anders can manage is to make a fuss about the term "fraudulently" not having been included in the desired submittal text... Big fucking deal.

Then It lied about being caught lying:

Quote:
Retardo: "Yet another" lie, as if you had ever caught me lying?

Then It told yet another lie:

Quote:
Retardo: That's another of the lies I've caught you in.

But that's not all. It also told yet another lie, by saying:

Quote:
Retardo: I refused to idiotically refer to the mass graves as "alleged"

But how did Retardo refer to the graves in Its posts?

Quote:
Proof that “alleged Bełżec grave # 28/28” contains the rem.

So Its two major pretexts for not complying with the rules were total bullshit as one of the pretexts It was not required to do and the other which It said it would / did refuse to do It did in fact do.

But that’s not all. There was another pretext that It used to not comply with the rules:

Quote:
Retardo: Mr. Shermer will accept no deadlines.
But what did It ask Shermer to do in Its posts?:

Quote:
Retardo: Michael Shermer is requested to, within 60 days from today, 1 March 2011, explicitly and legally certify that he endorses said posted proof.

What a fucking retard.

Retardo:

Quote:
Forget it. I don't give a fuck... you can stick that money up your ass... Gerdes will be free to invoke non-compliance... No money then? OK, so be it. I couldn't care less... My submission didn't comply with any of the posting rules that Gerdes sent me... If Gerdes wants to use my wording and/or procedure as a pretext to deny reward payment, that's OK with me... No, I didn't fully comply with the rules that Gerdes sent me... of course, Gerdes is going to make a big fuss about my not having followed his rules and thus not being entitled to the money even if Shermer should endorse my proof. And I couldn't care less.
It was as if It didn't want to be eligible for the reward money.

Poor Retardo, It was trying for some kind of moral victory and all It ended up doing was shooting Itself in the foot.

NOT ONE!

Isn't that right Retardo?

Old April 15th, 2011 #2607
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Still nothing new here, just two more copy-and-paste "Anders" freakouts and two more copy-and-paste "Bill Wassner" freakouts from an error of nature by the name of Greg Gerdes.

28th reference to my post 2495 (77th reference to my post 2201).

Let's see how many more "Anders" and/or "Bill Wassner" freakouts the cowardly self-projecting creature (which goes on with its lame and silly emulation of my comments about its behavior, besides displaying its customary mendacity and/or paranoid hallucinations) will have before posting this simple statement:

"I'm Greg Gerdes and I post here as [insert name of chosen sockpuppet] because I'm only allowed to post under my own name in the Tard Corral of this forum."

Last edited by Roberto Muehlenkamp; April 19th, 2011 at 06:18 AM.

Old April 15th, 2011 #2608
Bill Wassner

Retardo:

Quote:

So here's the countdown on all 14 of Retardo's "huge mass grave" proofs.

Quote:

April 29th

April 30th

May 3rd

Hey Retardo:

YES or NO, Retardo?

Old April 19th, 2011 #2609
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Still nothing new here, just one more of those "Bill Wassner" freakouts from an error of nature by the name of Greg Gerdes (who apparently thinks he'll get a banana if Mr. Shermer should consider it below his dignity to address anything related to that error of nature let alone do so until a deadline set by the chimp).

29th reference to my post 2495 (78th reference to my post 2201).

Old April 19th, 2011 #2610
Anders
Banned

Just like I expected, Roberta had another of her cowardly copy-and-past freakouts.

Let's see how many more copy and paste freakouts the cowardly self-projecting creature (which goes on with her lame and silly emulation of my comments about her behavior, besides displaying her customary mendacity and/or paranoid hallucinations) will have before posting this simple statement:

"My name is Roberto Muehlenkamp and I am a mentally ill, homosexual transvestite who also goes by the name Roberta and I just can't get enough black dick in my dirty mouth. I also post on Shermers forum as Mathew Ellard and I post as The Warden on the codoh forum."

Roberta:

Quote:
The graves I can prove that contain the remains of over 19 people are ten Belzec graves and 4 Sobibór graves...

It’s a historical fact that not one grave that contains so much as - 1 / 1,000 of 1 % - of the alleged buried bodies has ever been located / proven to exist at any of the four sites.

NOT ONE!

Quote:

According to Michael Shermer, the so-called “world’s foremost skeptic” and shamelessly self-proclaimed “historical scientist,” the remains of - 1.902 million bodies are buried at the following 4 very small, precisely known locations; broken down as follows:

Treblinka - 900,000

Belzec - 600,000

Sobibor - 250,000

Chelmno - 152,000

* Total - 1,902,000

And, according to the official / orthodox version of the story, which is endorsed by Shermer, the remains of those fraudulently alleged - 1.902 million bodies are buried in - 54 fraudulently alleged “huge mass graves.”

* Note: 1,902,000 bodies in 54 graves would equal an average of - 35,222 - in each alleged “huge mass grave.”

So the average fraudulently alleged "huge mass grave" would contain the remains of - 35,222 - bodies.

Yet Roberta admits that she can only "prove" - 15,977 - in a total of 14 graves!

That’s only 26 % of the fraudulently alleged “huge mass graves" and - LESS THAN 1 % - of the fraudulently alleged buried bodies!

But that's not all, Roberta also admits that:

She can't prove that the other 23 fraudulently alleged "huge mass graves" of Belzec contain the remains of at least 19 bodies!

She can't prove that the other 6 fraudulently alleged "huge mass graves" of Sobibor contain the remains of at least 19 bodies!

She can't prove that the 5 fraudulently alleged "huge mass graves" of Chelmno contain the remains of at least 19 bodies!

She can't prove that the 6 fraudulently alleged "huge mass graves" of Treblinka contain the remains of at least 19 bodies!

Huh Roberta?

Roberta:

Quote:

NOT ONE!

Now let's watch Roberta squirm and evade the simple questions with yet another copy and paste freak-out.

Old April 22nd, 2011 #2611
Bill Wassner

Retardo:

Quote:

Quote:

April 29th

April 30th

May 3rd

Hey Retardo:

YES or NO, Retardo?

Old April 26th, 2011 #2612
The Real Brian Laine
Banned

Thumbs down Greg Gerdes making fraudulent posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Laine View Post
Why would Roberto Muehlenkamp sabotage himself like that from the get go?

Is he retarded or what?

Roberto Muehlenkamp were you aware of the posting rules before you posted on Shermers forum?

YES or NO, Roberto Muehlenkamp?
Please note that all posts by "Brian Laine" are not actually by Brian Laine, but rather by Greg Gerdes, who established the fake "Brian Laine" account for the purpose of making false posts as Brian Laine.

He used to post under his own name, and now also posts as "Anders", "Bill Wassner" and probably others, in addition to the fake "Brian Laine" identity.

I've asked him to stop it in visitor messages on the "Brian Laine" page and using the private message function. He continues making posts as "Brian Laine" regardless.

Old April 26th, 2011 #2613
Anders
Banned

"My name is Roberto Muehlenkamp and I am a mentally ill, homosexual transvestite who also goes by the names Roberta, Brian, Mathew and others, and I just can't get enough black dick in my dirty mouth. I also post on this forum as The Real Brian Laine, I post on Shermers forum as Mathew Ellard and I post as The Warden on the codoh forum."

Roberta:

Quote:

NOT ONE!

Quote:

Treblinka - 900,000

Belzec - 600,000

Sobibor - 250,000

Chelmno - 152,000

* Total - 1,902,000

Huh Roberta?

Roberta:

Quote:

NOT ONE!

Old April 26th, 2011 #2614
Bill Wassner

Looks like Retardo is getting so worried about Shermer not endorsing his mass grave "proofs" that It's lost it completely.

Retardo:

Quote:

Quote:

April 29th

April 30th

May 3rd

Hey Retardo:

YES or NO, Retardo?

Old April 29th, 2011 #2615
Anders
Banned

Roberta:

Quote:
See you later, folks.

Look at the yellow egg sucking dog run away with her tail between her legs!

What a coward!

Roberta:

Quote:

NOT ONE!

Quote:

Treblinka - 900,000

Belzec - 600,000

Sobibor - 250,000

Chelmno - 152,000

* Total - 1,902,000

Huh Roberta?

Roberta:

Quote:

NOT ONE!

Old April 30th, 2011 #2616
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Finally, one interesting post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Brian Laine View Post
Please note that all posts by "Brian Laine" are not actually by Brian Laine, but rather by Greg Gerdes, who established the fake "Brian Laine" account for the purpose of making false posts as Brian Laine.

He used to post under his own name, and now also posts as "Anders", "Bill Wassner" and probably others, in addition to the fake "Brian Laine" identity.

I've asked him to stop it in visitor messages on the "Brian Laine" page and using the private message function. He continues making posts as "Brian Laine" regardless.
Apart from that, there's only more of the same old beaten trash – the usual hysterical "Anders" freakouts and "Bill Wassner" freakouts from an error of nature by the name of Greg Gerdes, who apparently thinks he'll get a banana if Mr. Shermer should consider it below his dignity to address anything related to that error of nature let alone do so until a deadline set by the chimp. Or maybe he's desperate because he won't get what he seems to yearn most for, which is the attention of Michael Shermer. If so, he should at least thank me for having tried to help him with this problem ...

30th reference to my post 2495 (79th reference to my post 2201).

Old April 30th, 2011 #2617
Bill Wassner

LOL!!! Look at Retardo - It doesn't even mention that Its first rejection date has come and gone! LOL!!!

Retardo:

Quote:

Quote:

April 29th

REJECTED!

(Hey Retardo: Who is the most prominent skeptic to endorse your so called "proof" of Belzec's fraudulently alleged "huge mass grave" # 3/3?)

April 30th

May 3rd

No banana for the chimp today!

What do you think Shermer is going to do with the other 13 "proofs?"

So Retardo is now 0 for 1.

(The poor thing is so hysterically upset Its thrashing around on the floor chewing Its carpet.)

Hey Retardo:

Isn't it true that that Shermer hasn't endorsed a single one of your so called "huge mass grave" proofs?

YES or NO Retardo?

How many bananas do you think Shermer will give you tomorrow monkey girl?

Old May 2nd, 2011 #2618
Bill Wassner

And no bananas at all for the chimp on Belzec.

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha!!!

Retardo is now 0 for 10.

What do you think Shermer is going to do with Retardo's last 4 "proofs?"

Quote:

April 29th - REJECTED!

April 30th - REJECTED!

Hey Retardo: Who is the most prominent skeptic to endorse your so called "proofs" of Belzec's fraudulently alleged "huge mass graves"?

(The poor thing is so hysterically upset that Its thrashing around on Its floor chewing Its carpet.)

May 3rd

Hey Retardo:

Isn't it true that that Shermer hasn't endorsed a single one of your so called "huge mass grave" proofs?

YES or NO Retardo?

Old May 2nd, 2011 #2619
Anders
Banned

Roberta:

Quote:
See you later, folks.

Look at the yellow egg sucking dog run away with her tail between her legs!

What a coward!

Roberta:

Quote:

NOT ONE!

Quote:

Treblinka - 900,000

Belzec - 600,000

Sobibor - 250,000

Chelmno - 152,000

* Total - 1,902,000

Huh Roberta?

Roberta:

Quote:

NOT ONE!

Oh, I almost forgot - Hey Roberta, how's it feel being Ohferten?

Ha!

Old May 4th, 2011 #2620
Bill Wassner

And no bananas at all for the chimp.

NOT ONE!

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha!!!

Quote:

April 29th - REJECTED!

April 30th - REJECTED!

May 3rd - REJECTED!

Retardo is now 0 for 14.

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha!!!

Hey Retardo:

YES or NO Retardo?

Hey Retardo: Who is the most prominent skeptic to endorse your so called "proofs" of Belzec's fraudulently alleged "huge mass graves"?

(The poor thing is so hysterically upset that Its thrashing around on Its floor chewing Its carpet.)

0 for 14.

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha!!!

Thread