VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 20th, 2013 #3401
Katy

Default Economy of Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
For newcomers and Bev who have not read this huge thread, here is Cyndi's poisoned water swindle that I refuted in a recent post. I wrote her the above letter over a year back. If you will analyze it with the assumption that she is a deliberate swindler, it makes much more sense.
It is one thing to lie through your teeth to avoid punishment. But Cindy's economy of truth for the purpose of saving someone (who tried to harm her) is a bit more noble.

The fact that there were giant fuel tanks in the area did lend credibility to the story she was told. It is therefore reasonable to assume that she believed the jet fuel contamination story and did not fabricate it. She told an honest lie.

Furthermore, from watching her interviews, speeches, courthouse testimony and jailhouse telephone conversations, she just doesn't strike me as sophisticated enough to concoct elaborate scams. She doesn't express herself too articulately. Her verbal fluency, word usage, sentence structure, and body language are not those of a shrewd, clever and quick-witted woman.

Winning is getting what you want, Donald. If you want Cindy's cooperation, then you must give her an incentive - not a diatribe with scatological references and religious sermons.

Katy

Old February 21st, 2013 #3402
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
For newcomers and Bev who have not read this huge thread
See, people can so easily go back through this thread and see that I have quoted and responded with appropriate commentary to many posts. Now, you can either hope they believe that I didn't bother reading whatever I was responding to and that I just amazingly hit on a combination of words that were germane to the quote, or you can stop lying and stop insulting the intelligence of the people reading the thread. Your choice.

Thank you for making it perfectly clear to all that you have no interest in Steele but would prefer to reignite the bickering and bitching after I stated quite clearly - twice - that I had no interest in contributing to your bitchfest.

Old February 21st, 2013 #3403
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Cyndi the Material Girl

My sweetie Bev mustn't think that I have forgotten about her. I have several reading suggestions on the thread that will enlighten her.

I just got in Steele's divorce file today and it proves that Cyndi was twice as bad a gold digger as was brought out in his trial. As soon as I can scan it will be posted on our website http://www.steelewentcrazy.org/steele/divorce . Steele's answer to Cyndi's complaint was quite a let down. It amounted to a single sentence besides a few legal formalities. It is clear from Cyndi's divorce petition that Steele had to hate her forever more. It clearly was a marriage of convenience when they reconciled.

Quote:
IN THE DISTRICT COURT OF THE FIRST JUDICIAL DISTRICT
OF THE STATE OF IDAHO
IN AND FOR THE COUNTY OF BONNER

CV-00-00688

Cyndi G. Steele,
Plaintiff
v.
Edgar James Steele

Defendant

9 June, 2000

ANSWER TO COMPLAINT FOR DIVORCE
24.Denied, but defendant does acknowledge the existence of irreconcilable differences as grounds for the divorce sought by plaintiff and believes that attempts at reconciliation are not practicable or in the best interest of the family.
This is a quick summary of Cyndi's divorce petition and overlooks many finer points. Keep in mind that the figures here should probably be doubled for inflation since 2000 for conversion to 2013 dollars.

The Steele's were married on 27 April, 1985. As best as I can determine, Cyndi never contributed a penny to the marriage. Steele adopted her toddler daughter Nicole from her previous marriage. He would come to regret that.

Cyndi expected Steele to be living back in California and offered to let him visit the children if he came to Idaho. He was to provide three days notice of his visit. If she approved, they could visit him in California for two weeks in the summer if he paid for all of their transportation. That was most Christian of her.

She wanted $1,425 per month for child support for Kelsey and Rex. They had been home schooled for the previous 3 1/2 years and she wanted $300 per month each to now send them to private school. She wanted him to pay for health insurance for all three children including the adopted daughter who was attending college. She wanted $1,000 per month alimony for a year. The Material Girl gave me a kick with this pearl:

Quote:
Defendant has the ability to meet his own needs while providing for the needs of the Plaintiff, with proceeds from his lucrative law practices and aforementioned financial accounts which are not accessible to Plaintiff.
It never occurred to Cyndi to get a job and work for a living. Steele was to pay for her shrink for an indefinite period until she could recover from the dissolution of the marriage. She had been seeing him for a year before that she filed for divorce and presumably Steele had paid for that. It would also be interesting to note whether Cyndi's shrink was a Jew.

She wanted them to exchange financial information each year to make sure that she was collecting as much loot as she should be. Steele was to give her the ranch and make all mortgage payments on it. It is currently for sale for almost $1 million. It included the following accessories which were necessary to run it.

Quote:
27. 1996 Flatbed trailer
28. 1996 Gooseneck trailer
29. 1981 Dumptruck
30. 1980 Backhoe
31. 1995 Morgan Horse Trailer
32. Kubota Tractor with all attachments
33. Riding Lawn Mower
34. Snow Blower and Snow Plow
35. Rock Picker
36. 4x4 Gator and Trailer for Gator
37. Doctor's Buggy
38. Log Splitter
39. Miscellaneous Tools
40. Small Equipment
41. Horses (30 at one time)
42. Saddles and Tack
The backhoe must be the one that Steele threatened to use to bury Fairfax if he didn't get the killing job done soon. It seems to me that he should have bought a push lawn mower. Then he could have lost that 100 pounds of weight without gastric bypass surgery. (7 stone to Bev) Below is the loot that Cyndi wanted beside the ranch.

Quote:
All of
6. 1996 Suburban
7. 1986 Mustang
9. 1984 Volkswagon and pay $1,500 for repairs
21. $8.789.34 CD at Pend Oreille Bank
23. $4993.15 in joint checking account
Quote:
half of
8. over $50,000 in gold and silver coins.
10. Charles Swab Account 125,000 shares of Greenstone Res Ltd (mining)
18. $78,242.88 retirement account at Panhandle State Bank
19. $78,004.66 retirement account at Security Pacific bank
20. $75,983.16 retirement account at First Security bank
20(sic) $44,422.99 CD and Pend Oreille Bank
21. $8,789.34 CD at Pend Oreille Bank
22. $25,688.21 Wells Fargo Pension plan
24. $3,745 income tax refund check for 1999
25. everything else
Steele was left with the shirt off his back as follows. Remember he was to get the other half of what Cyndi got half of. For vehicle ages remember that this was in 2000.

Quote:
1. 1995 Jeep
2. 1997 Cadillac
3. Jaguar
4. Ski-Doo SLW
5. 1998 Snowmobile Trailer
20. All of defendants clothing and personal effects.
Steele was to pay the following debts off as well as to pay Cyndi's attorney fees.

Quote:
Steele to pay these debts

2. Bank of American Visa Gold $31,380.38
3. Mastercard $5,362.74
During the pendency of the divorce, Steele was to pay Cyndi $1,000 per month. That is what he got for taking her in off the street with a baby girl and having her as a kept woman for 15 years. This divorce petition was eventually dismissed six months later but the hatred must have remained.

Cyndi used a female attorney in Spokane by the name of Norma F. Myers, P.J. . Is she a Jewish Princess? Inquiring minds want to know.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; February 21st, 2013 at 10:31 PM. Reason: typo

Old February 22nd, 2013 #3404
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Cooperating with the Enemy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katy View Post
It is one thing to lie through your teeth to avoid punishment. But Cindy's economy of truth for the purpose of saving someone (who tried to harm her) is a bit more noble.

The fact that there were giant fuel tanks in the area did lend credibility to the story she was told. It is therefore reasonable to assume that she believed the jet fuel contamination story and did not fabricate it. She told an honest lie.

Furthermore, from watching her interviews, speeches, courthouse testimony and jailhouse telephone conversations, she just doesn't strike me as sophisticated enough to concoct elaborate scams. She doesn't express herself too articulately. Her verbal fluency, word usage, sentence structure, and body language are not those of a shrewd, clever and quick-witted woman.

Winning is getting what you want, Donald. If you want Cindy's cooperation, then you must give her an incentive - not a diatribe with scatological references and religious sermons.

Katy
As you will see from my condensed divorce post, Cyndi was a cunning gold digger. She planned this divorce with premeditation when she caught her husband looking for women on www.match.com . The price of her cooperation is to ensure that Steele will rot in prison for life and she will live by swindling White Nationalists.

You are correct about Cyndi being less than an accomplished public speaker. She may be presently manipulated by her current lawyer Hoyt and may have been manipulated by her suspected Jewish Princess divorce lawyer. It makes no difference to me. She is an enemy agent either way for my purposes.

I did not come to this conclusion easily or quickly. There were 100 little proofs. First I thought that she was merely stupid enough to believe that her husband was framed. She knows that he wasn't but wants to suck every dime out of him. She gets her divorce in spades without having to pay her lawyer attorney fees. She even gets a pile of money and a new sugar daddy in the deal.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; February 23rd, 2013 at 12:00 PM. Reason: typo

Old February 22nd, 2013 #3405
America First

suspected Jewish Princess divorce lawyer
unquote
Prove it.

Why add that idea with out a scintilla of any proof.

That name "Myer" is a pioneer name in the mid West and West. I PM-ed you about that, but you post it any way.

Another thing, you are so arrogant. No matter what the facts are in this case you make me feel there is something not right about you.

You cause me to smell something, but I can't pin point yet.

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Old February 23rd, 2013 #3406
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Elementary Racial Science

Quote:
Originally Posted by America First View Post
suspected Jewish Princess divorce lawyer unquote Prove it.* Why add that idea with out a scintilla of any proof.** That name "Myer" is a pioneer name in the mid West and West. I PM-ed you about that, but you post it any way.** Another thing, you are so arrogant. No matter what the facts are in this case you make me feel there is something not right about you.* You cause me to smell something, but I can't pin point yet.
You shouldn't be posting here if you don't understand the fundamental principles of racial science. Get your first lesson at http://www.jwa.org/encyclopedia/article/myers-carmel . I said SUSPECTED Jewish Princess.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; February 23rd, 2013 at 11:55 AM. Reason: typo

Old February 23rd, 2013 #3407
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Taking Her Husband to the Cleaners

Cyndi planned to take her husband for everything but the shirt off his back. As far as I can determine, she never brought a penny into the marriage. Steele provided for her daughter which he adopted for at least 15 years. I guessed that the ranch was worth $500,000 in 2000. Steele was to get 20% of the loot, less all remaining ranch payments. That could well have left him with nothing. Cyndi also would have pocketed large amounts of the child support payments.

Steele was quite a Christian to kiss and make up. He should have lawyered her to death, taken away her children and left her homeless. It should have been easy to prove her an unfit mother since she had been seeing a shrink for a year before she tried to divorce him. I don't want to hear any more about this loyal wife. She is really a gold digger who can shame Madonna.

Cyndi's loot
Three vehicles
$12,000 alimony
$182,436 half of money+gold/silver
$13,782
$500,000 ranch
$708,218 total

Steele's loot
Three vehicles
$182,436 half of money+gold/silver
-$36,742 debts
unknown ranch debt
$145,694 total less ranch debt (may have been zero or negative remaining cash)

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; February 24th, 2013 at 04:41 PM. Reason: typo

Old February 24th, 2013 #3408
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Cunning Gold Digging Wife

The picture emerges of a cunning gold digging wife who knows all of the details of her husbands finances and is merely using the excuse that she caught him looking for women on www.match.com . She is under the guidance of a probable Jewish Princess lawyer by the name of Myers.

She tried to load her husband with $2,725 per month in alimony and child support in addition to the loot described above. Steele was more of a silver bug than a gold bug. I don't remember any of his rants about buying gold. In June, 2000 silver was about $5 per ounce. The over $50,000 in gold and silver coins would mean over 10,000 troy ounces of silver.

At the time of his arrest he had about 6,000 troy and had just sold 3,000 troy about three months before he was arrested. This is essentially all that he had ten years before. In was in the form of rounds (coins). My guess is that he sold off the 3,000 troy for cash to give money to Tatyana that his wife did not know about. He could have easily laid his hands on $55,000 from his many brokerage accounts but his wife could have found out about it.

Old February 26th, 2013 #3409
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Get Out the Vote

For newcomers on the thread, you can vote as to whether or not you think that Steele went crazy at http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=143526 . Before you do so read the uncontested steamy love letters that Steele wrote to his Ukrainian honey from his jail cell at
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=1376338#2518 .

We have well OVER 8,200 members on the forum and only 11 have voted so far. Of those over 45% believe that he was not framed.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; February 26th, 2013 at 09:46 PM. Reason: typo

Old February 26th, 2013 #3410
bubba

Quote:
For newcomers on the thread, you can vote as to whether or not you think that Steele went crazy at http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=143526 . Before you do so read the uncontested steamy love letters that Steele wrote to his Ukrainian honey from his jail cell at
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=1376338#2518 .

We have well OVER 8,200 members on the forum and only 11 have voted so far. Of those over 45% believe that he was not framed.

Wow.....You certainly are obsessed with Edgar Steele. How many years have you been posting on this thread? Do you know him personally? Did you feel slighted by him in some way? Or, is this some kind of weird obsession, sort of like a hopeless infatuation of somebody you wanted but couldn't find a way to express your perverted feelings/admiration for? So you hate him? I would be willing to bet that you have never have met/conversed with a white nationalist in person because your physical presence would not translate well. Whatever you are pretending to be, you are something else in real life. There is something major wrong with you.

Old February 26th, 2013 #3411
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Default Negro Begone

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubba View Post
Wow.....You certainly are obsessed with Edgar Steele. How many years have you been posting on this thread? Do you know him personally? Did you feel slighted by him in some way? Or, is this some kind of weird obsession, sort of like a hopeless infatuation of somebody you wanted but couldn't find a way to express your perverted feelings/admiration for? So you hate him? I would be willing to bet that you have never have met/conversed with a white nationalist in person because your physical presence would not translate well. Whatever you are pretending to be, you are something else in real life. There is something major wrong with you.
If Steele were out of prison, he would want to send you back to Africa. You need to be posting in the Nutzpah lounge or on the kiddie section of Stormfront. Your avatar is one that a Jew would use.

Old February 27th, 2013 #3412
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Ignored by the Judenpresse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
Do you know which are the papers most local to his prison? Have you looked in those for online obituaries? Or maybe in his kids' local paper?

This is worrying indeed, whichever side of the fence you're on. If he did/does have pneumonia, he is elderly and wasn't in the best of health and prison isn't renowned for being 4 star in its medical treatment.

edited to add: can you look up death certificates of people not related to you? I know you can in the UK but have no idea about the US. I would assume so.
As far as I can tell, the Judenpresse has totally ignored Steele since he was sentenced.
Local papers would have no interest in him since there are many other inmates there who have veen convicted of comparable crimes. His counselor still has not answered the phone again as of this morning.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; February 28th, 2013 at 02:18 PM. Reason: typo

Old February 27th, 2013 #3413
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
As far as I can tell, the Judenpresse has totally ignored Steele since he was sentenced.
Local papers would have no intereat in him since there are many other inmates there who have veen convicted of comparable crimes. His counselor still has not answered the phone again as of this morning.
By local papers, I meant the "In Memory" column. (do your papers do those? Births, deaths and marriages and sometimes birthdays/engagements, put in the paper by friends and family.)

I didn't mean articles on him, I meant a notice that he had died and giving funeral arrangements, that sort of thing.

Old February 27th, 2013 #3414
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Alive or Dead?

Quote:
By local papers, I meant the "In Memory" column. (do your papers do those? Births, deaths and marriages and sometimes birthdays/engagements, put in the paper by friends and family.)

I didn't mean articles on him, I meant a notice that he had died and giving funeral arrangements, that sort of thing.
The prison website shows him locked up. I would likely have found an obituary in his local fishwrap. My theory is that he is alive and something very strange is going on. His self professed gold digging wife is the number one suspect.

Old February 27th, 2013 #3415
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Ignored by the Judenpresse

Quote:
Do you know which are the papers most local to his prison? Have you looked in those for online obituaries? Or maybe in his kids' local paper?

This is worrying indeed, whichever side of the fence you're on. If he did/does have pneumonia, he is elderly and wasn't in the best of health and prison isn't renowned for being 4 star in its medical treatment.

edited to add: can you look up death certificates of people not related to you? I know you can in the UK but have no idea about the US. I would assume so.
Local papers would have no interest in him since there are many other inmates there who have been convicted of comparable crimes. His counselor still has not answered the phone again as of this morning.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; February 27th, 2013 at 02:37 PM. Reason: typo

Old February 27th, 2013 #3416
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
His counselor still has not answered the phone again as of this morning.

Old February 27th, 2013 #3417
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
The prison website shows him locked up. I would likely have found an obituary in his local fishwrap.
OK, yeah - you don't miss a word said about him so I think you're right for once.
Quote:
My theory is that he is alive and something very strange is going on.
Have you considered that he may just not want your "help"?

Quote:
His self professed gold digging wife is the number one suspect.
It's not "self professed" at all - it's your opinion.

Old February 27th, 2013 #3418
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH STEELE!!!!!!

CAN'T YOU TELL I'M THE ONLY ONE TRYING TO HELP HIM??????

Old February 27th, 2013 #3419
Bev
drinking tea

Old February 27th, 2013 #3420
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Crazy Men Wanting to be Sane

Quote:
OK, yeah - you don't miss a word said about him so I think you're right for once.

Have you considered that he may just not want your "help"?

It's not "self professed" at all - it's your opinion.
Steele's wife is a SELF PROFESSED gold digger which you would know if you had read the divorce petition that I posted. It is irrelevant whether Steele wants my help. He is too crazy to know that he needs new help. The help he is getting is to get a new trial. The classic definition of insanity is repeating the same act over and over again and expecting a different result. A new trial without an insanity defense will produce the same result.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; February 28th, 2013 at 02:40 PM. Reason: typo

Tags
edgar steele

Thread