VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 10th, 2019 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default Humboldt California

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-curtain.html

Marijuana mecca known as Murder Mountain: Former hippie commune behind California's Redwood curtain that has 'produced 60% of US weed' for decades became blighted by violence, disappearances and cold-blooded KILLINGS
Humboldt County, a mountainous rural outpost 270 miles north of San Francisco, produces more than 60 percent of the US marijuana supply
Counter-culture enthusiasts began flocking to the area in the 1970s and created an independent community and (illegal) industry based on weed farms
The peace and love values began to give way after a 'green rush' in the 1990s, when opportunists began arriving after the legalization of medical marijuana
The area attracts 'trimmigrants,' migrant workers who come to work on weed farms, and hundreds have disappeared over the past several decades
Humboldt County has been nicknamed Murder Mountain, the name of a new Netflix docuseries focusing on the 2013 death of trimmigrant Garret Rodriguez
The six-part series investigates Rodriguez's disappearance and death, interplay between law enforcement and vigilantes, and legal and illegal weed production

Last edited by Alex Linder; January 10th, 2019 at 05:25 PM.

Old January 10th, 2019 #2
Alex Linder
Administrator

Sheriff William Honsal, speaking in the series, describes the 4,000 square miles of jurisdiction with 15,000 illegal growers.

‘It is unbelievable,’ he says. ‘Greed has fueled this industry, and that greed will continue to push people into violence and to cutting their bottom line whenever they can. This is not the hippie marijuana industry anymore.

‘You are taking your life in your own hands if you go up to these areas and you work for one of these unpermitted growers.’

His words are echoed by one illegal grower, identified in the series only as Austin, who claims to have previously worked in Utah as a campaign manager and lobbyist.

‘Since arriving here, I’ve been shot at; I’ve been beaten; I’ve been kidnapped three times, had a gun shoved in my mouth, tied to a chair, kicked down a flight of stairs, hunted ruthlessly through town,’ he says.

Despite the dangers, however, he adds: ‘I don’t think I’ll ever leave. I love it here.’

Old January 10th, 2019 #3
Robbie Key

Daily Mail - a never ending supply of hot chicks on its front pages.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-Cheshire.html

Although it surprised me she was only 30. Wahmen mentality at its core. Married and it's in the middle of the winter, look at the guy behind here. Still. I've got to go out there like this for the cameras.

Last edited by Robbie Key; January 10th, 2019 at 06:35 PM.

Old January 10th, 2019 #4
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Key View Post
Daily Mail - a never ending supply of hot chicks on its front pages.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-Cheshire.html

Although it surprised me she was only 30. Wahmen mentality at its core. Married and it's in the middle of the winter, look at the guy behind here. Still. I've got to go out there like this for the cameras.
that's a hard thirty. at least she has no tats on her arms, i'll give her that. very nice outfit, well put together. her tits are tad large and vaguely off.

Old January 10th, 2019 #5
Robbie Key

She had a boobjob.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebri...eauty-12188402

I don't mind them, though.

I initially thought she was a very good-looking 40-year old.

Old January 10th, 2019 #6
Widener
WARFATHER

Default beauty is in the eye...

Who knows who or what she is. Up close and in person she could be a gook. You know how Mexican women dye their hair blonde, and they catch your eye, then you notice - "a s***!"

The large bosom gives me pause. I don't know what to make of it. There are some women naturally built within those parameters. Aren't there?

Last edited by Widener; January 10th, 2019 at 08:01 PM.

Old January 10th, 2019 #7
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Key View Post
She had a boobjob.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebri...eauty-12188402

I don't mind them, though.

I initially thought she was a very good-looking 40-year old.
i'd guess 45 at best, more like 48

Old January 10th, 2019 #8
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Widener View Post
Interestingly, to me, she looks, well, young enough. But I'm a septuagenarian.
the older you get, the harder it is to judge age. people look younger to you than they actually are. true for us 50somethings too

Old January 13th, 2019 #9
Alex Linder
Administrator

dammit, fred streed must really be dead. i was hoping he would comment on this, as he was a ranger more or less around these parts. i know he would if he were alive and saw it.

Old January 13th, 2019 #10
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
dammit, fred streed must really be dead. i was hoping he would comment on this, as he was a ranger more or less around these parts. i know he would if he were alive and saw it.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure Fred is dead. I called him on the phone and talked to him over a year ago. I suspected he might be dying and wanted to see if I could meet him in person before he did. It was an awkward phone call. I never asked him outright if he was dying and he never told me that he was, but somehow it felt pretty obvious. It was also probably obvious that I wanted to meet him in person before he died and equally obvious that he did not want to meet with me although he was very friendly during our call. I called him twice in the weeks after our initial call, but he did not answer or respond to my voicemails.

I guess "dammit" pretty well sums it up. I really liked that guy.

Thread