VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 13th, 2011 #1981
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry More Elephants in the Living Room

Steele is digging himself ever deeper in the hole. He squandered $120,000 of his supporters money on a worthless now disbarred lawyer and then whines about the poor defense that he offered. He would have been far better off to plea bargain with the lazy public defender drunkard.

He had every opportunity to testify that the speaker on the tape was not him. That would immediately have forced the authenticity of the tapes into question. As is was, Fairfax's testimony that they were authentic was unquestioned. Steele and Fairfax could have read the transcript of the tapes for the jury and let them decide if the tapes were authentic.

Cyndi and her daughter Kelsey testifying that it didn't sound like Steele on the recordings was not all that convincing. Kelsey complained about a train whistle that was not supposed to be on the recording. The prosecution promptly produced a train schedule that showed that a train went nearby the ranch several times a day. It agreed precisely with the time of the recording. This was highly damaging. This essentially authenticated the recordings in the minds of the jury.

Somebody is lying here:

Quote:
In direct testimony on the witness stand during the 1-½ day pretrial hearing on audiology experts, Mr. Walsh went still further and stated his certainty that the tapes had been “manufactured” and were wholly unreliable.
There have been NO reports that Walsh ever testified that the recordings were fakes. He has reportedly stated that there were something like 300 transients, whatever that means. If the recordings were edited a word at a time, there would have been far more than that. In other words it sounds like this was merely a snow job for the jury.

An expert who can blow $48,000 on a vacation to Tahiti does not impress me very much. Then Steele whines about trying to come up with $180,000 to try to fly him back for the trial. There are hundreds of people who could have done a competent job of analyzing these recordings so this business about Papcun is a red herring.

Steele doesn't explain for us why he cashed in several thousand ounces of silver just before he was arrested. That is the about the amount he claims that Fairfax stole.

I was hoping that he would explain why his supposed Russian bride scam investigation required 14,000 emails. It seems to me that 1,000 should have been more than enough to crack the case. He sent on average seven emails per hour of each working day for an entire year. No wonder he didn't always answer my emails. He couldn't find them in his Inbox.

He also didn't claim that the steamy love letters that he supposedly wrote to his Ukrainian girlfriend were fakes. My money says that his DNA is all over them. His lawyer never disputed their autheticity or that of the video testimony of Tatyana.

It is encouraging that a substantial portion of his brain power has either returned or was not damaged. Steele's undisputed behavior cannot be spun however. I see that the Famous But Incompetent was aware that Steele had gone crazy and used Fairfax to entrap him. This makes the entire prosecution subject to dismissal with prejudice.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; July 20th, 2011 at 01:54 AM. Reason: Fix Typo per America First

Old July 14th, 2011 #1982
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default Consider Ukranian "girlfriends... "

Long ago, I posted the experience of let's be kind and simply call him a "nerdy" acquaintance of mine. He had money and lived with his mother but wanted his own life. He went to Russia, established himself in a hotel, and set about interviewing prospective brides. He went home and corresponded with a few and decided on one whom he married. Shortly after she perfected Citizenship she disappeared from his "life." I don't blame her any more than I blame illegal aliens pouring through holes our enemies bore and we refuse to insist are plugged.

If, in fact, Ed was corresponding convincingly, would there not be a shadow of a doubt that he was working this for purposes in which he claimed to be engaged other than marriage albeit at the expense of a young woman wanting to work the system? That wouldn't endear him to female jurors now would it? If the correspondence exists it could not be denied.

Last edited by -JC; July 16th, 2011 at 08:12 AM.

Old July 14th, 2011 #1983
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Default Non-erasable memory chips

They do make memory chips designed for evidence gathering purposes that by design can only be recorded once.

Quote:
SD WORM

Write Once, Read Many, WORM, recording media
How does it work?

Write Once, Read-Many (WORM) technology from SanDisk is the best solution that ensures the evidence you collect cannot be deleted, over-written, or tampered with.

How do I use it?

You don't need any special training to use SD™WORM. Just insert one in any SD™WORM compatible camera or audio recorder, and record your evidence. When you're done, insert the card into your laptop or PC, and use your evidence. Don't worry about erasing it - it can't happen.

What do I need?

SanDisk's memory cards let you collect and record digital evidence just as you do today. Our Write-Once, Read-Many (WORM) technology combines the convenience of SD memory cards with the integrity of analog media, all with the longevity to last for one hundred years*.

http://www.sandisk.com/business-solutions/sd-worm/sd-worm-card

Old July 19th, 2011 #1984
-JC

Default Ed's latest: Sex, Lies & Audiotape (Part II)...

[From [email protected]]

Sex, Lies & Audiotape (Part II)
by Edgar J. Steele

Here Come de Fix

I had an inkling that the fix was in on the morning of the second day of the pretrial hearing concerning our forensic audiology eperts. The lead prosecutor, Assistant US Attorney Traci Whelan, was smiling, humming to herself and positively chirping happily to others before court convened. Never have I seen an attorney, least of all her, look so happy and confident going into a crucial hearing. Clearly, she knew what would be the court’s ruling, though experience should have told her she was losing on the issue of audiology experts and losing badly. She knew. How, do you suppose?

Of course, I already explained (Part I) how the judge later would rule (later that same day) that we could not put either of our audio experts on the witness stand during the trial.

A Work in Progress

My wife, after listening to the recordings several times on different occasions, also swears that they have “evolved” through time, with different wording in places. It seems that, each time someone noticed something blatantly wrong with the recordings, they then changed, apparently solving problems.

I knew that the recordings would be good when I first was told about them – of “Mission Impossible” quality, in fact. Even so, I was unprepared for what I heard as my Public Defender, Roger Peven, played them for me. Peven made it clear at the outset that he believed the recordings were genuine, and his conviction remains unshaken to this day, for all I know. I confess that Peven’s certitude shook me to the core, but nothing like the recordings themselves did.

Listening to the recordings was one of the most excruciating experiences of my life. I heard a voice that sounded like my own, saying some of the most outrageous things possible. At points, I heard familiar words and phrases that I often use. I even heard whole segments that I recalled saying in the past. Only later would I reflect upon how over the top was the total effect; how scripted it all sounded.
Hearing what seemed to be my voice discussing the deaths of my wife and her mother with this bumbling and oafish handyman, of all people, pushed me over the edge. I became violently ill upon returning to my cell. In retrospect, I now realize that I suffered what commonly is known as a nervous breakdown.

Evil Edgar

My Cyndi! My best friend and lover. My sweetheart. My Girl. How could it happen? For two weeks, I was in agony, pacing aimlessly in my cell, sick to the point of vomiting almost daily.

At the time, I had a world of respect for my public defender, Roger Peven, so his opinions carried a good deal of weight with me. He thought the recordings were real, so I had to consider the possibility that my personality had split under the pressure of four major surgeries in six months and all the drugs I had been taking at the time (more on this in a future installment I call “Evil Edgar”). After all, I did seem to have a great many blank spots in my memory, like a videotaped movie with whole scenes erased, seemingly at random. Could it be?

Meanwhile, I finally persuaded the jailhouse doctor to prescribe an anti-depressant for me. Increasing the dosage twice in the weeks to come seemed finally to bring me some relief. I was sleeping again.

Ceaselessly, as a dog with a bone, I replayed sections of those recordings in my head. The segment that bothered me the most was a brief monologue “I” delivered on the danger of Cyndi not dying and merely being turned into a paraplegic for whom I would be forced to care for. (Nonsense! I would be honored and pleased to care for her the rest of my life! I could no sooner walk away from her than voluntarily stop breathing air.)

“Don’t touch him,” I supposedly said on one recording, referring to Cyndi’s (nonexistent) boyfriend. Wait a minute, I thought, if she had a boyfriend (she never has), why wasn’t he the plot’s target, instead of my wife? I loved her enough to be jealous of her, but not enough to want her alive? Slowly, serious doubts began bubbling to the surface of my mind.

A Little Truth

Some parts of the recordings did ring true, such as my paying Fairfax $400 for two tires he had bought to replace what he damaged on my pickup. At trial, that $400 was portrayed as my down payment on the hit, though the Handyman Hit Man also claimed he already had been paid in silver bullion (yes, before the “down payment!”). Ask yourself why I would give him a $400 down payment if I already had paid him in full for the “hit,” $10,000 in silver bullion that Fairfax, at trial, finally was to admit that he himself took from its hidey-hole. Yet another hard-to-believe piece of the government’s case. A lie? “Obviously.”

Much of the recordings was foreign to me, though. Why, I asked myself, would I pay to have Cyndi’s mother killed? She never had been anything but good to the children and me. Besides, though I hate to say it because of the impact upon Cyndi, she already is dying and spends as much time in the hospital as she does at home (where she lives alone in another state). Clearly, she already doesn’t have long to live. Know that I regret the pain that saying this means for my Cyndi, but I feel it must be said. Of course, since Cyndi’s mother lives in another state, a plot also against her would confer legal jurisdiction on the Federal Government (the FBI).

Both recordings started with the same introduction by FBI Agent Sotka before he allegedly planted the recorder on Larry the Idahun Hit Man. And both recordings started precisely at “6:02 pm.” Odd, eh? Just coincidence, I am sure.

And, wouldn’t there have been small talk between Fairfax and Sotka at the start and end of those recordings (e.g. “Hello,” “got your tic tacs?” “Good luck,” “how did it go?” “Good bye.”)?

Also, though the prosecutor made a big thing about a train whistle heard that marked the passage of a train over two miles away every day at about 6:15 pm, she failed to draw the jury’s attention to the fact that the whistle appeared nine times on one of the recordings, but not at all on the other. Besides, though one can hear that train when standing in front of the house (or parked on the road out front), it is impossible to hear in the barn, where both recordings supposedly took place.

I was almost convinced after just one hearing of the two recordings. Meanwhile, Cyndi, who is much more familiar with my voice than I, required just one hearing to pronounce them both fakes, a fact withheld from me until after the trial, nearly a year later, when she and I finally were allowed to talk with each other about the case. It took me a long time to reach that conclusion, though I was certain of it during the first month or so after I was arrested.

Lies

The governments two faked recordings were the biggest lies told at the trial, Cyndi later was to write of differences within those recordings: “What I found odd is that there were distinct differences between non-plot subjects being discussed and the plot being discussed.

1. “Non-plot conversations: easier to hear, voice resembled my husband’s voice.”

2. “Plot conversations: much harder to hear, husband’s voice seems strange, different and odd to me… intonation was wrong… fluctuation in the voice was wrong… diction and pronunciation of words were wrong… sentences were off grammatically… ends of words were as if they were cut off or being dropped; Ed speaks clearer than that.”

Cyndi also noted that, “There were a lot of things that I had heard my husband say to (Larry Fairfax) many times in conversations about a work project that (Fairfax) was doing for us.” This time, however, those phrases popped up appended to plot details supposedly under discussion between Fairfax and myself.

Cyndi also later would write that, “there were a lot of things that seemed like they were out of other conversations that my husband had in his office or our bedroom.” Such as, “Following Ed’s aortic aneurysm in Nov. 2009, he spoke a lot about never wanting to end up in a vegetative state or a paraplegic and that he would rather be dead than for his children or I left to take care of him.”

More Lies

The discussion between Cyndi and FBI Agent Sotka following the playing of the recordings was especially revealing: “When I tried to tell the FBI agents that I didn’t trust these tapes and they didn’t prove anything to me, Agent Sotka only became argumentative, defensive and went to great lengths to try to convince me that I was wrong and how they wouldn’t lie. Sotka didn’t want to hear my opinion of the tapes. He made it very clear that he didn’t want to hear anything other than what they wanted me to say.”

At this meeting, Cyndi was shown a document verifying the recordings “were authentic and not altered.” Interestingly, during a court hearing several months later, the government was to claim that it had not yet had an opportunity to analyze the recordings in response to our “surprise” claim that they were false.

Sotka’s big admission at trial: During his testimony, FBI Agent Sotka for the first time admitted that, after downloading (copying) the recordings to a computer, he made second-generation CD copies, he destroyed the originals, after they allegedly had been made, so that only Agent Sotka ever heard the originals. Yes, you heard that right. Sotka admitted under oath to being the only person who ever had heard the original recordings, after which he destroyed them. This finally came out because Sotka was unable to produce the original mini discs at trial, as demanded by our subpoena. They had been erased, he was finally forced to admit.

Still More Lies

Sotka stalled for ten days, until June 21, when he finally agreed to let Cyndi hear the recordings. Even then, however, Sotka would claim the third recording (of conversations during my arrest of June 11) was “not yet ready.” They never have let Cyndi hear that third recording, nor me, either, nor was it played at trial. What was needed to get it ready, do you suppose? The same “processing” that required them to keep Cyndi away from the first two recordings for ten days?

Reportedly, it has now slipped out that the third recording has a one-hour gap, which is why, I suppose, released just a transcript of that recording, transcript not yet provided to Cyndi or to me. Just coincidence, I am sure, that the third recording would prove both FBI Agent Sotka and ISP Trooper Spike in their (evidentially improper) testimony about my reaction to their lies to me about the deaths of both Cyndi and her mother. At the end of that tens days, during which Cyndi was prevented from hearing the recordings ( I wasn’t to be allowed to her them for another two months), the pipe bomb was discovered on our car.

When finally allowed to listen to the first two recordings, Cyndi plainly heard the word “bomb,” but not the word “car,” which was to appear, as if by magic, sometime later. Sotka told Cyndi he had listened to the two conversations as they were being recorded (yet another lie, it turned out), even taking notes, but somehow missed mention of any “bomb.” Sotka later was to testify that he listened to the recordings twice before he destroyed the originals. Of course, if he had heard “bomb,” then he would have had to warn Cyndi, which Sotka never did. After she drove back from Oregon? Nor did Sotka’s supervisor or AUSA Whelan, who listened to the June 9th recording (the recording that now has the word “bomb”) the very next morning (June 10th), warn Cyndi. Or, perhaps “bomb” was never on the original tapes at all. It seems that both Assistant US Attorneys Whelan and Hawes, not to mention their boss and any member of FBI and Justice Department employees, would have heard “bomb” on the recordings if it was there early on… doesn’t it?

Cyndi drove around for a week (from June 9th to the 15th), through three different states, before the bomb’s discovery. When do you suppose the bomb was added to her car? Could it have been after the word “bomb” was added to the tape? After I was arrested? Just asking.

The Sex

In a truly bizarre development, one month later FBI Agent Sotka was to admit to my wife that he “liked” her. Make of that what you will. I’m not sure what Sotka meant, but I don’t think I like it.

No, that wasn’t the “sex” promised by the title, but you have heard just some of the many, many lies that FBI Agent Sotka told in this case. I admit that I adapted the title of this chapter from a mediocre movie of several years ago, but there is sex to come (so to speak), when I tell you about all my Ukrainian “girlfriends” (over 100 of them)… (I suppose you could call that lots of sex, since every single one of these young ladies is drop-dead gorgeous).

Keep in mind those world-class experts we retained to examine the recordings for authenticity; the forensic audiology experts who both independently found the recordings to be packed with indications of dubbing, splicing and editing. That is the single most critical fact in the case, a fact that the judge refused to allow us to get before the jury. The omission led to my conviction.

Previous: Sex, Lies & Audiotape (Part I)
Next: Who? Why?

Copyright ©2011,Edgar J. Steele
Forward as you wish. Permission is granted to circulate this article
and its related audio file among private individuals and groups,
post on all Internet sites and publish in full in all not-for-profit
publications. Contact author for all other rights, which are reserved.

Last edited by -JC; July 19th, 2011 at 08:26 AM.

Old July 19th, 2011 #1985
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Spin Doctor

Steele continues to dig himself deeper into a hole. There are literallly hundreds of audio experts in the country and Steele whines as if Papcun was the only one in the world. His poor audio expert had already scheduled a $48,000 vacation in Tahiti that could potentially conflict with the trial. Any fool who would blow that kind of money on a vacation is not much of an expert. I say that this is a lie. A vacation for two there shouldn't have cost $4,800.

He has no one to blame but himself for the way he was treated. He should have fired his worthless public defender and taken over the case himself. They would have had to give him copies of the recordings and access to a player.

Why didn't he testify for the jury? Why didn't he explain why he told his son Rex that was worried about the FBI finding his doll for his Ukrainian girlfriend during their search of his ranchhouse and leaving it out for Cyndi to find. Why didn't he explain why he had written 14,000 emails to his Ukrainian girlfriends? They would have sympathized with him for having to write seven of them per working hour for an entire year.

All of this was because Steele was helping a guy from Illinois who was swindled out of $4,000 on a Russian bride scam. Steele's invested $200,000 worth of his time in 2,000 hours on a $4,000 bride scam. What a philanthropist! The country is going to hell in a handbasket and he worries about an old fool getting cheated out of $4,000!

The jury would have liked to know why he sold several thousand ounces of silver at $18 per ounce and what he did with the money. They would have liked to know why he sold it so low when it was going to go to nearly $50. They would have understood that it was a mere coincidence that this was the same amount of silver that Fairfax supposedly stole. Lastly he could have explained the steamy love letters that he wrote from jail to Tatiyana Loganova. Finally, the dog ate his homework.

The other scenario is so simple. After his aorta surgery, he was crazy as a shithouse rat and did essentially what the government says that he did. The government had to have known this and used that to entrap him. It is not their job to prove him sane. It is his job to prove that he was crazy.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; July 19th, 2011 at 09:16 AM. Reason: typo

Old July 19th, 2011 #1986
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Splicing Tapes

BTW, Steele is embarrassing himself. Tapes haven't been spliced in 40 years. Electronic editing has been used since. Further there were no tapes here. This was some kind of digital recording.

Old July 19th, 2011 #1987
-JC

Default Post anything with a positive spin and, within minutes, he's on it...

This message is hidden because Donald E. Pauley is on your ignore list.

Old July 19th, 2011 #1988
John Liberty

Quote:
BTW, Steele is embarrassing himself. Tapes haven't been spliced in 40 years. Electronic editing has been used since. Further there were no tapes here. This was some kind of digital recording. By Don
What a piece of crap you are, still harping on why Steele is guilty months after the kangaroo court trial. Ed posts a story and you come on like clockwork to refute it. What is the purpose now? The only thing I can think of is a desire to try and continue to demean Steele's reputation.

Only a ADL troll would keep at it so long, real WN's would take Ed's word for it and support Ed's side of the story, not cheer lead the opposition, (especially since Ed is now an incarcerated martyr for the cause). Now that Ed has proved he is of sound mind with his new postings your not using your old "Ed is crazy" rhetoric anymore. (Your previous standard all through the thread).

Everyone knows that if you openly tell the truth about the chosen, you put yourself at risk. Ed should be commended for speaking the truth, not heckled by a professional troll.

Side note, The same team put Bobby Fisher in jail (for playing chess as the excuse).

Quote:
when I tell you about all my Ukrainian “girlfriends” (over 100 of them)… (I suppose you could call that lots of sex, since every single one of these young ladies is drop-dead gorgeous). By Ed Steele
Looks like we will be hearing about Ed's "steamy Ukranian girlfriends" next. I expect Don to call Ed's side of the story bogus and to fully support the "official girlfriend story" (courtesy of the ADL).

Old July 19th, 2011 #1989
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Fools

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Liberty View Post
What a piece of crap you are, still harping on why Steele is guilty months after the kangaroo court trial. Ed posts a story and you come on like clockwork to refute it. What is the purpose now? The only thing I can think of is a desire to try and continue to demean Steele's reputation.

Only a ADL troll would keep at it so long, real WN's would take Ed's word for it and support Ed's side of the story, not cheer lead the opposition, (especially since Ed is now an incarcerated martyr for the cause). Now that Ed has proved he is of sound mind with his new postings your not using your old "Ed is crazy" rhetoric anymore. (Your previous standard all through the thread).

Everyone knows that if you openly tell the truth about the chosen, you put yourself at risk. Ed should be commended for speaking the truth, not heckled by a professional troll.

Side note, The same team put Bobby Fisher in jail (for playing chess as the excuse).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-D7APJ4dr78

Looks like we will be hearing about Ed's "steamy Ukranian girlfriends" next. I expect Don to call Ed's side of the story bogus and to fully support the "official girlfriend story" (courtesy of the ADL).
You are the fool and troublemaker here. Perhaps you don't know that Bobby Fisher was a full blooded Jew. You no doubt approved of Robert Mathews robbing banks and David Lane making a martyr out of the obnoxious Jew Alan Berg. People like you give these types a good name.

Steele is quite an embarrassment to White Nationalism for getting himself in this mess. He had an excuse. You do not.

Old July 19th, 2011 #1990
Contumacyman

Ok, now Ed has confirmed that Sotka "erased" the original minidisk after downloading it to his PC, 2 days later. One scenario that is NOT UNREASONABLE to suppose, would be that Sotka gave the original minidisk to either a) pals within the ADL, or b) ADL-friendly pals within the FBI, who then proceeded to generate a similar minidisk (same model number) with the incriminating verbage edited in professionally - then, these ADL-type operatives gave the NEW AND IMPROVED minidisk to Sotka, telling him it was the original (wink, wink), and then they destroyed the true original. Sotka then downloads this new and improved minidisk to his PC, and erases it, giving him the thinnest slither of "truth" to his statements he made on the stand.

No one can prove this scenario unless one or more of the parties involved got a tange of concious and confessed (don't hold your breath!). But, all the jury has to have is a reasonable doubt, and, no one can say this scenario is beyond reason to suppose could have happened. The ONLY way to kick this scenario to the "beyond reasonable doubt", would be for the FBI to cough up the ORIGINAL minidisk and recording device, and, demonstrate that the sound file on the original is identical to that on Sotka's PC, and, that the original minidisk was in fact created by that original device in one setting without stopping or any gaps whatsever (this can be done, MAYBE, with super sophisticated electronic equipment that would analize the pits and lands that make up the original). So, the only way to dismiss this alternate scenario as "beyond reasonable doubt" would be for the FBI to do what it ought to have done as a part of thier JOB - preserve the original device and media, tag them, bag them, lock them up, and establish an irrefutable chain of custody (by independent personel in evidence handling).

What happened here, in lieu of a genuine trial, was a SHOW TRIAL making a mockery of our western tradition of a fair trial. The folks on this thread who refuse to see the importance of the "best evidence" with regards to the original device and media, are small minded and prejudiced, and are simply unable to admit that a travesty of "justice" took place here by the FBI, the court, the prosecutors, the press, and others (some on this thread) against an outspoken pro-white pundit who was denied his right to a fair trial.

Old July 20th, 2011 #1991
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Model Number Missing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contumacyman View Post
Ok, now Ed has confirmed that Sotka "erased" the original minidisk after downloading it to his PC, 2 days later. One scenario that is NOT UNREASONABLE to suppose, would be that Sotka gave the original minidisk to either a) pals within the ADL, or b) ADL-friendly pals within the FBI, who then proceeded to generate a similar minidisk (same model number) with the incriminating verbage edited in professionally - then, these ADL-type operatives gave the NEW AND IMPROVED minidisk to Sotka, telling him it was the original (wink, wink), and then they destroyed the true original. Sotka then downloads this new and improved minidisk to his PC, and erases it, giving him the thinnest slither of "truth" to his statements he made on the stand.

No one can prove this scenario unless one or more of the parties involved got a tange of concious and confessed (don't hold your breath!). But, all the jury has to have is a reasonable doubt, and, no one can say this scenario is beyond reason to suppose could have happened. The ONLY way to kick this scenario to the "beyond reasonable doubt", would be for the FBI to cough up the ORIGINAL minidisk and recording device, and, demonstrate that the sound file on the original is identical to that on Sotka's PC, and, that the original minidisk was in fact created by that original device in one setting without stopping or any gaps whatsever (this can be done, MAYBE, with super sophisticated electronic equipment that would analize the pits and lands that make up the original). So, the only way to dismiss this alternate scenario as "beyond reasonable doubt" would be for the FBI to do what it ought to have done as a part of thier JOB - preserve the original device and media, tag them, bag them, lock them up, and establish an irrefutable chain of custody (by independent personel in evidence handling).

What happened here, in lieu of a genuine trial, was a SHOW TRIAL making a mockery of our western tradition of a fair trial. The folks on this thread who refuse to see the importance of the "best evidence" with regards to the original device and media, are small minded and prejudiced, and are simply unable to admit that a travesty of "justice" took place here by the FBI, the court, the prosecutors, the press, and others (some on this thread) against an outspoken pro-white pundit who was denied his right to a fair trial.
While all of your points are well made, they are pure speculation. We don't know the make and model of the recorder, the chain of custody, the quality of the the recordings, the transcript of the recordings and their length. I think it impossible for the FBI to justify the risk of forging the recording and the large number of people who would have had to know about it. That is $100,000 worth of editing by one of the best audio labs in the country. Fairfax is too stupid to be good enough of a liar to narrate the forged tape.

If they were going to frame Steele, they would have planted a pound of junk cocaine in the trunk of his SUV. It would have been impossible to prove that it happened.

Old July 20th, 2011 #1992
Hadding

Quote:
real WN's would take Ed's word for it and support Ed's side of the story,
So in other words, the story itself doesn't have to make sense?

Quote:
Everyone knows that if you openly tell the truth about the chosen, you put yourself at risk.
Not that much. If you have a business and are very prominent as a critic of Jewish interests, they will try to hurt your business, but it's legal for them to do that. You might also miss out on a promotion at work or not get your contract renewed. Those are the kinds of dangers from "telling the truth about the Chosen" that I think are very real.

In the extraordinary case of Ernst Zundel, they dragged him through years of litigation, not just to punish him personally or to ruin him financially, but in a failed attempt to establish that what he had said was officially considered false and not allowed to be said. When that didn't work, his house was set on fire (probably by JDL types, who have made no bones about feeling entitled to break the law). There was nothing subtle or "Mission Impossible" about the Jewish response to Ernst Zundel.

Given the whole Rube-Goldberg manner in which this frameup of Ed Steele was supposedly done, and the great risk involved, I just don't see how Ed Steele could be so important. His book about Jewish involvement in trafficking women is very old news, like almost everything that he discusses.

And then, if you are going to make it a Jewish conspiracy, you have the problem, what about the FBI agents? Are they all Jews or conscious dishonest participants in a Jewish conspiracy?

Rockwell said in This Time the World that the vast majority of people doing the Jews' work for them are sincere and believe in what they are doing. They are just following procedures. There was a kind of conspiracy to get Rockwell locked up in a nuthouse, but Rockwell understood that most of the people in the system were not his enemy and that he should not treat them as such. They may have heard some propaganda about him, but he could demonstrate through personal contact that it was not true.

I imagine that the FBI gets a big dose of Jewish propaganda, and there may even be some bad apples or infiltrators in the FBI, but don't you think that for the most part the employees of the FBI are just doing a job? I just heard one of Dr. Pierce's old ADVs in which he mentioned that the FBI had warned Bill Clinton that the Israeli government was recording his conversations with Monica Lewinsky. Do you think the FBI would have warned Bill Clinton about the Israelis if they were completely in the Jews' pocket?

Last edited by Hadding; July 20th, 2011 at 08:10 PM.

Old July 21st, 2011 #1993
Karl LaForce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
So in other words, the story itself doesn't have to make sense?

Not that much. If you have a business and are very prominent as a critic of Jewish interests, they will try to hurt your business, but it's legal for them to do that. You might also miss out on a promotion at work or not get your contract renewed. Those are the kinds of dangers from "telling the truth about the Chosen" that I think are very real.

In the extraordinary case of Ernst Zundel, they dragged him through years of litigation, not just to punish him personally or to ruin him financially, but in a failed attempt to establish that what he had said was officially considered false and not allowed to be said. When that didn't work, his house was set on fire (probably by JDL types, who have made no bones about feeling entitled to break the law). There was nothing subtle or "Mission Impossible" about the Jewish response to Ernst Zundel.

Given the whole Rube-Goldberg manner in which this frameup of Ed Steele was supposedly done, and the great risk involved, I just don't see how Ed Steele could be so important. His book about Jewish involvement in trafficking women is very old news, like almost everything that he discusses.

And then, if you are going to make it a Jewish conspiracy, you have the problem, what about the FBI agents? Are they all Jews or conscious dishonest participants in a Jewish conspiracy?

Rockwell said in This Time the World that the vast majority of people doing the Jews' work for them are sincere and believe in what they are doing. They are just following procedures. There was a kind of conspiracy to get Rockwell locked up in a nuthouse, but Rockwell understood that most of the people in the system were not his enemy and that he should not treat them as such. They may have heard some propaganda about him, but he could demonstrate through personal contact that it was not true.

I imagine that the FBI gets a big dose of Jewish propaganda, and there may even be some bad apples or infiltrators in the FBI, but don't you think that for the most part the employees of the FBI are just doing a job? I just heard one of Dr. Pierce's old ADVs in which he mentioned that the FBI had warned Bill Clinton that the Israeli government was recording his conversations with Monica Lewinsky. Do you think the FBI would have warned Bill Clinton about the Israelis if they were completely in the Jews' pocket?
Maybe just about everyone has seen the elaborate hand made children’s toys where balls fall from the top, go through a series of ramps, slides, holes and wheels, and then finally collect at the bottom of the game in different containers. The toy is somewhat complex, and was designed to be used on a level surface. A slight inclination to the left or right will cause the toy to produce very different results than when it is on a level surface. The justice system is analogous to that toy. The jews have tilted it in their favor, and it produces results in their favor.

A federal prosecutor knows that convicting racists is good for her career. FBI agents know that investigating racists is politically safe. Opportunistic shit bags like Larry Fairfax know that the feds will be inclined to believe almost any story that implicates a racist. Add in the “pro-bono” “help” from the ADL and SPLC and the chances of a racist getting a fair trial are slim to none, with slim being on vacation in Bora Bora.

When is the last time jailhouse conversations between a man and his family were immediately available to the public to listen to? When is the last time that a pipe bomber caught red handed goes nearly scot-free. When is the last time that a man was convicted of a conspiracy to kill his wife over the strenuous objections of that same “victim”. When is the last time that a suspected murderer had his assets frozen before trial even though there was no claim that the assets were ill gotten gain?

His whole thing smells Talmudic to me; IE smells like shit.

Old July 21st, 2011 #1994
Hadding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl LaForce View Post
Opportunistic shit bags like Larry Fairfax know that the feds will be inclined to believe almost any story that implicates a racist.
Bullshit. Any story might be given credence initially but if the facts don't support it, it won't hold up.

You make a lot of claims and innuendos without specific facts to support them.

You people should read Rockwell's This Time the World to get your feet on the ground and stop acting like panicked chickens.

Here is the secret which is worth life itself to my fellow battlers for America and the White Race when the enemy attempts to lock you up and shut you up as a lunatic: MOST OF THE PEOPLE YOU FACE WILL BE SINCERE, EVEN IF MISGUIDED. The jews cannot afford to let everybody in on what they are trying to do.... [p. 176]

The assumption that "ZOG" is going to railroad anybody that runs athwart of the Jewish agenda is -- need I say it? -- self-defeating. It really is convenient for the Jews to have their enemies think this way, because it becomes a self-fulfilling expectation, when you greet the police with gunshots, that they have come to kill you. That way the accusation against you never has to be examined.

Last edited by Hadding; July 22nd, 2011 at 01:20 AM.

Old July 21st, 2011 #1995
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Rockwell's Book Online

Quote:
Bullshit. Any story might be given credence initially but if the facts don't support it, it won't hold up.

You people should read Rockwell's This Time the World to get your feet on the ground and stop acting like panicked chickens.

Here is the secret which is worth life itself to my fellow battlers for America and the White Race when the enemy attempts to lock you up and shut you up as a lunatic: MOST OF THE PEOPLE YOU FACE WILL BE SINCERE, EVEN IF MISGUIDED. The jews cannot afford to let everybody in on what they are trying to do.... [p. 176]

The assumption that "ZOG" is going to railroad anybody that runs athwart of the Jewish agenda is -- need I say it? -- self-defeating. It really is convenient for the Jews to have their enemies think this way, because it becomes a self-fulfilling expectation, when you greet the police with gunshots, that they have come to kill you. That way they never have to explain their case.
Rockwell's Book "This Time the World" is found at http://www.jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Boo..._the_World.pdf .

Old July 21st, 2011 #1996
Karl LaForce

Default My mistake...Just my fear of ZOG running wild.

Quote:
My mistake...
-Jailhouse conversations between the defendant and family were not made available to the public virtually as soon as they were recorded.
-A pipe bomber did not get just a slap on the wrist.
-A man was not convicted over the objections of the alleged victim.
-The defendant did not have his assets seized with no legal justification.
None of that happened. Just my fear of ZOG running wild.

Old July 22nd, 2011 #1997
Hadding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl LaForce View Post
My mistake...
-Jailhouse conversations between the defendant and family were not made available to the public virtually as soon as they were recorded.
-A pipe bomber did not get just a slap on the wrist.
-A man was not convicted over the objections of the alleged victim.
-The defendant did not have his assets seized with no legal justification.
None of that happened. Just my fear of ZOG running wild.
Yes, you are a silly twit.

For one thing, it is ridiculous to suggest that what the victim in a criminal trial says should produce acquittal when the victim's testimony is not needed to prove the case. A felony prosecution is not a private matter between two people.

I researched the death of George Lincoln Rockwell a few months back. There has been a widespread belief, encouraged and embraced by the ZOG-will-railroad-you crowd, that the killer Patsalos had gotten lenient treatment. I thought being released after 7 years on a first-degree murder conviction was pretty damned lenient, but I found out that when the jury only recommends a 20-year sentence, it's what you would expect. The prosecutor had asked for death, and the judge couldn't impose a harsher sentence than the jury recommended. After that, the prison system treated Patsalos like everybody else. The Commonwealth of Virginia did everything completely according to the book. Despite what people want to believe, there was no conspiracy to go soft on Rockwell's killer so far as the Commonwealth of Virginia was concerned.

So, I am not going to assume, without being well informed about standard procedures, that anything that the Feds did in the Steele case is extraordinary.

You'd have to show me that it was done differently in other cases where the defendant faced the same charges.

Last edited by Hadding; July 22nd, 2011 at 01:40 AM.

Old July 22nd, 2011 #1998
Karl LaForce

Hadding,
I am a silly twit? You did not refute a single thing I said.

The opinion of the “victim” in a conspiracy case is important, because the government is claiming that there was a crime committed by planning a crime. Nothing actually happened except for the actions of their informant. The government is protecting the “victim” from someone she does not want protection from. That is not a normal state of affairs. I think Thomas Jefferson would be asking WTF.

I do not know whether Steel is guilty or not. You on the other hand seem to be very committed to the Steele is guilty cause. You keep bringing up Commander Rockwell and his murder case, and I fail to see the direct relevance to the Steele case.

I am a silly twit? You know, you just might not be as smart and all knowing as you think you are.

Last edited by Karl LaForce; July 22nd, 2011 at 09:27 AM. Reason: Raising the tone of WNism

Old July 22nd, 2011 #1999
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Default Seeing is Disbelieving (Revised)

Seeing is Disbelieving
(Revised July 21, 2011)
by Edgar J. Steele
June 18, 2011
There are things in life that defy belief. Seeing them often is enough to set one on a path toward seeing unbelievable things at every turn. Seeing is disbelieving? Hmm…
The Red Queen of Alice in Wonderland Fame remarked that she often believed in impossible things; as many as six of them, all just before lunch, too.
A great many more people now are willing to disbelieve in the inherent justice of the American Justice System. They watched a jury in Boise convict me of four Federal felonies.
Sigh. Where do I begin?

You Could Be Next
This story will take some time and require several installments. If you have yet to hear anything about it, you will not believe it. You may not believe it, anyway. I do, however. I am living it. All too easily, you could be next.
I was convicted of hatching a plot to kill my wife, for which I allegedly hired an oafish Idaho handyman as a hit man. Already, something may not sound quite right to you.
A Case in Search of a Motive
Why did I want Cyndi, my wife of 25 years dead? I never have quite heard a reason that makes sense. First, Cyndi was told by the FBI that the motive was life insurance, but then they learned that both of us cancelled our policies years ago. Then, the FBI told her that the motive was my jealousy over her (nonexistent) boyfriend. Cyndi quashed that by demanding that the FBI produce photos they said they had; of course, there were none. They had told her another of what was to become a truly incredible number of lies in their haste to put me away.
Finally, the government settled upon a case I was investigating as motive, because I had communicated with a great many young Ukrainian women (with Cyndi’s consent and even, assistance) to determine if the Russian Bride business really was a human trafficking scam. First, as part of a case I briefly handled, then simply because I found the subject fascinating and worthy of writing a book about.
Two more novel motives were presented at trial: (1) I was after our car “uninsured motorist” insurance, though I was a lawyer and would have known full well that death by pipe bomb is not “accidental,” so that no insurance ever could be paid. (2) Divorce from Cyndi would be too expensive. Yet, the prosecutor failed to tell the jury that, long before the trial, I had signed all my assets over to Cyndi. Why, if I wanted all that we own (not much actually) for myself enough to want her dead?
Cyndi was part of every aspect of my life, even my communications and research overseas to determine how the Russian Bride business really worked. The book I planned, exposing the fraud was to be entitled “Love and Other Four-Letter Words” (subtitled “The Invasion of Planet Earth by Teenage Russian Mail-Order Brides from Cyberspace”). Supposedly, I wanted Cyndi out of my way so that I could run away to be with one (of over a hundred) of my teenage Ukrainian “girlfriends.” Seriously, that apparently is just what the prosecutor sold the jury! Of course, they had those damned audio recordings, as well.
I call this a case in search of a motive because, you see, I happen to love Cyndi. I know – that just isn’t fashionable in this day of throw-away relationships, but it is true.
I often have written of how lucky I have been to have had her. About the terrific kids we have. About how my family life serves to steady my universe. All true, even now, as I write these words from a jail cell in Northern Idaho while awaiting sentencing and endeavoring, as best I can, to get a new trial.

My Love Story
Let me try, first, to tell you of my love for Cyndi. She is my mate, pal, helper, lover, buddy, partner, mother of our kids… my first and last wife… my best friend. The love of my life. She is so much better than I deserve. I could go on.
There is a reason for this paen to my blushing bride, of course. To see that the Emperor of my story has no clothes, you must first get, on a visceral level, as do my closest friends, just how ludicrous it would be for me to want my wife dead.
I recall the moment I first laid eyes on Cyndi and the spontaneous burst of surprise and pleasure that crossed her face just before she cast her eyes down and first smiled for me that impish little grin of hers that I love so much. In less than two minutes, I was swept away, though I did my manly best to seem unaffected. It was love at first sight and, 27 years later, my heart still leaps up every time I catch sight of her again.
I could, and should, go on like this for a long time, but please know that I still see Cyndi as my one and only soulmate. There is much, much more to this story, though, and I have to give you at least an overview in this first installment.

My Way
At my lawyers request, I have kept silent (though not silent enough) about my case. I have made no public statements until today and have yet to speak with anybody from any media outlet. I bit my tongue during my recent trial and, against my better judgment, agreed not to take the stand to testify in my own behalf. Fat lot of good all that has done me!
No more. I did it my lawyers’ way and now, at age 66, I face a mandatory minimum sentence of 30 years, with 70 years a very real possibility. Obviously, any sentence over 10 years is superfluous to my life expectancy, especially in view of the medical problems I have seen in recent years (yet another lengthy, though relevant, tale that I call “It Only Hurts When I Breathe,” yet another story for another day).
Now we are going to do it my way, which likely will involve a good deal of sound and fury.
All My Trials
First up: Motion for a New Trial, which Federal Judge Winmill certainly will reject in summary fashion. I will have to rely on an appeal to get that new trial. It should be a laydown appeal, though, because this judge repeatedly committed reversible error (more than one story for other days).
We wrecked a sizable legal defense fund (the thanks for which would take more future stories than you would want to read) during the first trial, so I very possibly will have to represent myself at retrial. Spare me the jokes – all lawyers are fools (else we wouldn’t even be lawyers, of course).
Lessee now, where were we? Oh, yes. What really happened? Here’s the executive summary:

The Idahun Hit Man
Larry the Idahun handyman/builder/junk hauler whose cousin’s name must be Daryl, (though I do not yet know if Daryl has one or more brothers also named Daryl), worked off and on for us for years. Larry knew we had hidey-holes here and there on the property, because he built some of them for us. Larry stumbled across one of three of our silver stashes in an outbuilding and then he searched and found two others. All told, Larry stole $45,000 in silver bullion from us at the then price of $18 per ounce (twice that amount today).
Knowing I/we would discover the theft, Larry apparently decided that I/we had to go, so he set out to kill me/us with car pipe bombs. Like Wily Coyote, Larry must shop at Acme, because neither of the two bombs that he claimed to have placed on the two cars I drive (one of which Cyndi drove about half the time) went off.
Larry says he removed the bomb attached to one car and then believed the other “fell off” when his cousin Daryl failed to see it after being told to look.
There is an alternate theory explaining the car pipe bomb as having been emplaced by either Fairfax, the FBI or perhaps, the ADL after I was arrested, but the foregoing seems the most likely scenario. At first, even the FBI suspected my wife of placing the bomb, believe it or not.
It is undisputed that Larry sold silver to three different dealers on three different occasions (remember, he stole three of our hidden stashes) – he produced receipts for those sales (totaling just a few thousand dollars) during his testimony at my trial. Larry claimed I gave the silver to him as part of my $10,000 advance payment to him for killing my precious Cyndi. Larry did finally admit on the witness stand that I hadn’t given him the silver. He took it from one of the three hidey-holes, he said.

Making a Federal Case Out of It
Why did Larry then go to the FBI and fess up to “his” part in this sordid affair? In exchange for immunity, of course, as well as the silver he had stolen from us. The feds always allow their snithes to keep whatever they are able to carry away from the scene of their crimes. He still had to get me out of the way before I discovered his theft. I was beginning to mend from the four surgeries I had had in six months and was starting to get out of the house.
Cyndi later was to be awarded only $900 in restitution from Fairfax (not yet paid) – for the over $100,000 (at today’s market value) he stole from us. Pretty good incentive for him to lie for the government on the witness stand, eh?
Larry and I had been talking a lot during those six months, because we paid him to help us out with many things, including feeding our horses twice a day whenever Cyndi was out of town, tending to her very ill mother who lives alone. I explained my difficulties with the ADL, the Russian Mafia, the FBI and others. All he needed to do was make one phone call in order to be conscripted into helping get me out of the way, which is just what he wanted.

Just a Coincidence
The ADL’s Internet site hit piece on me was quoted at length in the very first court filing by the government – coincidence? Probably just another coincidence that document subsequently was removed from the court’s files and docket. Else, we might be entitled to think of my case in terms of a conspiracy. Of course, nobody pays any attention to us conspiracy “nuts.” The FBI is alleged by us conspiracy theorists to be in bed with, if not controlled by, the ADL. Yet still more coincidence? Why did Larry go to the FBI rather than the local Sheriff or state authorities, like most of us would? Yet still more coincidence?
Larry said that he travelled nine hours to Oregon to ensure the bomb fell off the car that Cyndi then was driving, but he couldn’t be bothered to take the time to look for himself. Really? Of course, it is just coincidence that this interstate trip is the only thing that gave jurisdiction to the FBI… isn’t it? Seriously now, do you still believe in coincidence? I don’t.
Ok, you may be saying – What’s the big deal? My word against the Idahun’s, so I should be exonerated without a fight. That would be true if not for those pesky audio recordings that Larry and the FBI claim memorialize my hiring Larry the Idahun hit man. But let’s save that story for the next installment in this epic affair: “Sex, Lies and Audiotape.”
There is so much more to come: Russian Mafia intrigue, teenage beauty queens, official (and unofficial) corruption, mail-order brides, Hannibal Edgar, the Tao of Ed, private jets, Tahiti…..and more, believe it or not. Remember, seeing is disbelieving.
With a little help from my friends and my lovely Cyndi, who resolutely has stood by me throughout this ordeal, I will get this and future installments out to my list and posted on my website , as well as others. Bear with us, please.
I finally was seeing some of the mail sent to me in recent months. However, I once again am being moved and, at this moment, no one knows where. So please visit www.free-edgar-steele.com for updates on where to send mail.

-ed

Next: Tao of Ed

Copyright ©2011, Edgar J. Steele
Forward as you wish. Permission is granted to circulate this article and its related audio file among private individuals and groups, post on all Internet sites and publish in full in all not-for-profit publications. Contact author for all other rights, which are reserved.

Old July 22nd, 2011 #2000
-JC

Default Revisions to Ed and Cyndi's previous writings...

(Mr. Steele has forwarded a revision to his first article written while in jail; this is it. We have word through Cyndi Steele that he plans to revise other of the first few submissions he had sent. So, if you notice a message title you've already seen, still... you may want to give it a read to see what his further thoughts are.)

Seeing is Disbelieving (Revised July 21, 2011)
by Edgar J. Steele
June 18, 2011

There are things in life that defy belief. Seeing them often is enough to set one on a path toward seeing unbelievable things at every turn. Seeing is disbelieving? Hmm…

The Red Queen of Alice in Wonderland Fame remarked that she often believed in impossible things; as many as six of them, all just before lunch, too.

A great many more people now are willing to disbelieve in the inherent justice of the American Justice System. They watched a jury in Boise convict me of four Federal felonies.

Sigh. Where do I begin?

You Could Be Next

This story will take some time and require several installments. If you have yet to hear anything about it, you will not believe it. You may not believe it, anyway. I do, however. I am living it. All too easily, you could be next.
I was convicted of hatching a plot to kill my wife, for which I allegedly hired an oafish Idaho handyman as a hit man. Already, something may not sound quite right to you.

A Case in Search of a Motive
Why did I want Cyndi, my wife of 25 years dead? I never have quite heard a reason that makes sense. First, Cyndi was told by the FBI that the motive was life insurance, but then they learned that both of us cancelled our policies years ago. Then, the FBI told her that the motive was my jealousy over her (nonexistent) boyfriend. Cyndi quashed that by demanding that the FBI produce photos they said they had; of course, there were none. They had told her another of what was to become a truly incredible number of lies in their haste to put me away.

Finally, the government settled upon a case I was investigating as motive, because I had communicated with a great many young Ukrainian women (with Cyndi’s consent and even, assistance) to determine if the Russian Bride business really was a human trafficking scam. First, as part of a case I briefly handled, then simply because I found the subject fascinating and worthy of writing a book about.

Two more novel motives were presented at trial: (1) I was after our car “uninsured motorist” insurance, though I was a lawyer and would have known full well that death by pipe bomb is not “accidental,” so that no insurance ever could be paid. (2) Divorce from Cyndi would be too expensive. Yet, the prosecutor failed to tell the jury that, long before the trial, I had signed all my assets over to Cyndi. Why, if I wanted all that we own (not much actually) for myself enough to want her dead?

Cyndi was part of every aspect of my life, even my communications and research overseas to determine how the Russian Bride business really worked. The book I planned, exposing the fraud was to be entitled “Love and Other Four-Letter Words” (subtitled “The Invasion of Planet Earth by Teenage Russian Mail-Order Brides from Cyberspace”). Supposedly, I wanted Cyndi out of my way so that I could run away to be with one (of over a hundred) of my teenage Ukrainian “girlfriends.” Seriously, that apparently is just what the prosecutor sold the jury! Of course, they had those damned audio recordings, as well.

I call this a case in search of a motive because, you see, I happen to love Cyndi. I know – that just isn’t fashionable in this day of throw-away relationships, but it is true.

I often have written of how lucky I have been to have had her. About the terrific kids we have. About how my family life serves to steady my universe. All true, even now, as I write these words from a jail cell in Northern Idaho while awaiting sentencing and endeavoring, as best I can, to get a new trial.

My Love Story
Let me try, first, to tell you of my love for Cyndi. She is my mate, pal, helper, lover, buddy, partner, mother of our kids… my first and last wife… my best friend. The love of my life. She is so much better than I deserve. I could go on.

There is a reason for this paen to my blushing bride, of course. To see that the Emperor of my story has no clothes, you must first get, on a visceral level, as do my closest friends, just how ludicrous it would be for me to want my wife dead.

I recall the moment I first laid eyes on Cyndi and the spontaneous burst of surprise and pleasure that crossed her face just before she cast her eyes down and first smiled for me that impish little grin of hers that I love so much. In less than two minutes, I was swept away, though I did my manly best to seem unaffected. It was love at first sight and, 27 years later, my heart still leaps up every time I catch sight of her again.

I could, and should, go on like this for a long time, but please know that I still see Cyndi as my one and only soulmate. There is much, much more to this story, though, and I have to give you at least an overview in this first installment.

My Way
At my lawyers request, I have kept silent (though not silent enough) about my case. I have made no public statements until today and have yet to speak with anybody from any media outlet. I bit my tongue during my recent trial and, against my better judgment, agreed not to take the stand to testify in my own behalf. Fat lot of good all that has done me!

No more. I did it my lawyers’ way and now, at age 66, I face a mandatory minimum sentence of 30 years, with 70 years a very real possibility. Obviously, any sentence over 10 years is superfluous to my life expectancy, especially in view of the medical problems I have seen in recent years (yet another lengthy, though relevant, tale that I call “It Only Hurts When I Breathe,” yet another story for another day).

Now we are going to do it my way, which likely will involve a good deal of sound and fury.

All My Trials
First up: Motion for a New Trial, which Federal Judge Winmill certainly will reject in summary fashion. I will have to rely on an appeal to get that new trial. It should be a laydown appeal, though, because this judge repeatedly committed reversible error (more than one story for other days).

We wrecked a sizable legal defense fund (the thanks for which would take more future stories than you would want to read) during the first trial, so I very possibly will have to represent myself at retrial. Spare me the jokes – all lawyers are fools (else we wouldn’t even be lawyers, of course).

Lessee now, where were we? Oh, yes. What really happened? Here’s the executive summary:

The Idahun Hit Man
Larry the Idahun handyman/builder/junk hauler whose cousin’s name must be Daryl, (though I do not yet know if Daryl has one or more brothers also named Daryl), worked off and on for us for years. Larry knew we had hidey-holes here and there on the property, because he built some of them for us. Larry stumbled across one of three of our silver stashes in an outbuilding and then he searched and found two others. All told, Larry stole $45,000 in silver bullion from us at the then price of $18 per ounce (twice that amount today).

Knowing I/we would discover the theft, Larry apparently decided that I/we had to go, so he set out to kill me/us with car pipe bombs. Like Wily Coyote, Larry must shop at Acme, because neither of the two bombs that he claimed to have placed on the two cars I drive (one of which Cyndi drove about half the time) went off.
Larry says he removed the bomb attached to one car and then believed the other “fell off” when his cousin Daryl failed to see it after being told to look.

There is an alternate theory explaining the car pipe bomb as having been emplaced by either Fairfax, the FBI or perhaps, the ADL after I was arrested, but the foregoing seems the most likely scenario. At first, even the FBI suspected my wife of placing the bomb, believe it or not.

It is undisputed that Larry sold silver to three different dealers on three different occasions (remember, he stole three of our hidden stashes) – he produced receipts for those sales (totaling just a few thousand dollars) during his testimony at my trial. Larry claimed I gave the silver to him as part of my $10,000 advance payment to him for killing my precious Cyndi. Larry did finally admit on the witness stand that I hadn’t given him the silver. He took it from one of the three hidey-holes, he said.

Making a Federal Case Out of It
Why did Larry then go to the FBI and fess up to “his” part in this sordid affair? In exchange for immunity, of course, as well as the silver he had stolen from us. The feds always allow their snithes to keep whatever they are able to carry away from the scene of their crimes. He still had to get me out of the way before I discovered his theft. I was beginning to mend from the four surgeries I had had in six months and was starting to get out of the house.

Cyndi later was to be awarded only $900 in restitution from Fairfax (not yet paid) – for the over $100,000 (at today’s market value) he stole from us. Pretty good incentive for him to lie for the government on the witness stand, eh?

Larry and I had been talking a lot during those six months, because we paid him to help us out with many things, including feeding our horses twice a day whenever Cyndi was out of town, tending to her very ill mother who lives alone. I explained my difficulties with the ADL, the Russian Mafia, the FBI and others. All he needed to do was make one phone call in order to be conscripted into helping get me out of the way, which is just what he wanted.

Just a Coincidence
The ADL’s Internet site hit piece on me was quoted at length in the very first court filing by the government – coincidence? Probably just another coincidence that document subsequently was removed from the court’s files and docket. Else, we might be entitled to think of my case in terms of a conspiracy. Of course, nobody pays any attention to us conspiracy “nuts.” The FBI is alleged by us conspiracy theorists to be in bed with, if not controlled by, the ADL. Yet still more coincidence? Why did Larry go to the FBI rather than the local Sheriff or state authorities, like most of us would? Yet still more coincidence?

Larry said that he travelled nine hours to Oregon to ensure the bomb fell off the car that Cyndi then was driving, but he couldn’t be bothered to take the time to look for himself. Really? Of course, it is just coincidence that this interstate trip is the only thing that gave jurisdiction to the FBI… isn’t it? Seriously now, do you still believe in coincidence? I don’t.

Ok, you may be saying – What’s the big deal? My word against the Idahun’s, so I should be exonerated without a fight. That would be true if not for those pesky audio recordings that Larry and the FBI claim memorialize my hiring Larry the Idahun hit man. But let’s save that story for the next installment in this epic affair: “Sex, Lies and Audiotape.”

There is so much more to come: Russian Mafia intrigue, teenage beauty queens, official (and unofficial) corruption, mail-order brides, Hannibal Edgar, the Tao of Ed, private jets, Tahiti…..and more, believe it or not. Remember, seeing is disbelieving.

With a little help from my friends and my lovely Cyndi, who resolutely has stood by me throughout this ordeal, I will get this and future installments out to my list and posted on my website , as well as others. Bear with us, please. I finally was seeing some of the mail sent to me in recent months. However, I once again am being moved and, at this moment, no one knows where. So please visit www.free-edgar-steele.com for updates on where to send mail.

-ed

Next: Tao of Ed

Last edited by -JC; July 22nd, 2011 at 07:43 PM.

Tags
edgar steele

Thread