VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 1st, 2013 #3161
Katy

Katy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
Seems more like downright glee to me, not concern.
I agree that this video is less than becoming of a lady of her stature (not to mention an officer of the court). Her schadenfreude is regrettable indeed. She could at least have been less blatant about it. I would hate to stoop so low as to rejoice in the misfortune of other white nationalists.

Katy

Old February 1st, 2013 #3162
Hadding

Hadding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katy View Post
I agree that this video is less than becoming of a lady of her stature (not to mention an officer of the court). Her schadenfreude is regrettable indeed. She could at least have been less blatant about it. I would hate to stoop so low as to rejoice in the misfortune of other white nationalists.

Katy
That's all beside the point. This piece of shit Bev was claiming that the people that disbelieve Steele's "Mission Impossible" conspiracy claim are just partisans of Kevin Strom, and that this is the fundamental motivation for skepticism about Steele's story. She cannot demonstrate that. I mentioned Mona Montgomery and Jim Giles because they were the most prominent early skeptics of Steele's story. Whether their views of the Steele case were irrational or affected by some other bias is beside the point. Their motivation has been impugned in a very specific way.

By posting those videos Bev created a big distraction from what was being argued, probably because she really has no indication that Giles and Montgomery were partisans of Kevin Strom and didn't want to have to admit it.

I feel sure that Jim Giles has no connection to Strom and if Mona Montgomery ever had any such connection, it's news to me.

Meanwhile, Strom himself has consistently supported Steele's position.

Last edited by Hadding; February 1st, 2013 at 10:52 PM.

Old February 1st, 2013 #3163
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry

Quote:

Katy
Scum sucking lawyers come in two sexes.

Old February 2nd, 2013 #3164
Bev
drinking tea

Bev

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
Cyndi is the worst race traitor in the history of White Nationalism.

Again, I ask - how is she a race traitor? Is she shacked up with a representative of the New Americans?

Quote:
I will admit that I am not sure that Steele tried to blow his wife up with a pipe bomb. I am sure that he is 10 times crazier that he had to be to do something like this. He had the motive and the opportunity. All the government's pieces of the puzzle fit together. All of Steele's version are full of hundreds of lies. There is a chance in a billion that he was framed. This case is as close to certainty as you can get. The only other possibility that I can think of is that the Tooth Fairy did it.
Yes, he had the opportunity.

I don't see a motive and that, to me is the most important part of considering whodunnit in any murder/crime/false flag. Who stands to gain?.

I see a motive for Fairfax doing it to cover up theft of silver.

I see a slim motive for someone else (authorities or persons unknown) wanting to frame him.

Quote:
For G-d's sake, the least that you can do is give us a barf alert before posting videos of that worthless hag Mona Montgomery. She was shooting her mouth off in wild speculation long before the evidence was in. She is also a full blooded lawyer. Cyndi is the husband abuser, Steele is not the wife abuser.
I apologise. Hadding brought her up and presented her as some sort of renowned or prominent proponent of the Steele is a nutjob theory so I thought it only appropriate to ask where the concern for him came in.

Quote:
It is most un-Christian of you to say this to my honey even though this is also true. I gave you a thumbs up for it.
So I am malevolent, am I? I can think of others that cap fits far more snugly. I'm not a christian so I have no hesitation in saying that would be you and Hadding. Even Alex asked you who's paying you to smear WN, a question you deftly avoided.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
You stupid fat sow, you are the one that relied on a VNN Forum poll as a source for what "most people" think.
I doubt many people in the real world know as much about the case as we at VNNF do. Therefore, we are the experts in this case and best placed to make a determination on whether he is innocent and framed, insane and guilty or just guilty. Not that hard to figure out, even for you.

Quote:
You are now walking away from the foundation for this statement, with no mention of the fact that this means that you were wrong to make claims based on it. Surely this is about as transparently flippant and irresponsible as rhetoric gets.
Walking away. Yep. That's why I've not been posting in this thread at all, since I said it. Avoiding the issue, that's it. Kinda like you did when I pointed out that you lied by claiming Yoder drafted the contract for Kevin. Thought of an answer to that yet, btw?

Quote:

Katy
Yes, it's disgraceful. Even if you dislike someone for your own reasons, at a time like this, one should rise above it and put pettiness and personal clashes aside until things are resolved.

Quote:
That's all beside the point. This piece of shit Bev was claiming that the people that disbelieve Steele's "Mission Impossible" conspiracy claim are just partisans of Kevin Strom, and that this is the fundamental motivation for skepticism about Steele's story.
Are you dense, Hadding? I am claiming that you and to a lesser extent, Pauly are doing that. Not "the people".
Quote:
She cannot demonstrate that. I mentioned Mona Montgomery and Jim Giles because they were the most prominent early skeptics of Steele's story. Whether their views of the Steele case were irrational or affected by some other bias is beside the point. Their motivation has been impugned in a very specific way.
Ah. YOU mentioned them. Not me. Correct? You just invoked their names thinking it would distract from the actuality, not realising that I would be able to prove one of them had a prior dislike of Steele.

Quote:
Whether their views of the Steele case were irrational or affected by some other bias is beside the point
Besides the point? How is it besides the point? If someone has a bias against someone, they have a bias. Where it comes from is not the point. God, you really are dense to think that bit of spin will go accepted and unchallenged.

Quote:
By posting those videos Bev created a big distraction from what was being argued, probably because she really has no indication that Giles and Montgomery were partisans of Kevin Strom and didn't want to have to admit it.
What supreme, unadulterated pure chutzpah - to bring into the mix a third person and then claim I am trying to distract when I respond to it!

Are you dense, Hadding? YOU brought up Mona and Jim Giles, not me. You were trying to insinuate that Mona was concerned for Steele and his sanity. These videos demonstrated perfectly that she feels no such concern but is evidently settling some old score. The woman is near-on pissing herself laughing at the thought of someone getting arrested. That's not normal. That indicates a less-than-harmonious prior relationship and not one that's suddenly about to bear the fruit of concern for insanity.

Three out of the four, then, have a reason for a grudge against Steele. I don't know anything about Jim Giles so wouldn't like to speculate. I make that 75% - or, in Pauly's spin, almost 80%.

Quote:
I feel sure that Jim Giles has no connection to Strom and if Mona Montgomery ever had any such connection, it's news to me.
I have just patiently explained that Mona clearly has an unspecified grudge against Steele.

Quote:
Meanwhile, Strom himself has consistently supported Steele's position.
So what? Whassat got to do with the price of hiring a shrink?

Quote:
Scum sucking lawyers come in two sexes.
Y'don't like lawyers, do you?

Old February 2nd, 2013 #3165
Katy

Katy

Quote:
So I am malevolent, am I? I can think of others that cap fits far more snugly. I'm not a christian so I have no hesitation in saying that would be you and Hadding.
These brethren are under much stress, which accounts for the occasional indiscretion apparent in their testosterone-induced diatribes. So thank you, Bev, for observing restraint in your replies. While I myself have been spared the derision and innuendo, I likewise try to be a wholesome influence to them by adhering to civility and etiquette in my dialogue.
God help us if our fate is to be left in the hands of men who've lost the affection and moral support of us women.

That having been said, I think the brethren in question are correct insofar that there exists no partisanship among the Steele conspiracy theory skeptics. While I am not particularly fond of his decorum and style, I do trust Hadding's veracity.

Katy

Old February 2nd, 2013 #3166
Bev
drinking tea

Bev

Quote:
While I am not particularly fond of his decorum and style, I do trust Hadding's veracity.

Katy
I don't. He lies about the most easily checkable things (Strom's contract being the most recent.)

These three have been down on Strom since the beginning. Right back at the beginning of the thread we see them claiming he is on LSD, senile - you name it, they've claimed it. This was before any real facts came out and even Alex noted (post 554) that Mona appeared to have a personal animus against Steele when she lied about his conversation with his wife re: the tape, that Hadding was really enjoying the arrest and subsequent drama (541) and questioned whether Donald was being paid to smear Steele. (different thread) He also asked Mona the same question in post 556.

Reading the thread from the beginning makes it obvious to anyone that these three have had a vendetta against Steele from the beginning. Quite why, I'm not sure, but the vendetta is all there for people to see.

I still have no idea, any more than anyone else does, of the truth in this whole thing but I question the motive for racing to present him as insane or a druggie right from the beginning.
------------------
Anyhow, I think I've about done on this thread unless something new comes up. It's pointless arguing with these vested interests.

Last edited by Bev; February 2nd, 2013 at 01:34 PM.

Old February 2nd, 2013 #3167
Hadding

Hadding

Quote:
These brethren are under much stress, which accounts for the occasional indiscretion apparent in their testosterone-induced diatribes. So thank you, Bev, for observing restraint in your replies. While I myself have been spared the derision and innuendo, I likewise try to be a wholesome influence to them by adhering to civility and etiquette in my dialogue.
God help us if our fate is to be left in the hands of men who've lost the affection and moral support of us women.

That having been said, I think the brethren in question are correct insofar that there exists no partisanship among the Steele conspiracy theory skeptics. While I am not particularly fond of his decorum and style, I do trust Hadding's veracity.

Katy
What you are not grasping, Katy, is that Bev does not argue in good faith. She says things that are false or misleading when those things have already been explained to her, when she certainly knows better. She makes accusations intended to appeal to paranoia.

For example, she has injected Kevin Strom into this thread because of all the emotions and suspicions that she can bring to bear with that. Oh yeah, it's a Kevin Strom, pedophile conspiracy against Ed Steele. Who wouldn't be against that? This is really dirty rhetoric, and the fact that she can't demonstrate that anybody has this motive -- the fact that Kevin Strom himself has consistently supported Steele's story -- won't stop her from continuing to make that accusation. This is what she does.

The troglodytes on this forum who have no patience for details and think mainly in terms of crude generalizations and surmises will likely find her canard convincing.

I think if you had observed Bev over a period of time you might not now be trying to speak to her in a conciliatory manner.

Last edited by Hadding; February 2nd, 2013 at 02:07 PM.

Old February 2nd, 2013 #3168
Bev
drinking tea

Bev

Quote:
What you are not grasping, Katy, is that Bev does not argue in good faith. She says things that are false or misleading when those things have already been explained to her, when she certainly knows better. She makes accusations intended to appeal to paranoia.

For example, she has injected Kevin Strom into this thread because of all the emotions and suspicions that she can invoke with that. Oh yeah, it's a Kevin Strom, pedophile conspiracy against Ed Steele. Who wouldn't be against that? This is really dirty rhetoric, and the fact that she can't demonstrate that anybody has this motive won't stop her from continuing to say it. That's what she does.

I think if you had observed Bev over a period of time you might not now be trying to speak to her in a conciliatory manner.
Unfortunately for you, as those of us with reasonable reading comprehension skills can verify for ourselves, when you denied this comment I asked what the vendetta was, if it was nothing to do with Strom. You didn't reply. I adequately demonstrated that there is a vendetta against Steele and I adequately demonstrated that I am not the first or the only one to notice it. It's up to others to now make up their minds as to whether it has any grounds or whether it's just all a big coincidence.

Old February 2nd, 2013 #3169
Hadding

Hadding

Quote:
I don't. He lies about the most easily checkable things (Strom's contract being the most recent.)

These three have been down on Strom since the beginning. Right back at the beginning of the thread we see them claiming he is on LSD, senile - you name it, they've claimed it.
Really? Who is lying about what?

Steele praised LSD in one of his Nickel Rants, you stupid cunt. It's a reasonable inference that he has used the stuff. Steele happened to write this only a very short time before his health-trauma:

By the way, take this to the bank: those lost souls who insist that they had “bad trips” on acid in the past merely are those who could not bear to confront the harsh reality of themselves and their own normal self-delusion for a nonstop eleven hours. And, God, how I wish there were such things as “acid flashbacks.” I honestly believe that if we were to add a little LSD to the water supply every Monday morning, war and discord of every sort would vanish from the face of the Globe. Did you know that LSD is chemically identical to a substance produced in exceedingly small quantities in the human brain, by the way?

It is no accident that Kesey was an early proponent and user of LSD (see Tom Wolfe’s seminal “Electric Kool Aid Acid Test” for a brilliant account of a real-life journey down author Ken Kesey’s road to self discovery). [Edgar Steele, Nickel Rant, 16 November 2009]

Now that's an "easily checkable" thing, isn't it?

Last edited by Hadding; February 2nd, 2013 at 02:21 PM.

Old February 2nd, 2013 #3170
Bev
drinking tea

Bev

Quote:
Steele praised LSD in one of his Nickel Rants, you stupid cunt. It's a reasonable inference that he has used the stuff. Steele happened to write this only a very short time before his health-trauma:

By the way, take this to the bank: those lost souls who insist that they had “bad trips” on acid in the past merely are those who could not bear to confront the harsh reality of themselves and their own normal self-delusion for a nonstop eleven hours. And, God, how I wish there were such things as “acid flashbacks.” I honestly believe that if we were to add a little LSD to the water supply every Monday morning, war and discord of every sort would vanish from the face of the Globe. Did you know that LSD is chemically identical to a substance produced in exceedingly small quantities in the human brain, by the way?

It is no accident that Kesey was an early proponent and user of LSD (see Tom Wolfe’s seminal “Electric Kool Aid Acid Test” for a brilliant account of a real-life journey down author Ken Kesey’s road to self discovery). [Edgar Steele, Nickel Rant, 16 November 2009]

Now that's an "easily checkable" thing, isn't it?
So what? That doesn't mean he used it, does it? I've praised Iran. I've not been there and have no plans to go there.

LSD was not made with the intention that people would trip from it. Like most drugs, it was formulated with a specific purpose in mind. Hofmann originally intended LSD to be a breathing and circulation aid but when he discovered its other properties, he decided it would be better used as a psychobabbler drug. I see nothing in Steele's comment to suggest in which context he was lauding it.

Old February 2nd, 2013 #3171
Bev
drinking tea

Bev

Oh, you've edited (again).
Quote:
Really? Who is lying about what?
Quote:
the counselor who drafted that contract

Old February 2nd, 2013 #3172
Hadding

Hadding

Quote:
Unfortunately for you, as those of us with reasonable reading comprehension skills can verify for ourselves, when you denied this comment I asked what the vendetta was, if it was nothing to do with Strom. You didn't reply. I adequately demonstrated that there is a vendetta against Steele and I adequately demonstrated that I am not the first or the only one to notice it. It's up to others to now make up their minds as to whether it has any grounds or whether it's just all a big coincidence.
Well excuse me for not answering a question of the form, "When did you stop beating your wife?" How terribly rude on my part.

I could just as credibly accuse you of trying to harm Steele by undermining his only credible excuse, since the Mission Impossible story has no credibility. On top of that you are damaging White Nationalism by encouraging waste of funds on a legal strategy that has zero hope. If the Jews didn't send you, they should have.

Old February 2nd, 2013 #3173
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Board of Deputies?

Quote:
Well excuse me for not answering a question of the form, "When did you stop beating your wife?" How terribly rude on my part.

I could just as credibly accuse you of trying to harm Steele by undermining his only credible excuse, since the Mission Impossible story has no credibility. On top of that you are damaging White Nationalism by encouraging waste of funds on a legal strategy that has zero hope. If the Jews didn't send you, they should have.
Could my sweetie Bev be working for the Board of Deputies of British Jews? See their website at http://www.bod.org.uk/live/index.php . Jews want to portray Steele as a cold blooded wife killer locked up for life instead of a poor crazy man who is not responsible for his actions. Inquiring minds want to know. I post under my real name and have been a public Nazi for well over 12 years. Jesus said: "By their fruits ye shall know them.".

Old February 2nd, 2013 #3174
Bev
drinking tea

Bev

Quote:

Well, excuse me, (or rather: v-bulletin) for not being able to make it even more easy for you to understand the simplest of sentences. I've even tried to keep it to words of no more than two syllables.

Quote:
most people are unsure if he was framed or if he did it.
I did post this yesterday (and the day before and indeed many times over the course of the thread.) but you keep missing it, ignoring it, or trying to spin my position as being something entirely different.

I have not said he was framed.
I have not said he was innocent.
I have said I do not know.

Is that simple enough?

Old February 2nd, 2013 #3175
Bev
drinking tea

Bev

Quote:
Could my sweetie Bev be working for the Board of Deputies of British Jews? See their website at http://www.bod.org.uk/live/index.php . Jews want to portray Steele as a cold blooded wife killer locked up for life instead of a poor crazy man who is not responsible for his actions. Inquiring minds want to know. I post under my real name and have been a public Nazi for well over 12 years. Jesus said: "By their fruits ye shall know them.".
Read post 3174. Applies to you too.

Old February 2nd, 2013 #3176
Hadding

Hadding

Quote:
I have not said he was framed.
I have not said he was innocent.
I have said I do not know.
Then stfu.

Old February 2nd, 2013 #3177
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Cyndi's Latest Sugar Daddy

Steele's wife Cyndi is a self professed gold digger. She has a new sugar daddy by the name of Don Stovall. He has just divorced his wife and moved in with her. This may explain why she has abandoned her husband for the last 13 months. Perhaps she doesn't need to beg for loot any more.

Her lawyer Hoyt is a former federal prosecutor in the Denver office with Steele's scum sucking lawyer McAllister. Hoyt defended Hinkson mentioned below and charged him $1 million in attorney's fees. Hinkson now rots in Federal prison. Hoyt knew that McAllister was being disbarred and got him to defend Steele. Cyndi's new roommate is a low class Federal informant. Who'd a thunk it? Here is a little background on this Northern Idaho soap opry.

I am closing in on why Steele sued his own wife about a year and a half before she filed for divorce and six months before she starting seeing a shrink. His family wasn't exactly the Brady bunch. The more I find out the easier that it is to understand why he wanted to kill her.

Quote:

http://www.proliberty.com/observer/20031102.htm

From the November 2003 Idaho Observer:

CDA coin dealer unjustly held without bond since April, 2003

Lodge refuses to hear motions, continues “trial” until Feb.

by Don Harkins

COEUR D'ALENE -- Idaho District Federal Prosecutor Nancy Cook had area coin dealer Robert Mertens, 46, arrested on drug dealing and money laundering charges April 9, 2003. Since his arrest, Cook has stacked some 38 charges against Mertens that would put him in prison for over 600 years.
His trial, which was originally set for October 21 at the Federal Courthouse in CDA, has been continued until February 12, 2004 -- almost a year after his arrest. Mertens has been held without bond and his motions to schedule a bond hearing have been denied by Judge Edward Lodge.

Mertens believes that his support of the Weavers at the infamous federal siege at Ruby Ridge near Naples in 1992 is behind the malicious prosecution in his case. Cook is also the federal prosecutor who apparently abused her authority to arrest David Hinkson of Grangeville last year. According to Hinkson, Cook said she would drop her prosecution against him if he would drop the civil case he had filed against her for prosecutorial misconduct. Hinkson refused Cook's compromise and has also been held without bond since last April.

Mertens has been a participating member of the CDA business community for over 20 years and belongs to several local and national business and numismatic associations. Charges of possession of methamphetamines against Mertens were filed and dropped in 1994. Mertens claims he was framed for those charges as well.

Cook alleges, among other things, that Mertens was trafficking in cocaine, heroine, LSD and marijuana through his storefront in CDA. Thus far, Cook has provided no evidence to prove her charges. She is apparently basing her allegations on the testimony of a confidential informant named Don Stovall.

“The confidential informant in this case, Don Stovall, has stolen $15,000 or more of collector coins from my business. Most were sold on e-Bay off his website www.Coin-Dog1.com. I have bank checks from my business to prove ownership of specific coins,” Mertens explained. Though he claims to have certified the chain of evidence and has attempted to file grand theft charges against Stovall, the feds refuse to seek an indictment of their confidential informant.

At the time of his arrest, the federal government seized all of his assets and inventory at his store. Federal agents also raided his home and the home of his mother, seizing unrelated personal papers and effects,and irreplaceable objects of sentimental value. Mertens also claims evidence that his older brother Gordon was brutally murdered in Salmon by corrupt law enforcement officials who stole $150,000 in antiques, gemstones and rare coins in 1982.

According to Mertens, several items, including $6,000 in certified coins on consignment to another local coin dealer have disappeared and are presumed stolen. “In my mother's house in Sandpoint, locked away in a 4,000-pound safe was indispensable evidence of my brother's murder. At a 4th of July gathering in honor of my late brother I showed this evidence to Stovall. This safe was later drilled into by the federal government who took these documents from my family. My 82-year-old mother also had other personal property stolen from this safe and others. Some of these things include her two-carat diamond wedding ring, seven 100 ounce silver bars and an eight-piece gold coin collection,” Mertens said.

Mertens believes Stovall planted two hand guns, cocaine and marijuana in his CDA home the night before his April 9 arrest. “These items were hidden in a box of miscellaneous coins and collectibles that he had out on consignment and was returning to my house. I believe this was all done with full knowledge and collusion by the federal government and that the feds and the Idaho State Police are covering up this grand theft of coins, mail fraud and other major crimes,” said Mertens.

So far, the public has only been told the government's side of this case. To believe what the government has to say about Mertens, one would have to believe the worst about this man though there is no evidence to support its claims. Mertens has also established a pattern of civil conduct in his community over the last 20 years. From that pattern, it is impossible to believe Mertens is guilty of the charges being stacked against him.

On the other hand, the allegations against Cook contained in the civil action filed by Hinkson fit the pattern of prosecutorial abuse being established in this case. Furthermore, Judge Lodge, who is denying bond and blocking Mertens' attempts to obtain items in discovery, has established a 20-year pattern of such judicial misconduct and has made a career of upholding the lawless actions of federal agents over the rights of citizens.

Mertens has contacted Idaho Attorney General Lawrence Wasden regarding this matter. He has also asked Idaho Senator Larry Craig to recommend an FBI civil rights violation investigation into this case. “Senator Craig's office returned a letter to me saying my case is under review,” said Mertens.

As of this writing, Mertens looks forward to sitting in jail without bond and without any evidence against him until his trial in February. He has lost his business and his liquid assets have been seized so that he cannot raise the money to provide a proper defense for himself. If you are interested in contributing to Mertens' defense fund or would like to receive more information about this case with the intent of helping justice to prevail in this case, write to Robert Mertens, c/o Marcella Mertens at

Mertens Legal Defense Fund, PO Box 957, Sagle, Idaho 83860.

Old February 2nd, 2013 #3178
Bev
drinking tea

Bev

Quote:
Then stfu and leave this to others.

Others? Who do not know either?

I trust you won't be offended if I decline your polite invitation.

Old February 2nd, 2013 #3179
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Lawyers

Quote:
Y'don't like lawyers, do you?
We inherited our legal system from you and we made it even worse. I overlook the fact the Steele is a former lawyer. I defend him as a former fellow White Nationalist who is now insane.

Old February 2nd, 2013 #3180
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Well Said

Quote:

Katy
The root of the problem is that they have different standards of insanity across the pond. There it is perfectly normal to write steamy love letters to your girlfriend while you are in jail awaiting trial on charges of trying to blow your wife up with a pipe bomb. Hadding should remember the words of Jesus:"Father forgive her for she knows not what she does.".

I tried to rep you but I have to spread it around.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; February 2nd, 2013 at 04:21 PM. Reason: typo

Tags
edgar steele

Thread