VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 8th, 2013 #3241
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
Evidently, then, you have established that the supposed bias of the jury against a racist like Steele (as presumed by the ZOG's-gonna-getcha crowd) was not a factor in his trial, since the jurors had no definite views on racism and Steele's particular views on race were not even mentioned.

Steele's being a racist therefore does not appear to have been a factor in the jury's verdict.
Other than the fact that his views made him a SPLC/ADL/DoJ target in the first place?

Joy Boy, this is ludicrous, even by your low standards of perpetugrudge.

But keep beating your drum!

Old February 8th, 2013 #3242
Hadding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse View Post
Other than the fact that his views made him a SPLC/ADL/DoJ target in the first place?

If there were some evidence for Steele's story other than just his say-so, you might have a point, but there's none.

You assume that Steele was framed, and from that you infer the motive. It's a big castle in the air, the kind that paranoiacs build.

If you're going to persist in calling me joy boy, I might start calling you a cacksucker. I don't know that you suck cack, but you have no basis for calling me "Joy Boy" either. That's some stupid shit.

Pauly and I are probably Steele's best friends on this forum, because the people who put on the most emphatic display of being his friends, by supporting everything that he says, are idiots, and they are not helping him by doing that.

Last edited by Hadding; February 8th, 2013 at 01:07 PM.

Old February 8th, 2013 #3243
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:

You have to take into account that not everybody uses common sense, Leonard. It's an increasingly rare skill that only a few of us possess these days.

Old February 8th, 2013 #3244
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
If there were some evidence for Steele's story other than just his say-so, you might have a point, but there's none.
The 'evidence' against him is the word and deed of a paid government informant. Even his wife, the putative target (and no shrinking violet), didn't turn on him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joy Boy
You assume that Steele was framed, and from that you infer the motive. It's a big castle in the air, the kind that paranoiacs build.
Only the credulous or complicit accept the word of any US Justice Department official at face value. A reasonable person wouldn't accept it in a non-political drug case. How much less to blindly accept in a case so rife with political ramifications?

Quote:
If you're going to persist in calling me joy boy, I might start calling you a cacksucker. I don't know that you suck cack, but you have no basis for calling me "Joy Boy" either. That's some stupid shit.
Yes, Joy Boy, that is some stupid shit. Please don't let those panties cut off the blood supply to your brain. They're not intended to ensconce your 'cack'.

Quote:
Pauly and I are probably Steele's best friends on this forum, because the people who put on the most emphatic display of being his friends, by supporting everything that he says, are idiots, and they are not helping him by doing that.
It doesn't get more chutzpathic than this. Congratulations. You've set a new personal worst for craven, embittered, back-biting projection.

Old February 8th, 2013 #3245
Bev
drinking tea

What gets me is if you don't support the insanity defence that wasinvented, and which has been conclusively proven to a) only strike 2% of people, b) doesn't cause anything more serious than a bit of forgetfulness, c) strikes within six weeks of the op and then resolves itself within three weeks, and d) Steele did not suffer from in the first place, you're a "cheerleader" or an "idiot" and now, apparently, an enemy of Steele.

Wipe away the smears and we're left with a) he did it and b) he was framed by person or persons unknown. Those are the only two conclusions that a rational, agendaless person can choose from.

Old February 8th, 2013 #3246
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
What gets me is if you don't support the insanity defence that wasinvented, and which has been conclusively proven to a) only strike 2% of people, b) doesn't cause anything more serious than a bit of forgetfulness, c) strikes within six weeks of the op and then resolves itself within three weeks, and d) Steele did not suffer from in the first place, you're a "cheerleader" or an "idiot" and now, apparently, an enemy of Steele.

Wipe away the smears and we're left with a) he did it and b) he was framed by person or persons unknown. Those are the only two conclusions that a rational, agendaless person can choose from.
Bev, you just don't get it, you hysterical English bitch.

Steele's brain has been riddled with 'microstrokes' such that it's the consistency of Swiss cheese. Hell, he's having one right now, in the mess hall at the federal pen. And these microstrokes cause the law-abiding to suddenly transmorph into incompetent killers with ludicrous 'plans'. Oddly enough, the only way to detect all this is via the use of a paid DoJ informant with rap sheet a mile long, who by the way, conveniently did all the dirty work and is the only 'witness' of the putative acts for which Steele--a political enemy of the government--was tried.

How do I know this? Well, Donald E. Pauly, an unemployed photographer, has read all 666 pages of court documentation and rendered an expert opinion. And 'Joy Boy' Hadding has assured us all that he and Pauly are Steele's 'best friends' on this board.

So how about you show a little respect, for a change--to the 'facts' if to nothing else.

Old February 8th, 2013 #3247
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
I think this post got buried in the sudden flurry of activity:
see the linked post for conclusive proof of these timings. Not inventions or vendettas or guesswork, but medical proof.

Heart problem occurred on Nov 21 2009.

The latest that "pumphead" could have set in was roundabout December 31st, then.

Recovery is spontaneous and takes three weeks. So he would have been fully recovered by Jan 21st 2010, if he did indeed have it and if we stretch the symptoms of " a bit forgetful" and "lacking in concentration" to " criminally insane and plotting multiple murders".

He was not arrested for the best part of another six months AFTER medical experts say he would have recovered from the fevers and forgetfulness that afflict the miniscule 2% who are affected by "pumphead".

Old February 8th, 2013 #3248
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Bev, you just don't get it, you hysterical English bitch.

Steele's brain has been riddled with 'microstrokes' such that it's the consistency of Swiss cheese. Hell, he's having one right now, in the mess hall at the federal pen. And these microstrokes cause the law-abiding to suddenly transmorph into incompetent killers with ludicrous 'plans'. Oddly enough, the only way to detect all this is via the use of paid DoJ informants, who by the way, conveniently do all the dirty work and are the only 'witness' of the actual events for which Steele was tried.

How do I know this? Well, Donald E. Pauly, an unemployed photographer, has read all 666 pages of court documentation and rendered an expert opinion. And 'Joy Boy' Hadding has assured us all that he and Pauly are Steele's 'best friends' on this board.

So how about you show a little respect, for a change--to the 'facts' if to nothing else.

I have an urge to get a black marker and scribble "IN" right in the centre of Hadding's avatar every time I see him post in this thread. It would be much more appropriate!

Old February 8th, 2013 #3249
Henry.

There's so much fun in this thread. I don't mean to 'butt' in but 'crack' and 'Joy Division' do have a certain 'arse' connotation in a seaside postcard kind of way.

I think Hitler painted this one when he was in Vienna...perhaps Hadding can confirm?

Old February 8th, 2013 #3250
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
That's some stupid shit.

Old February 8th, 2013 #3251
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Read the Thread Before Posting

Quote:

Lenny you must read the thread before you post. Had you done so, you would know that the Poverty Pimp and the ADL consider Steele such a second rate Nazi that they haven't updated his hate pages in two years. See http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=1411107#2871 . This is in spite of numerous developments in the Judenpresse.

Further, you would know that the Idaho Famous But Incompetent claim that they didn't even know who Steele was before he was arrested. The U.S. Attorney Wheelan claimed the same thing. I have caught Steele and his race traitor wife in HUNDREDS of lies but have not caught the government in a single one. This is not to say that they didn't pull several dirty tricks like lawyers do.

Note that the following affidavit accuses Steele of lying about reporting hate calls to the FBI. See below. I doubt that an FBI agent would put his career on the line in such a matter.

Pray tell us if a sane lawyer would write steamy love letters to his Ukrainian girlfriend from his jail cell when he is awaiting trial for trying to blow his wife up with a pipe bomb. Inquiring minds want to know.

Quote:
http://steelewentcrazy.org/steele/bogustel/bogustel.pdf

Case 2:10-cr-00148-BLW Document 305-2 Filed 09/23/11

STATE OF IDAHO
County of Kootenai
)
)
)
Affidavit of Donald E. Robinson, Jr.

1. I, Donald E. Robinson, Jr., Supervisory Special Agent, Federal Bureau of Investigation
(FBI), being duly sworn, affirm and state:

2. I have been employed as a Special Agent with the FBI since December 1991. I have been a Supervisory Special Agent since February 2002 and have served in both the Criminal
Investigative and Counterterrorism Divisions of FBI Headquarters. During my career I have
investigated and/or supervised a myriad of criminal and national security investigations, to
include drug trafficking, bank robbery, murder for hire, racketeering, Indian Country matters and
terrorism matters. Since February 2005 I have been assigned as the Supervisory Senior Resident
Agent of the Coeur d'Alene and Lewiston Resident agencies of the FBI. I supervised the murder
for hire investigation involving Edgar Steele.

3. In have reviewed the Motion for New Trial (Dkt 291) and the attachments.

4. In the August 8, 2011 affidavit of Cyndi Steele (Attachment to Docket 291) she asserts
that prior telephonic death threats targeting her husband and other members of her family were
reported to the FBI. (Page 7, paragraph d). She further claims that her husband later informed
her that the FBI told him that the threatening calls were traced back "Non-governmental
Organizations" (NGOs) such as the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), Anti Defamation
League (ADL) and the Jewish Defense League (JDL). (Page 7, paragraph d). She continues to
state "when the FBI's investigation confirmed the origin of these calls was from these NGOs, it
refused to take any action because of what appears to be a special relationship between these
NGOs and the FBI- creating a strong inference oflinkage between the threats from these
organizations and the prosecution of my husband on false charges of murder-for-hire" (page 7,
paragraph d).

5. As the Supervisory Senior Resident Agent of the Coeur d'Alene and Lewiston Resident
agencies of the FBI since February of2005, I am responsible for approving the initiation of all
investigations. I also review all citizen complaints. During my tenure there have been no
investigation into alleged threats against Edgar Steele. In fact, I was unaware of who Edgar
Steele was.

6. In response to Mrs. Steele allegations, I conducted a search of FBI indices and found no
reference to any complaint by Mr. Steele, or any member of his family, regarding threatening
communications of any kind.

7. FBI procedure and policy provides that when a citizen complaint of criminal activity is
reported to the FBI, this complaint is documented and recorded in FBI indices.

8. There nothing in the FBI indices which indicates the FBI "confirmed the origin" of the -
call as coming from the specified NGOs. In order to determine the origin of telephone calls the
FBI would have to obtain legal process, either in the form of a court order or Grand Jury
Subpoena which would have also been documented in FBI records. No such records exist.

9. In my capacity as Supervisory Senior Resident Agent, I cannot opine as to what
information Cyndi Steele was told by her husband. However, I can opine that no such report was
made to the FBI. I can also opine the FBI would not have declined to pursue an investigation
based upon external pressure of a NGO.

10. I have read and reviewed all reports generated by FBI personnel in this case.

11. I am familiar with FBI policy, procedure and practice regarding electronic and physical
surveillance.

12. In reviewing the reports and speaking with those involved I am unaware of any violation
of any FBI policy as alleged in the motion.

13. There is an allegation that S/A Sotka failed to listen to the recording on the initial device
(DKT 291, paragraph 4). There is also an allegation that the "Tic Taks" were not on original
recording. (Dkt. 291, paragraph 4).

14. I am familiar with the recording device used in this case.

15. There is no speaker on the recording device which allows one to replay the recording
independently of a computer. The initial download onto a disc of the recording is the original
evidence. Sf A Sotka followed the proper procedures.

16. I listened to the original recording and the "Tick Taks" were very apparent on that
recording.

17. I was present at the September 20, 2010 meeting with Cyndi Steele and Mr. Hoyt which
is referenced in Mrs. Steele affidavit on page 13, paragraph 14. At no time did AUSA Whelan
laugh at Mrs. Steele. I recall her shaking her head with incredulity at the assertion the FBI would
not investigate a pipe bomb on someone's car because Larry Fairfax has "something on" the FBI.

AFFIDAVIT OF
DONALD E. ROBINSON, JR.

Further this affiant sayeth naught.

Donald E. Robinson Jr
Supervisory Senior Resident Agent

Subscribed and sworn to before me this 7th day of September, 2011.

Peggy Johnson
Notary Public for Idaho
Residing at: Coeur d'Alene, ID
My Commission Expires: 12/16/16

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; February 8th, 2013 at 03:22 PM. Reason: Format

Old February 8th, 2013 #3252
Henry.

Anyway, enough of this nonsense. I want to ask Hadding what's happening with the book by Feder that you were translating?

I don't want to buy that version by the Indian that Hancock jr published, I want to read yours.

Old February 8th, 2013 #3253
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
Lenny you must read the thread before you post. Had you done so, you would know that the Poverty Pimp and the ADL consider Steele such a second rate Nazi that they haven't updated his hate pages in two years. See http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=1411107#2871 . This is in spite of numerous developments in the Judenpresse.

That's convinced me. From the ADL link:

Quote:
On May 5, 2011, a Boise, Idaho jury found Edgar Steele guilty of four felony charges related to allegations that he hired a man named Larry Fairfax to kill his wife, Cyndi Steele, and his mother-in-law. Neither woman was actually harmed as a result of the plot. Steele was convicted of using interstate facilities for murder-for-hire, the use of explosive material to commit a federal felony, tampering with a victim, and possession of a destructive device in relation to a crime of violence. The conviction carries at least a 30-year prison sentence.
I mean, he's been up to so much since then, hasn't he? Why the hell aren't they updating, especially since you helpfully remind them every few days? Very odd. They've missed out the length and texture of the turd he dropped yesterday, the colour socks he's wearing right now - whether he has salt or sugar on his morning porridge - the scope for potential updates since they announced he was found guilty are endless.

Old February 8th, 2013 #3254
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry. View Post
Anyway, enough of this nonsense. I want to ask Hadding what's happening with the book by Feder that you were translating?

I don't want to buy that version by the Indian that Hancock jr published, I want to read yours.
Let's hope he's learned how to check that his sources and translations actually mean what he claims they mean or we'll be stuck with another Poundstretcher basket filler.

Old February 8th, 2013 #3255
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Blast from the Past

We see that Bev once believed that Steele was crazy in the following post. She has an agenda against me because I failed to build that bridge on Florida swampland that is owned by her countryman Andy. He didn't come up with the agreed upon down payment. Perhaps I can redeem myself if I install it across the Thames for her.

Quote:
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=1352465#2459

January 10th, 2012 #2459
Bev
Rep War I Survivor

Bev has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly
The website is bullocks as you would understand it. We use a more accurate term. The website is a crude attempt by an unknown Steele cheerleader in an attempt to counter this forum.

It is undisputed that Steele wrote 14,000 Emails to Ukrainian women after his first surgery. In 100 days this is 140 emails per day or one every four minutes for a 10 hour day on the computer. Each of the Ukrainian women received at least 10 emails or 100 instant messages.

It is undisputed that he wrote six steamy love letters to Tatyana Loginova from his jail cell. She doesn't speak English and had to have all of his letters translated. This is not a likely candidate for the so called Ukrainian bride scam. He writes in part:

He failed to explain these impossible things to the jury by testifying in his own defense.

These are three of probably 20 proofs that he is crazier than a shit house rat. This is the tip of the iceberg. I won't go into the half dozen of his rants written from his jail cell which are full of easily demonstrable lies on undisputed matters. This is a former lawyer for G-d's sake. He has lost all of his ability to lie effectively.

I want to talk to Bev about that bridge that I own in Lake Havasu. I can erect in London or anywhere in the U.K. via air freight for only 10% down.
OK - I give in. You win. You're right. He's a can short of a six-pack and his wife's just as nutty for not seeing this abrupt change in her husband. Good luck in your quest in getting him declared insane as a result of a heart operation.

Can you build the bridge on the swampland in Florida that I'm selling andy?

Old February 8th, 2013 #3256
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Have to Spread It Around

Quote:
You have to take into account that not everybody uses common sense, Leonard. It's an increasingly rare skill that only a few of us possess these days.
I couldn't rep you but I gave you a thumbs up. You are living proof of the truth of your post.

Old February 8th, 2013 #3257
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
We see that Bev once believed that Steele was crazy in the following post. She has an agenda against me because I failed to build that bridge on Florida swampland that is owned by her countryman Andy. He didn't come up with the agreed upon down payment. Perhaps I can redeem myself if I install it across the Thames for her.
That's poor spin, even for you.

aNDY doesn't own the Florida swampland. I do. Do you want it? It has planning permission for a theme park and a CAT scanner facility. I can transport Buckingham Palace as well, prick by prick, but you'll have to figure out how to get it back up yourself. I'm sure someone will joyfully give you a big hand.

Old February 8th, 2013 #3258
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
I couldn't rep you but I gave you a thumbs up. You are living proof of the truth of your post.
I thank you kindly. You don't do too badly at proving it yourself.

Old February 8th, 2013 #3259
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Paid Informants

Quote:
The 'evidence' against him is the word and deed of a paid government informant. Even his wife, the putative target (and no shrinking violet), didn't turn on him.

Only the credulous or complicit accept the word of any US Justice Department official at face value. A reasonable person wouldn't accept it in a non-political drug case. How much less to blindly accept in a case so rife with political ramifications?

Yes, Joy Boy, that is some stupid shit. Please don't let those panties cut off the blood supply to your brain. They're not intended to ensconce your 'cack'.

It doesn't get more chutzpathic than this. Congratulations. You've set a new personal worst for craven, embittered, back-biting projection.
Lenny, Fairfax wasn't much of a paid informant. There is no evidence that he got a single PENNY from the government. He has to pay back the $10,000 that he got from the silver that Steele gave him to kill his wife. He spent two years in Federal prison and lost his house to bankruptcy while he was there.

Steele, his wife and daughter told dozens, hundreds and dozens of lies under oath respectively. It is a hard act to follow for the government. I concur that Hadding, April Gaede, Viking Warrior, Fred, Kievsky and several others including myself are Steele's best friends on this thread. We all have seen that Steele is crazier than a shit house rat and have a chance of getting him out.

Steele's wife and lawyers view him as a meal ticket to swindle White Nationalists out of their hard earned money.

Why don't you stay on topic, use your head and avoid the insults?

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; February 8th, 2013 at 04:22 PM. Reason: typo

Old February 8th, 2013 #3260
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Wrong Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry. View Post

This is the Steele thread. You can use PMs or another thread for this type of post.

Tags
edgar steele

Thread