VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 8th, 2013 #3261
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Wrong Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
Let's hope he's learned how to check that his sources and translations actually mean what he claims they mean or we'll be stuck with another Poundstretcher basket filler.
As moderator, you can surely move this exchange to the correct thread.

Old February 8th, 2013 #3262
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
I concur that Hadding, April Gaede, Viking Warrior, Fred, Kievsky and several others including myself are Steele's best friends on this thread. We all have seen that Steele is crazier than a shit house rat and have a chance of getting him out.
It took me two minutes on Google to find out the actual, documented facts behind "pumphead" and conclusively prove that even if Steele had it, there is no way either the symptoms or time frame would have fitted in with him allegedly plotting the multiple murder.

How much better do you think a qualified prosecuting barrister with a vested interest in proving the same thing and unlimited money to rustle up the writers of the medical sources I linked to could do?

Donald, I've asked you a few times and you haven't answered. If you don't know, just say so. Did Steele have chemotherapy as part of his cancer treatment?

Last edited by Bev; February 8th, 2013 at 03:57 PM. Reason: everyone else does it, thought I'd see what the big fuss was :D

Old February 8th, 2013 #3263
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
As moderator, you can surely move this exchange to the correct thread.
I can't moderate this section. It's only two posts, anyway. Why? Is it distracting you from the medical sources I posted like three times?

Old February 8th, 2013 #3264
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Prostate Cancer Treatment

Quote:
It took me two minutes on Google to find out the actual, documented facts behind "pumphead" and conclusively prove that even if Steele had it, there is no way either the symptoms or time frame would have fitted in with him allegedly plotting the multiple murder.

How much better do you think a qualified prosecuting barrister with a vested interest in proving the same thing and unlimited money to rustle up the writers of the medical sources I linked to could do?

Donald, I've asked you a few times and you haven't answered. If you don't know, just say so. Did Steele have chemotherapy as part of his cancer treatment?
You clearly don't know much about pump head and surgically induced psychotic episodes but I don't have time to post on that right now. You are in the wrong business. You should be a publicity agent for heart surgeons to cover up their malpractice.

Had you read the thread you would know the following. His treatment was basically temporary chemical castration followed by an implanted radioactive isotope for a time. He reported on his website that he temporarily lost interest in women. Steele has more on this subject on his website.

This was two years or so before Cyndi caught him on match.com and tried to take him for everything but the shirt off his back. The divorce summary for that year 2000 has been posted at least twice before. I have the divorce file on order.

I don't always have time to refute every silly and erroneous post.

Quote:
http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...&page=126#2510

I missed this from sentencing at http://stopnetspend.com/steele/sentence.pdf . Steele came down with prostate cancer in 1997. He was given a injection lasting for six months to stop testosterone production which was followed by radiation. He seems to have been cured from that. This treatment may have started a huge weight gain. Castrated animals frequently get fat.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; February 8th, 2013 at 04:20 PM. Reason: typo

Old February 8th, 2013 #3265
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Distraction on the Thread

Quote:
I can't moderate this section. It's only two posts, anyway. Why? Is it distracting you from the medical sources I posted like three times?
It is indeed bothering me. My countryman is locked up in prison thru no fault of his own and I am trying to get him out. This is no place for idle chit chat.

Old February 8th, 2013 #3266
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
You clearly don't know much about pump head and surgically induced psychotic episodes but I don't have time to post on that right now. You are in the wrong business. You should be a publicity agent for heart surgeons to cover up their malpractice.

Had you read the thread you would know the following. His treatment was basically temporary chemical castration followed by an implanted radioactive isotope for a time. He reported on his website that he temporarily lost interest in women. Steele has more on this subject on his website.

This was two years or so before Cyndi caught him on match.com and tried to take him for everything but the shirt off his back. The divorce summary for that year 2000 has been posted at least twice before. I have the divorce file on order.

I don't always have time to refute every silly and erroneous post.

Thank you. So we can also rule out "chemo brain" as well as "pumphead". I've read a fair bit from heart surgeons on the latter and, as I said, the time frame of onset and recovery rules out any defence from that angle.

Old February 8th, 2013 #3267
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
It is indeed bothering me. My countryman is locked up in prison thru no fault of his own and I am trying to get him out. This is no place for idle chit chat.
Good grief, it was only two posts! You've made three complaining about it!

I actually, despite my pisstake, thought it was kind of cool that Hadding is publishing a translation, same as I thought it was pretty cool that Akins did one, not that I'd ever tell him. I wouldn't have minded reading it when it's published, like I read the one Akins did.

Old February 8th, 2013 #3268
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Insanity Breakout

Quote:
Thank you. So we can also rule out "chemo brain" as well as "pumphead". I've read a fair bit from heart surgeons on the latter and, as I said, the time frame of onset and recovery rules out any defence from that angle.
It is beyond argument that Steele was sane from 2000 until his aorta surgery. Then he went crazy and has stayed that way. You are out of your depth on pump head. Start by STUDYING my motion. It is an excellent primer. ALL heart surgeries result in measurable cognitive impairment. Steele's is a rather severe case but not that unusual. What is unusual is the fact that he is still alive. I know of NO other cases of anyone surviving an aorta which blew an HOUR before surgery. That hour likely deprived his brain of oxygen in addition to causing some strokes. The surgery then caused hundreds of more microstrokes. His surgeon is to be commended for saving his life and not criticized for making him crazy.

Old February 8th, 2013 #3269
Henry.

Quote:
Have you received a message of thanks from your 'friend' Edgar Steele?

Has ES given you the authority to act for him and consult with his lawyer(s) as there is a strictly confidential lawyer/client relationship between him and his lawyer?

Old February 8th, 2013 #3270
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
It is beyond argument that Steele was sane from 2000 until his aorta surgery. Then he went crazy and has stayed that way. You are out of your depth on pump head. Start by STUDYING my motion. It is an excellent primer. ALL heart surgeries result in measurable cognitive impairment. Steele's is a rather severe case but not that unusual. What is unusual is the fact that he is still alive. I know of NO other cases of anyone surviving an aorta which blew an HOUR before surgery. That hour likely deprived his brain of oxygen in addition to causing some strokes. The surgery then caused hundreds of more microstrokes. His surgeon is to be commended for saving his life and not criticized for making him crazy.
Of course it's not beyond argument! I and several others (like heart surgeons in those medical sources) are arguing it.

I've read your primer.

Right - do you have any idea of how the human body works? Any at all? He was seated when his aorta blew. He felt it pop. He stayed seated for 15 minutes which allowed it to clot and save his life. He then got help in the shape of a helicopter staffed by medical personnel who probably had O2 on board.

Now, unless he held his breath for those 15 minutes (which I very much doubt) his brain was fully oxygenated from the start. Yes? No mention of the pulmonary artery which carries O2 round the body being ruptured so there was oxygen in his blood.

He was seated with his heart blowing blood through the aorta. I don't know if you know what the aorta does but it carries blood from the heart and down to the stomach before pumping it round the body. So let's just assume that for those 15 minutes, he didn't sit there doing some kind of merry jig but instead remained still, with no movement.

With a hole in the main pipe from the heart and Steele sat as still as a statue, there ain't no clot fragments being forced up to the brain.

Once the med staff got hold of him, he would have been given, if deemed necessary, anticoag therapy to disperse any clots.

And yet again, pumphead SETS IN WITHIN SIX WEEKS OF THE OPEN HEART SURGERY AND THEN SPONTANEOUSLY CLEARS UP WITHIN THREE WEEKS OF ONSET!

Last edited by Bev; February 8th, 2013 at 05:03 PM. Reason: grammar crimes committed in my shock at finding myself using CAPSLOCK!!11!!

Old February 8th, 2013 #3271
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Bev's Anatomy Review

Bev needs a bit of refresher on anatomy. Very little blood is pumped from the aorta to the stomach. Most goes to the brain and major muscles. Considerable blood goes to the small intestine after a meal. According to this source, half of all ascending aoric aneurysms are fatal before the patient reaches the hospital. I have also seen a figure published of 97% fatality rate. My money is on the 97% figure.

Steele's case is the only one that I know of which occurred an hour before surgery. His pericardium (which surrounds the heart) was full of blood and clots which kept him from bleeding to death. Some of these were dislodged even before surgery and went to his brain. When was removed from the helicopter his blood pressure had gone to zero for some time. This caused him to lose conciousness and also caused oxygen deprivation to his brain. This likely caused additional damage. His chest was split open in the elevator on the way to the operating room.

The heart is not shown below in the graphic but would be at the lower left. The balloon shape is the aneurysm before it ruptures.
Quote:

http://www.slrctsurgery.com/Thoracic...0aneurysms.htm
An aortic aneurysm is an enlargement of a weakened area of the aorta. Aneurysms which involve the ascending aorta, aortic arch and descending thoracic aorta are termed "thoracic aortic aneurysms." Aneurysms in these regions are prone to rupture once they reach a certain size (see below). Fifty percent of patients who experience a rupture of a thoracic aortic aneurysm die before reaching the hospital. Furthermore, surgical repair of a ruptured thoracic aneurysm carries a 25-50% mortality as opposed to a 5-8% mortality when such aneurysms are treated electively.

Old February 8th, 2013 #3272
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
The aorta is the largest artery in the body. Arteries are vessels that carry blood away from the heart. The aorta arises from the left ventricle of the heart, forms an arch, then extends down to the abdomen, where it branches off into two smaller arteries.
Function of the Aorta
The aorta carries and distributes oxygen rich blood to all arteries

........as I said - down to the stomach and then off round the body, carrying oxygen as it goes.

Point being, it points down, not up. Blood collected downwards, not shot upwards. Think of the aorta as a hosepipe hanging out of the kitchen window and the water tap as the heart - puncture it and the pressure reduces and diverts from the main outlet. No forceful pressure pushing clots upwards.

http://biology.about.com/od/anatomy/a/aa041207a.htm

Old February 8th, 2013 #3273
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Horseshit

Quote:
........as I said - down to the stomach and then off round the body, carrying oxygen as it goes.

Point being, it points down, not up. Blood collected downwards, not shot upwards. Think of the aorta as a hosepipe hanging out of the kitchen window and the water tap as the heart - puncture it and the pressure reduces and diverts from the main outlet. No forceful pressure pushing clots upwards.

http://biology.about.com/od/anatomy/a/aa041207a.htm
How the hell do you think blood gets to the brain? Blood pressure going into the aorta is enough to squirt blood six feet into the air when the head is cut off. The density of a clot is the same as liquid blood and it floats along with the blood until it blocks a capillary. This kills brain cells (neurons) which causes a mini stroke. This stroke will in general cause subtle effects and not vision, balance or speech problems. It is the type of stroke that makes you go queer or turn into a psychopath. Larger clots on the order of the size of a pencil eraser cause paralysis, speech and vision problems. They destroy brain volumes on the order of the size of a grape. These are seldom caused by cardiac surgery.

Capillaries range in size from 5 microns to 10 microns (millionth of a meter) . Human hairs range from 17 to 180 microns. In other words, the biggest capillaries are half the size of the smallest hairs. Red blood cells have to go thru them in single file. Any debris in the aorta causes brain damage if the it goes to the brain. Cuts on the aorta invariably dislodge scraps of cells. Debris going to other organs only does minor local damage.

All surgery from the pulmonary artery of the lungs to the carotid artery in the neck causes brain damage to various degrees. Brain surgery is far less likely to cause stroke induced brain damage than heart surgery.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; February 8th, 2013 at 07:13 PM. Reason: typo

Old February 8th, 2013 #3274
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Lying Piece of Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse View Post

How do I know this? Well, Donald E. Pauly, an unemployed photographer, has read all 666 pages of court documentation and rendered an expert opinion. And 'Joy Boy' Hadding has assured us all that he and Pauly are Steele's 'best friends' on this board.

So how about you show a little respect, for a change--to the 'facts' if to nothing else.

You are a lying piece of shit Jew lover. You made that up out of nothing. I never have been a photographer. I am a self employed electronic engineer with two patents and two published papers. This is the way you dream up your posts. You should be banned for this lie. More importantly, it shows how worthless that all of your posts are on this serious subject of White Nationalism.

Old February 8th, 2013 #3275
Henry.

Quote:

Has ES given you the authority to act for him and consult with his lawyer(s) as there is a strictly confidential lawyer/client relationship between him and his lawyer?

Old February 8th, 2013 #3276
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Rotting In Prison

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry. View Post

I am not Steele's friend and have never met him. Had you read my motion you would know that. Steele is a FORMER White Nationalist who is now crazy and is therefore my colleague. His self professed gold digging wife is a race traitor and is swindling White Nationalism. His trial lawyers are all criminals. His wife and lawyers want him locked in Federal prison for life. Steele is lying about the case and knows that he is lying. He believes that his wife and lawyers have bought his lies. They haven't and the jury didn't either.

Old February 8th, 2013 #3277
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
You are a lying piece of shit Jew lover. You made that up out of nothing. I never have been a photographer. I am a self employed electronic engineer with two patents and two published papers. This is the way you dream up your posts. You should be banned for this lie. More importantly, it shows how worthless that all of your posts are on this serious subject of White Nationalism.
You have repeatedly claimed to have been been a medical photographer to a heart surgeons' practice in Phoenix. You bragged (or simply lied) this to establish yourself as some sort of authority on heart surgery, an attempt to lend validity to your wild accusations about Edgar Steele.

When pressed for details, you always declined to substantiate your employment claims.

I guess you're trying to rewrite your own sordid history now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly, July 2, 2012
To clear the record, Steele being crazy is a fact, not my opinion. It is my opinion that he went crazy from aorta surgery. That is a highly informed opinion from 10 years of experience as a video consultant to the best heart surgeon in Phoenix. http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=1...postcount=2713
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly, February 18, 2011
This is not the first time that you have shot your mouth off on the forum when you didn't know what you are talking about. By my count it is about number six. I was a video consultant and pilot to famous heart surgeon Ted Diethrich in Phoenix for over 10 years. I have attended a heart bypass operation once and ran live video on dozens of his operations including aneurism repairs. I am hardly an expert on the subject but easily know a hundred times what you know about it.http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=1...postcount=1345
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly, June 21, 2011
You failed to note that this doctor makes his living consulting for companies that sell equipment for heart surgery. As I have posted before, I consulted for a famous Phoenix heart surgeon for 10 years and knew about the danger of time on pump. What I didn't know was that in the surgeon's locker room, it was well known to be ten times worse. http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=1...postcount=1846

Last edited by Leonard Rouse; February 8th, 2013 at 10:07 PM.

Old February 8th, 2013 #3278
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

Old February 9th, 2013 #3279
Hadding

Quote:
[To Leonard Rouse:] You are a lying piece of shit Jew lover. You made that up out of nothing. I never have been a photographer. I am a self employed electronic engineer with two patents and two published papers. This is the way you dream up your posts. You should be banned for this lie. More importantly, it shows how worthless that all of your posts are on this serious subject of White Nationalism.
Mr. Leonard Rouse has a very difficult relationship with the truth.

Remember this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
Quote:
In a political war (or any war, for that matter), you don't throw somebody on your side under the bus. That's true if a comrade shoots up a liquor store in broad daylight....
Okay so you would be protesting Steele's innocence even if you absolutely knew that he were guilty, even when the alleged crime has nothing to do with promoting the cause.
I could understand lying for "a comrade" if it had a realistic chance of helping the comrade, but pretending that Steele's far-fetched story was credible has not helped Steele one bit. This willful credulity has in fact harmed Steele by discouraging him from pursuing a more realistic defense, and it has harmed White Nationalism through the waste of a large sum of cash.

On the positive side, at least it is now obvious who some of the retards and hucksters in the cause are.

It also demonstrated to me the danger that we suffer due to lack of leadership and organization. It takes very little to send "the White Nationalist Movement" off on a wild goose chase that wastes none-too-plentiful time and money. This situation that exists in "the movement," where whoever talks loudly is a de facto leader, is really unacceptable. Since there is nothing that can be done to stop it, the thing to do is just, as Dr. Pierce always advocated, not to be part of "the movement."

Last edited by Hadding; February 9th, 2013 at 02:07 AM.

Old February 9th, 2013 #3280
Hadding

I see that Donald Pauly brings up the fact that this person called Bev previously accepted that there was something wrong with Steele's mind, although now taking the contrary position.

Quote:
We see that Bev once believed that Steele was crazy in the following post. [...]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev
OK - I give in. You win. You're right. He's a can short of a six-pack and his wife's just as nutty for not seeing this abrupt change in her husband. [...]
I happened to have noticed another glaring self-contradiction.

A few days ago Bev emphatically declared a position of agnosticism regarding Steele's guilt or innocence.
Quote:
I did post this yesterday (and the day before and indeed many times over the course of the thread.) but you keep missing it, ignoring it, or trying to spin my position as being something entirely different.

I have not said he was framed.
I have not said he was innocent.
I have said I do not know.

Is that simple enough?
That is quite emphatic, yet this same person a few days later declared that Leonard Rouse's presumption that Steele had been prosecuted because of his racial views was "common sense," which amounts to taking the position that he was framed.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding
[...] Steele's being a racist therefore does not appear to have been a factor in the jury's verdict.
Other than the fact that his views made him a SPLC/ADL/DoJ target in the first place?
[...]
You have to take into account that not everybody uses common sense, Leonard. It's an increasingly rare skill that only a few of us possess these days.
I note that for Bev, "common sense" does not include the surmise that somebody that suo sponte writes praises of LSD probably has some experience with that drug: yet Bev's "common sense" does include the presumption of an SPLC/ADL/DoJ conspiracy to frame Ed Steele, even when the conspiracy as described seems unlikely on its face and no supporting evidence can be adduced.

Obviously, somebody that switches so quickly from an emphatically stated position (ostensible neutrality) to a contradictory position (It's common sense that Steele was targeted because he's a racist!) is either a scatterbrain or not arguing in good faith -- or both. In any case, such a person would probably do everyone a favor by refraining from discourse on matters of any importance.

Last edited by Hadding; February 9th, 2013 at 02:24 PM.

Tags
edgar steele

Thread