VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 25th, 2013 #41
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Racial Destruction of Portugal

I don't speak any Portugeuse but this video gives a good look at a cross section of the people there. It makes me think that the average person there must be approaching 25% Negro or Arab. They look to be worse race mixed than Eastern Europeans. Perhaps some of our Portuguese speakers can give us the unpleasant truth.

Old November 23rd, 2016 #42
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

Lisbon painted by Dirk Stoop circa17th century during Restoration War (click to zoom).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
I don't speak any Portugeuse but this video gives a good look at a cross section of the people there. It makes me think that the average person there must be approaching 25% Negro or Arab. They look to be worse race mixed than Eastern Europeans. Perhaps some of our Portuguese speakers can give us the unpleasant truth.

The Truth About Portuguese DNA Ancestry - YouTube
Here is the "unpleasant truth" to the dieversity propagandists and useful idiots.

Portuguese DNA 23andMe tests.

Madeira:

Açores:

Aveiro:

Minho:

Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Last edited by RickHolland; November 23rd, 2016 at 10:40 AM.

Old May 25th, 2020 #43
Miguel Dias

mixing happened but to what degree is questionable and debatable!
Portuguese people are White and Old European.
The problem is the invaders who couldnt leave us alone.
So we had to take matters into our oen hands.
It deoends on the point of view but we were and are nationalistic in mindset.
Hopefully we will return to our glory days!
Peace!

Old April 10th, 2021 #44
Miguel Dias

if you want a good detail about portuguese genetics check Italic Roots forum.
in the genetics section it could explain to you our genetics.
Portuguese were ruled by arabs and moors for 781 years and they lived here another 117 years.
its not our fault if our ancestors were mixing or not.
in general Portuguese people are mostly white. in fact to be Portuguese is to be a type of white. portuguese people are like other western european countries from pollution from africa and the likes.
if we survive this problem than we can fix it.
peace

Old April 10th, 2021 #45
Ray Allan

Some years ago I worked with a Portuguese woman from Lisbon and a Spanish woman from Barcelona and they both had blonde hair. The Spanish lady also had blue eyes. Both were married already, unfortunately.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old April 10th, 2021 #46
Miguel Dias

the spanish blond is almost as precious as a spanish red head.
not very common but when you see one you are shocked by their natural beauty.

Old April 10th, 2021 #47
Paul Anthony
Banned

Ahh.. I don't mind a Spanish Brunette!! They can be amazing dancers!!

Old April 12th, 2021 #48
Lutador Branco

Under the command of king Afonso Henriques the Conqueror, the Portuguese won the Battle of Ourique, in 1139, against five Moorish emirs, and the forces of these emirates were in greater numbers.

https://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batalha_de_Ourique

Iberia started cleaning up the Moorish plague ...

Afterwards, Spain also expelled these Moorish invaders:

In the 15th century, the military campaigns sponsored by the conjugal union of the kings Fernando de Aragão and Isabel Castela consolidated the process of reconquest, culminating in the complete expulsion of the Muslim invaders in 1492, with the resumption of the kingdom of Granada and the unification of Spain as a National State.

https://www.todamateria.com.br/recon...nsula-iberica/

This cleaning work would be completed from 1499:

In 1499 a staunch and somewhat fanatical Roman Catholic, Pedro Sarmiento, wrote the anti-Jewish Sentencia-Estatuto, which prohibited conversos from holding public or ecclesiastical offices and from testifying against Spanish Christians in courts of law. That statute was followed by the 16th-century laws of purity of blood (limpieza de sangre) which further strengthened the laws against anyone of Jewish ancestry and were more racial than religious in nature.

https://www.britannica.com/topic/converso#ref175216

Then there is the Iberian Union, which took place between 1580 and 1640, the unification of the Spanish and Portuguese crowns, and the purity of blood is carried out, from then on, in all of Iberia and its colonies.

https://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uni%C3%A3o_Ib%C3%A9rica

Last edited by Lutador Branco; April 16th, 2021 at 12:42 PM.

Old September 3rd, 2021 #49
Ireland14
Banned

Slightly off-topic.. I heard that Luxembourg, small state of the European union alledgedly has a high number of immigrants from portugal.

Some claim that is because Luxembourg is the state of the E.U. with one of the highest per capita incomes and one of the most wealthy ( small Grand Duchy, German in culture where a lot of the international high-finance settled) whereas Portugal alledgedly is one of the poorest (some even go so far as to say Luxembourg is definitely THE richest and that portugal definitely IS the poorest...). I do not know if many people of Luxembourg merely view Portuguese (i. e. another european group) foreigners as another (((group of darkies))) though...

You know, Britain has Indians/pakistanis as main immigrant group, germany has turks, france mostly northern africans. Luxembourg has Portuguese...

While they are from europe's mainland I wonder if native Luxembourgers view them as another group of (((darkies))). Naturally, Portuguese are not Western-Europeans as the people from luxembourg are but mediterranean peoples.

This is where the Portuguese racial debate once again comes into play, I think...

Old September 3rd, 2021 #50
Clifford Cliff
Banned

One common misconseption about Portugal could be that, as spain, it was dominated by the muslism for centuries, and is common sense to believe muslism are dark skinned, so naturally the portuguese is mixed with non white because of this. But this is WRONG, the muslism army and invadors of that time were 90% made of the Berbers or amazigh, a people that, back then, were even whiter than the local population of portugal and spain.The original berbers were many times even blonde with Blue eyes and even the Nazis classified them as aryan ( nowadays they are darker because of integration but you can still find some very white ones).

Nowadays can get like this

As for the subsaarian component of portugal, I think it is completly false. The Black blood is very evident. Portuguese people has nothing that suggest a black sub saarian african ancestry in their appearence. If you have one Negro in your family tree, believe me, it will be VERY noticiable, even if it is 4 generations ago.

Old September 3rd, 2021 #51
Lutador Branco

Excellent post, Clifford Cliff, thanks for your participation.

In other words, Portuguese and Spaniards are not black, neither Moors nor Jews, but Aryans.

Last edited by Lutador Branco; September 3rd, 2021 at 10:09 PM.

Old September 4th, 2021 #52
Ray Allan

I think I mentioned a while back on a different thread that I worked with a Portuguese and a Spanish lady and both had blonde hair and blue eyes. Unfortunately for me they were both already married.

I had no idea some of those North African Berbers were that White and attractive-looking. Everyone's perception of them in my country is they are all dark-skinned Arab types as shown in Cliff's second video.

Old September 4th, 2021 #53
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
I think I mentioned a while back on a different thread that I worked with a Portuguese and a Spanish lady and both had blonde hair and blue eyes. Unfortunately for me they were both already married.

I had no idea some of those North African Berbers were that White and attractive-looking. Everyone's perception of them in my country is they are all dark-skinned Arab types as shown in Cliff's second video.
I said that in this thread back in April. Memory problems too, it's terrible.

Old September 4th, 2021 #54
Lutador Branco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Some years ago I worked with a Portuguese woman from Lisbon and a Spanish woman from Barcelona and they both had blonde hair. The Spanish lady also had blue eyes. Both were married already, unfortunately.

Yes, Comrade Ray, I remember your important comment in this thread, on April 10, 2021, which is just the one above.

Tags
mongrel scum, niggers

Thread