Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 9th, 2013 #3281
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
How the hell do you think blood gets to the brain? Blood pressure going into the aorta is enough to squirt blood six feet into the air when the head is cut off.
Yes, because the heart acts as a pump, you tard. It's a very powerful muscle. However, Steele's head was not cut off, was it? His balls have been, internet-urativley speaking, but his head wasn't.

He was seated. The blood from the leak in the downwards pointing aorta pooled in his chest.

Quote:

All surgery from the pulmonary artery of the lungs to the carotid artery in the neck causes brain damage to various degrees. Brain surgery is far less likely to cause stroke induced brain damage than heart surgery.

He didn't have a stroke.

Are you claiming he had a stroke or pumphead or what? There's no medical evidence for the former and I have conclusively proved beyond all doubt that the timeframe for pumphead would have had no bearing on this case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
I am not Steele's friend
Superfluous comment, but nice to finally see it in black and white.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
Mr. Leonard Rouse has a very difficult relationship with the truth.
Hahahahahaha - didn't you get banned at the start of the thread for repeatedly lying abut the circumstances surrounding the allegedly doctored tape?


Quote:
I could understand lying for "a comrade" if it had a realistic chance of helping the comrade,
Is that why you repeatedly lied abut the circumstances surrounding the allegedly doctored tape?
Quote:

On the positive side, at least it is now obvious who some of the retards and hucksters in the cause are.
Best line in thread so far. +1

Quote:
It takes very little to send "the White Nationalist Movement" off on a wild goose chase that wastes none-too-plentiful time and money.
Yeah - LSD, strokes, pumphead....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
I see that Donald Pauly brings up the fact this person called Bev previously accepted that there was something wrong with Steele's mind, although now taking the contradictory position.
Another American who doesn't understand sarcasm.

Quote:
A few days ago Bev emphatically declared a position of agnosticism regarding Steele's guilt or innocence.
And it's my position still.

Quote:
That is quite emphatic, yet this same person a few days later declared that Leonard Rouse's presumption that Steele had been framed because of his political views was "common sense," which amounts to taking the position that he was framed.
Comprehension isn't your strong point, is it? It's common sense that there was a motive for the ADL or similar to set him up.

Whether they did or not, I do not know.

Quote:
I note that for Bev, "common sense" does not include the surmise that somebody that suo sponte writes praises of LSD probably has some experience with it:
So what? People write in favour of all kinds of things. I recommended St John's Wort to Akins a few weeks ago - have I ever tried it? No.

I recommend that people don't watch the TV, that people aim to be self sufficient and set up community co-operatives for all their needs - do I do this myself? No, not completely.

Writing in favour of something does not mean you have tried it.
Quote:
yet it includes the presumption of an SPLC/ADL/DoJ conspiracy to frame Ed Steele even when there is no evidence for it.
There's about the same evidence for an ADL frame-up as there is from him having suffered pumphead and then, five months after all medical sources say it would have gone, decide to try and commit multiple murder - ie: someone says so.

Quote:
Obviously somebody that switches so quickly from an emphatically stated position (ostensible neutrality) to a contradictory position (It's common sense that Steele was targeted because he's a racist!)
My position is the former but I see merit in the claims of the latter. Or don't you believe that the antis play dirty? Are you one of these that believe they all play by Queensbury Rules? That figures.


Quote:
In any case, such a person would probably do everyone a favor if she just stfu.

Let's see, should I take advice to STFU from someone who, in his own words "invented the diagnosis", has already been banned (ie: emphatically told by the forum owner to STFU) for repeatedly lying about this case, was asked by the forum owner "you're really enjoying this, aren't you Hadding?" and indeed, along with his cohorts, (one of whom has still not managed to answer the question posed by the forum owner about whether he is paid to smear Steele) has been demonstrably and positively gleeful about this whole thing ever since it started?

Ah - no. Until I am told by either Alex or varg to stay out of this thread, then I shall post as and when I see fit on the topic matter and there ain't shit you can do about it.

Of course, if people stop lying and shitstirring and posting ludicrous theories, I won't have anything to post about, will I? It's a thought you might like to keep in mind.
__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Old February 9th, 2013 #3282
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse View Post
You have repeatedly claimed to have been been a medical photographer to a heart surgeons' practice in Phoenix. You bragged (or simply lied) this to establish yourself as some sort of authority on heart surgery, an attempt to lend validity to your wild accusations about Edgar Steele.

When pressed for details, you always declined to substantiate your employment claims.

I guess you're trying to rewrite your own sordid history now.
Thumbed.

Good work, Leonard. He obviously told us about his work filming heart surgery in order to, as aNDY would say, add a spurious credence to his ravings. As though taking a snapshot of anything makes you an expert on it.

When will they learn that people can so easily wander back through the thread and prove them wrong?
__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Old February 9th, 2013 #3283
Katy
Junior Member
 
Katy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Republic of Texas
Posts: 58
Katy
Default Brethren please

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse View Post
You have repeatedly claimed to have been been a medical photographer to a heart surgeons' practice in Phoenix. You bragged (or simply lied) this to establish yourself as some sort of authority on heart surgery, an attempt to lend validity to your wild accusations about Edgar Steele.

When pressed for details, you always declined to substantiate your employment claims.

I guess you're trying to rewrite your own sordid history now.
I admire your investigative journalism skills which you employ in your quest to defend truth and preserve veracity, brother. But I question the wisdom of this expose of a fellow nationalist who has contributed so much of his time, effort and resources, from articles, useful links, to the extensive volumes of legal documents Donald makes available on his "steelewentcrazy" website, including all transcripts of the entire trial. So a little charity would be in order. Also, it is not Donald who is on trial here.

Granted that he holds some rather extra-ordinary views, each time I challenged him and questioned the wisdom of his legal strategies and defense proposals, Donald demonstrated much sportsmanship and addressed me in a manner that is becoming of a gentleman. This is more than commensurate to whatever psychological issues he may be struggling with.

I am not in a position to break up the sporadic infighting that flares up between the brethren. But we nationalists are too few and far between to be distracted by - and succumb to - personal vendettas, ego trips, infantile peeing contests and cyber saloon brawls. We must try to remember who our real ememies are (who must by now be taking great delight in our discordance)

I still think this is one of the better forums, and I want to thank the many posters that have welcomed and showered me with "tumbs-ups," "reps," and "PM's."

Thank you for hearing me out.

Katy
 
Old February 9th, 2013 #3284
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

Katy, your last post is an admirable one (thumbs, reps and other fripperies coming if it allows) and highlights a real blight in the "movement" - that of the infighting and the bickering and the bitching,

However, I respectfully submit that Leonard is not entirely to blame for this. If you ever get time to spare and read the thread in its entirety, you will see Leonard, myself and others raise polite concerns about the validity of the insanity defence only for Mr Pauly to call us "jew lovers" and "whiggers" and "idiots", to name just a few of his choice words to describe his fellow whites. His fellow medical theory proponents do the same thing. (Other threads relating to Steele have degenerated into the same sort of tit-for-tat.)

It's only natural to respond in kind after months of that sort of abuse. (abuse is a strong word, I know, it's just the internet but I've just got in and am not feeling very inspired at the minute.) I don't care about being called rude names on the internet, and without wishing to speak for Leonard, I doubt he is suicidal over it either, but it does, in my opinion, excuse any retaliatory snide comments or bickering from the doubting side.
__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Old February 9th, 2013 #3285
Hadding
Senior Member
 
Hadding's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,247
Hadding
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katy View Post
I admire your investigative journalism skills which you employ in your quest to defend truth and preserve veracity, brother. But I question the wisdom of this expose of a fellow nationalist who has contributed so much of his time, effort and resources, from articles, useful links, to the extensive volumes of legal documents Donald makes available on his "steelewentcrazy" website, including all transcripts of the entire trial. So a little charity would be in order. Also, it is not Donald who is on trial here.

Granted that he holds some rather extra-ordinary views, each time I challenged him and questioned the wisdom of his legal strategies and defense proposals, Donald demonstrated much sportsmanship and addressed me in a manner that is becoming of a gentleman. This is more than commensurate to whatever psychological issues he may be struggling with.

I am not in a position to break up the sporadic infighting that flares up between the brethren. But we nationalists are too few and far between to be distracted by - and succumb to - personal vendettas, ego trips, infantile peeing contests and cyber saloon brawls. We must try to remember who our real ememies are (who must by now be taking great delight in our discordance)

I still think this is one of the better forums, and I want to thank the many posters that have welcomed and showered me with "tumbs-ups," "reps," and "PM's."

Thank you for hearing me out.

Katy
It was a lot better about ten years ago. But WN has a lot of crackpots, and since VNN Forum's editorial policy was largely shaped by reaction to "Censorfront," not nearly enough was done to counter that, and a lot of the best people left, or don't post very much anymore. I myself try to limit my posting here. It wouldn't bother me to earn the distinction of being banned again for bucking the presumptions of the paranoid mob.

Pauly was probably not exaggerating when he said that he could name half a dozen posters on this forum that are plainly psychotic.

Who would want to try to engage in rational discourse with people who will insinuate (for example) that you are a ZOG operative just because you say what an ordinary sane person would say?

If you keep trying to persuade these people to be reasonable you might find out that you are a ZOG operative too, or maybe that you work for Kevin Strom. So far I think you are getting some slack because you are a female, but that might not last.

Last edited by Hadding; February 9th, 2013 at 02:53 PM.
 
Old February 9th, 2013 #3286
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post

Who would want to try to engage in rational discourse with people who will insinuate (for example) that you are a ZOG operative just because you say what an ordinary sane person would say?
What "ordinary sane person" would seriously post "I have invented a diagnosis and here it is. A man had a heart problem which was successfully cured and seven months later, it affected his brain so badly that he tried to commit multiple murders"?

Quote:
So far I think you are getting some slack because you are a female, but that might not last.
Nah - she's getting the slack because a) she appears to be more on your side of the fence so of course the venomous ones are not going to attack her and label her as a "bitch", "jew lover","whigger", "feminist", "idiot" or anything of that nature simply for disagreeing and b) she hasn't attacked the doubters but has been respectful, polite and a very pleasant change to read.
__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Old February 9th, 2013 #3287
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity
 
Leonard Rouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: With The Creepy-Ass Crackahs
Posts: 8,156
Leonard Rouse
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katy View Post
I admire your investigative journalism skills which you employ in your quest to defend truth and preserve veracity, brother. But I question the wisdom of this expose of a fellow nationalist. . .
Expose? Pauly himself, repeatedly--in this very thread!--made those claims. It didn't take any skill to refute his garbage with his own words, though I appreciate the compliment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katy
who has contributed so much of his time, effort and resources, from articles, useful links, to the extensive volumes of legal documents Donald makes available on his "steelewentcrazy" website, including all transcripts of the entire trial. So a little charity would be in order. Also, it is not Donald who is on trial here.
Let me put it to you this way: Pauly isn't going to be replacing WestLaw or Lexis any time soon. I like my public documents without the heaping side of crazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katy
Granted that he holds some rather extra-ordinary views, each time I challenged him and questioned the wisdom of his legal strategies and defense proposals, Donald demonstrated much sportsmanship and addressed me in a manner that is becoming of a gentleman. This is more than commensurate to whatever psychological issues he may be struggling with.
He treated me the same way before his game became glaringly obvious. If you're genuine, you'll end up getting the same treatment. Look at what happened to Bev when she merely asked questions and observed incongruities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katy
I am not in a position to break up the sporadic infighting that flares up between the brethren. But we nationalists are too few and far between to be distracted by - and succumb to - personal vendettas, ego trips, infantile peeing contests and cyber saloon brawls. We must try to remember who our real ememies are (who must by now be taking great delight in our discordance)
One can't have infighting without an 'in'. There's no 'we' to break up.

Pauly deals in exaggerations, innuendo and lies. I deal on facts. It wouldn't be any skin off my nose if every wild claim concerning Steele were true. But that hasn't been established, neither here nor in federal court, despite the verdict. Far from it. Laughably so, in several respects.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katy
I still think this is one of the better forums, and I want to thank the many posters that have welcomed and showered me with "tumbs-ups," "reps," and "PM's."

Thank you for hearing me out.

Katy
Welcome.
 
Old February 9th, 2013 #3288
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity
 
Leonard Rouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: With The Creepy-Ass Crackahs
Posts: 8,156
Leonard Rouse
Default

Hadding (aka Joy Boy, aka Mr. Wint),

What happened to your buddy Mona Montgomery?

She, Pauly and you are alike (other than in the relentless Steele bashing) in that you're all 'pseudo' whatever it is you purport to be.

Montgomery is a pseudo-lawyer (eventually passed bar, but graduated unaccredited Ca school and has or had no steady work).

Pauly is a pseudo-surgeon/photographer/investigator/etc.

You're a pseudo-intellectual/historian.

And, of course, you're all pseudo-honest.

Is there a club for this? If so, where is its home office?
 
Old February 9th, 2013 #3289
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity
 
Leonard Rouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: With The Creepy-Ass Crackahs
Posts: 8,156
Leonard Rouse
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
Mr. Leonard Rouse has a very difficult relationship with the truth.
Joy Boy,

You dare not quote me in context because it would show what a slimeball you are.

Why don't you post the date and hyperlink, as I honored Pauly and the readers of the thread by doing? You obviously have that information. You chose to hide it.

You withhold information because you can't make your case on the merits of the facts themselves. You're basically untrustworthy, the very thing that you accuse others of being.

As I and others have observed, repeatedly and over a long period of time, there is something very, very wrong with you.

Last edited by Leonard Rouse; February 9th, 2013 at 03:29 PM.
 
Old February 9th, 2013 #3290
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Angry Lenny the Liar and Jew Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse View Post
You have repeatedly claimed to have been been a medical photographer to a heart surgeons' practice in Phoenix. You bragged (or simply lied) this to establish yourself as some sort of authority on heart surgery, an attempt to lend validity to your wild accusations about Edgar Steele.

When pressed for details, you always declined to substantiate your employment claims.

I guess you're trying to rewrite your own sordid history now.
You lying piece of shit Jew lover. I have never used the word photographer on this thread before you brought it up. You used it once before in an ill chosen attempt to insult me. It is not my fault that you don't know what the word means. It used to mean someone who took still photos for money with a film camera. It never meant someone who took motion picture films. These days it means someone who takes still photos with a digital or film camera. I have never been involved with ANY kind of motion picture film camera.

I have taken quite a number of photos over the years but never made a penny at it. Since I have therefore never worked as a photographer, I cannot be an unemployed photographer.

You on the other hand are an unemployed comedian. You were fired from your last job because you were not funny. You will not get another job unless you learn how to tell a joke. Try telling the story about how you were exposed as a liar on this thread. Your disruptions are no accident. From all appearances, you are working for the Jews to disrupt a serious thread.

Full disclosure, I am an unemployed tap dancer who just got fired because I have no natural rhythm and can't dance well. My former employer is about to get sued for racial discrimination.
 
Old February 9th, 2013 #3291
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity
 
Leonard Rouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: With The Creepy-Ass Crackahs
Posts: 8,156
Leonard Rouse
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly
You lying piece of shit Jew lover. I have never used the word photographer on this thread before you brought it up. You used it once before in an ill chosen attempt to insult me. It is not my fault that you don't know what the word means. It used to mean someone who took still photos for money with a film camera. It never meant someone who took motion picture films. These days it means someone who takes still photos with a digital or film camera. I have never been involved with ANY kind of motion picture film camera.
Gosh. I'll have to try to parse this out.

So when thousands of families around the country hire a 'wedding photographer' and that 'photographer' takes video. . .he's no longer a photographer?

And do the families who continue to refer to the wedding photographer as such thereby also become 'lying piece of shit Jew lover(s)'?

I didn't know there was such delineation and acrimony in the ranks of 'image takers'? (Have I misstepped again?)
 
Old February 9th, 2013 #3292
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Angry Circulation of the Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
Of course it's not beyond argument! I and several others (like heart surgeons in those medical sources) are arguing it.

I've read your primer.

Right - do you have any idea of how the human body works? Any at all? He was seated when his aorta blew. He felt it pop. He stayed seated for 15 minutes which allowed it to clot and save his life. He then got help in the shape of a helicopter staffed by medical personnel who probably had O2 on board.

Now, unless he held his breath for those 15 minutes (which I very much doubt) his brain was fully oxygenated from the start. Yes? No mention of the pulmonary artery which carries O2 round the body being ruptured so there was oxygen in his blood.

He was seated with his heart blowing blood through the aorta. I don't know if you know what the aorta does but it carries blood from the heart and down to the stomach before pumping it round the body. So let's just assume that for those 15 minutes, he didn't sit there doing some kind of merry jig but instead remained still, with no movement.

With a hole in the main pipe from the heart and Steele sat as still as a statue, there ain't no clot fragments being forced up to the brain.

Once the med staff got hold of him, he would have been given, if deemed necessary, anticoag therapy to disperse any clots.


And yet again, pumphead SETS IN WITHIN SIX WEEKS OF THE OPEN HEART SURGERY AND THEN SPONTANEOUSLY CLEARS UP WITHIN THREE WEEKS OF ONSET!
I hate to tell you this but your countryman discovered the circulation of the blood in 1628. See
William_Harvey William_Harvey
. You clearly haven't gotten the word. Here in the colonies we learn this at the age of 12 in 6th grade. This is an adult forum. You should be posting in the kiddie section of Stormfront.

The stomach is of no consequence in the circulatory system. You can live for decades without a stomach with your small intestine connected directly to the esophagus. Gravity has NEARLY NOTHING to do with circulation. How do you think people stay alive standing on their heads? How do you think people stay alive in orbit where there are no acting gravitational forces?

You flip flop from Steele being framed to crazy to framed. I flipped once when the evidence was incontrovertible that he was CRAZIER than a shit house rat. You really shouldn't be playing in the major leagues as we say here. I don't think that you can be this stupid after watching you for the last several years. It looks to me like you are deliberately disrupting this serious and essential thread for White Nationalism.
 
Old February 9th, 2013 #3293
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity
 
Leonard Rouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: With The Creepy-Ass Crackahs
Posts: 8,156
Leonard Rouse
Default

Pauly,

If you're so proud of your 'videography' and it's supposedly been such a huge part of your working life, why did you totally neglect to mention it in your earlier smear attempt of me--when you delineated your occupation(s)?
 
Old February 9th, 2013 #3294
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity
 
Leonard Rouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: With The Creepy-Ass Crackahs
Posts: 8,156
Leonard Rouse
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
I hate to tell you this but your countryman discovered the circulation of the blood in 1628. See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Harvey . You clearly haven't gotten the word. Here in the colonies we learn this at the age of 12 in 6th grade. This is an adult forum. You should be posting in the kiddie section of Stormfront.

The stomach is of no consequence in the circulatory system. You can live for decades without a stomach with your small intestine connected directly to the esophagus. Gravity has NEARLY NOTHING to do with circulation. How do you think people stay alive standing on their heads? How do you think people stay alive in orbit where there are no acting gravitational forces?

You flip flop from Steele being framed to crazy to framed. I flipped once when the evidence was incontrovertible that he was CRAZIER than a shit house rat. You really shouldn't be playing in the major leagues as we say here. I don't think that you can be this stupid after watching you for the last several years. It looks to me like you are deliberately disrupting this serious and essential thread for White Nationalism.
This is more hysterical, straw man garbage, Pauly. Bev hasn't made any point concerning the stomach.

You're taking one word in a post and parlaying that into STEELE IS CRAZIER THAN A SHITHOUSE RAT!
 
Old February 9th, 2013 #3295
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
I hate to tell you this but your countryman discovered the circulation of the blood in 1628. See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Harvey . You clearly haven't gotten the word.

I hate to tell you this but it doesn't f***ing matter who discovered it but non sequiturs always welcome.
Quote:
Here in the colonies we learn this at the age of 12 in 6th grade.
Sounds about right. I know we covered it in O level biology.
Quote:
This is an adult forum. You should be posting in the kiddie section of Stormfront.
What's your username there? I'll try and join and say hello.

Quote:
The stomach is of no consequence in the circulatory system. You can live for decades without a stomach with your small intestine connected directly to the esophagus.
I know! Good job I never said it was of consequence, isn't it? The aorta points DOWN TOWARDS the stomach. Down and towards are the salient words.

Quote:
Gravity has NEARLY NOTHING to do with circulation.
The man had a leak in the aorta.
Quote:
How do you think people stay alive standing on their heads? How do you think people stay alive in orbit where there are no acting gravitational forces?
Do these people have leaks in their aortas? If so, they might, just might - be another non-fu**ing sequitur aimed at diverting from the real issues.

Quote:
You flip flop from Steele being framed to crazy to framed.

Where have I done that? My position is, as I keep repeating, is that I do not know.

Those of us blessed with the ability to read anything beyond Dr Seuss will see that I clearly said I can see why someone would want to frame him. Does that mean they did? Not necessarily.

Quote:
I flipped once when the evidence was incontrovertible that he was CRAZIER than a shit house rat. You really shouldn't be playing in the major leagues as we say here. I don't think that you can be this stupid after watching you for the last several years.

There is no evidence. There are a few odd bits that really could be nothing more than less-than wise choices on Steele's part. The rest of it is your lies and spin.

Quote:
It looks to me like you are deliberately disrupting this serious and essential thread for White Nationalism.

It looks to me like you again adeptly avoided the question everyone is asking: does anyone pay (either financially or any other sort of bonus) you to smear Steele and other WN?
__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Old February 9th, 2013 #3296
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse View Post
This is more hysterical, straw man garbage, Pauly. Bev hasn't made any point concerning the stomach.
Like I keep saying, I really think they don't realise that all one has to do is click the numbers at the top or bottom of the page and one can go back and review what was actually said!
__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Old February 9th, 2013 #3297
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity
 
Leonard Rouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: With The Creepy-Ass Crackahs
Posts: 8,156
Leonard Rouse
Default

 
Old February 9th, 2013 #3298
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity
 
Leonard Rouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: With The Creepy-Ass Crackahs
Posts: 8,156
Leonard Rouse
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
It looks to me like you again adeptly avoided the question everyone is asking: does anyone pay (either financially or any other sort of bonus) you to smear Steele and other WN?
If that's true, think how much it would suck to have to deal with the likes of Pauly on a professional basis.

You'd end up CRAZIER THAN A SHITHOUSE RAT! (. . .BY YOUR OWN ADMISSION!)
 
Old February 9th, 2013 #3299
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Angry Race Traitor Wife

Now that everybody has had their little catfight, we get back on the subject. Steele's race traitor self professed gold digging wife has just released an interesting begging letter carefully disguised as a newsletter which I have posted at http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=1504967#3196 . About 10% of it is devoted to the supposed fact that her husband has pneumonia and the prison will not let him see a doctor.

About 90% of it is devoted to raising cash for a Federal prisoner by the name of Hinkson. His lawyer is Cyndi's lawyer Hoyt. Ingri Cassel told me that Hoyt charged Hinkson $1 million for his defense. It didn't work and landed him in Federal prison for decades. Hoyt and Steele's main criminal lawyer McAllister were both Federal PROSECUTORS in the same U.S. Attorney Office in Denver. Hoyt picked McAllister to represent Steele at trial. Cyndi is now living in sin with her new Sugar Daddy by the name of Don Stovall who is a known federal informant. See http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=1503048#3177 .

Cyndi is the WORST race traitor in the history of White Nationalism INCLUDING Hal Turner. She is deliberately keeping her crazy husband locked up in prison and pocketing most of the loot. Now she is spare changing for her lawyer Hoyt. Steele has DISAPPEARED totally for 15 months and supposedly has pneumonia. Even then Cyndi can raise money for a guy who is not in distress. My money says that she has totally abandoned her husband. She is upset that the loot has dried up and decided that a new source of revenue is needed. She is splitting this loot with Hoyt.

BTW, I am trying to provoke Hoyt and Cyndi into suing me for libel. The discovery phase will be exciting. When I have all of their bank account records, I will be rocking and rolling as we say in the Colonies. The counter claim will make me a rich man. I may wind up owning Steele's ranch and McAllister's house.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; February 9th, 2013 at 04:25 PM. Reason: typo
 
Old February 9th, 2013 #3300
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse View Post
If that's true, think how much it would suck to have to deal with the likes of Pauly on a professional basis.

You'd end up CRAZIER THAN A SHITHOUSE RAT! (. . .BY YOUR OWN ADMISSION!)


Notice how he avoided it and amazingly got back on topic? With more crap, insults and smears, mind, but back on topic.
__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Reply

Tags
edgar steele

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:26 AM.
Page generated in 0.22096 seconds.