Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 26th, 2013 #3601
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Angry Lies from Across the Pond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
What I want to know is whether he'd be posting all the lies about Steele and his family if Steele was out and able to slam him for libel. I doubt it.
You are the only liar on the thread except for an occasional post from Cyndi's supposed webmaster. Let's see an audit as to where all the money went. I have exposed the lies on a recent begging bowl video where they claimed that legal expenses have exceeded $400,000 and that only $70,000 has been collected. Their website gives a figure of over $122,000 collected. What is the official position of the Board of Deputies on this case?

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; March 26th, 2013 at 01:39 PM. Reason: typo
 
Old March 26th, 2013 #3602
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

Getting desperate and it shows.

---------------------------------

The Utrecht study completely ruled out "pumphead" as a cause of any form of cognition impairment. Just a little reminder of this inconvenient fact.
__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Old March 26th, 2013 #3603
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Angry Steele's Alibi Explained

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
Yes, that's in the famous jailhouse recording wherein he tells her that regardless of what she herself thinks, she must say that it is not her husband's voice in the recording, because she will bear an eternal burden of guilt if she does not.

I said that telling her to put aside her own opinion and to state an opinion that was not her own (as if it were her own) was the same as telling her to lie.
I didn't make my point clear. Steele told his wife to deny that was him on the recordings before he knew what was on them. He also came up with the claim that Fairfax had stolen his silver before he could have even known what silver if any was missing.

It is undisputed that Fairfax had been doing routine chores the day before Steele was arrested. Steele did not mention to the cops who came to arrest him that Fairfax had stolen $45,000 worth of silver. He had a long conversation with them prior to his arrest. Steele later claims that Fairfax planted the pipe bomb on Cyndi's truck to kill him and hide the theft. Then he claims that Fairfax went to the FBI and they manufactured the recordings to frame him. This is a strange kind of silver thief.

The FBI also overlooked Fairfax's silver theft. They did consider the 600 ounces of silver that Fairfax claimed that Steele gave him. This recording was done in 11 days and including a train whistle and a cell phone call from Steele's own cell phone records. What attention to detail! What if that train had been late that day? Why did the Feds make Fairfax repay the $10,000 worth of silver that he claimed to have received from Steele? Why did they give him two years in prison? Inquiring minds want to know.

One of the best proofs that Steele was not framed is the fact that his websites have not been touched. He was allowed to write dozens of rants from jail in which he accused the government of framing him. He did not testify and his supposed audio experts never did claim that the recordings were fakes. Steele ranted against the government for framing him for 90 minutes during sentencing. He filed a bar complaint against the prosecutor which was heard before the Idaho State Supreme Court. This is a serious felony charge that he was framed. There is absolutely no support for it.

Steele's wife has been allowed to repeatedly beg for money and claim that her husband has been framed. She has not filed the required IRS reports for a non-profit corporation for two years in a row. It looks to me like that she is partners with the government. It is a marriage of convenience just like her marriage to Steele. The government has displayed the patience of a buzzard when it comes to Steele and company accusing it of framing him.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; March 26th, 2013 at 01:08 PM. Reason: typo
 
Old March 26th, 2013 #3604
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Default Lie on Fairfax Theft Alibi

I repost the first KNOWN letter from Steele after he was arrested. Ingri sent me the original but it was inside my toolbox and stolen along with it. I posted about his letter before and checked it against this post. Steele was arrested on Friday, 11 June, 2010. The jail recordings to his son and wife were made on 13 June. He claims that he has had no contact with either one of them which is a lie. Note that Steele has his silver theft alibi already worked out when he supposedly has had no contact with the outside world. In a jail rant, he claimed that he had Rex look in an outbuilding and that he found the silver missing. This is clearly a lie as can be seen in this letter below. He also could not have known about the other pipe bomb, because a pipe bomb was only discovered on Cyndi's truck on 15 June, 2010 during an oil change.

Quote:
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t...ma&page=44#877

Dear Ingri,

Thank you for your letter.

All calls out are almost nonexistent. I was looking forward to seeing you and Al yesterday. I suppose they just turned you away? I haven't had a single visitor here so far and only barely been allowed to see my public defender. I'm not allowed to call my lawyer even until next week.

I am in Max Security, full lockdown, solitary confinement. Worse even than the treatment accorded Matt Hale. Most of mail is returned to senders — usually because of their using letters instead of full first and last names in the review in the return address.

OK. I am innocent, for what that is worth in Amerika today. Here is what happened:

My hillbilly handyman stumbled across a stash of silver bullion in one of my outbuildings — then searched and found two others (@ $15,000 & $45,000 total). Knowing I would discover the theft & know it was him. He tried to kill me with two pipe bombs he placed on the cars he knew I drove. They both failed to go off. Cyndi left town with one before he removed it, which led to the discovery of the car bomb on our Mitsubishi SUV.

This guy had offered to be a hit man before, more than once, but I dismissed him as a harmless buffoon. I had told him of the ADL & its hatred for me. This murder-for-hire plot is beyond my hillbilly hitman, so I assume he went to the ADL, which either fabricated tapes that he played for the FBI recorder or produced a mimic of me to make the tapes for the FBI on the spot. Regardless, I have been framed and set-up! BTW, the ADL was quoted extensively in the government's opening papers in court.

I haven't heard from my wife or son and fear they have been convinced by the U.S. Attorney Prosecutor of my guilt. I feel totally abandoned. What can you and others do? Ingri, I honestly don't know. Obviously, this is going to trial. I may well be convicted, which will be the same as a death sentence at this stage of my life. I am So depressed. I never expected them to come after me like this.

You may share this with others, even posting it on VNN and SF (With my address so they can write me - please write me - but tell them to put their full names and addresses [as a clear return address] on the envelopes).

Edgar Steele #361857
Spokane County Jail
W. 1100 Mallon
Spokane, Wash. 99260-0320

Love, Edgar

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; March 26th, 2013 at 03:55 PM. Reason: correct date and bomb discovery
 
Old March 26th, 2013 #3605
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Angry Steele's First Visitor in Jail

This is my original post about the visit by Ingri Cassel who is a long time friend of Steele's in Northern Idaho. She now believes that Steele is crazier than a shit house rat. She is the one who tipped me off that Cyndi is now living in sin with a known Federal informant. This is the first claim that Steele heard the recordings before 13 July, 2010. His letter must have been written before 13 July.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
July 22nd, 2010 #966
Donald E. Pauly
Senior Member

Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 3,573

Confirmed Visit

Ingri Cassel and Steele's long time friend Allen Banks visited him on or about 13 July. Ingri reported for the now defunct newspaper Idaho Observer. Here was what she sent me:

Quote:
From: Ingri
Date: Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 7:43 PM
Subject: Re: Steele Letter
To: "Donald E. Pauly"

Hello Donald,

Yes, I can do this and send from another computer and email address.
It is in pencil and I mistook a U as in UNN for a V as in VNN.
It is exact but would probably come out better if it was copied and mailed.
I would prefer this method....

The feds are not happy about this letter getting out... Allen and I
visited Ed today and we were his first visitors. He was told to ask me to have it taken off the internet.

Just a heads up here. The case is actually quite dicey since the audio
tapes are quite convincing. Ed told us he is most concerned about his family and how they are doing emotionally. After he listened to the first tape, he became physically ill (literally) and realized he was screwed.

It was as though someone else was talking using his voice. He was on the verge of a nervous breakdown after listening to that one tape - and there are three that his wife has listened to.

~Ingri
 
Old March 26th, 2013 #3606
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Angry Affadavit From Sotka

I missed this in the court file. It provides some details about getting the recordings on Steele and checking out his alibi. I will do optical character recognition on it when I get time. The redacted black stripes have all been published. CW-1 denotes Fairfax (Confidential Witness), C.S is Cyndi Steele. J.K was Jacquinette Kunzman, of Blessed Memory, who was Cyndi's mother.

http://steelewentcrazy.org/steele/arrest/procause.pdf

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; April 1st, 2013 at 11:51 AM. Reason: typo
 
Old March 26th, 2013 #3607
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Angry Searching Steele's Computers

I also missed this in the court files. MULTIPLE computers were seized in the search warrant and the public defender wanted Steele's client files protected. The email addresses and names of anyone including me who ever corresponded with Steele are presumed to be in FBI hands.

Steele didn't want the government to get his 14,000 emails to Ukrainian women and his love letters to Tatyana. He used the excuse that his legal files should be confidential. Steele has admitted in his KXLY-TV interview that he hadn't had a paying legal case in 10 years. It is unlikely that he was much worried about client files. This would include his work on the Aryan Nations case. He lost that case which resulted in Pastor Butler losing his compound and going bankrupt.

At this time Steele had not seen the search warrant and did not know what had been seized. The government was arguing that Steele's client files would be protected.

See

http://steelewentcrazy.org/steele/clients/support.pdf

Quote:
http://steelewentcrazy.org/steele/clients/noclient.pdf

MEMORANDUM OPPOSING DEFENDANT’S MOTION FOR PRELIMINARY
INJUNCTION - 1
WENDY J. OLSON, IDAHO BAR 7634
UNITED STATES ATTORNEY
MICHAEL W. MITCHELL
ASSISTANT UNITED STATES ATTORNEY
6450 MINERAL DRIVE, SUITE 210
COEUR D’ALENE, IDAHO 83815
TELEPHONE: (208) 667-6568
FACSIMILE: (208) 667-0814

UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE DISTRICT OF IDAHO
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA,
Plaintiff,
vs.
EDGAR STEELE,
Defendant.

Cr. No. CR-10-148-N-BLW
MEMORANDUM OPPOSING
DEFENDANT’S MOTION FOR
PRELIMINARY INJUNCTION
FROM SEARCH OR
INVESTIGATION OF
COMPUTERS AND FILES SEIZED
FROM DEFENDANT’S HOME

The United States of America, by and through Wendy J. Olson, United States Attorney, and the undersigned Assistant United States Attorney for the District of Idaho, submits the following memorandum opposing the defendant’s motion for a temporary injunction to prevent the search of any computer seized from the defendant’s residence.

I. STATEMENT OF FACTS

On June 11, 2010, the defendant was arrested on federal charges of Use of Interstate Commerce Facilities in the commission of Murder for Hire, a violation of 18 U.S.C. § 1958. Pursuant to a federal search warrant signed by U.S. Magistrate Judge Mikel H. Williams, federal agents seized items from the defendant’s home, including multiple computers.

The United States had probable cause to believe that items within the defendant’s residence, including computers, contained evidence of a crime. The U.S. Magistrate Judge agreed. Presently, the United States has not conducted any search of the computers seized from the defendant’s residence and will not search without another search warrant.

II. SUMMARY OF THE ARGUMENT

The items taken from the defendant’s residence were seized pursuant to a lawful federal search warrant, and will be searched pursuant to a lawful federal search warrant. The United States has exercised “special care to avoid unnecessary intrusion on attorney-client communications” and will seek a second search warrant consistent with the Ninth Circuit’s opinion in United States v. Comprehensive Drug Testing, Inc., 579 F.3d 989 (9th Cir. 2009) before the computers will be searched. This will limit the scope of the information obtained by the investigatory agents and already addresses the concerns expressed by the defendant in his motion.

III. ARGUMENT

The defendant, who is an attorney, asserts that he has “client files and information on his computer and in his home.” Defendant’s Motion, 2. He states that some of the information is “covered by attorney-client confidentiality and privilege issues.” Defendant’s Motion, 2. He requests a preliminary injunction to prevent “all investigation activity with respect to case files, computer records, and all other materials seized from Mr. Steele’s law office, and to preserve the confidentiality of the seized materials until this Court has an opportunity to review the search warrant and make determinations as to what material are privileged and should be returned under Federal Rule of Criminal Procedure 41(g).” Defendant’s Motion 2. The defendant points to the procedures set forth in Comprehensive Drug Testing, Inc. as a method of ensuring that law enforcement limits the scope of the information to be seized during the search of the defendant’s computer files. Defendant’s Motion, 5-6; Comprehensive Drug Testing, Inc., 579 F.3d 989.

Case law is clear that the defendant’s residence, even if used in his practice of law, is “not immune from search warrants.” United States v. Mittleman, 999 F.2d 440, 445 (9th Cir. 1993), citing In re Grand Jury Subpoenas Dated Dec. 10 1987, 926 F.2d 847, 855-58 (9th Cir. 1991). “Although a law office search should be executed with special care to avoid unnecessary intrusion on attorney-client communications, it is nevertheless proper if there is reasonable cause to believe that the specific items are located on the property to be searched.” Mittleman, 999 F.2d at 445, quoting National City Trading Corp. V. United States, 635 F.2d 1020, 1025-26 (2nd
Cir. 1980).

In this case items, including computers, were lawfully seized from the defendant’s residence pursuant to a search warrant signed by a U.S. Magistrate Judge. However, recognizing that the computers could potentially store attorney-client communications, the computers have not been searched by the United States. Instead, the United States has been taking steps to prepare a second search warrant authorizing a search consistent with the procedures in Comprehensive Drug Testing, Inc. 579 F.3d at 1000. Consistent with this opinion, the search warrant would provide for the formation of a CDT Review Team who will segregate and redact data so that the investigatory agents will only receive data that is authorized to be seized in the search warrant. Id. The CDT Review Team will “not communicate any [other] information they learn during the segregation process absent further approval of the court.” Id. The CDT Review Team will use search protocol designed to uncover only the information for which it has probable cause to seize Id. Thus, the investigatory agents will only obtain information relating to this case, and not unrelated attorney-client information from the computers.

The Supreme Court recently clarified that the preliminary injunctive relief sought by the defendant is available only if he can “demonstrate that irreparable injury is likely in the absence of an injunction.” Winter v. National Resources Defense Counsel, Inc., 129 S.Ct. 365, 375 (2008). In so doing, the Court rejected the Ninth Circuit's “possibility of irreparable harm” test, noting that “[i]ssuing a preliminary injunction based only on a possibility of irreparable harm is inconsistent with our characterization of injunctive relief as an extraordinary remedy that may only be awarded upon a clear showing that the plaintiff is entitled to such relief.” Id. at 375-76. The defendant cannot show that an irreparably injury is likely since the United States is taking steps to put in place search procedures designed to exercise “special care to avoid unnecessary intrusion on attorney-client communications.” Mittleman, 999 F.2d at 445.

However, our efforts to search the defendant’s computers is “proper” because there is “reasonable cause to believe that [evidence] is located on the property to be searched.” Mittleman, 999 F.2d at 445. Moreover, the United States’ efforts to search the computers will be reviewed by a U.S. Magistrate Judge who can authorize or decline the search based upon the Court’s review of the affidavit and current law. The defendants request for a preliminary injunction is unnecessary in light of these efforts, and the defendant has failed to meet his burden of showing that “irreparable harm is likely.” Winter, 129 S.Ct. at 375.

IV. CONCLUSION
For the reasons set forth above, the defendant’s motion for preliminary injunction from search or investigation of computers and files seized from defendant’s home should be denied.

Respectfully submitted this 19th day of July, 2010.
WENDY J. OLSON
UNITED STATES ATTORNEY
By:
/s/ Michael W. Mitchell
Assistant United States Attorney

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; March 26th, 2013 at 05:48 PM. Reason: typo
 
Old March 27th, 2013 #3608
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Smile Steele's Coin Shop Comes on Hard Times

Cyndi's supposed webmaster Bob Magnuson, AKA Latebloomer, stormed on this thread like he owned it just after Steele was arrested. He was plugging it to collect money that was to be used for Steele's defense. Varg and Mr Linder challenged him and he got his panties in a twist and stormed off. I have also hurt his feelings by making fun of his silly website. He seems to be on the right track here for a change. For once his silly website has something worth reading. We want Bobby back. There are sooo many questions to ask him.

Quote:
CoiNuts’ owners wriggle out of criminal behavior, 3/5/2013, CDA Press | Free Edgar Steele

3/5/2013, CDA Press
2013 MARCH 24
by admin

(The owners of CoiNuts’ testified for the prosecution in Mr. Steele’s 2012 Boise trial. One wonders if their apparent good luck avoiding conviction below has any connection with their testifying for the G’ment in Boise. FES Admins.)
Quote:
CoiNuts


CoiNuts’ former customers demand payment

Commenting (22)

Posted: Tuesday, March 5, 2013 11:31 am | Updated: 11:33 am, Tue Mar 5, 2013.
By DAVID COLE | 22 comments

COEUR d’ALENE — Former customers of the now-closed CoiNuts shop in Coeur d’Alene allege the owners swindled them out of hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Those customers say the owners — Kevin E. Mitchell and step-daughter Sarah M. Mitchell — used methods that were simple and twofold at the shop located at 296 W. Sunset Ave.
.......
The story details the troubles that CoiNuts is having. This is where Steele mysteriously sold about 3,000 ounces of silver in April before he was arrested. How much if any of the $55,000 that he got for it wound up going to Tatyana has never been determined. There is NO indication that any of their testimony against Steele was false. You can read it at http://steelewentcrazy.org/steele/day4.pdf 4-904-1. Why Steele would deal with a scumbag like Mitchell is not clear. All of the checks that Steele got did clear the bank however. The testimony implied that Steele had never dealt with the coin shop before. This would be expected if he was trying to hide the transaction from his wife.

Cyndi spun the testimony and claimed that the silver was sold to pay ordinary bills. I think that she was lying and that Steele sold it behind her back to get cash for Tatyana. Is the webmaster saying that any of Mitchell's testimony in the Steele trial was false? Perhaps his panties are in a twist for it being true. This is just like the Steele Cheerleaders to beat up on someone for truthful testimony.

I wonder if the Magnuson lawyer defending CoiNuts is one of Bobby's relatives. Inquiring minds want to know.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; March 27th, 2013 at 10:48 AM. Reason: typo
 
Old March 27th, 2013 #3609
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Smile Comment On Steele's Coin Shop Owner

I have no dog in this fight but it would appear that the company that Steele sold 3,000 ounces of silver to was rather shady. Perhaps he thought that they would keep their mouth shut about the sale. This post is by a competitor of CoiNuts who is in Spokane, Washington about 40 miles west of CoiNuts. It therefore should be taken with a grain of salt. Again, the five checks that Steele got for his silver all cleared the bank (about $55,000 total).

Cyndi's new sugar daddy Don Stovall is a known Federal informant and was the owner of a bankrupt coin shop in Coeur d' Alene. Perhaps her webmaster Latebloomer can help us understand the connection
Quote:
if any.
http://www.cdapress.com/news/local_n...a4bcf887a.html

kemawo777 posted at 1:59 am on Thu, Mar 7, 2013.
Posts: 3

As the owner of COINSPlus in Spokane, WA, I can assure everyone that these few cases mentioned in this article are the tip of a much larger iceberg. Kevin Mitchell's debauchery goes back decades. He has been black-balled by every industry organization in existence. He has probably bounced 1000 checks in his history. Since opening COINNuts in CDA, we have personally heard of hundreds of bad checks, broken hearts, broken spirits, crushed dreams and the like. He has breached the very trust of every citizen of that community. The local authorities have behaved like no other municipality would. Looking away and ignoring the greatest financial nemesis to their citizenry.

To say the Mitchell's intent is unprovable, their problms have continued for 10 years. countless bad checks from day one and rarely if ever making them right. Poor people placing their entire savings in his hand hoping to purchase the most secure of investments to find it stolen by a pathological liar, conman and sociopathic theif. What is worse is that he has corrupted his own daughter in his wretched ways.

We are tired of the authorities that knowingly and willingly allowed this to continue intentionally stealing millions of dollars from hundreds or maybe even 1000 or more customers. We were recently told by a plaintiff that the civil judge was going to drop all charges and return the confiscated inventory to him. Whoever is defending him should be ashamed as well.

Call on your community leaders to put Mitchell away. I can assure that this story barely scratches the surface of all those victimized.

If you are buying or selling coins, precious metals, scrap gold, jewelry or diamonds, check with your local friends about a dealers reputation. COINSPlus has purchased and sold 100's of millions of dollars in coins and metals in nearly 2 decades with every check being good and every order being delivered either immediately or within a few short days. When selling scrap gold, jewelry & quality diamonds-not all buyers are alike. deal with a high volume, low margin precious metals dealer who has an immediate retail need for every ounce purchased.

Please prompt the CDA authorities to lock this guy up. He did it in the 90's & disappeared for 7 years only to reappear in the early 2000's. He will be back if he is not put away.

And, by the way....no drugs or gambling here. $Millions of dollars are hidden in your precious metals waiting for his days of retirement on a beach while working folks suffer to maybe never retire after he has stolen their hard earned life savings.

God Bless
Kevin @ coinsplus.com

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; March 27th, 2013 at 10:43 AM. Reason: typo
 
Old March 27th, 2013 #3610
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Smile Jew Female Trafficking Is Old News

For newcomers and those like Bev who have not read this thread, I repost an interesting analysis by Hadding. He keeps figuring stuff out before I do. It is not clear whether he is a lucky guesser or has some secret that I have not figured out. He correctly observed that Jew trafficking in White women was old news 20 years ago. Steele never did claim that he was investigating such trafficking. Hadding sees a sinister motive in the Steele cheerleaders. All is does it give -JC an excuse for off topic posts. It would be better if he posted on the Tooth Fairy's antics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
What issue is it on which Ed Steele has posed such a threat?

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t...4&page=92#1837

June 20th, 2011 #1837
Hadding
Senior Member

Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,653

The Jewish involvement in trafficking women is already so well known that the State of Israel has had the United Nations breathing down its neck about it.

The notion that anything Ed Steele could say would significantly add to the controversy is ridiculous. If anything, the Jews would just say, Aha! Here is the proof that this is an anti-Semitic canard because the Aryan Nations' lawyer Ed Steele is saying it! The message would be: Ed Steele = Aryan Nations = kook. And they could get away with that characterization, since if you surveyed 1000 Americans at random you would be lucky to find even one that has a vague idea of who Steele is.

I don't believe that it would even get to that level, though, because frankly Steele is boring and not likely to attract much attention. Assuming that Steele's book did contain something damaging, all the Jews would have to do to suppress the book would be to refrain from promoting it.

I understand that you have to grossly overstate Steele's influence in order to make the frame-up conspiracy-theory that has been parroted for the past year seem slightly credible.

You might want to consider also that some of those promoting the frame-up conspiracy-theory may have had less-than-pure motives.

I think for some the motive has been simply that it is easier to tell people what they want to hear than to try to get them to heed reason. There is a segment of the WN public that thrives on stories of conspiracy and persecution. Perhaps it would reduce sales, donations, and listenership to buck the current by telling these people that they are wrong, especially since the consequence might be that these lunatics would denounce the one that tried to get them to reason. It's so much easier to go along with the crowd.

But consider this too: it is not in the interest of WN to take a violently antagonistic posture toward the government. That would be self-destructive, since the government can crush us if we give them an adequate excuse. This kind of drama encourages that kind of dangerous posture.

So far as "putting the man away" is concerned, the Mission Impossible defense and all the people who supported it have accomplished that.
 
Old March 28th, 2013 #3611
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
For newcomers and those like Bev who have not read this thread, I repost an interesting analysis by Hadding. He keeps figuring stuff out before I do. It is not clear whether he is a lucky guesser or has some secret that I have not figured out. He correctly observed that Jew trafficking in White women was old news 20 years ago. Steele never did claim that he was investigating such trafficking. Hadding sees a sinister motive in the Steele cheerleaders. All is does it give -JC an excuse for off topic posts. It would be better if he posted on the Tooth Fairy's antics.
Why do you keep repeating the old and failed lie that I haven't read the thread? It's you who keeps "finding" "new" things in the thread and you who is getting confused over who attended the trial, not me.

As for the rest of this post - it is a red herring. It is not suggested that this is the be all and end all motive for your government to get Steele.

*If* and I repeat *if* it was a frame-up, the true motive may never be known.

---------------------------
The Utrecht study completely ruled out "pumphead" as a cause of any form of cognition impairment. Just a little reminder of this inconvenient fact.
__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Old March 28th, 2013 #3612
M.N. Dalvez
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,846
M.N. Dalvez
Default

Quote:
I have no dog in this fight but
You could have fooled me, 'Pauly'.
 
Old March 29th, 2013 #3613
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Default Read the Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.N. Dalvez View Post
You could have fooled me, 'Pauly'.
Silly you! I'm talking about the attack by the Steele camp on the coin shop. The have not claimed that any of their testimony is false.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; March 29th, 2013 at 08:36 AM. Reason: typo
 
Old March 29th, 2013 #3614
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Smile Cyndi Dancing the Hora

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.N. Dalvez View Post
You could have fooled me, 'Pauly'.
For newbies like M.N. Dalvez and those like Bev who have not read the thread, I have a new conspiracy theory. You can read the testimony about the coin shop at http://steelewentcrazy.org/steele/day4.pdf 4-904-1 . Steele sold about 3,000 troy ounces of silver to a rather shady operation called CoiNuts on 21 April, 2010. He had apparently never dealt with them before because Mitchell claimed not to know him. This silver weighed about 100 kg or about 220 pounds. He got five checks for it totaling about $55,000. These checks were supposed to be negotiated over a period of time to give the coin shop time to cover them by reselling the silver. The last was cashed on 10 June, the day before Steele was arrested. This was apparently standard procedure with this coin shop but none of my silver brokers have ever done it.

I have posted before that it is strange that a silver bug like Steele was selling off silver at $18 per ounce when he should have been able to lay his hands on $55,000 if he had a sudden financial emergency. He instead gets paid over a seven week period with five installments. The only thing that makes sense is that this kept Cyndi from knowing that Steele was raising cash.

Where did this $55,000 go? Cyndi claims that it was needed to pay bills and that most of that money was still in their checking account after Steele was arrested. Their checking account was never introduced into court and Cyndi has told lies by the hundreds. If Steele had to pay bills by raising silver why was the money not spent? Why was she begging for money after Steele was arrested if most of $55,000 was in her checking account? Did some of that money go to Tatyana? She was never questioned on that subject.

Did some of this money go to Fairfax and has he never revealed it? There is no talk on the recordings as best as I can tell of any money or silver transfer. There is only talk of $400 for travel money for Fairfax to drive to Oregon City. He was to check on the pipe bomb to see if it had fallen off. It is undisputed that Fairfax sold about 600 ounces of silver. The two checks that he got for it were shown in court. Did Steele pay Fairfax a substantial amount of cash beforehand and did he withhold that from the FBI? He certainly didn't tell the FBI about the pipe bomb on Cyndi's truck and that cost him two years in prison.

Why is Cyndi all excited that the coin dealer has fallen on hard times? She never complained about any of the checks bouncing. She never complained that there was any untrue testimony about her husband's silver sales. Did she sell some of her husband's silver to this guy and wind up being defrauded? There seem to be dozens of people in the area who have been defrauded by CoiNuts and it has been out of business since last July. Where is Cyndi's webmaster when we need him? Latebloomer, come back. I am so sorry if I made you get your panties in a twist. Inquiring minds want to know all these things.
 
Old March 29th, 2013 #3615
M.N. Dalvez
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,846
M.N. Dalvez
Default

You say, you have no dog in this fight. I'm willing to bet that over half (that's about 1700+posts) of your posts here at VNN deal exclusively with how you think Edgar Steele was, and is, insane.

How is that having no dog in the fight when you're so obviously focussed on using VNN exclusively to say that Steele is crazy?

And who are you that you feel the need to spend years trying to convince people that Steele is crazy? Why is it so much your business to do so?
 
Old March 29th, 2013 #3616
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Smile Read The Thread Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.N. Dalvez View Post
You say, you have no dog in this fight. I'm willing to bet that over half (that's about 1700+posts) of your posts here at VNN deal exclusively with how you think Edgar Steele was, and is, insane.

How is that having no dog in the fight when you're so obviously focussed on using VNN exclusively to say that Steele is crazy?

And who are you that you feel the need to spend years trying to convince people that Steele is crazy? Why is it so much your business to do so?
I have no dog in this coin shop fight and you would know that had you read my post more carefully. It is my business to get my former White Nationalist colleague out of prison when his race traitor self professed gold digger wife wants him locked up for life. It is also my business to enlighten the Steele cheerleaders that he was not framed. It is my job to stop the swindle of White Nationalism by the Steele camp. Most importantly, it is my job to calm the closet Nazis who are scared to come out because that they think that Steele was framed.
 
Old April 1st, 2013 #3617
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
I repost the first KNOWN letter from Steele after he was arrested. Ingri sent me the original but it was inside my toolbox and stolen along with it. I posted about his letter before and checked it against this post. Steele was arrested on Friday, 11 June, 2010. The jail recordings to his son and wife were made on 13 June. He claims that he has had no contact with either one of them which is a lie. Note that Steele has his silver theft alibi already worked out when he supposedly has had no contact with the outside world. In a jail rant, he claimed that he had Rex look in an outbuilding and that he found the silver missing. This is clearly a lie as can be seen in this letter below. He also could not have known about the other pipe bomb, because a pipe bomb was only discovered on Cyndi's truck on 15 June, 2010 during an oil change.
I think our resident heart surgeon/lawyer/psychiatrist/cameraman has "missed" yet another point - the implications of his own words.

Let's take another look.

Quote:
He also could not have known about the other pipe bomb, because a pipe bomb was only discovered on Cyndi's truck on 15 June, 2010 during an oil change.
Let's make it very simple:

Quote:
He also could not have known about the other pipe bomb
__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Old April 4th, 2013 #3618
Hell Raising Woman
Jews are not superior
 
Hell Raising Woman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: USA - House of Babylonia where greed, immigration and homosexuality flourishes and the jews love it.
Posts: 1,609
Hell Raising Woman
Default

Donald posted:
“The FBI also overlooked Fairfax's silver theft. They did consider the 600 ounces of silver that Fairfax claimed that Steele gave him. This recording was done in 11 days and including a train whistle and a cell phone call from Steele's own cell phone records. What attention to detail! What if that train had been late that day? Why did the Feds make Fairfax repay the $10,000 worth of silver that he claimed to have received from Steele? Why did they give him two years in prison? Inquiring minds want to know.

One of the best proofs that Steele was not framed is the fact that his websites have not been touched. He was allowed to write dozens of rants from jail in which he accused the government of framing him. He did not testify and his supposed audio experts never did claim that the recordings were fakes. Steele ranted against the government for framing him for 90 minutes during sentencing. He filed a bar complaint against the prosecutor which was heard before the Idaho State Supreme Court. This is a serious felony charge that he was framed. There is absolutely no support for it.”


Your logic on this matter sinks to the level of illogical fallacy on many levels, but in particular that of a straw man.

First, one’s own cell phone records doesn’t prove the owner made a phone call or a series of phone calls. Anyone could have made a phone call using Steele’s cell phone without his knowledge and faked Steele’s voice. In addition, the expert witness on voice recordings was denied testimony.

Secondly, the Feds made Fairfax repay because Steele claims Fairfax stole $10,000 worth of silver. Whether or not, according to you, Steele informed Fairfax where the Silver is kept so that it wouldn’t look like Steele directly paid him in Silver is moot anyway and cannot be proven. Besides, the Feds in this situation could have easily make it look like Fairfax was independently involved while making the Feds/ADL look “squeaky clean.”

Thirdly, just because his websites have not been touched doesn’t mean he was not framed. Your statement otherwise has serious illogical conclusions. Again, the “squeaky clean” image is important and can easily be used as a deterrent.

Fourthly, anyone who is jailed can write anything in his/her letters and still be read by the authorities without their intervention. This includes writing about escaping or wishing to escape. Interventions don’t necessarily happen whenever one writes about escaping or complains about the government. Freedom of speech is a right and a right given to jailers.

Fifthly, anyone can file a complaint against a charge or against a prosecutor or against a gang of persecutors of being framed or false evidence or challenge claims brought forth in which no evidence is found to fully convict a person, but merely on hearsay or merely this person said that or this person said this. In addition, if the gang of persecutors are allowed hearsay into court, yes, it would be difficult for Steele not to have evidence proving otherwise at that particular time, especially when there are no credible witnesses for his behalf. If Steele had planned the pipe bomb, etc., a lot of preparation would have more than likely been made to steer himself completely from looking guilty. Of course, then again, justice is blind. In addition, lack of memory is not the same as “crazy” or “insane.”

What is insane is your continuous obsession with this case. I have to wonder, Pauly, if your obsession is more than just trying to get Steele to admit to his insanity, which there is no proof and which will not improve his chances of getting out of jail, but to only label him in a negative way. I also have to wonder if the “lies” and “theft” as you put it are some psychological manifestation in which you yourself is guilty of at some point in your life that has gone unsolved.

You definitely have a problem with speculating one’s life in a negative fashion just to suit your much to be desired intellect. You convince yourself that in your arrogant explanations of your speculations on timeline and incidents that you are being factual when in fact you are actually portraying yourself to others as amusing and clever. Whether you are aware of this or not your ego is more important than being factual, clouding your judgment immensely. Furthermore, your speculation about Hadding and his supposed “secrets” which he has yet to tell you in light of supposed more factual hearsay is just absurd and just as crazy as someone who has mental illness.

If I didn’t know anything better I could swear you are the reincarnation/reanimation of the “Artful Dodger” who considers himself to be the “victim of society” and so behaves/makes use of his time cleverly on a case that has all the elements of masking your manifestation - “lies” and “theft.”

"With these last words, the Dodger suffered himself to be led off by the collar, threatening, till he got into the yard, to make a parliamentary business of it, and then grinning in the officer's face, with great glee and self-approval."
__________________
A jew can't handle "truth" with dignity, but refutes with lies of exaggeration.

Jews -- tall, tall, tall, tales they tell. Famous fairytale storytellers of the Holocaust.
 
Old April 4th, 2013 #3619
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Default Steele Not the Most Famous Victorville Inmate

Steele is by no means the most famous inmate at Victorville. He has to play third fiddle to a Somali Negro who is serving life for piracy and a California Mexican who is serving 30 years for carjacking and murders. He does indeed seem to be the most famous White inmate.

Quote:
......
United States Penitentiary, Victorville - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Edgar Steele 14226-023 Currently serving a 50-year sentence; scheduled for release in 2054. Idaho attorney who defended the Aryan Nations in a 2000 lawsuit filed by two hate crime victims; convicted of attempted murder for hire in 2011 for paying an individual $10,000 to kill his wife and mother-in-law with a pipe bomb.[15][16][17]

George Flores 56029-112 Currently serving a 30-year sentence; scheduled for release in 2038. Leader of the Varrio Hawaiian Gardens street gang in California; arrested in 2009 during Operation Knockout, the largest gang sweep in US history; pleaded guilty in 2010 to racketeering conspiracy for directing gang activities including drug trafficking, kidnappings, carjackings and murders.[18][19][20]

Abdi Mohammed Umar 75672-083 Currently serving a life sentence. Somali pirate; convicted of assaulting federal officers in connection with a 2010 attack on the American warship USS Nicholas. Four other pirates are also serving life sentences.[21][22]
......

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; April 4th, 2013 at 06:20 PM. Reason: format
 
Old April 5th, 2013 #3620
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Angry You Also Need to Read the Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hell Raising Woman View Post
........
Your logic on this matter sinks to the level of illogical fallacy on many levels, but in particular that of a straw man.

First, one’s own cell phone records doesn’t prove the owner made a phone call or a series of phone calls. Anyone could have made a phone call using Steele’s cell phone without his knowledge and faked Steele’s voice. In addition, the expert witness on voice recordings was denied testimony.

Secondly, the Feds made Fairfax repay because Steele claims Fairfax stole $10,000 worth of silver. Whether or not, according to you, Steele informed Fairfax where the Silver is kept so that it wouldn’t look like Steele directly paid him in Silver is moot anyway and cannot be proven. Besides, the Feds in this situation could have easily make it look like Fairfax was independently involved while making the Feds/ADL look “squeaky clean.”

Thirdly, just because his websites have not been touched doesn’t mean he was not framed. Your statement otherwise has serious illogical conclusions. Again, the “squeaky clean” image is important and can easily be used as a deterrent.

Fourthly, anyone who is jailed can write anything in his/her letters and still be read by the authorities without their intervention. This includes writing about escaping or wishing to escape. Interventions don’t necessarily happen whenever one writes about escaping or complains about the government. Freedom of speech is a right and a right given to jailers.

Fifthly, anyone can file a complaint against a charge or against a prosecutor or against a gang of persecutors of being framed or false evidence or challenge claims brought forth in which no evidence is found to fully convict a person, but merely on hearsay or merely this person said that or this person said this. In addition, if the gang of persecutors are allowed hearsay into court, yes, it would be difficult for Steele not to have evidence proving otherwise at that particular time, especially when there are no credible witnesses for his behalf. If Steele had planned the pipe bomb, etc., a lot of preparation would have more than likely been made to steer himself completely from looking guilty. Of course, then again, justice is blind. In addition, lack of memory is not the same as “crazy” or “insane.”

What is insane is your continuous obsession with this case. I have to wonder, Pauly, if your obsession is more than just trying to get Steele to admit to his insanity, which there is no proof and which will not improve his chances of getting out of jail, but to only label him in a negative way. I also have to wonder if the “lies” and “theft” as you put it are some psychological manifestation in which you yourself is guilty of at some point in your life that has gone unsolved.
........
Like the other Steele cheerleaders you need to read the thread before you post. Like you, they hide behind screen names to beat up on me when I am a public Nazi. Get your undisputed facts right before you post.

Steel made a cell phone call to Fairfax as the later was coming to the ranch for a second meeting. Part of that call was captured on the recording and the time was authenticated from Steele's own cell phone records. This is one of the best proofs that the recordings are genuine. This gave the government only 11 days to produce world class recordings before they were played for Cyndi.

Read the thread. Steele claims that Fairfax stole $45,000 worth of silver in three stashes, not $10,000 worth. Fairfax claims that Steele gave him 600 ounces of silver in two installments. Checks that Fairfax got for that silver were introduced into evidence and were uncontested. Steel sold about $55,000 worth of silver on 21 April, 2010 about 7 weeks before he was arrested. This sale is uncontested. There have been no attempts to show that Fairfax ever had any more silver.

Steele has been allowed to bash the government without restriction. It makes it look rather foolish for him to claim that they were trying to silence him. He wrote a dozen rants from jail while awaiting trial that were published. He was allowed to file an Idaho bar complaint against the Federal prosecutor which was heard by the Supreme Court there. Steele dared the judge to break the Guinness Book of world records in the sentence he handed down. It doesn't look like the government was trying very hard to silence him.

Pravda Bill's website was taken down when he was arrested. Steele's websites were not touched. His wife was allowed to repeatedly beg for money and lie about the water at Victorville prison being poisoned. She could be prosecuted for mail and wire fraud at any time. They could also get her for massive perjury during the trial. Instead she is allowed to live in sin happily with her new Sugar Daddy who is a Federal informant. Cyndi is a full partner with the government in keeping her husband locked up for life.

How much money did you contribute to Steele's defense? How many times have your written him in jail or prison? What is your motive in attacking my attempts to get him out of prison and get his head fixed?

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; April 5th, 2013 at 12:34 PM. Reason: typo
 
Reply

Tags
edgar steele

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:27 PM.
Page generated in 0.22483 seconds.