Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 29th, 2010 #501
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Smile Negro Lawyers for Bearers

Deleted as duplicate post.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; June 29th, 2010 at 03:37 PM. Reason: Duplicate Post
 
Old June 29th, 2010 #502
Rick Ronsavelle
Senior Member
 
Rick Ronsavelle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 4,006
Rick Ronsavelle
Default

They believe in law of the jungle as they believe in natural law- they do what comes naturally.
 
Old June 29th, 2010 #503
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Smile Negro Lawyers for Bearers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tintin View Post
Thanks.

But since then I have added more ethnic flare for the sake of authenticity.


Those are nigger lawyers carrying me around.
They be practicing the law of the jungle and shit.


A better view of me in my nigrig.

Maybe I should check it for a pipe bomb in case one of those genius niggers attached one.
I would send this cartoon on Negro lawyers to Steele but that would get him the death penalty.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; August 2nd, 2012 at 12:38 PM.
 
Old June 29th, 2010 #504
Igor Alexander
Senior Member
 
Igor Alexander's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 2,591
Igor Alexander
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
Fooling the ear is one thing. Creating a similar waveform on the oscilloscope is something else.
I once read that voiceprints are as unique as fingerprints.
__________________
The jewish tribe is the cancer of human history.
http://igoralexander.wordpress.com/
 
Old June 29th, 2010 #505
OTPTT
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 9,896
Default

You all might find this article interesting.

When Seeing and Hearing Isn't Believing

By William M. Arkin
Special to washingtonpost.com
Monday, Feb. 1, 1999

"Gentlemen! We have called you together to inform you that we are going to overthrow the United States government." So begins a statement being delivered by Gen. Carl W. Steiner, former Commander-in-chief, U.S. Special Operations Command.

At least the voice sounds amazingly like him.

But it is not Steiner. It is the result of voice "morphing" technology developed at the Los Alamos National Laboratory in New Mexico.

By taking just a 10-minute digital recording of Steiner's voice, scientist George Papcun is able, in near real time, to clone speech patterns and develop an accurate facsimile. Steiner was so impressed, he asked for a copy of the tape.

Steiner was hardly the first or last victim to be spoofed by Papcun's team members. To refine their method, they took various high quality recordings of generals and experimented with creating fake statements. One of the most memorable is Colin Powell stating "I am being treated well by my captors."

"They chose to have him say something he would never otherwise have said," chuckled one of Papcun's colleagues.

Last edited by OTPTT; June 29th, 2010 at 07:39 PM.
 
Old June 29th, 2010 #506
OTPTT
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 9,896
Default

---> It is the result of voice "morphing" technology developed at the Los Alamos National Laboratory in New Mexico.

By taking just a 10-minute digital recording of Steiner's voice, scientist George Papcun is able, in near real time, to clone speech patterns and develop an accurate facsimile.

Steiner was hardly the first or last victim to be spoofed by Papcun's team members. <---

Has this been posted already?
 
Old June 29th, 2010 #507
Bernie
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,302
Bernie
Default

On reading this last page I see you guys suspect there are grounds for believing Steele may indeed have had that conversation. I struggle to believe it, but I'm a long way from America.
 
Old June 30th, 2010 #508
OTPTT
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 9,896
Default

Seems that some would rather believe 'Mona,' than support Edgar Steele, a White man.
 
Old June 30th, 2010 #509
Scipio Americanus
Carthage Basher
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 53
Scipio Americanus
Default Sound Recordings As Evidence In Court Proceedings

Sound Recordings As Evidence In Court Proceedings

By Steve Cain

Note: Steve Cain is one of less than 10 Board Certified and Court Qualified Experts in Audio and Videotape Analysis and has over 25 years experience in examining audio and video tapes for the U.S. Department of Justice (includes The White House Senate Select Judiciary Committee: Clarence Thomas / Anita Hill. The Senate Investigation Sub-Committee: "China Gate" Investigation) , U.S. Attorneys Office , over 100 public defender offices, F.B.I., S.E.C., D.E.A., Customs, I.R.S., Secret Service, A.T.F., and over 1000 law firms in both criminal and civil cases in the U.S. and overseas.

Author's website: http://expertpages.com/public/frame/...apeexpert.com/

Email: [email protected]


FEDERAL RULE OF EVIDENCE 901 (A) PROVIDES in general terms that the requirement of authentication or identification as a condition precedent to the admissibility of evidence is satisfied by proffered proof sufficient to support a finding that the matter in question is what its proponent claims it to be. A foundation for authentication of sound recordings was established in the federal courts in United States v. McKeever,*1* and upheld in cases such as United States v. McMillan.*2* In McMillan the court ruled that where a government agent testified that he heard the voice of an informant at all times when he was making a recording of a telephone conversation, that this part of the conversation was accurate, and that immediately after the telephone calls were completed, a tape was replayed by the agent in the informant's presence to verify that the conversation had in fact been recorded and that the instruments were operating correctly, it was sufficiently established that the recordings were true and accurate as a basis for their admission in evidence.

In United States v. Kandiel,*3* the court ruled that any question concerning the credibility of a witness who identifies voices on a tape recording admitted into evidence simply goes to the weight which the jury accords the evidence, not its admissibility. Referring to McMillan the court said:
Applying [the McMillan case], we conclude that the government laid a proper foundation for introduction of the two cassette tapes into evidence. The tapes were found at appellant's home. Ahmed Kandiel [defendant's brother] testified that the tapes were made in Egypt and sent to appellant by their mother and father while Ahmed was living with appellant. The contents of the tape recordings have numerous references to people, places and activities that were corroborative of other testimony in the record. We believe the government has offered sufficient circumstantial evidence to establish the prima facie authenticity and correctness of the tapes. Furthermore we find that the government sufficiently established the identity of the speakers through the testimony of Ahmed Kandiel. Appellant's argument that Ahmed's credibility was suspect, and that therefore his testimony was insufficient to establish foundation for the admission of the tapes is with out merit. Identification of a voice, whether heard firsthand or through mechanical or electronic transmission or recording, may be made "by opinion based upon hearing the voice at any time under circumstances connecting it with the alleged speaker." Fed. R. Evid. 901(b)(5). Any question concerning the credibility of the identifying witness simply goes to the weight the jury accords this evidence, not to its admissibility. United States v. Kirk, 534 E2d 1262, 1277 (8th Cir. 1976), cert. denied, 433 U.S. 907, 97 S. Ct. 2971, 53 L. Ed. 2d 1091 (1977). Our review of the record convinces us that the district court did not abuse its discretion in finding that proper foundation was laid for admitting the tapes. See United States v. Johnson, 767 E2d 1259, 1271 (8th Cir. 1985).*4*The cases are, therefore, now in general agreement as to what constitutes a proper foundation for the admission of a sound recording and indicate a reasonably strict adherence to the rules prescribed for testing admissibility of recordings, as set forth in McMillan.*5*
These rules can be summarized as follows:

* The recording device must have been capable of taking the conversation now offered in evidence
* The operator of the device must be competent to operate the device
* The recording must be authentic and correct
* Changes, additions or deletions have not been made in the recording
* The recording must have been preserved in a manner that is shown to the court
* The speakers must be identified
* The conversation elicited was made voluntarily and in good faith, without any kind of inducement.*6*

THE BASIC PROCESS

OVER THE PAST 35 YEARS, ATTORNEYS HAVE UTILIZED THE basic process set forth in McMillan to create cases for admission of tapes or, on the opposition side, to deny admission of tape evidence.

This process involves the following elements:

Capability of the recording device: this first requisite may be fulfilled simply. The very existence of the tape recording proves that the recording device was functioning and capable of duplicating sounds.*7*

Competency of the operator: today most people know how to operate a tape recorder so this step is almost automatic. In United States v. McCowan,*8* the agent merely testified that he learned how to use the recorder on the day he made the tapes. The fact that he successfully made the recordings satisfied the competency requirement.

Authenticity and correctness of the recording:
authentication is satisfied by evidence sufficient to support a finding that the matter in question is "what its proponent claims,*9* as decreed in Federal Rule of Evidence 901. The standard for correctness of a recording is whether "the possibility of misidentification and adulteration [is] eliminated, not absolutely, but as a matter of reasonable probability."*10*

Preservation of the recording with no additions, deletions or changes: an aural overview of the tape allows the court to hear signs (i.e., gaps) which might indicate tampering. If there exist signs of tampering, a forensic expert is often consulted. If there are no signs of tampering, a proper chain of custody documentation may suffice.*11*

Chain of custody: this fifth step has created stumbling blocks for proponents of admissibility. The proponent for the tape's admittance can assure the court that the item offered as evidence is substantially the same as it was originally by documenting its "chain of custody." A proper chain of custody begins with consecutively numbered and dated tapes. Careful logs are then kept which note the time of particular conversations and the locations on the tapes at the time of occurrence. These evidence tapes are sealed and stored in separate envelopes and appropriate chain of custody records are maintained by the evidence custodian. *12*

Identification of the speakers:
Federal Rule of Evidence 901(b)(5) states that: "Voice identification is adequate if made by a witness having sufficient familiarity with the speaker's voice." The rule goes on to clarify that familiarity may be obtained previous to or after listening to the recorded voice. This standard for voice identification has been upheld in cases such as United States v. Rizzo, United States v. Bonanno, and United States v. Hughes)*13*

Voluntary elicitation of the recorded conversation: as long as one participant in the conversation is aware that he is being recorded, the tape fulfills this final requirement. This means that a defendant's Fourth Amendment rights are not violated when the conversation is electronically monitored by a government agent with consent of the government informant in the investigation.*14*

ADMISSIBILITY OF INAUDIBLE SOUND RECORDINGS

IT IS A GENERAL RULE THAT A sound recording is admissible unless the inaudible portions or omissions are so substantial as to render the recording as a whole untrustworthy as evidence.*15* It has further been established that the question of admissibility of audible portions of tape recordings, when certain portions were inaudible, was properly addressed to the discretion of the-trial court.*16*

RECENT COURT RULINGS

THE HISTORICAL PROCESS SET OUT ABOVE, AS FIRST ESTABLISHED in United States v. McMillan, is widely used today even though several recent court decisions provide more relaxed rulings on admissibility. For example, in United States v. Traficant*17* the court stated that:
Recent cases have developed more flexible standards for the admission of tape recorded conversations. The most important criterion for admission is that the tapes accurately reflect the conversation which they purport to record .... This evidence may be circumstantial or direct, real or testimonial, and need not conform to any particular mode.
Therefore, according to the more liberal admission rulings, a tape recording may be admitted into evidence if a proper chain of custody is proven. Or, if the chain is not strong enough, the proponent of the tape may submit it to a qualified forensic expert for authentication. In United States v. King,*18* the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit characterized the elements of the process as "useful, but not dispositive guidelines for determining when a proper foundation for the introduction of sound recordings has been made.

The Ninth Circuit said that the trial court, in the exercise of its discretion, must be satisfied that the recording is accurate, authentic and generally trustworthy.

EXAMINATION REQUESTS AND REQUIRED EQUIPMENT

WHEN AN AUDIO TAPE IS SUSPECTED OF HAVING BEEN TAMPERED with, it may be forwarded to a qualified forensic audio specialist for authentication. Prosecutors often request investigation of deficiencies in the previously mentioned process.

Examples of such problems are:

* Credibility questions relating to the tape recorder operator
* Chain-of-custody contradictions
* Differences between the content of the tape and testimony of what was said.

Most often, however, a forensic expert is contacted when the tape is believed to have been altered or tampered with. Due to the nature of the allegations surrounding tampering issues, the examiner will requirements specific items from the party.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation, for example, has a protocol of required information, including:

* The original tape
* The tape recorders and related components used to produce the recording
* Written records of any damage or maintenance done to the recorders, accessories and other submitted equipment
* A derailed statement from the person or persons who made the recording, describing exactly how it was produced and the conditions that existed at the time, such as: 1. Power source, including a portable generator or drycell batteries; 2. Input, such as telephone, radio frequency transmitter/receiver, miniature microphone, etc.; 3. Environment, such as telephone transmission line, restaurant, apartment, street, etc.; 4. Background noises, such as television, radio, unrelated conversations, computer games, etc.; 5. Foreground information, such as number of individuals involved in the conversation, general topics of discussion, closeness to microphone, etc.; 6. Magnetic tape, such as brand, format, when purchased, whether previously used; 7. Recorder operation, such as number of times turned on and off in the record mode, type of keyboard or remote operations for all known recorded events, use of voice-activated features, etc.
* A typed transcript of the entire recording or, if that is not available, transcriptions of the portions in question. The items listed above are examples of what is required by a forensic expert as she begins an examination of questioned audio recordings

Extraneous voices: background voices which at times appear to be as near as the primary voices (these can, at times, even block the primary voices).

TECHNICAL DEFINITIONS

CERTAIN TECHNICAL DEFINITIONS SHOULD BE UNDERSTOOD by prosecutors and others in considering the technical process of examining sound recordings. They include the ones listed below.

FALSIFICATION OF TAPES

A QUALIFIED FORENSIC EXPERT DETERMINES AUTHENTICATION by performing a number of scientific tests which detect evidence of tampering or falsification. The four basic types of tampering are these:

Deletion: the elimination of words or sounds by stopping the tape and over-recording unwanted areas
Obscuration: the mixing in of sounds of amplitude sufficient to mask waveform patterns which originally would show stops and starts in inappropriate places
Transformation: the rearranging of words to change con- tent or context
Synthesis: the adding of words or sounds by artificial means or impersonation.

ELECTROMECHANICAL INDICATIONS OF FALSIFICATION

THESE ARE SOMETIMES REFERRED TO AS "ANOMALIES" AND include the following:

*Gaps: segments in a recording which represent unexplained changes in content or context (a gap can contain buzzing, humming or silence)
*Transients: short, abrupt sounds exemplified by clicks, pops, etc. (transients may indicate tape splicing)
*Fades: gradual loss of volume (fades can cause inaudibility and are considered gaps when the recording becomes fully inaudible)
*Equipment sounds: inconsistencies of context caused by the recording equipment itself (common equipment sounds include hums, static, whistles, and varying pitches)

DETECTING FALSIFICATIONS


A FORENSIC EXPERT IS TRAINED to detect falsifications and to authenticate sound recordings. The expert correlates his observations of anomalies with machine functions to interpret events in the following ways.

Critical listening: this involves the use of human analytical capabilities to locate anomalies. The forensic expert listens with proper headphones to the original tape using high-quality analytical equipment. He first performs a preliminary overview of the original tape and notes events, including starts, stops, speed fluctuations, and other variations requiring further investigation. He then examines recorded events and categorizes them as environmental or non-environmental. After examining recorded events, the expert analyzes background sounds. He listens for abnormal changes, absences or the presence of environmental sound. The final phase of critical listening is an extensive audit of the foreground information. He concentrates on voices, conversations and other audible sounds. Here anomalies include sudden changes in a person's voice, abrupt unexplained topic change or strong foreground interruptions indicative of obscuration. The initial forensic process of critical listening provides foundation and direction for later intensive instrumental tests.

Physical inspection:
the forensic expert next inspects for tampering with thorough visual inspection of the tape itself. She inspects the housing for pry marks, welding, size, label and date, consistent with the alleged recording date. She also measures the tape and assures that the splicing of the magnetic tape to the leader is consistent with a normal manufacturing process. Any other splices are noted as possible alterations.

Magnetic development: direct visual observation of the "developed" tape is conducted to find track widths, the type of recorder used and the presence or absence of residual speech signals.

Spectrum analysis: specialized computer equipment and programs to produce a visual interpretation of a frequency- versus-amplitude and frequency-versus-amplitude-versus-time displays. This allows the expert to view the entire spectrum or to zoom in on an area of particular interest thereby helping to characterize the acoustic quality of anomalies and identify their source.

Waveform analysis: a computer generated display representing time-versus-amplitude of recorded sounds in graphic form. With such analysis the expert can often measure signal return time, which reveals how long a recorder had been turned off. He can identify record- mode events, including the measurement of record-to- erase-head distance, determination of the spacing between gaps in multiple-gap erase heads and inspection of the signature shape and spacing of various record event signals.

Recorder performance: various electrical and mechanical measurements of standard and modified recorders for use in finding possible origins of buzz sounds, hum, etc.

CONCLUSION

IN ORDER TO SUBMIT SOUND RECORDINGS AS EVIDENCE IN court, a prosecutor or other attorney must establish that the tape is an authentic representation of the conversation it is said to record. The traditional method of establishing authenticity involves maintaining a chain of custody which logs all persons, times and locations concerned in the creation of the tape. Then, the tape must be officially sealed and stored to complete a proper chain of custody. However, even if this procedure is strictly observed, there may still be challenges to the tape's authenticity.

[space]The recording may contain inconsistencies suggestive of tampering. In such cases, a prosecutor may consult a qualified forensic examiner to inspect the tape. The examiner would initially listen critically for signs such as gaps, transients fades, equipment sounds or extraneous voices which indicate tampering. Then she would utilize other methods like physical inspection, magnetic development, spectrum analysis and waveform analysis to discover anomalies.

It is relatively easy to change the content of a recording by deleting words or sections, by obscuring meaning with over-recorded sounds, or by transforming context through rearrangement of selected phrases or by adding additional words through synthesis. Nevertheless, falsifications normally leave detectable magnetic and waveform acoustic signatures which can lead to forensic individualization of the evidential recorders and tapes.

End notes:

1 United States v. McKeever, 169 E Supp. 426, 430 (S.D.N.Y. 1958), rev'd on other grounds, 271 E2d 669 (2d Cir. 1959).
2 United States v. McMillan, 508 E2d I01,104 (8th Cir. 1974), cert. denied, 42 1 U.S. 916 (1975); see also United States v. Kandiel, 865 E2d 967,973-974 (8th Cir. 1988), cert. denied, 487 U.S. 1210 (1988); Todisco v. United States, 298 E2d 208 (9th Cir. 1962).
3 United States v. Kandiel, 865 E2d 967,973-974 (8th Cir. 1988),cert. denied, 487 U.S. 1210 (1988).
4 Kandiel, 865 E2d at 974.
5 McMillan, 508 E2d at 104.
6 Id. at 104.
7 United States v. Moss, 591 E2d 428, 433 (8th Cir. 1979); United States v. McCowan, 706 E2d 863 (8th Cir. 1983).
8 McCowan, 706 E2d at 863.
9 Zenith Radio Corp. v. Matsushita Electrical Industries Co., 505 E Supp. 1190 (E.D. Pa. 1980), and Finance Co. of America v. Bankamerica Corp., 493 E Supp. 895 (D.C. Md. 1980).
10 Gass v. United States, 416 E2d 767,770 (D.C. Cir. 1969); United States v. Haldeman, 559 E2d 31 (D.C. Cir. 1976).
11 United States v. Faurote, 749 E2d 40 (7th Cir. 1984).
12 United States v. Craig, 573 E2d 455 (7th Cir. 1977), cert. denied, 439 U.S. 820 (1978).
13 United States v. Rizzo, 492 E2d 443 (2d Cir. 1974), cert. denied, 417 U.S. 944 (1974); United States v. Bonanno, 487 E2d 654 (2d Cir. 1973); United States v. Hughes, 658 E2d 317 (5th Cir. 1981).
14 United States v. White, 401 U.S. 745 (1971); United States v. Bonanno, 487 E2d 654 (2d Cir. 1973); United States v. Bishton, 463 E2d 887 (D.C. Cir. 1972); United States v. Quintana, 457 E2d 874 (10th Cir. 1972), cert. denied, 409 U.S. 877 (1972); United States v. Holmes, 452 E2d 249 (7th Cir. 1971), cert. denied, 405 U.S. 1016 (1972).
15 United States v. West, 948 E2d 1042 (6th Cir. 1991); People v. Rogers, 543 N.E.2d 300 (Ill. 1989); State v. Rodfiguez, 583 N.E.2d 795 and. 1972).
16 United States v. Enright, 579 E2d 980 (6th Cir. 1978); United States v. Gordon, 688 E2d 42 (8th Cir. 1982).
17 United States v. Traficant, 558 E Supp. 996, 1002 (N.D. Ohio, 1983).
18 United States v. King, 587 E2d 956, 961 (9th Cir. 1978)

http://expertpages.com/news/sound_re...s_evidence.htm
 
Old June 30th, 2010 #510
Scipio Americanus
Carthage Basher
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 53
Scipio Americanus
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post
What would we do if you hadn't come along? Most of us believe in the concept of innocent until proven guilty and have had our own share of 'government' prosecution and persecution. We know the score.
[Sigh] OTPTT, it appears that Ms. Mona subscribes to the New School of Jurisprudence which embraces the guilty-until-proven-innocent "approach" to "justice." In other words, the state will give him a "fair" trial before it hangs him. Sadly, such notions are omnipresent, especially in the late, great USSA.

Quote:
You have two strikes against you:

1. You're a woman, and
2. You're a lawyer.
Hear hear!

Quote:
I'll wait until the trial to form my opinions.
Ditto.

Scipio Americanus
 
Old June 30th, 2010 #511
Hadding
Senior Member
 
Hadding's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,247
Hadding
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post
Seems that some would rather believe 'Mona,' than support Edgar Steele, a White man.
What does being a White man have to do with whether he plotted to kill his wife? Being a White man doesn't prove good character, unfortunately. If it did, we wouldn't be in decline as a race.
 
Old June 30th, 2010 #512
Hadding
Senior Member
 
Hadding's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,247
Hadding
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scipio Americanus View Post
[Sigh] OTPTT, it appears that Ms. Mona subscribes to the New School of Jurisprudence which embraces the guilty-until-proven-innocent "approach" to "justice."
I don't think it's required to wait for the legal process to sort things out in order to have an opinion.

Some of you people have total faith in Steele's innocence, and you will assume whatever you must assume to defend that faith, including the "Mission Impossible" scenario. I think that's less reasonable than the assumption that the FBI probably did not falsify a recording and that Steele therefore probably did plot his wife's murder, since Steele admitted (implicitly) in the conversation with his wife that the recording makes the case.

I would love to see Steele prove that the FBI set him up! I don't think it's very likely, though.

Even if he is found innocent, people will be entitled to the opinion that he did it, if that's what they still believe, just as people were still entitled to the opinion that O.J. did it even after a criminal process found him innocent.

Likewise, you will be entitled to continue opining that Steele is innocent even if no fault is found with the evidence against him and he is found guilty. I expect that somebody will do that, but that person will look like a damned fool.

Last edited by Hadding; June 30th, 2010 at 03:42 AM.
 
Old June 30th, 2010 #513
Lurker
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 43
Lurker
Default Theory

Long time lurker here. Never had a reason to post because I almost always agree with the sentiment but now I do because I disagree. I stole this theory from a poster on Stormfront and to me it is the most logical.

Here's the motivation. Steele wanted to be a hero to the cause. He wanted to be the man. He wanted to lead men, and nothing would do that more than being the target of an assassination attempt by ZOG that instead killed his wife. He would go from a guy who unsuccessfully defended the Aryan Nations 15 years ago to a guy who ZOG is so terrified of they tried to take him out.

This is from his last internet posting.

Quote:
I didn't have a heart attack, but what is called an "ascending aortic aneurism." The main artery, the aorta, blew out just where it exited my heart, kind of like a garden hose suddenly failing right at the faucet. The surgeon replaced a large section, together with the main heart valve, and has pronounced me "good as new." The odds of my survival were very, very slim - on the order of 3 or 4 per cent. No explanation as to why this happened. Some things just happen.

It wasn't my time, apparently. All my life, I have known that something important is coming - something I just have to live to see. It hasn't happened yet. I had a very significant dream about this when I was 4 years old. Big things are coming. I've told you this repeatedly.
It wasn't my time. I was meant to survive. Big things are coming and I'm going to be a part of that.

Quote:
I originally cleansed my on-line presence for a couple of reasons, first and foremost because I was considering a run for Governor of Idaho. Bouncing off the racist and ultra-religious-fundamentalist Constitution Party of Idaho, I realized that running as in Independent really was the only course I could take. Unlike Ron Paul, I refuse to legitimize the Republican Party by my presence within it (and to Hell with anybody who says that I would not be an asset. I am a prize who actually could make a difference because I do not give a damn.). Unlike Ron Paul, I also would have to run until the election actually was over and always as though I really was going to win it. I cannot. Win it, that is. That is clear to me. Pearls before swine, and all that. Life is too short.

So I will return to attempting to agitate the choir a bit more than normal, in hopes that the discontent will trickle down to others. There is a change afoot in America and throughout the world - I know you can feel it - but it is far from being enough, as yet. Not until I see "normal" people marching in the streets with pitchforks, rocks and firebrands, just as now is taking place in Thailand. Not until I see guillotines erected across America as the French did two centuries ago, with the bankers, politicians and other establishment mainstays being cycled through them.

Only then will America be ready for leaders such as I. Only then will we be ready to take back America and make her our own again.
They aren't ready for people like me yet. They aren't ready for me to lead them. Something needs to wake them from their slumber.

Like what? Well maybe Ed Steele being the target of an assassination attempt makes him a hero.

Don't deny it. If things went according to plan and it looked like his wife and mother in law were killed by a car bomb meant for him Ed Steele would be the biggest hero this cause has ever seen. He would be our leader. That is how people would react.
 
Old June 30th, 2010 #514
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ
 
Tintin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 7,497
Tintin
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
Why doesn't the dog get to ride too?
"the dog" name is Snowy.

Because Snowy does not like or trust niggers. Thats likely because dogs have an ability to sense danger in other animals that humans don't sense as strongly and/or dogs cannot be trained to ignore their natural instinct by watching TV. Even niggers are more like dogs, sorry Snowy, since they have not been trained to trust other niggers. Also, Snowy, being a dog, has a much higher developed sense of smell which may attribute to his desire to avoid prolonged contact with niggers. But there must be some sheep dog in Snowy as he has great satisfaction herding niggers as you can see from the smile on his face.
 
Old June 30th, 2010 #515
OTPTT
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 9,896
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
What does being a White man have to do with whether he plotted to kill his wife? Being a White man doesn't prove good character, unfortunately. If it did, we wouldn't be in decline as a race.
Being a White man means standing beside other White men until all of the facts are in.
 
Old June 30th, 2010 #516
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ
 
Tintin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 7,497
Tintin
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
Like what? Well maybe Ed Steele being the target of an assassination attempt makes him a hero.

Don't deny it. If things went according to plan and it looked like his wife and mother in law were killed by a car bomb meant for him Ed Steele would be the biggest hero this cause has ever seen. He would be our leader. That is how people would react.
I have tried to consider this scenario. But:
  • Kill somebody he loves?
  • Kill the mother of his children?
  • Mother-in-law gets him nothing.
  • Involve Fairfax?
  • Steele likely believed his was being constantly monitored.
  • How would people react? Joe-nigger-baller and Joan-nigger-fucker are going to see the error of their ways and become VNN posters?
  • Steele would likely be the center of the investigation from minute one. In the best case scenario Steele does not get caught but after being called a person-of-interest for a year most would assume he did it.
  • The FBI, $SPL, JDL, CIA, IDF and every other hate group would likely believe that one of them did it and would make no effort to resolve the case.
  • Or maybe the official story would be, White supremacist where having internal conflicts and killing each other and the government needs more power before they start killing the good people.

In the end the usual suspects will tell the tards what to "think".
 
Old June 30th, 2010 #517
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ
 
Tintin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 7,497
Tintin
Default

Scanner Traffic/PM — 6.29.10

Quote:
3:12 p.m. A white male w/long hair in shorts, sans shirt, is posting white supremacist material on street signs and utility poles @ H95 & Bosanko (intersection where pipebomb was found beneath Edgar Steele’s vehicle by Fast Lane Quick Lube).
We can only hope the guy is on the jury.
 
Old June 30th, 2010 #518
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ
 
Tintin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 7,497
Tintin
Default

Envelopes raise eyebrows

Quote:
The white powder sent in envelopes to eight federal buildings in the Northwest is not hazardous, but a Spokane FBI official said he could not say whether all the substances were the same.

The find in Coeur d’Alene caused a hearing for Edgar Steele to be postponed.
This explains something that I thought was a mistake on Steele's part during the jailhouse phone conversation.

On Sunday night, June 13 he mentioned that the AG office wants his wife to authenticate the recording on Monday morning June 14. Steele says this is to happen just before his afternoon hearing later that day. But Steele's hearing took place on Tuesday after, June 15.

So Steele was not mistaken, and it was the white powder incident that caused the delay in his hearing.

Now, really, paranoid or not, conspiracy or not, what are the odds that the white powder would arrive just before Steele's hearing?

Now thinking conspiratorially, could it be that the FBI/AG listened to Steele's jailhouse conversations late Sunday, June 13 and realized that Steele had figured out how they planned to set him up? So if their plan was to have Steele's wife authenticate the tape and then use her testimony it for the hearing this plan was an option. They needed a delay.

Ok, the above coincidence is likely just that, but it is remarkable.

It still be nice to know if Steele's wife was ever presented that recording.
 
Old June 30th, 2010 #519
Hadding
Senior Member
 
Hadding's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,247
Hadding
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post
Being a White man means standing beside other White men until all of the facts are in.
I completely agree that Steele deserves a truly fair trial rather than being strung up on the nearest tree. If in the end there is any reasonable doubt about his guilt he should be let go. I will stand by that.

That has nothing to do with opining about where the facts that we know point. Show me more facts and I shall opine differently. "Mission Impossible"? Nobody with any wits believes a story like that without proof.

Last edited by Hadding; June 30th, 2010 at 12:40 PM.
 
Old June 30th, 2010 #520
monamontgomery
Junior Member
 
monamontgomery's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 43
monamontgomery
Default Steele endorsed lsd 5 days before his heart attack.

November 16, 2009 Steele wrote:

Quote:
I honestly believe that if we were to add a little LSD to the water supply every Monday morning, war and discord of every sort would vanish from the face of the Globe. Did you know that LSD is chemically identical to a substance produced in exceedingly small quantities in the human brain, by the way?
January 15, 2010 he says that he died on November 21st which was five days after his endorsement of LSD. Was he taking drugs which caused his heart attack and his irrational behavior afterwards?
 
Reply

Tags
edgar steele

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:03 AM.
Page generated in 0.22243 seconds.