Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 26th, 2019 #1
Stan

Default White Croatian heavyweight Filip Hrgović KO's American nigger in first minute.

I'm not one for sports, to many niggers. But this is great ! Nigger never had a chance , and down in the first minute of the first round. Makes me doubly proud, first I'm White and also of Croatian decent !

https://www.croatiaweek.com/filip-hr...-1st-round-ko/

Old May 26th, 2019 #2
jaekel

Thanks for the good news, Stan!
Notice how the article kept referring to him as a Texan.
No, he doesn't represent Texan. He's a fucking nigger!

Old May 27th, 2019 #3
Ray Allan

Thumbs up

Real-life Ivan Drago vs. Apollo Creed.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old May 27th, 2019 #4
Jim B

The late Wilmot Robertson said Eastern bloc whites even under communism were freer and spiritually healthier since they weren't bombarded with 24/7 pro-black and pro-minority propaganda. And this is still true long after the fall of communism and these whites, like the Croat who just knocked out the nigger, haven't been conditioned to see niggers as tougher and better athletes than themselves.

They also have the benefit of not having niggers in their society. Lest the jigaboo excuse squad try to say this nig boxer was a bottom feeder the article said he was 15-1 with 9 KO's and he was just dispatched in the first round by a white guy.

Old May 27th, 2019 #5
)))Marc(((

Thumbs up The Great White Hope?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim B View Post
The late Wilmot Robertson said Eastern bloc whites even under communism were freer and spiritually healthier since they weren't bombarded with 24/7 pro-black and pro-minority propaganda. And this is still true long after the fall of communism and these whites, like the Croat who just knocked out the nigger, haven't been conditioned to see niggers as tougher and better athletes than themselves.

They also have the benefit of not having niggers in their society. Lest the jigaboo excuse squad try to say this nig boxer was a bottom feeder the article said he was 15-1 with 9 KO's and he was just dispatched in the first round by a white guy.
Good news ; good post. Both Robertson and Hrgovic . Great examples of White excellence.

Old May 27th, 2019 #6
James Radov

Destroying the jewish narrative one round at a time..
Ok, the dude may not be at the level of Lomachenko or Usyk, but still cool to see.

Actually Loma has redefined Boxing, but the kikes media is noticeably avoiding praise for the world's greatest boxer. .

Old May 28th, 2019 #7
brutus

Hahaha

Niggly wiggly got fucked up!

Shove that up your grimy ass.....you jew bitches who lurk on this forum and think you're sneaky.

Yeah I'm talking to you ....you hook-nosed swine

And a special note to the feds who sniff around here.....you can go suck a nigger dick too!

Sorry Stan......just though I smelled something, and decided to address it. I'm sure you understand.

Old May 29th, 2019 #8
Ironguard1940

Default This nigger can't even be the minute man

Say good night NIGGER!!!

Thread