VNN Broadcasts

Old September 3rd, 2018 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Default The James Bond movies

- - - - -

What's your opinion about them ?

My personal . .

"James Bond" is an invention of this man . .

Ian Fleming , Britishman who lived in the first half of the 20th century . .

He had secret service experience . .

He is often being critisized for "racism" . .

And indeed , his ( original ) novels are full of racial denigration etc . .

It is said that Fleming very much suffered under the loss of Britain's Empire . .

One might call him an English 'chauvinist' ( in a well understood manner ) . .

Concerning the movies ( the reason I merely mention the movies here is because they are more 'prominent' . .) . .

Even the movies are often critisized for having a 'right-wing' flavour to them. .

The 'bad guys' are mostly Communists , racial minorities , even people with jewish sounding names ( like Blofeld , Goldfinger . .) . .

I do not think Fleming was a racial separatist in our case , he just could be called an English chauvinist to the core . . . Not even a nationalist or pro-nation fighter as in our case . .

The movies are strange indeed . .

Give a totally unreal picture of our 'secret services' . .

I believe on the surface secret services exist as 'agents for the counties' interests' yet in reality ( the NWO is very good at lying and pretending ) I believe they are working against the county's interests , probably too fool its own people , are on the financial list of the NWO . .

It could also be argued that the NWO maybe uses the fact that they work in secrecy to fool the people . .

Wow . .

Anyway , secret service agents are not the Superman-like heroes like Bond who 'have to save the world' on every assignment and get to screw all the brats present . .

The Bond stuff might have had an appeal to people during the Cold War ( an agent from 'imperialist Britain' against mostly agents from 'Communist Russia' . .) yet the Bond movies are starting to get ridiculous if you ask me . .

A picture far from reality . .

It's not East - West . .

It's a game . .

If anything , the Rothschilds belong where many "Bond villains" end up in the movies . .

Concerning 'British imperialism' , may I also bring this back to mind ?

You better be sure the MI 5 is on their financial list . .

Oh , and on a side note . .

Could ANY secret agent live a life quite as close as decadent as that of Bond ?

Don't think so . .

Even Fleming once admitted . .

"It all stems from a wishful brain . . Such a brain I have"

Hmmm , okay . .

Great distraction from reality I must say . .

The Bond movies

Old September 3rd, 2018 #2
Ray Allan

You basically figured out what the Bond films were all about, ColdFire. As I said in other threads about it, the 007 character is a ZOG agent, the Bond novels and movie series were a product of the Cold War and should have ended at the same time. There was a time when I liked the films, but now that I've become jew-aware, I see them for what they are like most garbage emanating from (((Hollywood))).

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old September 3rd, 2018 #3
James T Kirk
Banned

Default Spencer...Richard Spencer

Thread