VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 6th, 2009 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default Booklog (Linder)

This is a thread in which I will post and comment on the books I'm reading. Feel free to leave your own comments, try not to make them stupid or pointless.

Book I read a few weeks ago:

(jew, i think) Michael Barkun: "Religion and the Racist Right: the Origins of the Christian Identity Movement"

much or all of the book is online here:

http://books.google.com/books?id=bdG...age&q=&f=false

Thoughts inspired by this book:

More mentation has been poured down the rathole of the Bible than any other collection of words. As catnip is to a cat, so is bible interpretation to not just morons but certain intelligent men. It is bizarre and impossible to understand, to a different mentality, how anyone can find it interesting or fruitful to try to parse a disgusting farrago of semitic fiction with the real and existing world. When you gain faith, you lose all interest in facts. All Christian history shows this, but the CI demonstrate it in particularly sharp form. They want to be the stars, so they simply claim they the descendants of the tribes in the old testament. There's not a single piece of evidence to support their view, nor support the idea that any of the creatures in the bible ever existed, but that doesn't trouble them for a moment. Making it up as they go along is not just a thread in the CI movement, it is the entire movement. It is a bunch of lies made up out of whole cloth.

Last edited by Alex Linder; November 10th, 2009 at 10:36 PM.

Old November 6th, 2009 #2
Alex Linder
Administrator

I recently re-read Fuhrer-Ex, by Ingo Hasselbach. This is a great quick read about a guy who was raised in East Germany, became a hippie, a punk and then a neo-nazi, but always a fighter. Very interesting sketches of life in East Germany before the wall came down, and descriptions of various scenes in Berlin, Austria and numerous prisons.

Old November 10th, 2009 #3
Alex Linder
Administrator

Just finished reading "Hate: George Lincoln Rockwell & the American Nazi Party," (1999) by William H. Schmaltz. Don't know if Schmaltz is a jew, as he comes from the German/Scandinavian part of the country. Doesn't really matter. He's anti-White, but doesn't really obtrude his insanity into the text, which is a straightforward, year-by-year rundown of the life and political activity of George Lincoln Rockwell.

Can't say I learned a hell of a lot from this book. GLR did far more speaking at colleges than I had realized. He was providing cheap entertainment - these colleges, today, put out thousands of student-affairs dollars for shitty emo bands. Back in the day, GLR was getting a pittance, a couple hundred dollars, while the colleges were taking in ten times that much at the door. Wouldn't matter if he were wealthy but he and his group were poor. Also notable was that the FBI at least two times deliberately tried to disrupt his operations with COINTELPRO poison letters. I have started a thread in the Strategy forum to document Cointelpro hostile actions.

Old November 10th, 2009 #4
OTPTT
Banned

Currently reading The Veterans Survival Guide: How to File and Collect on VA Claims 2nd Ed. by John D. Roche.

One might wonder why I am reading such a book. The following is found in one of thousands of documents regarding the water contamination at Marine Corps Base Camp Lejeune, North Carolina.

I drank the below cocktail for over a year while stationed at Camp Lejeune.

Quote:
Expected Influent and Effluent Concentrations

The contaminants in the groundwater which need to be treated include: benzene, toluene, ethylbenzene, xylenes, l,f-dichloroethene (1,2-DCE), trichloroethene (TCE), several inorganics, and oil & grease. Based on the existing data/information, the expected maximum concentrations of these compounds in the influent to the STP and the required effluent concentrations are listed below.

Compound

Benzene 7900 ug/l
Ethylbenzene 1900 ug/l
Toluene 16,000 ug/l
Xylenes 9,800 ug/l
TCE 14,000 ug/l
1,2-DCE 42,000 ug/l

Rate of Flow

Under the recommended interim remedial option, it is estimated that the rate of groundwater being discharged to the STP system would range from 40 gallons per minute to 160 gallons per minute. The high flow rate would not be reached until approximately five years of operation. The duration of the system is not known but has been assumed to be 30 years (per EPA guidelines).
Based upon what I've learned about the VA and the way veterans are treated I also purchased Claim Denied: How to Appeal a VA Denial of Benefits by John D. Roche.

Last edited by OTPTT; November 10th, 2009 at 11:04 PM.

Old November 10th, 2009 #5
Eric Wright
Busy being Born

Currently reading Pentti Linkola's "Can Life Prevail?"

Can Life Prevail is a collection of essays from Finnish "Eco-Fascist" Pentti Linkola.
This is the first time his works have been published in English and can be purchased at this fine site http://www.integraltradition.com/

The books starts off on essays dealing with mostly environment and animals. A little over halfway through the book, Linkola starts to address the subject of Man, and modern society, the book starts to pick up alot of steam from here on out. Some of the main problems he speaks on are: over-population, modern man and society. A must read for lovers of Philosophy, Nature lovers, and anti-democrazy minded people.

Old November 11th, 2009 #6
Alex Linder
Administrator

Almost done reading "Shockley on Eugenics and Race: The Application of Science to Solve Human Problems." (1992, Scott-Townsend) Shockley was concerened with the disproportionate breeding of the mentally inferior, regardless of race. Of course, this was twisted by the hateful, lying press and the student communists into his being a Nazi.

It is notable that both careful scientist Shockley and vaudevillian public performance artist George Lincoln Rockwell received exactly the same treatment from the media and the left: they were shouted down and prevented from expressing their ideas wherever possible. It is clear that if you take away violence and lying, the left has nothing to offer.

Old March 16th, 2012 #7
Kane Kinsman

Default Pledged to the Blood

This is a book I just self-published titled Pledged to the Blood. Its similar in content to The Turner Diaries or Hunter. You can only find it currently at www.createspace.com/3825916 I was looking for webstores that might carry it, but a sad fact of the WN movement is that it is very difficult to get a hold of any one. I will be a POw for the next few years starting in April 2012 and will not be able to get the word out myself ablut this book and the ones I'm currently writing. Any help in that regard would be very appriciated as this will be my only means of supporting my family.

Old April 2nd, 2012 #8
Alex Linder
Administrator

Bill White has published a book called "The Centuries of Revolution," it's put out by the Barnes Review people, that is Willis Carto. I read it (200 pages) recently and it's good. He covers the same ground The Nameless War does, from the Glorious Revolution up till the present day.

I'll have more to say about this book when I have more time, but it appears Bill has arrived at the position that basically nothing can be done politically to counter ZOG, under current conditions, except murder its exponents. We are in the dark age, Kali Yuga, discussed by Savitri Devi and Evola, who seem to be his two main influences, in terms of the biggest picture, which he was certainly moved to reflect on during his 2-3 years being imprisoned and tortured by the feds. I'm not sure where he stands legally, but many or all of the charges he was jailed for ended up being thrown out. Classic case of the cop's cynical, "you can beat the rap, but can you beat the ride?" The ride cost him his business, family and political group. Today he is studying biblical religious-historical matters, it appears.

To quote from his bio:

"Currently living in rural Southwest Virginia, White is retired from politics, bur writes weekly for American Free Press newspaper and is a regular contributor to The Barnes Review history magazine. His case continues in appellate courts as he seeks justice and reparations for the losses his business and family suffered due to the federal government's false arrest and malicious prosecution of him. He is pursuing a degree focused on ancient history -- particularly Classical and Near Eastern Studies -- as he investigates the ancient Tradition and Aryan history and spirituality. He is now preparing to publish two books, one a commentary on Saxo Grammaticus' Gesta Danorum, and the other a brief history of the Jewish and Aryan influence on ancient Egypt."

http://americanfreepress.net/?p=3226

Old April 3rd, 2012 #9
N.B. Forrest

Did his wife dump him when it got rough?

Old April 5th, 2012 #10
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
Did his wife dump him when it got rough?
I don't know what happened, but I think she was forced into making some decisions re his business, and I think he and she are split up now, but I don't know any details. I think he's on Facebook, but may be under some restraint from discussing certain things pending the conclusion of his court stuff.

Old April 7th, 2012 #11
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Bill White Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
I don't know what happened, but I think she was forced into making some decisions re his business, and I think he and she are split up now, but I don't know any details. I think he's on Facebook, but may be under some restraint from discussing certain things pending the conclusion of his court stuff.
Several months back, Bill's Facebook account was deleted. His wife agreed to some terms for their divorce settlement which were amicable but I forget what they were. I seem to recall that she admitted to mismanagement of his business while he was locked up. He claims that the remaining charges that he was convicted on are being appealed. Emails to his Yahoo account have received no reply.

Thread