VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 11th, 2014 #1
Lars Redoubt
Thomsonist-Frenzian

Default Eric Thomson: Letter to Daniel

31 JAN 07

Hail Daniel! It was great to receive your letter of 23 JAN 07 & the enclosures.

My reservation about the effectiveness of skinheads is based on my own military experience.

Americans like to laugh at the British redcoats who were so visible to concealed snipers. The British themselves adopted khaki or dirt-colored uniforms when weapons & marksmanship improved, but they still paraded into battle, much to the Boers’ delight.

The last thing a soldier wants in modern warfare is to attract the attention of the enemy.

I benefit, aside from the obvious fact that I am White, by wearing no badges of my political affiliations. I have no tattoos, which all cops love, which is like displaying one’s rap sheet on a sandwich board, wherever one goes.

When one is visible, one is vulnerable, especially when we are outnumbered & outgunned by the enemies of our race.

Soldiers do not wear big red targets, but skinheads do. Those of us who want to be effective do not advertise the enemy of our beliefs in advance.

This tells me that skinheads do not want to be effective, & they are not. Outward display often betrays inner weakness, as in the case of skinhead leader George Burdi, alias Reverend Eric Hawthorne of the COTC.

How quickly he caved in to ZOG pressure & betrayed his touted principles, after such defiant displays! I’m not happy about his behavior, but I am not surprised.

I have stood up for my principles in public because I did not turn off the public before they heard what I have to say. It is better to gain entrance than to have the door slammed in your face.

Of course, there is nothing wrong with skinheads associating with fellow skinheads at a skinhead party, or KKK members donning their costumes, but it is wise to doff such uniforms in public, so as to avoid unnecessary trouble, & to keep one’s job & lodgings.

One fellow got into a fight before he’d crossed the sidewalk from his car to our office in Toronto, & we asked him to leave because he was bleeding all over the place from his nose, which had been punched by a pedestrian whom he’d antagonized on his 5-step journey from his car to our entrance. Now, that is pretty dysfunctional!

Other Toronto skinheads could not make it to meetings. They got into trouble with cops or into fights in their attempts to cross town.

I’ve faced jews & fought them in the streets, but at least I could make it to the scene of the fight & not get waylaid en route. My comrades needed me with them, & not somewhere else.

As you say, discipline is necessary if we are to be effective. Knowing when not to fight is just as important as knowing when to fight.

As you say, ignorance is often a matter of preference.

I noted a tendency in Brits that they refused to take politics seriously, preferring not to think about issues & people, but when their misleaders told them to obey, they would melt into maudlin stupidity without any question of their misleaders’ motives.

Likewise have I heard many Americans call political discussion “bullshit.” I tell such sheeple that this country was founded by bullshitters & liars, so why did you serve in the bullshitting military? Yours not to reason why, ’cause ZOG says so.

Poor, dumb Goy sheeple! ZOG love ’em, just as you have noted.

I have no TV by preference. That is my advice for those who seek freedom from ZOG: No TV & stay debt-free. This we can do by ourselves: our first steps in achieving our collective freedom as a people, rather than as isolated individuals.

Freedom of association is so obviously desirable that the writers of The Constitution neglected to put it into The Bill of Rights. ZOG demands ‘diversity’ in close proximity, which usually produces conflict.

Our rulers would really be upset were rich people made to live & go to school with poor people on a quota or affirmative-action basis, & they deserve it!

In White-ruled Rhodesia, there were Black millionaires who obviously had better things to do than to spend time with poor Whites. I wonder how they fared under Mugabe’s Marxist Misrule, if there are any of them around in present-day Zimbabwe.

I’m glad I was forced to leave when I did, in 1976, before Ian Smith’s sellout in 1980. I knew brave White men who died fighting for what they thought Smith believed.

I wonder if Smith ever had a conscience. But the same would go for Churchill.

FDR & Stalin were jews, so such a question would be unnecessary, for “the best of the Goyim must be killed,” according to Yahweh.

Thanks for the great essay about the little White girl, entitled “Please Help Her Live!” How willing are Whites to hand their defenseless children to our racial enemies. What can they be thinking, if they ever think?

All the best. DOWZ! & ORION!

Eric THOMSON

--------------------

Write to:
Mr. Eric Thomson
P.O. Box 896
Yakima, Washington 98907-0896
U.S.A.

Thread