Old March 5th, 2010 #61
Alex Linder
Administrator

Yes! That is it!

Old March 5th, 2010 #62
Moose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Incorrect. Europe was free of non-Whites when Whites were tribal. Now, under Christianity, it is open to non-white invasion, precisely because the christian believes that all men are equal. If you disagree, go ask the pope.

Christianity is a bad thing. Always was.
The brownies were coming whether Whites were tribal or not. What stopped them at the buffers of South and Eastern Europe was Pan-Europeanism, which was rooted in Christianity.

Old March 5th, 2010 #63
Alex Linder
Administrator

You can see perfectly what the man thinks of himself and what he's doing, you know exactly how he would respond if you pointed out that the thing his wife is holding looks like and in fact is more similar to a monkey than a human. It's like these Chrstians have disabled some internal mechanism that makes us humans. Some sort of mental circumcision.

Old March 5th, 2010 #64
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose View Post
The brownies were coming whether Whites were tribal or not. What stopped them at the buffers of South and Eastern Europe was Pan-Europeanism, which was rooted in Christianity.
So why isn't that working today? Because Christianity is not pro-White or pan-European, it is inherently globalist and multicultural, and always was. Christianity began as an anti-ethnic love cult. Here and there it might take race into account at "standard value" as a practical social or political measure, but doctrinally christ-insanity is inherently universal and always was. Race, class, social standing don't matter to christians. They sit around breaking bread and chattering about Jeboo the Magnificent. But seriously, ask the pope whether Europe should be kept white.

Old March 5th, 2010 #65
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Race, class, social standing don't matter to christians.
In the grand sense, of course. But the average Christian (who actually takes seriously whatever he conceives Christianity to be that day) is constantly judging status and seethes at those he considers "luckier."

Old March 5th, 2010 #66
Rick Ronsavelle

The Treadwell Syndrome. Timothy Treadwell was a bear-lover in Alaska, who "thought" that bears were just like teddy bears, and just as lovable. They ate him.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_r_XtPU-F-5...+Treadwell.jpg
(look at this link to see Treadwell's remains)

Old March 5th, 2010 #67
Marty Macaluso

Quote:
I think Europeans would have fought against the invasion of non Europeans regardless of religion. The only reason Christianity looks better during that period of time is because there was a lack of technology. As soon as there were gains in technology Christians spread all across the non white world and brought the white mans technology to them. That is why the third word population has exploded. The white Christian do-gooders built the non whites roads, schools, hospitals, gave them medications to have more children and live longer, etc. Christianity has always been bad, it just didn't seem that bad when most Christians didn't have the ability to travel much further then the next village.

Old March 5th, 2010 #68
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty Macaluso View Post
I think Europeans would have fought against the invasion of non Europeans regardless of religion. The only reason Christianity looks better during that period of time is because there was a lack of technology. As soon as there were gains in technology Christians spread all across the non white world and brought the white mans technology to them. That is why the third word population has exploded. The white Christian do-gooders built the non whites roads, schools, hospitals, gave them medications to have more children and live longer, etc. Christianity has always been bad, it just didn't seem that bad when most Christians didn't have the ability to travel much further then the next village.
It's somewhat like a business.

When times are good, there's all kinds of wasteful spending. No one notices or cares. If it is noticed, it's seen as somehow noble or forward-looking.

When times get tough those negatives start to matter and they get cut. That doesn't mean they magically morphed from being great to being terrible. They were negatives all along. The company's prior success came in spite of them, not because of them.

If the company refuses to cut its unnecessary costs, it ceases to exist.

Old March 5th, 2010 #69
Bryan Colby
Banned

Quote:
There's also something of the religious fanatic in most liberals. Many of them despise Christianity with a passion, and yet 90 percent of their core beliefs are nearly indistinguishable from it.
they are the real 'extremists', they are extremely stupid and extremely dangerous.

Old March 5th, 2010 #70
Bryan Colby
Banned

Quote:
You can see perfectly what the man thinks of himself and what he's doing, you know exactly how he would respond if you pointed out that the thing his wife is holding looks like and in fact is more similar to a monkey than a human. It's like these Chrstians have disabled some internal mechanism that makes us humans. Some sort of mental circumcision.
Slain_in_the_Spirit Slain_in_the_Spirit

Quote:
Being "slain in the Spirit" is a term used within charismatic Christianity. It describes a religious behaviour in which an individual falls to the floor.[1] This usually happens during an event they perceive as a personal encounter with the Holy Spirit, often associated with the practice of laying on of hands.
Their souls have been murdered, that animal part of a human being that desires freedom more than life itself, animals do not survive in captivity, because they no longer desire to live. The animal in us is what really makes us human.

Old March 5th, 2010 #71
Igor Alexander

The advent of the printing press and later, of universal literacy, probably had a lot to do with why Christianity wasn't as problematic in the past as it is now.

Before those developments, Bibles had to be copied by hand and few people had access to them, let alone the ability to read them (especially since there weren't many translations around).

After the printing press, people got to read it first-hand, without any holy men to act as gatekeepers or interpreters. The straight dope, so to speak.

Last edited by Igor Alexander; March 5th, 2010 at 05:12 PM.

Old March 5th, 2010 #72
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse View Post
Murray Rothbard? I'll have to check it out.

I should probably pay more attention to Jones. I've read scattered pieces by and by.
The problem is Jones's stuff is mostly offline, altho there is good stuff at his culturewars.com. You actually have to buy his books. Murray Rothbard's stuff I was referring to was in the old Rothbard-Rockwell Report, a published newsletter preceding the internet. That was the first place I saw those arguments, which Jones and Cantrell expanded on. Probably Rothbard wrote about that stuff at greater length in some of his books I haven't read.

Quote:
Christianity is sort of a "jack in the box." Orthodoxy/Catholicism (seen by Catholics as just Catholicism) is the big box at the bottom. Then the sundry reformulations until you get the hideous, bloodthirsty monster of liberalism launch out the top.
I have been reading about the origins of Christianity lately so I can better dismember Christian fools. There is no doubt that it was inherently universal from the start. That was practically its entire point, at least its point of separation from what came before - basically tribal gods and ancestor worship. This truly is the source of liberalism - the belief that nothing matters but what you believe. Jones will attack Americanism for that very reason, yet his religion is the same thing. No matter who you are or where you're from, you can be a good American or Catholic. It's all a matter of what you say you believe, and to a much, much lesser extent your behavior. But certainly not a matter of your background and geneaology.

Quote:
But members of each "box" seem incapable of seeing outside their box, in the present or past. If something happened before their box was created, it existed in some dark, pre-history. It's like a computer program trying to make sense of data outside its domain. Hence the notion that pre-Christian Europe was some nigger-ish wasteland before "the light" arrived. And the farther up you go in the chain of boxes, the less perspective you have, until you become a liberal--at which point you're bat shit crazy.
Jones would describe it differnently, and he makes a good case, using evidence about the original Protestants. He would pose them as evil, willful debased or defrocked priests who worked with jews to promote some objectively diseased or dangerous version of liberation, all of which we're more than familiar with in the 20th or 21st century. Truly there is nothing new under the sun, as the verse says. Just variations on a theme of depravity. He demonstrates in place after place and century after century, these or those going nuts and working with the jews to debase the society around them. Now, whether or not you believe his other stuff, even many atheists will agree that what the Protestants he criticizes were doing was bad, and bad for the reasons he describes, religious doctrine to the side. It's very good stuff, and I don't know anyone else but him who supplies it. Even where he's wrong he's illuminating. In the same way I read Cuddihy and the light went on, my second thought was that an entirely different construction could be put on what Cuddihy was describing. Sort of the same for Jones. He's so good at what he does that he makes it easy to see where he's wrong. Jones and his church, to put it in their terms, stray from right reason when they fail accurately to objerve and measure that portion of god's creation that involves race. They prefer dogma to facts. We needn't. All Jones's arguments work very nicely against him, I find.

Quote:
The circumstances surrounding the great split from Rome called the Protestant Revolution are fascinating and I'd like to learn more. Essentially, they were indeed abandoned and had to fend for themselves.
I meant in the sense of morally abandoned. Like, not into priestly duties, but into free love and various other sins, and coming up with reasons to justify them. I think he's right to some extent about the priests, there were some truly crazy people whose nuttiness directly paralleled modern leftists, but I think the bigger picture he's missing is that some form of protestantism was inevitable because the racial reality he's afraid to take into account is that Whites are always torn between striking a new path and obeying authority. The strengths and weaknesses of Whites are evident in both religious poles.

Quote:
Calvinism is in many respects Judaism-lite, which may partially explain the relative economic success of its adherents generally until, weakened by the social gospel, they imploded during the transition to liberalism.
Gary North is certainly jewlike, altho some of his advice is good.

Quote:
When the Spaniards finally reclaimed their land, most of the jew collaborators (who didn't flee to Turkey or become maranos) fled to Calvinist Holland. Hence Antwerp remains the seedy capitol of diamond-trafficking. Antwerp is in Belgium, but it's the chief city of Flanders, which is the Dutch half of Belgium. Thus the jews' double connection with South Africa via both London and the Boers.
Jones covers all this and stuff in Germany and Czech area. Jews worked with protestant to sow liberation theology wherever they went, to print bogus bibles and spread immorality. It's easy to see what he's saying, without agreeing with his position on his own church.

Old March 5th, 2010 #73
Moose

Quote:
So why isn't that working today? Because Christianity is not pro-White or pan-European, it is inherently globalist and multicultural, and always was. Christianity began as an anti-ethnic love cult. Here and there it might take race into account at "standard value" as a practical social or political measure, but doctrinally christ-insanity is inherently universal and always was. Race, class, social standing don't matter to christians. They sit around breaking bread and chattering about Jeboo the Magnificent. But seriously, ask the pope whether Europe should be kept white.
I'm just a calculator of contingencies. You say Christianity gave no value, I say we wouldn't exist without it. Enlightenment ideas are responsible for a lot of the bat shit crazy thinking we have in the world today, but it contributed value to Aryan evolution.

It had it's uses.

I've never been a Christian. But to me, saying Christianity was nothing but a negative is like niggers with self-esteem; they completely ignore history to fit their own view.

Old March 5th, 2010 #74
Moose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty Macaluso View Post
The dudes worshiping Odin are gonna come to the rescue of the dudes worshiping Jupiter who've they have been trying to conquer for centuries. Yeah, I could see that happening.

The buffer zones would have been rolled over eventually without help. And then the historical protectors of Europe, ze Germans, would have been surrounded, and they too would have fell. Or at the least a real nasty mark on the gene pool would have been left.

Old March 5th, 2010 #75
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
I'm just a calculator of contingencies. You say Christianity gave no value, I say we wouldn't exist without it.
We existed before it. So obviously our existence isn't contingent on it. And there are many obvious ways to prove it threatens our future, starting by quoting the #1 christian, the pope, that Italy must support brown invasion.

Quote:
Enlightenment ideas are responsible for a lot of the bat shit crazy thinking we have in the world today, but it contributed value to Aryan evolution.
The Enlightenment is one tiny step from Christian universalism. They are not opposed, they are the same thing, no matter what either side says.

Quote:
I've never been a Christian. But to me, saying Christianity was nothing but a negative is like niggers with self-esteem; they completely ignore history to fit their own view.
I used to think Christianity was a mixed bag, but experience and reading and thinking showed me that, no, it is in fact wholly negative. A bunch of grapes might be in a bag or out of it, but the bag isn't the source or cause of whatever good is in the grapes. Christians didn't make the White race, the White race made Christianity. You can prove I'm wrong by citing all the remarkable achievements of non-white Christians, i.e., the MAJORITY of christians. If Christianity is the cause of the music of Bach and the architecture of Chartres and the paintings of Caravaggio, how come black Christians and Korean christians haven't produced any Bachs or Caravaggios? And how come I can produce, in every area of human endeavor, a White man atheist or non-Christian who created something better than any Christian?

Claiming false credit is perhaps the oldest Christian tradition, since the religion originated in the Big Lie that its founder came back from the dead.

Last edited by Alex Linder; March 5th, 2010 at 10:23 PM.

Old March 5th, 2010 #76
Johnny James

Like someone on here said once, liberalism towards non-whites is primarily based on fear, we fear them because of their savage all too human nature, so we reach out to them, to attempt to buy them off. The same goes to Christianity, they are afraid of reality, whites are inherently afraid of admitting their superiority over non-whites, they all know it deep down so they attempt to buy off this sense of inferiority from the non-whites in case they decide to one day exterminate us all. Christians are afraid of the terrible nature of humanity so they attempt to reach out to them to save their own hides from being stabbed by some nigger with an HIV infected syringe.

Frankly there's only one way of dealing with that thing that you fear.

Last edited by Johnny James; March 5th, 2010 at 05:47 PM.

Old March 5th, 2010 #77
Moose

Quote:
We existed before it. So obviously our existence isn't contingent on it. And there are many obvious ways to prove it threatens our future, starting by quoting the #1 christian, the pope, that Italy must support brown invasion.
But would we have continued to exist? That's kind of point here.

Quote:
The Enlightenment is one tiny step from Christian universalism. They are not opposed, they are the same thing, no matter what either side says.
Was the Enlightenment always a bad thing? Would your views on government even exist without it? The idea of White-Man-ism. The idea of people being "adults"?

Quote:
I used to think Christianity was a mixed bag, but experience and reading and thinking showed me that, no, it is in fact wholly negative. A bunch of grapes might be in a bag or out of it, but the bag isn't the source or cause of whatever good is in the grapes. Christians didn't make the White race, the White race made Christianity. You can prove I'm wrong by citing all the remarkable achievements of non-white Christians, i.e., the MAJORITY of christians. If Christianity is the cause of the music of Bach and the architecture of Chartres and the paintings of Caravaggio, how come black Christians and Korean christians haven't produced any Bachs or Caravaggios?

Claiming false credit is perhaps the oldest Christian tradition, since the religion originated in the Big Lie that its founder came back from the dead.
Right. So, what are you getting at? That Whites would have developed to the high level we have, or even better, if Christianity never existed? That would be true, if we lived in a vacuum. But when I look back on the world, I still have to say, was probably a lot better that it did.

Old March 5th, 2010 #78
Marty Macaluso

Quote:
The dudes worshiping Odin are gonna come to the rescue of the dudes worshiping Jupiter who've they have been trying to conquer for centuries. Yeah, I could see that happening.

The buffer zones would have been rolled over eventually without help. And then the historical protectors of Europe, ze Germans, would have been surrounded, and they too would have fell. Or at the least a real nasty mark on the gene pool would have been left.
I don't worship in Odin or Jesus, and I don't think either is the reason for the white mans success. You have a simplistic view of historical Europe. There never was a unified Christian Europe, some Europeans like the Orthodox preferred to be under the rule of Muslims then Catholics. You have the different Christian sects in Europe that went to war with each other, resulting in some deaths. The Christian sects have always been opportunistic and race has never been important to them. They serve whoever puts money in the till and butts in the pew. That is why most churches today support open borders.

Old March 5th, 2010 #79
Igor Alexander

Quote:
If Christianity is the cause of the music of Bach and the architecture of Chartres and the paintings of Caravaggio, how come black Christians and Korean christians haven't produced any Bachs or Caravaggios?
It would be more reasonable to say that Bach was inspired by some perceived aspect of Christianity, rather than that Christianity was responsible for his talent.

But you make an interesting point. I find the following clip deeply moving, but they could just as easily be singing hymns to Wotan or L. Ron Hubbard or The Pink Panther and it wouldn't change its potency for me:

Something that doesn't come up enough in these discussions is the fact that Christianity was to a large extent paganized, Aryanized, tailored for our people (look at that Virgin Mary in the clip; does that look Semitic to you?). There's a lot of us in Christianity, whether we like it or not.

Christmas trees and Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny are pagan and have fuck all to do with the Bible, but we continue these traditions as part of Christianity.

Again, I think a lot of the problems arose when people started reading and actually taking seriously (literally) what was in the Bible.

Last edited by Igor Alexander; March 5th, 2010 at 06:03 PM.

Old March 5th, 2010 #80
Igor Alexander

If those turn out to be Mexicans in that clip, I'm going to be embarrassed.

Thread