Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 28th, 2019 #41
Mark Elin

I added "equatorial" because its a given. They take off heading in the same direction as the earths rotation, to aid in the slingshot effect when they exit the earth orbit, and Florida is not far from the equator, and neither is the Pacific. They do not anywhere mention in the flight plan, and change of flight path so as to be able to exit earth orbit from op near the north pole!
So, yes, I did add the word equatorial plane or orbit, as its wat they actually DID.
So, using rational thought and a bit of logic, one MUST conclude that there is no way in hell the craft went into the lunar coasting path from a northerly aspect, having previously made a non existing turn away from the basically equatorial orbit, then once having left the earth orbit, executing ANOTHER series of course changes to bring them back on the moon orbital plane, which is NOT far from the same plane as the equatorial plane!

Show me in the documentation, where they did these maneuvers please, or admit that there is fraud and lies present in the Apollo story.

Old December 28th, 2019 #42
Mark Elin

Actually, because of the tilt of the earths axis, and the fact that the orbit of apollo was not along the equatorial plane, but at a angle towards the south, then it follows that one and a half orbits later, the trajectory would in fact be inclined towards the north east, so the craft would have entered lunar coasting phase somewhere above Alaska or northern Canada.
Which because of the combined effect of the earths 23.4 degree tilted axis, and the 5.14 degree inclination of the moons orbit would mean that no course corrections would be required. I was wrong, but it was interesting finding this out for myself.
Maybe we did land on the moon, its not impossible because of the van allen belt problem.

Old December 28th, 2019 #43
Mark Elin

But nothing is this simple. here is a ground station tracking of Apollo 11 of the earth orbits up till Trans lunar injection phase, and confusingly, it claims that the insertion was NOT over the Pacific, but over the Atlantic! So that would be heading in the WRONG direction to fly through the Northern weak area of the van allen belts. So we STILL have contradiction even from NASA's own material, so what is the real story? Atlantic or Pacific?
Fly through the north or south weak zones of the van allen belt? What is the true story?
Why the contradicting stories straight from the source?

Also I was still out with the Alaska - Canada bit, its should be more like Greenland.
But according to this map, the craft was heading towards the south!

Old December 30th, 2019 #44
Sartt
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike in Denver View Post
I worked at the Johnson Space Center as an engineer for about 5 years in the 70s. I only worked on one Apollo program, Apollo Soyuz, and it did not go to the moon. However I worked with, and drank with many engineers, mathematicians, technicians, who did work on the moon flights.

Yes, dammit...we went to the moon, sent crews of humans to the moon.

Damn, I really despise the White hating trash who deny the most magnificent feat ever accomplished by humans in the history of humanity.

I, to repeat myself, worked with engineers, technicians, all sorts of people who were part of the Apollo missions that sent White Americans to the moon. I partied with them, got drunk. Not once did I hear a rumor, see a wink, or a story that we didn't go. To deny that we went is slime, a denial of what Whites can do.

Any adult who denies the moon flights is either very stupid, or quite mentally disturbed. Right up there with flat earthers.

VNN is very lax to allow anyone on the forum who posts such crap. These dimwits make CIers look reasonable.

Mike
You then should know who Williams Thompkins is correct?
WILLIAM TOMPKINS: SELECTED BY EXTRATERRESTRIALS - PART ONE

You Should know who this man is too also? Since he ACTUALLY WALKED ON THE MOON.
Dr. Edgar Mitchell ★ UFO Interview 2013 Aliens Are Real And Watching Us - The Day Before

I have links to videos i can sit and post all day of astronauts and others who worked on the same Apollo program you worked on, and they have alot of things to say and what actually happened.

This has nothing to do with being anti white so you can cut that bullshit out quick. I have friends who are active and Ex-military in multples branches of the military that are in high places in the Military and they know what is going on and i can assure you that if you don't or didn't have Top Clearance in NASA or Government positions, you have little ot any idea how fucked up this backwards ass planets is.

I don't give a damn if you are yellow black blue white pink orange green grey purple with polka dots, if you don't know the extent of how secretive some of the black operation programs are and just how compartmentalized they are then you could work at nasa and with those same people, and they would flat out lie to you.

I have Direct testimonies of Apollo astronauts and mercury program astronauts with the full interviews, and they all ADMIT DIRECTLY ON TAPE THE THE U.S GOVERNMENT HAS BEEN LYING TO ALL OF YOU FOR OVER 70 YEARS The Nazis WERE THE FIRST TO MAKE IT TO THE MOON, NOT THE U.S. The Technology to fly to other planet have been devolped for over 70 years, Otis T.Carr made the OCTX-1 and was told by General Motors if he flew his craft again they would have him blow out of the sky by the u.s military and they forced him to stop.

WKY News: Monday, May 4, 1959
Footage from Otis T. Carr's court hearing concerning OTC Enterprises Inc.'s stock sales in the OTC-X1 flying saucer. In his testimony, Carr responds to questions about OTC's authority to sell stock and earnings his company made in stock sales Time Stamp From 0:00 - 1:24

British man who Accessed " Top Secret Nasa Computers in the 1990s " Gary Mckinnion
Gary McKinnon Interview 2015 - Why he thinks, his case was a Psy-Op (full) - Richplanet TV (2015)

Nothing is taken out of context, everything said is in these Men's own words.
I dare anyone to try and debate me on this subject.

Old December 30th, 2019 #45
Sartt
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike in Denver View Post
William Tompkins: Total fraud. No one had ever heard of him until about 2015. He wrote a piece of junk, got it on Amazon. Probably based on listening to the endless UFO crap that used to pollute the radio...now pollutes the web. He claims to have worked in intelligence in the NAVY, then secret projects in defense. I doubt even his background is true, and what he puts up in videos is comical crap. Incidentally, what he claims as a background is exactly my background. I never saw or heard anything about UFOs or extraterrestrials. And, for sure (look at the video still) he has the cheapest, ugliest hair piece on Earth. At least I admit and display my baldness.

Robert Lazar: Also total fraud...made up background, education, work experience. Probably more than a bit crazy. Incidentally, I had a good friend (long gone) who worked at area 51 for years. He never saw or heard anything about UFOs or extraterrestrials.

Gary McKinnon: Mostly a fraud. He did hack into some military classified sites, but he makes up all of the weird shit.

Mike

And Sartt, you are correct on Afghanistan and Iraq. You are correct on Viet Nam. And, you are correct on the Pentagon strike. I doubt holagrams, but still the official story on the 911 strikes and related stuff is total lies.

Mike
RIGHT THEY ARE FRAUDS, YET THESE PEOPLE HAVE OTHER PEOPLE ( Including Judges ) WHO VALIDATE THEIR CLAIMS, AND Gary Mckinnon was not a fraud since the U.S Tried to extradite him to face the charges at " hacking " NASA computers, and the U.K Courts blocks the process.

Computer hacker Gary McKinnon loses extradition appeals

Theresa May blocks Gary McKinnon's extradition to US

Try better, i have VIDEOS TO DISPROVE EVERYTHING YOU SAY IS A FRAUD. You are not the first person to try this, im that one person who post video after video after video link to prove everything you say wrong, i will not stop. There way too many videos and court cases online to prove that im right., i'll even post Bob Lazaars Court Case.

Area 51 Physicist Bob Lazar Court Sentencing For Espionage in 1990!! (Unreleased Video) S-4 Area 51
Time Stamp 1:03 He worked in the U.S Department of Naval Intelligence.

Time Stamp 2:07 Judge Admitting he has proof that Bob Lazaar is listed in Los Alamos Phone Records, but remember when he came out on national T.V and talked about Element 115, the government said he NEVER WORKED there, kinda odd how his name is in a top secret facilities phone records.

Last edited by Sartt; December 30th, 2019 at 08:34 AM.

Old December 30th, 2019 #46
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

The government most definitely lies to us all the time. There are definitely secret government programs that we don't know about, and some of them may be more advanced then the ones they tell us about. NASA astronauts may require security clearances, meaning they would have access to information that we don't. I don't dispute any of this. However,
  • A flying saucer makes no from either an aeronautical or aerospace point of view.
  • We went to the moon.
  • I would be extremely surprised if SpaceX turned out to be anything other than what it is claimed to be.
All these ideas…are chained to the existence of men, to who[m]…they owe their existence. Precisely in this case the preservation of these definite races and men is the precondition for the existence of these ideas. --Adolf Hitler

Old December 30th, 2019 #47
Hugh Akston
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola Bijeliti View Post
There are definitely secret government programs that we don't know about...
Such as...

Old December 30th, 2019 #48
Mark Elin

And from my perspective I have the following statements to make contrasting your three points.

1/ Im not sure
2/ Im not sure
3/ Im not sure
That's about as far as I'm willing to go.

But I AM sure that Einsteins theories are totally wrong, and have fucked up physics, probably a plan of some crazy legally unmentionable cult.
And Quantum Mechanics is also a continuation of this same fuckedness.

Old December 30th, 2019 #49
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Elin View Post

But I AM sure that Einsteins theories are totally wrong, and have fucked up physics, probably a plan of some crazy legally unmentionable cult.
And Quantum Mechanics is also a continuation of this same fuckedness.
Welcome to the Electric Universe.

https://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/201...ginners-guide/

Last edited by Dawn Cannon; December 30th, 2019 at 08:10 PM.

Old December 30th, 2019 #50
Mark Elin

Yeah, seen all this, is good, but I think they are assuming too much for electricity, like, EVERYTHING is cause by electricity. This is going to the other extreme.
But anyone who knows that Relativity as presented by einstein is crap, is worth listening to.

Old December 30th, 2019 #51
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Cannon View Post
That is all totally fascinating! Thank you for posting it. I enjoyed studying physics in high school and college so long as it was classical physics, but as soon as we got to relativity theory and quantum theory, I lost all interest in physics. It was just too weird to try to understand. Perhaps my gut instincts were correct.
All these ideas…are chained to the existence of men, to who[m]…they owe their existence. Precisely in this case the preservation of these definite races and men is the precondition for the existence of these ideas. --Adolf Hitler

Old December 31st, 2019 #52
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
That is all totally fascinating! Thank you for posting it. I enjoyed studying physics in high school and college so long as it was classical physics, but as soon as we got to relativity theory and quantum theory, I lost all interest in physics. It was just too weird to try to understand. Perhaps my gut instincts were correct.
Yes, I think so.

Thank you for watching it, Nikola.

I was blown away when I first came across Wallace Thornhill.

If you ever get the time, I would love to know your opinion on the work of Douglas Vogt, Randall Carlson and so on.

If you don't know already, you will be amazed at Vogt's reasoning as to why the moon expeditions took place.

Old December 31st, 2019 #53
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Cannon View Post
If you don't know already, you will be amazed at Vogt's reasoning as to why the moon expeditions took place.
Can you summarize?

Old December 31st, 2019 #54
Sartt
Banned

Quote:
Can you summarize?
Dr Marcel Vogel - Speaking on the structuring of water

Dr Marcel Vogel - Therapeutic use of Crystals - Part 1

http://marcelvogel.org/

Last edited by Sartt; December 31st, 2019 at 12:17 PM.

Old December 31st, 2019 #55
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sartt View Post
Dr Marcel Vogel - Speaking on the structuring of water
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bq0vAqAIReI

Dr Marcel Vogel - Therapeutic use of Crystals - Part 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6c9HQ4lM8JY
There was nothing in that video that grabbed my interest. His claim that a liquid can hold a crystalline structure does not seem highly plausible to me. If there were some practical application to it, say homeopathic medicine, to give an example, then I might look more into it, but presently I don't wish to investigate this any further. There are so many crackpot videos out there that lead to dead ends that I don't want to waste my time watching videos on things that don't seem promising. I'm not saying that he's necessarily a crackpot, but the video did not lead me to want to delve any further into it.

EDIT: Sorry, I didn't watch the second video. I may later if I have the time.

Old December 31st, 2019 #56
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

I've watched the second video, and the subject matter doesn't interest me. He sounds like a snake oil salesman. If I could see some practical use for what he is saying, I might reconsider.

Old December 31st, 2019 #57
Mark Elin

What Ideas exactly was he talking about here?

Old December 31st, 2019 #58
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Elin View Post

What Ideas exactly was he talking about here?
Here is the passage that it was taken from:
Quote:
Certain ideas are even tied up with certain men. This applies most of all to those ideas whose content originates, not in an exact scientific truth, but in the world of emotion, or, as it is so beautifully and clearly expressed today, reflects an 'inner experience.' All these ideas, which have nothing to do with cold logic as such, but represent only pure expressions of feeling, ethical conceptions, etc., are chained to the existence of men, to whose intellectual imagination and creative power they owe their existence. Precisely in this case the preservation of these definite races and men is the precondition for the existence of these ideas. Anyone, for example, who really desired the victory of the pacifistic idea in this world with all his heart would have to fight with all the means at his disposal for the conquest of the world by the Germans; for, if the opposite should occur, the last pacifist would die out with the last German, since the rest of the world has never fallen so deeply as our own people, unfortunately, has for this nonsense so contrary to Nature and reason. Then, if we were serious, whether we liked it or not, we would have to wage wars in order to arrive at pacifism.
This was the passage that caused me to "get it" and support White Nationalism. Prior to reading that passage, I had thought of myself as a White Cultural Supremacist. I believed White culture to be superior, but I thought that it didn't matter what race a person was, so long as he practiced White culture. Immediately upon reading that passage, I changed my mind on that issue, seeing that only White people can maintain White culture.

A link to that passage can be found in my signature. Signatures are limited to a certain length, so I was unable to quote a longer portion of that passage in my signature.

Old January 1st, 2020 #59
Mark Elin

We need today a leader who has that sort of strength of conviction, but I don't see it in anyone. And people do need to be led, to have a definite objective head, who cant be swayed and takes no shit from anyone. Basically a benevolent dictator. That description is really like the christian God figure. Do it His way, there is no other way tolerable, but its going to be best for everyone.
If he could just make me think that it was all my own idea in the first place i would do it!

Old January 1st, 2020 #60
Sartt
Banned

Quote:
I've watched the second video, and the subject matter doesn't interest me. He sounds like a snake oil salesman. If I could see some practical use for what he is saying, I might reconsider.
The Crystals can be used to heal you. The human body is essentially water.

https://www.usgs.gov/special-topic/w...center_objects

Marcel Vogel was a IBM scientist, this is the man that invented the magnetic coating on hard disks without him we would not be using computers, because they wouldn't have hard drives to store data and he was not a " crackpot " trust me, what this man said, is truth, you don;t have to believe it if you don't want to, but he work has been verified.

This knowledge has been lost to you all, and now you think its not real or that it doesn't have any practical use. Your body has crystals in it.

Thread