Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 9th, 2007 #41
Stronza

I guess this is heresy, but as far as I know the majority of pagans (white pre-Christian peoples) practiced human sacrifice. Their conversion (voluntary or not) put an end to this. So, while I am not a Christian (any more), maybe we shouldn't throw the baby out with the bathwater.

Even the esteemed Prince Vladimir (Volodymyr), Ukie ruler who converted to Christianity a thousand years ago, was a 4-star bastard by all accounts - and left his wicked behaviour behind after accepting the new religion, including the sacrificing of people to pagan gods. Just passing it along, friends.

Maybe in small doses, some aspects of Chr. could be a good thing. Just lose the self-hatred and the adoration of the chozenites.

Old December 9th, 2007 #42
cillian

i never heard that hal turner clip before, holy shit
wtf?

those poor niggers lol

Old December 9th, 2007 #43
James Thornwell
Christian

The Bible does not say that Abraham's lie was justified.

Joseph did not screw the king's wife.

You are repeating jewish nonsense, and pretending that is what the Bible says.

Old December 9th, 2007 #44
Signe
Holy Polaris!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Kurtz View Post
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ..............

One sure sign of xtian looniness is that they do not realize just how fuck*n boring their sermons are to regular folk.

Someone please wake me up when this torturous diatribe is finally over, I can't take it anymore.

Oh, thank Dog, Mark cut him off!
Right on.

Can we get Linder or Chain on to level the score?

Old December 9th, 2007 #45
auldrog

Stronza wrote: "I guess this is heresy, but as far as I know the majority of pagans (white pre-Christian peoples) practiced human sacrifice. Their conversion (voluntary or not) put an end to this. So, while I am not a Christian (any more), maybe we shouldn't throw the baby out with the bathwater."

Upon reading the above ... I had a few questions.

1. How do you "know" the majority of "pagans" practiced human sacrifice? And if you somehow DO "know" this, if it occured during a time/space where most "people" were doing the same thing, why is it peculiar and objectionable? Not that I condone it (today, in "modern" world), but it's only morally objectionable if it is 1.) unique and different from what "the rest" of the people are doing, and 2.) if there is actually another alternative. What the hell, maybe the only source of protein was your enemies! ;-)

2.) How do you "know" that "their conversion" (pagan to Xtian) put an end to "this", as in it was the "conversion" which stopped human sacrifice ???? The bible told you so???? Who told you? How do you "know" they are saying truth? In fact, who the heck ARE "they"? Is it possible/likely that this is just another anti-aryan myth which is quite useful to "you know who"? I submit that there is NO WAY you can take a position on EITHER SIDE of this question w/o basing it on political myth.

Of course, I'm always interested in learning!!!! Isn't that what we're doing here? Learning? And perhaps learning that what we think we "know" may be supported only by propaganda????

In the spirit of education! :-)

Old December 9th, 2007 #46
auldrog

Zap this double post!

Old December 9th, 2007 #47
James Thornwell
Christian

The jews do not believe in original sin, as you can easily confirm with a google search.

Old December 9th, 2007 #48
cillian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stronza View Post
I guess this is heresy, but as far as I know the majority of pagans (white pre-Christian peoples) practiced human sacrifice. Their conversion (voluntary or not) put an end to this.
i know the celts did this, but not like the mexicans did, after a war they would sacrifice POW's. they believed in a life for a life. but if they lost less people than their enemies did, they would sacrifice a huge clay bottle of wine by cutting the top off with a sword, symbolizing decapitation of one of their own people.

Old December 9th, 2007 #49
auldrog

The more I listen to this the more I'm struck by the situation we Euro Aryan Folk are in.

Here we are having a radio program talking about the "God" of an alien desert tribe, and taking it seriously as if it should concern us as a Folk!

I'm not talking about "religion", but about the fact that "we" are obsessing about the "god" of an alien tribe, a tribe which has succeeded in taking power from us and now seems to rule and control us.

Does anyone here see the same problem I'm seeing????

(edit: But I DO think itz important to know the history of the deception!)

Old December 9th, 2007 #50
Phil_88
Banned

I don't wanna jump in and listen and get lost. I'm gonna catch the archive tomorrow.

Old December 9th, 2007 #51
Signe
Holy Polaris!

The beloved punishes us through sermons.

edit: Go Mark. Preach about the beast, not jeboo.

Old December 9th, 2007 #52
James Thornwell
Christian

Arch Stanton gives a brilliant overview of the Bible -- on the assumption that the Talmudic view is correct. But it is not.

(Moreover, he tips his hand by admitting that he just can't accept that he will be judged.)

The Bible does not say that no Hebrew could possess a knife.

It is not the case that Jesus must have been an ordained priest in order to say he forgave sins.

On the contrary, his doing so is why it put the jewish leaders into such a tizzy.

etc., etc.

Jesus dealt with scribes and pharisees that held the same view that was later written down as the Talmud. And his response was this:

Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying, This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me. But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men. (Matt 15:7-9)

Eventually he went so far as to declare, on the basis of his authority as the true Messiah, that the kingdom was taken away from them:

Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof. (Matthew 21:43)

The rabbinic tradition was declared by God to be false; the kingdom was wrenched from them.

Old December 9th, 2007 #53
Stronza

Quote:
Originally Posted by auldrog View Post
Stronza wrote: "I guess this is heresy, but as far as I know the majority of pagans (white pre-Christian peoples) practiced human sacrifice. Their conversion (voluntary or not) put an end to this. So, while I am not a Christian (any more), maybe we shouldn't throw the baby out with the bathwater."

1. How do you "know" the majority of "pagans" practiced human sacrifice? And if you somehow DO "know" this, if it occured during a time/space where most "people" were doing the same thing, why is it peculiar and objectionable? Not that I condone it (today, in "modern" world), but it's only morally objectionable if it is 1.) unique and different from what "the rest" of the people are doing, and 2.) if there is actually another alternative. What the hell, maybe the only source of protein was your enemies! ;-)

2.) How do you "know" that "their conversion" (pagan to Xtian) put an end to "this", as in it was the "conversion" which stopped human sacrifice ???? The bible told you so???? Who told you? How do you "know" they are saying truth? In fact, who the heck ARE "they"? Is it possible/likely that this is just another anti-aryan myth which is quite useful to "you know who"? I submit that there is NO WAY you can take a position on EITHER SIDE of this question w/o basing it on political myth.

Of course, I'm always interested in learning!!!! Isn't that what we're doing here? Learning? And perhaps learning that what we think we "know" may be supported only by propaganda????

Stronza replies:

All right! I guess that the things I "know" about Pagans and human sacrifice vs. post-conversion behaviour change is just received wisdom, like a thousand other things I think I "know".

I would point out that "you know who" would not benefit by claims of gentiles practicing sacrifice because, prior to Moses, didn't they do the same thing. Assuming that it ain't all a big fairy tale, the burning bush and the tablets and all.

Whether the bible is a collection of tales/allegories or historical fact or not doesn't matter. The point is that we whites are capable of being such monumental saps, permitting ourselves to be victimized by our leaders, kings & queens who were supposed to have our best interests at heart, but who, instead, get talked into accepting an alien, desert ideology and then force it down our throats. And it continues.

Old December 10th, 2007 #54
cillian

ok if christianity put an end to human sacrifice, then what was the spanish inquisition??? the salem witch trials??? the crusades???

Old December 10th, 2007 #55
James Thornwell
Christian

Cillian -- the Spanish Inquisition was, finally... ejecting the jews from Spain.

The Salem witch trials led to the death of less than 25 persons. Not to be trivialized, but that is the majority of unjust deaths in 500 years of Calvinist rule. By Calvinist rule, I include Switzerland, Brandenburg/Prussia, the Palatinate, Netherlands, Scotland, and America until Lincoln.

In 500 years, maybe 26 unjust deaths.

Compare that to the number of unjust deaths in just about any 24 hour period of the explicitly atheist Soviet Union during its first 50 years.

Time to get real, folks.

Old December 10th, 2007 #56
Subrosa
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by auldrog View Post

Sure you want to learn. That's why you know pagans from the Tokarians to the Scythians practiced human sacrifice, right?

Old December 10th, 2007 #57
Subrosa
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cillian View Post
ok if christianity put an end to human sacrifice, then what was the spanish inquisition??? the salem witch trials??? the crusades???
None of what you cite could even be remotely called human sacrifice.

Old December 10th, 2007 #58
colleen

haha that jew voice is way to funny!

Old December 10th, 2007 #59
cillian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subrosa View Post
None of what you cite could even be remotely called human sacrifice.
execution of POW's isnt either, but pagans are slandered as such. christians on the other hand have this idea that they are so moraly superior and only through the power of christ can they be so. yet they go about killing their enemies too. seems hypocritical. its ok for "us" its not ok for you. that sounds like a policy a jew would make up... oh yeah they did make it up

Old December 10th, 2007 #60
Scott in Silicon Valley

Kudos for Mark, for conquering a difficult topic. It's getting better every week.

Thread